Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69742 times)
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:46:18 PM

Smiley  You weak hands are selling too cheap... you are playing into the fudders trap to collect your coins as you toss them away.

1st day on Bittrex and everyone dumps their coins?  You guys are funny!

Nice, if u w8 3-4day u take BIG, now i lose 0.3... fu all but is not important, but if u dont defend u coin, u get only cent...

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:52:04 PM

Cool I'm a happy bagholder... feed me some more coins!  Cool

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
gnosiscoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:54:38 PM

Dev don't dump their premine (at least 90%).

I found some addresses (block 4287):
Code:
SnRKZLK3bPDAmqyKFRfMmLZAoxk7DJjULu: 	1000046.1
SmyDp1fMJipEof81xUon9symrYpiX755th: 805021.5
I sure it's not all dev addresses. To many transactions (staking maybe) and I am lazy to search all addresses.

Full top 10 Rich List:
Code:
T22RGWLS91zxYXECdmzA13tmdueKeALvVp: 	1399994.4
SnRKZLK3bPDAmqyKFRfMmLZAoxk7DJjULu: 1000046.1
SmyDp1fMJipEof81xUon9symrYpiX755th: 805021.5
SzsdCSA4pWZtGTPgLwUPX1N6fJWbXdgKZ5: 704839.75
Supmsmgoiu1PWDL3dhjDK6iEeMcienTnNZ: 686868.6
Skiv3mW7VdHuqoNfYCujkrKmF7NDqR3sNp: 636534.0
SpD6iaTHrixZUc5WN3L3m8TE9BUH5MoLMa: 635423.0
T5UZVDwtVyhMA25rfGuqQLNWCCYxehZ311: 592626.75
Szhw6M3wfriKoKRSASg7FsBuSVuwrycrwX: 567733.0
SvXrqdUgEspAHA1ZifK6cyTNrztV1bmtf7: 486500.0
dev have 2000000 coin where  Grin

thanks for your help (POD) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:54:47 PM

Awe thanks guys I am so flattered at the amount of FUD this morning Smiley Means I'm doing things right. Anyways sorry but the premine is in fact still in my wallet? SsDyb362vhGKAQUDq8dmgyf9bbXdoAH8sL
That is the premine address, the only coins that have moved out are coins for bounties etc.
The shear amount of FUD means I am doing things good, so I'll keep doing what I am doing, if you have questions. Im here all day and on freenode on ##gnosis so come say hi Smiley
BTW: THIS IS THE DEV ACCOUNT, Idk who GnosisDeveloper is..lol (Its kinda funny)
motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:55:47 PM

Buy support for GNS is building! We are going up people!  Smiley

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:56:52 PM

cheap coin, Buy time , I give my big try.  Cheesy look now!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:05:37 PM

Awe thanks guys I am so flattered at the amount of FUD this morning Smiley Means I'm doing things right. Anyways sorry but the premine is in fact still in my wallet? SsDyb362vhGKAQUDq8dmgyf9bbXdoAH8sL
That is the premine address, the only coins that have moved out are coins for bounties etc.
The shear amount of FUD means I am doing things good, so I'll keep doing what I am doing, if you have questions. Im here all day and on freenode on ##gnosis so come say hi Smiley

+1. Thank you Sevith.

(just a reminder...Real main dev is GnosisDev (Sevith on IRC)....the fake fud sock puppet accounts are "GnosisDeveloper" and "gnosiscoin")

motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:06:45 PM

Out of the 3 new releases on Bittrex....this coin is the best IMO!  Wink

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:10:46 PM

yep i made big profits as i sold some of my bag.

than i enjoy the fud and made again big profits

thanks guys...good coin...not much good coin last time
gnosiscoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:12:19 PM

Grin
Give me some information about the bounties Shocked Shocked with the (Transaction ID) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Tongue Tongue
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:14:40 PM

Grin

^^^dont pay attention to this troll.

@gnosisdev...if you have any questions join the IRC (freenode ##gnosis) and ask the dev in real time...hes there right now...no need to continue the fud attack.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:14:59 PM

I would not reccomend investing in this coin.
This dev doesnt know dipshit
there's gonna be a 5% premine or so depending on stakin
http://imgur.com/vVSJcu0 - not very serious either
Ive asked him to delete part of  it , his answer was that he's not gonna delete money.
The ico price he asked for was 10k When we asked him why he would ask for such high price his response was
that he " saw other coins have around that price " The guy doesnt even know what market cap is.
Is this the kind of dev you want ?

Summary :
* There's no block explorer
* Dev team is 2 guys.
* If you go to the IRC channel you'll see these guys arent very serious about their coin
* Zero features
Only reason this coin's got a value is because there havent been a single decent pow/pos coin launched for a long time now.
This dev is clueless invest carefully.
motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:22:28 PM

Fud.... I am holding my coins.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:23:13 PM

Ive asked him to delete part of  it , his answer was that he's not gonna delete money.
The ico price he asked for was 10k When we asked him why he would ask for such high price his response was
that he " saw other coins have around that price " The guy doesnt even know what market cap is.

Summary :
* Dev team is 2 guys.
* If you go to the IRC channel you'll see these guys arent very serious about their coin
* Zero features
Only reason this coin's got a value is because there havent been a single decent pow/pos coin launched for a long time now.

The only reason 99% of the coins here are above one dogetoshi is that there are a few bag holders who still believe their crappy clone will make them satoshi rich.

And unfortunately if bag holders get hold of all the coins they can claim a fake price for it....
For example , I can sell my socks for 1 million dollars. Is that their value? No , but I can wait 20 years with them rotting to get the idiot who might pay for it without lowering the price

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:26:48 PM

I just dumped my 97000 coins i bought at 430 satoshi... im out... good luck all.  Grin

najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Summary :
* Dev team is 2 guys.
* Zero features

The only reason 99% of the coins here are above one dogetoshi is that there are a few bag holders who still believe their crappy clone will make them satoshi rich.

And unfortunately if bag holders get hold of all the coins they can claim a fake price for it....
For example , I can sell my socks for 1 million dollars. Is that their value? No , but I can wait 20 years with them rotting to get the idiot who might pay for it without lowering the price

sure , but why would anyone wanna baghold a coin like this :S
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:29:03 PM

@niothor, before making that post, atleast wait until the devs release the road map and see if they deliver on the features.

Anybody else have questions, just join the IRC...there are 3 devs logged in right now. Ask your questions there instead of posting blatant baseless accusations. I was skeptical also, especially about the premine and blockexplorer, but a few responses from the devs cleared up the confusion. And the main dev is a well known member in the community. The block explorer is being worked on btw.

najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:30:40 PM

@niothor, before making that post, atleast wait until the devs release the road map and see if they deliver on the features.

Anybody else have questions, just join the IRC...there are 3 devs logged in right now. Ask your questions there instead of posting blatant baseless accusations. I was skeptical also, especially about the premine and blockexplorer, but a few responses from the devs cleared up the confusion. And the main dev is a well known member in the community. The block explorer is being worked on btw.
sorry , how is this guy well known ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341775
feikang

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:30:57 PM

Author,, why all the mineral pool are not block?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:31:27 PM

Can you please enlighten us all who this well known member of the community is ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: