Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Read before investing in SuperNet ICO  (Read 8660 times)
supranetico (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:33:47 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 08:26:55 PM by supranetico

Let us first talk about the elephant in the room. Who am I? And why the newbie account?

Answer – There are many egos at work in BCT. These egos make fact based discussion difficult. The current topic in hand has two divided sides – XMR people (rpitelia et al) and the SuperNet supporting NXT people. I belong to neither of the camp and don’t want my post history to derail this conversation. I don’t want people to jump up and down and claim FUD.

Disclaimer – These are just facts followed by conjecture (you are free to have your own too). Not an investment advice. Read through; if you don’t understand ask and someone might be able to help you with the research.
In the end, do whatever you want with your bitcoin, it is yours and you should decide.

How it started:

I am a small time investor in the crypto world. One day while scanning the market for buys, I hit upon BBR. The coin was climbing up on a very-very thin market. In the trollbox, one person mentioned jl777 a supposedly known name in the NXT coin space. Then someone mentioned about SuperNet ANN thread on BCT and I hurried over.

Like many people, most of the things did not make sense to me. Zerosum game and what not, lots and lots of words were being thrown around. I started reading up on the thread when I came to this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8696612#msg8696612

This guy, another newbie account, asked a very pertinent question. Now he was either unwilling or lazy, as jl777 said, to do some research. Finally either he gave up or was bought by jl777 as he ended up praising a guy whom he called a Ponzi scammer earlier.

Now, surprisingly, the same guy who quit came up with this gem later:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8781375#msg8781375

jl777 brushed aside his apprehensions by saying, and I quote, “I am not counting all the small things and just assuming the value for all the assets contained are encapsulated by the market price”.

“I like to underpromise and overdelivery. I find people are much happier with that approach than the reverse.”

A guy, who actually has been shouting over the hill about his 4 x gains in a fund (sharkfund0), wants to under promise. That was strange. So I set out to dig out things which trythisnow wouldn’t/couldn’t and the results are surprising:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj9jc467wsazfe3/jl777.xls?dl=0

Explanation on the sheet,

It lists out each asset + sharkfund0 + jl777hodl and then breaks the holding into pieces, listing out all the assets. As jl777 has been a rather active asset issuer and collaborator, I just did not have enough time to go through all.

I am not part of the NXT community or have good navigation skills on the NXT AE. So there are bound to be mistakes and explanations. I request you guys to correct/add things and quote it in the thread. I will add them later.

So what is the final achievement of this research? Strangely or rather not so, jl777 holds quite a lot of his own assets, direct ownership or otherwise.

Biggest example is of sharkfund0, his feather in the cap. A closer look at the issue tells us that a total of 1379.4994 were issued. Remaining assets are still held by the issuing account. Out of which,

Jl777b - NXT-SQ9J-JCAN-8XVY-5XN7K – holds 521.9 - 37.83%
NXTVenture - NXT-XRK4-5HYK-5965-9FH4Z – holds 348 – 25%

A total 60% of the asset was held by jl777 directly or via proxy. You have to wonder which “investor” got the benefit of the 400% jump in prices.

Similarly, another called jl777hodl,

NXtcoinsco or tradebots - NXT-YNZ6-HE8K-TPF6-AV45K – holds 1850000 – 18.5%
NXTVenture - NXT-XRK4-5HYK-5965-9FH4Z – holds 1455131 – 14.5%
NXTsharks or sharkfund0 - NXT-ZWW7-PSXW-89TR-AA67Z – holds 1214205 – 12.14%
InstantDex - NXT-74VC-NKPE-RYCA-5LMPT – 800000 – 8% (a fact which jl777 glossed over when pointed out by trythisnow)

So a total 53% of the asset was held by jl777 directly or via proxy.

If one digs through there are several other cases too,

HRNXTpool – 44% held by InstantDex and jl777hodl
NXTGrid – 96% of the currently issued asset by jl777hodl – The idea is to sell 2.5 million at market. Only 517k sold out of which 500k held by one account
MIC – 40% of the issuance held by jl777hodl
NXTcoinsco (Tradebots) –   30% held by jl777b + 24.125 held by Supernet (ie held around 54% of the asset earlier)

Now imagine an exchange where you can trade with a flat fee, there are no percentage based charges. And then think you own 30-40% of a coin. How difficult do you think it will be to pump that coin by circular trading? Not much?

That is the problem with NXT AE, the 1 NXT charge on any transaction, means it is easy for someone to pump an asset or build a market easily. Especially when we tend to look for most traded market.

Putting all together, this is my conjecture of things. Depending on the grouping described above, you might or might not believe in it. If you are a jl777 supporter, stop now.

Profit sharing proposed by SuperNet ICO says some of the assets will be transferred over to the system, “free of charge”, while raking in 50% of the fees. Problem is jl777, by proxy asset or direct access, already holds majority of the assets, so this doesn’t really make sense. This rather seems a ploy to garner enough interest in the assets, which for now is majority held by jl777, to actually for him to slowly dump them out.

The secondary proposal put in days ago had the asset “donation” percentage increased. This asked for:
a. Fixed remuneration in case coin makes to top 5/10 in coinmarketcap - Again considering jl777 already holds the majority of assets directly or by proxy, this for me sounds like a plan to get a fixed return for assets which can’t be dumped or sold in an open market. 24% of any of those assets being dumped will surely cause a panic. A better way will be to pump the price (NXT and asset both) and then present it as a compelling case. 1500 BTC “worth” of asset being “donated” for 500 BTC return.

b. The asset given out free of charge – This follows the formula I think is happening above. Generate enough interest in the majority holding of jl777 to actually help him clear out his inventory.

For jl777 supporters, if you are reading till now, you were warned.

I am sure jl777 has a long, confusing explanation about cross section, horizontal, vertical assets and marketswaps (on the assets he owns, thats not even funny). I don't believe him and won't give 10k BTC to him. Do or would you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:24:37 PM

In other words, he will invest ICO money in the assets that he already owns and use investors money to pump his own assets and dump on buyers.

Thanks for info. Now it makes sence for me.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

Was already trying to figure out where the catch was. Couldn't lay my finger on it. Thanks.

burp...
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:56:39 PM

The thing that kept me away from it was that it wasn't just coins, but also other assets. Just didn't seem right to me. There isn't any kind of open market for this assets. It is impossible to value them without more info than we can ascertain.
supranetico (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:23:36 PM

you should know that jl777 is not a newbie with a clone account with a activity of "6" if he would be that hostile and thoughts about stealing peoples money he would already done it.

Have you ever heard of a term called "apples to oranges" comparison? I already explained my motivations, first thing in the post. Given the lack of refuting you can do on these facts, thats the best you can come up with, isnt?

Yep, I am a clone account with "6" activity, and NOW give me 10k BTC!! Oh wait! I did not ask for money. So yeah the great jl777 vs "6 activity account" is a fair comparison.

Now this is all conjecture, not facts (I know jl777 supporters jump up and down on facts) but it might as well be that he "owns" the majority of SuperNet money ie invest himself. So which money will he run away with?

I love the way you chastise vuduchyld about trolling. Refute a fact in the thread, then open your mouth. Till then you are a jl777 troll yourself for making a jl777 is not a "6 activity clone account" comment. Till then sell your NXT while you can.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:40:45 PM

https://nxtforum.org/multigateway-jl777/multigateway-status-reports/

jl777

So tell me why should i even keep talking to you if you not even want to show your face ? Its just Bitcointalk is a pool of waste for troll and shills this is why NxT forums are way cleaner. Go over there then we can have a talk or are you scared that you can't just make another shill account in 1 min ?

You should know very well that there have been tons and tons of Hero Member Scammers, its just that you have a biased opinion since you Bought into the Supernet IPO and jl777's other Shit Scam Assets.

The informatiom the OP presented is all verifiable...(Not trolling)

It is true that jl777 controls over 50% of the funds of the assets that He created, so when the price goes up, he makes a ton of money. Same with "Supernet"(Which is a shit ass fucking concept btw)

jl777=possible scammer

vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:43:56 PM

The thing that kept me away from it was that it wasn't just coins, but also other assets. Just didn't seem right to me. There isn't any kind of open market for this assets. It is impossible to value them without more info than we can ascertain.

This is why you don't invest in those things if you can't trust the seller. If you knew who the dev is then you would not make these troll attempts. This is like saying that Satoshi Nakamot was only interested in getting rich and dump his coins on the buyer.

What most of you don't understand is that he is very deep into NxT development and with toys like these we see aka Supernet etc. will give NxT another boost of economy.

Actually it is nothing at all like saying anything about Satoshi. The big difference is that markets exist for BTC. One can easily determine market value and one can easily move in and out of those markets.

I am not saying anything negative about jlhodl at all.  As for that token, or UNITY which the token becomes, it seems to represent assets that are not cryptocurrencies that are traded on open markets. I can't assign value to the non-cryptocurrency assets, so I chose not to invest. I think he refers to them as "other revenue-producing assets" or something like that. But I don't know how much revenue and I couldn't find enough info about those assets.  It is not a personal indictment against you or the dev...although its not really a coin with a dev, so it is more accurate to call him a curator.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:51:59 PM

jl777 seems to be a really smart theif. Stealing from his investor of all assets he hold.
I am glad I am on the "good" side. The only thing rpietila is pumping is Monero, nothing else from what I can tell by any of his post. He is not advocating any other altcoin, while this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything. It's like he built 50 castles of promises, while rpietila have 1 castle promoting financial privacy.

How easy it is to make money once you have a reputation. jl777 is going to take over the world (atleast he thinks) by having people buy all his crap assets. Compare BTCD, is it even working? Is the tech good? Are many people actively working on it? By my study, by going to check out the IRC channels I see nothing happening in #bitcoindark, around 21 people here, while there is 100+ in #monero-dev including core bitcoin developers.

The reason why Bitcoin Core developers is in #monero-dev and not #bitcoindark or #darkcoin? You should be able to read between my lines, but I will tell you right here, it is probably because the anonymity tech provided is really good.

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:36:23 PM

Everyone is a thief i you want to go in that direction and ask people how many coins/assets should the dev ever have ? Its like saying that NxT people control most of the coins, but again we see the same with Peercoin/Darkcoin/Litecoin... i could go on i think we need to clarify ourself that dev's don't work for free and i think the Monero dev's agree on that level.

We work for free. The donations we receive cover hosting costs, testing equipment, and we pass a TON of donations on to contributors who commit code. Every member of the core team, at this juncture, works "for free". I'm aware that the core team is in a unique position, as we are independently financially ok / successful / whatever, and I know that many do not have such a privileged position (especially round these parts). Nonetheless, the Monero core team do not draw a salary, neither do we own a large portion of Monero. I'm certain that this will change in future as we receive more donations geared towards specific efforts, but that is the status quo right now and it has been that way for several months already.

Hotmetal

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:37:46 PM

jl777 seems to be a really smart theif. Stealing from his investor of all assets he hold.
I am glad I am on the "good" side. The only thing rpietila is pumping is Monero, nothing else from what I can tell by any of his post. He is not advocating any other altcoin, while this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything. It's like he built 50 castles of promises, while rpietila have 1 castle promoting financial privacy.

How easy it is to make money once you have a reputation. jl777 is going to take over the world (atleast he thinks) by having people buy all his crap assets. Compare BTCD, is it even working? Is the tech good? Are many people actively working on it? By my study, by going to check out the IRC channels I see nothing happening in #bitcoindark, around 21 people here, while there is 100+ in #monero-dev including core bitcoin developers.

The reason why Bitcoin Core developers is in #monero-dev and not #bitcoindark or #darkcoin? You should be able to read between my lines, but I will tell you right here, it is probably because the anonymity tech provided is really good.

I love the smell of Troll in the morning.
supranetico (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:38:49 PM

jl777

So tell me why should i even keep talking to you if you not even want to show your face ? Its just Bitcointalk is a pool of waste for troll and shills this is why NxT forums are way cleaner. Go over there then we can have a talk or are you scared that you can't just make another shill account in 1 min ?

I don't give a shit if he is uber super duper jumper etc member. There are reasons for not going on NXT forums. You know why?Because it is a pool waste of trolls and shills who will die over NXT. It is a known fact that jl777 has lobbied for accounts being banned. So much for discussion?

So either you refute the facts, or go troll some where else.
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:55:51 PM

jl777

I don't give a shit if he is uber super duper jumper etc member. There are reasons for not going on NXT forums. You know why?Because it is a pool waste of trolls and shills who will die over NXT. It is a known fact that jl777 has lobbied for accounts being banned. So much for discussion?

So either you refute the facts, or go troll some where else.

Dude have the balls to stand up and identify yourself with your real nick if you set out to ruin another man's. Don't hide behind that pathetic logic you gave in your first post. Man up.
nakasat

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:33:50 PM

I have been thinking the same as OP since the dawn of Supernet but don't have the skills to state as clearly as he did.
The real goal of crypto in general should be mass adoption by the general public. Tbh these anonymous shitcoins are all a fu**ing waste, whether it be BTCD, XMR, DRk, whatever,.. These are only worth to people because they can make money out of them by PnDs.
Current state of the crypto industry is just like the early online poker industry. People used to take advantage during the early days and made millions. But there were also people who lost millions. Now you don't see that in the online poker industry because people have become smart and usually take a single step after measuring five steps ahead of them. In four to five years only genuine cryptos will survive and really bear fruits and all this anonymous craps will be long gone.

Look at Bitcoin, Guldencoin, Saffroncoin, Cannabiscoin and probably some others like NEM which are going to be released etc. Do you know what I see in them? I see real world use and adoption.

Just ask yourself why we need Supernet? If the Supernet core goes down, then all the coins and services related to it will go down. Altcoins in general will cripple and thereby affecting Bitcoin too. Why cant alts exist separately? If all of them merge into Supernet then we'll not see any new ideas or development. For example can you merge all the fiat under one network? Can you bring USD, GBP, Euro, Yen, Dinar, CNY, INR, under one hood? NO!!! Because each of them has their pros & cons. If USD takes a hit we don't see CNY or INR taking a hit. In fact in the current recession where the western currencies took huge blows CNY, INR have shown 4-5% growth. This whole idea of Supernet is hugely flawed. I will reiterate this "If Supernet goes down what will happen to the partner coins" Huh And history has shown us again and again that nothing is invincible in this tiny speck of a world.

In short Supernet is a huge fundraising by jl777 for jl777  himself. He has thought of a very long and time consuming con. He is not your usual small kind of crook. He's in for the biggest scam in crypto history. He's letting you invest in his own assets and coins which we owns hugely. And when the right time comes he will get rid of them. This is the reason I chose not to invest in this.
Again this is just my advise. Take this as a pinch of salt. After all it's your Bitcoins. Peace. Smiley
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

I might as well cross post this here. It has to be pretty clear to anyone reading this thread what's going on here. Short on facts big on rambling on and large text. Seems like a real intelligent group of people this thread as attracted. Roll Eyes

You've done nothing but make ad hominem attacks and unsubstantiated claims while linking to your post and spreadsheet. Here's a short list of the claims you've made with no evidence what so ever:

he has asked for 500 BTC for "2000 BTC worth" of his own assets.

Not true as shown above in an eariler post.

If you are willing to pay so that one can get rich by:
a. buying a shit load of coins, pumping them and then dumping it on you

Evidence? And as far as I know any coins held by superNET are to be held indefinitely. Certainly any sale of assets in the form of coins will go to a vote.

b. dumping an asset (or coin) held by someone

Again, evidence?

Now imagine an exchange where you can trade with a flat fee, there are no percentage based charges. And then think you own 30-40% of a coin. How difficult do you think it will be to pump that coin by circular trading? Not much?

Now you're accusing him of falsifying volume and inflating the price of his assets. Evidence?

This rather seems a ploy to garner enough interest in the assets, which for now is majority held by jl777, to actually for him to slowly dump them out.

Is it a publicly known fact that the assets which he is donating was held by him? Until then general public who vote in are aware of this fact,the voting is rigged.

So now the voting on BTER where people have openly purchased ~3k BTC of TOKEN is rigged?

And holding a majority of the asset without public disclosure is fine? Had it been coins, no one would touch it with a long pole but it is asset, so fuck it and take my money?

What are you talking about here? He's the one saying he owns the assets and he's often mentioned how much the total asset value of his shares of his assets are. Why don't you think it's a good thing for someone who's producing something that drives the price of an asset(technology, trading, providing a service, whatever) to own a large part of that asset? Isn't economic incentive a good thing?

All you've done is attacked James by accusing him of doing the things above but the only evidence you've presented thus far is your spreadsheet that outlines which parts of jl777 assets are owned by other jl777 assets.

Anyone who's read the superNET thread knows that James holds large portions of his assets and the all of his assets are cross owned in a multitude of ways. It says so right in the superNET OP. Where did he claim otherwise? And why is that necessarily a bad thing? He's the one developing the technologies or choosing what coins to invest capital in those assets, so owning the assets that he's attempting to increase the value of makes sense from an incentive standpoint.

Regarding the typos in the PDF, that document wasn't written by James. If you're trying to claim some intentional deception on the part of James you're going to have to try harder.
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:50:24 PM

I have been thinking the same as OP since the dawn of Supernet but don't have the skills to state as clearly as he did.
The real goal of crypto in general should be mass adoption by the general public. Tbh these anonymous shitcoins are all a fu**ing waste, whether it be BTCD, XMR, DRk, whatever,.. These are only worth to people because they can make money out of them by PnDs.
Current state of the crypto industry is just like the early online poker industry. People used to take advantage during the early days and made millions. But there were also people who lost millions. Now you don't see that in the online poker industry because people have become smart and usually take a single step after measuring five steps ahead of them. In four to five years only genuine cryptos will survive and really bear fruits and all this anonymous craps will be long gone.

Look at Bitcoin, Guldencoin, Saffroncoin, Cannabiscoin and probably some others like NEM which are going to be released etc. Do you know what I see in them? I see real world use and adoption.

Just ask yourself why we need Supernet? If the Supernet core goes down, then all the coins and services related to it will go down. Altcoins in general will cripple and thereby affecting Bitcoin too. Why cant alts exist separately? If all of them merge into Supernet then we'll not see any new ideas or development. For example can you merge all the fiat under one network? Can you bring USD, GBP, Euro, Yen, Dinar, CNY, INR, under one hood? NO!!! Because each of them has their pros & cons. If USD takes a hit we don't see CNY or INR taking a hit. In fact in the current recession where the western currencies took huge blows CNY, INR have shown 4-5% growth. This whole idea of Supernet is hugely flawed. I will reiterate this "If Supernet goes down what will happen to the partner coins" Huh And history has shown us again and again that nothing is invincible in this tiny speck of a world.

In short Supernet is a huge fundraising by jl777 for jl777  himself. He has thought of a very long and time consuming con. He is not your usual small kind of crook. He's in for the biggest scam in crypto history. He's letting you invest in his own assets and coins which we owns hugely. And when the right time comes he will get rid of them. This is the reason I chose not to invest in this.
Again this is just my advise. Take this as a pinch of salt. After all it's your Bitcoins. Peace. Smiley

The latin word adequatio is both a word and a concept. As a word, it refers to the idea of adaquacy or being adequate. As an epistemological  concept it conveys the crucial realization that we can only see the things we are equipped to see.  Humans cannot see ultraviolet light, while some animals see it perfectly well.

So many of these trolling posts suffer from exactly this problem. The posters are either unable or unwilling to research what the supernet actually is. And thus they literally cannot see it. Which does not stop them in the least from pontificating about it. If this was the 16th century and there was firewood handy i imagine things would be interesting indeed.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:50:59 PM

This was a pretty reasonable post up until the point where you started calling superNET a con and James a crook with no evidence.

A couple of things though, if superNET goes down, none of the coins involved will go down. Each coin is still its own independent blockchain.

And any smart coin community will focus on adoption. I believe that's the most important thing. SuperNET shouldn't hinder adoption in anyway, just provide access to services and technologies that are available.
supranetico (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:05:27 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 08:30:49 PM by supranetico

for everyone asking for my real BCT. Here's something to chew upon: Do facts need a face to be true? If yes, then you are truly someone I tip my hat to.

I might as well cross post this here. It has to be pretty clear to anyone reading this thread what's going on here. Short on facts big on rambling on and large text. Seems like a real intelligent group of people this thread as attracted. Roll Eyes

You've done nothing but make ad hominem attacks and unsubstantiated claims while linking to your post and spreadsheet. Here's a short list of the claims you've made with no evidence what so ever:

he has asked for 500 BTC for "2000 BTC worth" of his own assets.

Not true as shown above in an eariler post.

If you are willing to pay so that one can get rich by:
a. buying a shit load of coins, pumping them and then dumping it on you

Evidence? And as far as I know any coins held by superNET are to be held indefinitely. Certainly any sale of assets in the form of coins will go to a vote.

b. dumping an asset (or coin) held by someone

Again, evidence?

Now you're accusing him of falsifying volume and inflating the price of his assets. Evidence?

This rather seems a ploy to garner enough interest in the assets, which for now is majority held by jl777, to actually for him to slowly dump them out.

Is it a publicly known fact that the assets which he is donating was held by him? Until then general public who vote in are aware of this fact,the voting is rigged.

So now the voting on BTER where people have openly purchased ~3k BTC of TOKEN is rigged?

And holding a majority of the asset without public disclosure is fine? Had it been coins, no one would touch it with a long pole but it is asset, so fuck it and take my money?

What are you talking about here? He's the one saying he owns the assets and he's often mentioned how much the total asset value of his shares of his assets are. Why don't you think it's a good thing for someone who's producing something that drives the price of an asset(technology, trading, providing a service, whatever) to own a large part of that asset? Isn't economic incentive a good thing?

All you've done is attacked James by accusing him of doing the things above but the only evidence you've presented thus far is your spreadsheet that outlines which parts of jl777 assets are owned by other jl777 assets.

Anyone who's read the superNET thread knows that James holds large portions of his assets and the all of his assets are cross owned in a multitude of ways. It says so right in the superNET OP. Where did he claim otherwise? And why is that necessarily a bad thing? He's the one developing the technologies or choosing what coins to invest capital in those assets, so owning the assets that he's attempting to increase the value of makes sense from an incentive standpoint.

Regarding the typos in the PDF, that document wasn't written by James. If you're trying to claim some intentional deception on the part of James you're going to have to try harder.
Now I am getting tired with your BS arguments. first you are a concerned "objective" observer now you are "SuperNet" defender. First of all, read the thread again you moron, it says things being said are conjecture based on facts. Thats how I interpret them, you are free to do one interpret them as you will. Still I get a moron like you who goes from calling someone a liar, then yourself as a do gooder "objective" observer to calling someone a liar again. Make up your damn mind. Whereas, you could have stated "I disagree and this my interpretation of events" and done with it, instead of calling liar (note, see how I did not respond to someone who said "I did not understand SuperNet" on the other thread...because that is fine by me. Everyone has their opinion and I don't need to go name calling because he disagrees with me.) The second post did try to reason with you but you came around again accusing me of lying. Hell, I have repeatedly said its your money, do what you want. I am not recommending another coin or stopping people from buying. See how the thread says "read before.....", not that "Supernet is a scam". These are facts and my conjecture, had I any mal intent the thread would have been "self moderated" ever thought of that? You are welcome to present facts or conjecture as you wish (and did towards the end of the post where you made own conjecture about people knowing of jl777's holding. Thats your belief and I can't be a moron like you and ask proof of that cause we both know that cant be proven).

In the end,  you even outdid everyone with your moronic postings. So how do you expect me to get "evidence" of pumps you dumb idiot. I don't have access to his accounts -- again conjecture....if it was facts it would have been filed in facts section. So if you want to deny facts or present your understanding as you did in the last para, its fine by me.  
supranetico (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:26:18 PM

for everyone asking for my real BCT. Here's something to chew upon: Do facts need a face to be true? If yes, then you are truly someone I tip my hat to.

The idea is that you know that you're spreading FUD and therefore dont want to risk losing the reputation you have built up with your real account. That is why a lot of FUDsters use new accounts instead of the aged accounts.
Now this is getting tiring. Read the damn fucking post again -
Disclaimer – These are just facts followed by conjecture (you are free to have your own too). Not an investment advice. Read through; if you don’t understand ask and someone might be able to help you with the research.
In the end, do whatever you want with your bitcoin, it is yours and you should decide.

If anyone is as moron or challenged you are and can't look up the word "conjecture" then I can't help it. If I wanted to spread FUD, I could have put this on self moderated and let Monero folks have a field day. Think about that before you open you dumb mouth about FUD.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:27:38 PM

Nonetheless, the Monero core team do not draw a salary, neither do we own a large portion of Monero. I'm certain that this will change in future as we receive more donations geared towards specific efforts, but that is the status quo right now and it has been that way for several months already.

Didn't smooth have 20k XMR in April?
weren't you along with other core members buying in qtys of 2k, 5k etc back in the OTC days?. Doesn't seem like such a tiny portion. You can't prove or disprove for sure the current holding.
Not that it matters.. why should core team not be incentivized to drive the value up with a benefit to them, it's not criminal?

nakasat

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:32:15 PM

The latin word adequatio is both a word and a concept. As a word, it refers to the idea of adaquacy or being adequate. As an epistemological  concept it conveys the crucial realization that we can only see the things we are equipped to see.  Humans cannot see ultraviolet light, while some animals see it perfectly well.

So many of these trolling posts suffer from exactly this problem. The posters are either unable or unwilling to research what the supernet actually is. And thus they literally cannot see it. Which does not stop them in the least from pontificating about it. If this was the 16th century and there was firewood handy i imagine things would be interesting indeed.
So what are you implying? You can see the UV radiation that jl777 is emitting or are you some kind of animal that just happens to invest in crypto?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: