Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69738 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:31:31 PM

@niothor, before making that post, atleast wait until the devs release the road map and see if they deliver on the features.

Anybody else have questions, just join the IRC...there are 3 devs logged in right now. Ask your questions there instead of posting blatant baseless accusations. I was skeptical also, especially about the premine and blockexplorer, but a few responses from the devs cleared up the confusion. And the main dev is a well known member in the community. The block explorer is being worked on btw.

Sorry to post something negative, but i've never heard of the dev before...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jax37

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:31:38 PM

I would not reccomend investing in this coin.
This dev doesnt know dipshit
there's gonna be a 5% premine or so depending on stakin
http://imgur.com/vVSJcu0 - not very serious either
Ive asked him to delete part of  it , his answer was that he's not gonna delete money.
The ico price he asked for was 10k When we asked him why he would ask for such high price his response was
that he " saw other coins have around that price " The guy doesnt even know what market cap is.
Is this the kind of dev you want ?

Summary :
* There's no block explorer
* Dev team is 2 guys.
* If you go to the IRC channel you'll see these guys arent very serious about their coin
* Zero features
Only reason this coin's got a value is because there havent been a single decent pow/pos coin launched for a long time now.
This dev is clueless invest carefully.

Theres no block explorer right now because some idiot keeps trying to throw 50 queries a second against it, which the software really isn't designed for, I'm going to replace it today and maybe you couldn't use it last night as I determined you was one of the people trying to giving it as many queries as possible in the hope it breaks so you was added to a IP Tables rule. Maybe that was you, maybe it wasn't.

There is no 5% premine, its 3.7%. Its not out fault you don't know how to use a block explorer, so don't tell us we don't know what a market cap is, when you don't seem to understand how to read a block explorer or how to use the coins cli commands.

We decided not to go with the ICO due to having to relaunch and setting the initial price too high.

We are serious about this coin, we have done nothing since sunday but work non stop, 16 hours straight out a day on trying to make this work and answer everyones questions/troubles. The only time I have taken a break from this is to either eat or sleep.

I'm probably going to have to spend all day today setting up a new block explorer (I'm going to give insight a try), modifying it so people can't abuse it, then get the tipbots and all the other things I should of set up yesterday if it wasnt dealing with all the FUD and DDOS attacks.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:31:51 PM

@niothor, before making that post, atleast wait until the devs release the road map and see if they deliver on the features.

Anybody else have questions, just join the IRC...there are 3 devs logged in right now. Ask your questions there instead of posting blatant baseless accusations. I was skeptical also, especially about the premine and blockexplorer, but a few responses from the devs cleared up the confusion. And the main dev is a well known member in the community. The block explorer is being worked on btw.

Can you please enlighten us all who this well known member of the community is ?
its
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341775
and he's not well known at all ^_^
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

sorry , how is this guy well known ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341775

I dont know if that's him, but not everyone uses bitcointalk to communicate. BCT has turned into a cesspool circus filled with dolts and bozos. Join the IRC and ask the devs your questions.

najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:32:55 PM

Ive asked him to delete part of  it , his answer was that he's not gonna delete money.
The ico price he asked for was 10k When we asked him why he would ask for such high price his response was
that he " saw other coins have around that price " The guy doesnt even know what market cap is.

Summary :
* Dev team is 2 guys.
* If you go to the IRC channel you'll see these guys arent very serious about their coin
* Zero features
Only reason this coin's got a value is because there havent been a single decent pow/pos coin launched for a long time now.

Theres no block explorer right now because some idiot keeps trying to throw 50 queries a second against it, which the software really isn't designed for, I'm going to replace it today and maybe you couldn't use it last night as I determined you was one of the people trying to giving it as many queries as possible in the hope it breaks so you was added to a IP Tables rule. Maybe that was you, maybe it wasn't.

There is no 5% premine, its 3.7%. Its not out fault you don't know how to use a block explorer, so don't tell us we don't know what a market cap is, when you don't seem to understand how to read a block explorer or how to use the coins cli commands.

We decided not to go with the ICO due to having to relaunch and setting the initial price too high.

We are serious about this coin, we have done nothing since sunday but work non stop, 16 hours straight out a day on trying to make this work and answer everyones questions/troubles. The only time I have taken a break from this is to either eat or sleep.

I'm probably going to have to spend all day today setting up a new block explorer (I'm going to give insight a try), modifying it so people can't abuse it, then get the tipbots and all the other things I should of set up yesterday if it wasnt dealing with all the FUD and DDOS attacks.
Dev " Sevith " Clearly said , " i think 10 k is a reasonable ICO price i've seen other ico coins have around that "
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

Summary :
* Dev team is 2 guys.
* Zero features

This will be the last time I respond to FUD of any kind. The team IS two people (that USE IRC!) Not everyone chat's, other people have lives and cant sit and chat all day. In fact we have had around 5 people from the start. Two in the IRC and 3 of my buddies in real life helping me, and the team is only growing. Not to mention the countless other friends over the IRC I have that are supporting me, and I thank you all for that.
The pre-mine wasn't suppose to be so large, I didn't realize the amount of POS blocks that would limit supply, again this was not considered.
In fact I do take this extremely seriously,  I don't however, take FUD seriously, because I realize the more FUD you generate the more publicity your giving me, whether thats bad or good depends on the person reading it.
The trading application is mean to be free and its my way of giving something back to everyone who deserves a decent application for arbitrage that doesn't require you to hold some shitcoin or buy the application outright. It will be free and open sourced. The block explorer has had issues this morning we are fixing them. You guys know you can use all the wallet API calls to check my balance? You don't need the block explorer? But nonetheless we will be putting up more block explorers so no issues there. (Just small hiccups).
We will start working on the trading application after we finish up the BOT, keep in mind its hard to code when everyone is screaming FUD in my ears.
Anyways, If you have real and serious questions you all know where I am, You can PM me on here or in the IRC I will respond as soon as I can. But this is the last time I am going to respond to fud of any kind. So if you have a REAL question, just come ask, no need for fud were not in high school.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:35:05 PM

Sorry to post something negative, but i've never heard of the dev before...

If Ocminer has no clue about who this dev is, sorry but it means the "dev" is just as shady as the coin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:35:43 PM

Summary :
* Dev team is 2 guys.
* Zero features

This will be the last time I respond to FUD of any kind. The team IS two people (that USE IRC!) Not everyone chat's, other people have lives and cant sit and chat all day. In fact we have had around 5 people from the start. Two in the IRC and 3 of my buddies in real life helping me, and the team is only growing. Not to mention the countless other friends over the IRC I have that are supporting me, and I thank you all for that.
The pre-mine wasn't suppose to be so large, I didn't realize the amount of POS blocks that would limit supply, again this was not considered.
In fact I do take this extremely seriously,  I don't however, take FUD seriously, because I realize the more FUD you generate the more publicity your giving me, whether thats bad or good depends on the person reading it.
The trading application is mean to be free and its my way of giving something back to everyone who deserves a decent application for arbitrage that doesn't require you to hold some shitcoin or buy the application outright. It will be free and open sourced. The block explorer has had issues this morning we are fixing them. You guys know you can use all the wallet API calls to check my balance? You don't need the block explorer? But nonetheless we will be putting up more block explorers so no issues there. (Just small hiccups).
We will start working on the trading application after we finish up the BOT, keep in mind its hard to code when everyone is screaming FUD in my ears.
Anyways, If you have real and serious questions you all know where I am, You can PM me on here or in the IRC I will respond as soon as I can. But this is the last time I am going to respond to fud of any kind. So if you have a REAL question, just come ask, no need for fud were not in high school.
If premine wasent supposed to be that large , how comes you dont wanna delete it ?  Roll Eyes
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:38:16 PM

Apart from he fact that you had no idea about how many coins you have premined (hint of a newbie dev), do you plan on destroying at least lets' say 75% of it?

People don't forget that he premined 3% of the coins at the start. It means that when the coin is half distributed ( if it reaches that step) he will be holding 6% of the total supply available.

And right now he holds far more in %.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gnosiscoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:38:49 PM

Awe thanks guys I am so flattered at the amount of FUD this morning Smiley Means I'm doing things right. Anyways sorry but the premine is in fact still in my wallet? SsDyb362vhGKAQUDq8dmgyf9bbXdoAH8sL
That is the premine address, the only coins that have moved out are coins for bounties etc.
The shear amount of FUD means I am doing things good, so I'll keep doing what I am doing, if you have questions. Im here all day and on freenode on ##gnosis so come say hi Smiley
BTW: THIS IS THE DEV ACCOUNT, Idk who GnosisDeveloper is..lol (Its kinda funny)

Grin
Give me some information about the bounties Shocked Shocked with the (Transaction ID) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Tongue Tongue

Right, but first, please use your REAL account, not a sock puppet eh?.
This type of FUD accounts that are blatantly created to make people lose money should be banned from BCT. I bet this guy has over 10 of these all over the place.
I need an answer from dev where  the (Transaction ID)
Total bounties in OP 40000 GNS where 2000000 GNS
Code:
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 0;
    int64_t nMagicReward = (nHeight * 1);

if (nHeight <= 0)
    {
        nSubsidy = 0;
    }
    else if (nHeight <= 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2000000 * COIN; //PREMINE
    }
    else if (nHeight <= LAST_FAIR_LAUNCH_BLOCK)
    {
        nSubsidy = (100 - nMagicReward) * COIN;
    }
    else if (nHeight <= LAST_POW_BLOCK)
    {
        nSubsidy = (10001 - nMagicReward) * COIN;
    }
    if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%f\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
bttshenxian

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:39:20 PM

http://suchpool.pw/gns not pay salaries! ! ! !
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:40:03 PM

If premine wasent supposed to be that large , how comes you dont wanna delete it ?  Roll Eyes

^^^because it was supposed to be an ICO to fund development but upon community request it was cancelled. They still need $ to help fund the project and pay bounties so that is why they are keeping it. They have already answered this question numerous times in the IRC...and the premine will be open and transparent, you can monitor it. Join the IRC for any questions man.

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:49:33 PM

dude can u read?
 We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

means...no payouts running cuz no cronjobs running...just wait for pool op..he will restart the cronjobs and everything is fine

BCT full of derps that cant read! just follow some letters take them together these are words!
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:50:14 PM

Now seems to be a good time to get some Gnosis and make a 100% profit

Jax37

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:50:29 PM

Awe thanks guys I am so flattered at the amount of FUD this morning Smiley Means I'm doing things right. Anyways sorry but the premine is in fact still in my wallet? SsDyb362vhGKAQUDq8dmgyf9bbXdoAH8sL
That is the premine address, the only coins that have moved out are coins for bounties etc.
The shear amount of FUD means I am doing things good, so I'll keep doing what I am doing, if you have questions. Im here all day and on freenode on ##gnosis so come say hi Smiley
BTW: THIS IS THE DEV ACCOUNT, Idk who GnosisDeveloper is..lol (Its kinda funny)

Grin
Give me some information about the bounties Shocked Shocked with the (Transaction ID) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Tongue Tongue

Right, but first, please use your REAL account, not a sock puppet eh?.
This type of FUD accounts that are blatantly created to make people lose money should be banned from BCT. I bet this guy has over 10 of these all over the place.
I need an answer from dev where  the (Transaction ID)
Total bounties in OP 40000 GNS where 2000000 GNS
Code:
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 0;
    int64_t nMagicReward = (nHeight * 1);

if (nHeight <= 0)
    {
        nSubsidy = 0;
    }
    else if (nHeight <= 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2000000 * COIN; //PREMINE
    }
    else if (nHeight <= LAST_FAIR_LAUNCH_BLOCK)
    {
        nSubsidy = (100 - nMagicReward) * COIN;
    }
    else if (nHeight <= LAST_POW_BLOCK)
    {
        nSubsidy = (10001 - nMagicReward) * COIN;
    }
    if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%f\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);
    return nSubsidy + nFees;

Your making accounts pretending to the be the dev, then you make a bunch of posts in big red letters demanding answers to questions.

Try asking that again on your real account if you expect a response. And mods, why havent you banned this guy yet?
bttshenxian

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:53:29 PM

dude can u read?
 We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

means...no payouts running cuz no cronjobs running...just wait for pool op..he will restart the cronjobs and everything is fine

BCT full of derps that cant read! just follow some letters take them together these are words!
thx!
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:58:20 PM

There is no 5% premine, its 3.7%.

Is max POW block height - 10000?
Current height is 4492.
Current supply is 23.7 million.
Without POS current supply must be 34 million.
But every third block is POS (approximately).
And I think the total amount after POW end will be about 33 million.
So, 3.7%?
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:59:18 PM

Another clone of ShadowCoin, what your coin will add ?

(hope you will put the mentions soon ...  Lips sealed )

Check the real thing if you don't want to invest in a clone ...

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:04:29 PM

There is no 5% premine, its 3.7%.

Is max POW block height - 10000?
Current height is 4492.
Current supply is 23.7 million.
Without POS current supply must be 34 million.
But every third block is POS (approximately).
And I think the total amount after POW end will be about 33 million.
So, 3.7%?
dev is stupid , its nothing new and with 53m supply it would be a 3.8% premine not 3% as mentioned in the thread.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:11:39 PM

When will u whiners stip fudding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: