Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69742 times)
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:29:21 AM

I like this coin. Great community & active developer! Coin is WAY undervalued, imo.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

DEV: Will you have an announcement this week?? thnx.

~darylluke.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:01:39 AM

More attempts at TA, we could be having a breakout after a falling wedge. Possible bullish signal:

Testing new support at the moment, if it holds we will see some upward movement on the major trend. I'm not interested in short term gains, I'm just looking to get in early on possible good investments.

A good opportunity for early adopters at the moment imo, we all know the panic buys come in right after announcements.

I have no affiliation whatsoever.

and you is another motherfucker piece of shit that should be part of this joke.
This is your real twitter: https://twitter.com/Nuseii/status/511870101604548608
darylluke

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:14:16 AM

Would somebody kindly BAN this emilioman FUDSTER!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

I do appreciate the TA charts!!

~darylluke.
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:39:09 AM

What for? I only looked back a couple pages but see nothing that would warrant a ban (or even a warning).  3 pages ago he was praising the coin..  He just feels like an idiot for believing this bs (as do I).    I was defending this pile of shit 3 days ago... In a few days you will probably be right here with us...

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:15:55 AM

I can't understand this coin lol , dev is extremely awesome  Grin  Grin and where the hell is the roadmap now? which is posted in OP lol
price of this coin can move up but we need a proper working method and activity of Dev in Thread if he can't do that hire PR guy and let him to answers to people question's.

Btw 5+ POD is must  Wink
travis72682

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:59:03 AM

I can't understand this coin lol , dev is extremely awesome  Grin  Grin and where the hell is the roadmap now? which is posted in OP lol
price of this coin can move up but we need a proper working method and activity of Dev in Thread if he can't do that hire PR guy and let him to answers to people question's.

Btw 5+ POD is must  Wink

Not sure a POD would do anything at this point.  Im trying to figure out if "dev is extremely awesome" was sarcasm or not.

For some reason I wanna believe that the dev is a decent guy and just made a REALLY shitty mistake.  But in life you pay for your mistakes, or I guess in crypto-currency your investors pay more (at least the ones that had faith in the dev).

I am gonna try to refrain from posting here anymore. If you quote me and disagree I cant promise anything though. . .

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:31:12 AM

someone has to have access to the premine and the github ,
what if this coin has somebody other than sevith on the team ?
i call a vote for

when the trading app will come out in 2 week
and the BTC value will rise the pump can start.
if he is in contact with people in that irc chat

the thing is the same day that this coin ninja appeared on ccex and bittrex
the twitter of the wolf of alts
https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts
 made some pubblicity to this coin
so i'm looking from them when it will start again

there was 100 GH in mining power on GNS the 16 september
a new date to remember

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 07:48:09 AM

More attempts at TA, we could be having a breakout after a falling wedge. Possible bullish signal:

Testing new support at the moment, if it holds we will see some upward movement on the major trend. I'm not interested in short term gains, I'm just looking to get in early on possible good investments.

A good opportunity for early adopters at the moment imo, we all know the panic buys come in right after announcements.

I'm not Nuseii, I'm CryptoGoon. Twitter.com/CryptoGoon.

But good to hear that Nuseii knows the developer.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:52:14 AM

cryptogoon the roadmap has been already made ?
i wanted to add some feature like access to the block explorer
and alarm price on twitter ans sms
with alertco.in
maybe a link to this 2 site can be useful in the walelt
you can say a word to the dev , thanks.

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 07:54:27 AM

to be honest the term "fud" is looked at like its always bullshit... At the beginning (before he sold the premine) I would agree its "fud" in all its negative glory... But at this point I see people calling it like they see it... The dev sold a million coins (probably more) at under 500 satoshi a piece (most likely).. That SCREAMS confidence. . .

You (dev) act like ppl are attacking you for no reason at this point. You kind of fucking asked for it.. Seriously I stayed in as long as I did because I figured no one could be that stupid and it all must be some huge pump and dump scheme he is in on... (probably still the case).

I dont think any amount of pump could save it at this point... If some group starts screaming "buy gns" they loose ALL validity imo as the only explanation would be that it was all a big hoax from the beginning.  Just remember , in the future if you decide to jump on the pump bandwagon that there are a small number of people holding MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of coins. . .  gonna be a steep dump. . .

And sevith you asked why Im mad, not sure I would call it "mad" as I am still up even after this trainwreck, annoyed by a dev that had a good thing going but sold it off for a couple hundred bucks is more accurate....  

If you really think you selling a million premined coins had nothing to do with the price plummeting you are blind...

+1

+ 1000
this dev doesn't really seems a scammer, in fact he is a jerk and arrogant piece of shit.
The "roadmap" is trash. Another piece of shit.
And I feel like a fool for having trusted and invested my money here.

Good thing you said it yourself. You obviously are a fool if you don't see what's going on with this coin. Do a Twitter search and look at the people holding this coin.
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:03:04 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 09:35:08 AM by CryptoGoon

For everyone one more time, this is the roadmap:

- Arbitrage software is the focus now -> BTER, OKCoin, Polonies, Bitfinex, Bittrex will be added
- Automatic arbitrage trading after
- More exchanges will be added
- Coin mixing worked on after
- Most likely SuperNET add

They had it in pretty colors for the simple minded, but imo that looked a bit bad. Who cares about a colorful roadmap anyway, my sum up says it all.

I'm not part of this coin btw, just a supporter.
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:11:20 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 08:34:29 AM by CryptoGoon

Also did some more TA for myself, I believe we might have just hit the last dip:

I'll enlighten some: if that bottom line crosses the gray dotted one, it has possibly reached it's lowest point. Meaning uptrend.

Don't listen to me though, I'm crazy.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

For everyone one more time, this is the roadmap:

- Arbitrage software is the focus now -> BTER, OKCoin, Polonies, Bitfinex, Bittrex will be added
- Automatic arbitrage trading after
- More exchanges will be added
- Coin mixing worked on after
- Most likely SuperNET add

They had it in pretty colors for the simple minded, but imo that looked a bit bad. Who cares about a colorful roadmap anyway, my sum up says it all.

I'm not party of this coin btw, just a supporter.

thanks it will be reminded evey new page if needed

travis72682

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:37:20 AM

to be honest the term "fud" is looked at like its always bullshit... At the beginning (before he sold the premine) I would agree its "fud" in all its negative glory... But at this point I see people calling it like they see it... The dev sold a million coins (probably more) at under 500 satoshi a piece (most likely).. That SCREAMS confidence. . .

You (dev) act like ppl are attacking you for no reason at this point. You kind of fucking asked for it.. Seriously I stayed in as long as I did because I figured no one could be that stupid and it all must be some huge pump and dump scheme he is in on... (probably still the case).

I dont think any amount of pump could save it at this point... If some group starts screaming "buy gns" they loose ALL validity imo as the only explanation would be that it was all a big hoax from the beginning.  Just remember , in the future if you decide to jump on the pump bandwagon that there are a small number of people holding MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of coins. . .  gonna be a steep dump. . .

And sevith you asked why Im mad, not sure I would call it "mad" as I am still up even after this trainwreck, annoyed by a dev that had a good thing going but sold it off for a couple hundred bucks is more accurate....  

If you really think you selling a million premined coins had nothing to do with the price plummeting you are blind...

+1

+ 1000
this dev doesn't really seems a scammer, in fact he is a jerk and arrogant piece of shit.

Good thing you said it yourself. You obviously are a fool if you don't see what's going on with this coin. Do a Twitter search and look at the people holding this coin.

You are shooting yorself in the foot, jeeze. I was maybe gonna partake but at this rate even the idiots wont be stupid enough. . .

CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:44:20 AM

You are shooting yorself in the foot, jeeze. I was maybe gonna partake but at this rate even the idiots wont be stupid enough. . .

Funny thing, I'm more sure then I was yesterday cause of some things I just learned.

I've been talking to the team on IRC for a while now, and I know for a fact that they know their stuff.
darylluke

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:30:01 AM

+1

+ 1000

I just put you on IGNORE. (u did say u wood nt b bak!)Bye loser. Buy back at 1k+. ~darylluke.
Resunta

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:17:07 PM

https://cryptrader.com/c/2SC0avgH

I am Nuseii.

Review my post history. I don't care about this forum anymore and haven't since i involved myself in promoting GUE. This place's attitude is despicable and i'd rather people address things in IRC/Twitter.

Don't get mad or upset because you can't trade and/or invest wisely. One of the things i did with the GUE community was not handhold them and tell most of them to cut their losses in a downtrend.

You are a shining example of the reason community doesn't matter. I am down 27% on GNS due to an inability to access my wallet to sell at -10%. To handle this i will average down to +5 or +10% since my investment was small to begin with.

Learn to trade, how to accept red on your ledger, or stfu.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:34:40 PM

What for? I only looked back a couple pages but see nothing that would warrant a ban (or even a warning).  3 pages ago he was praising the coin..  He just feels like an idiot for believing this bs (as do I).    I was defending this pile of shit 3 days ago... In a few days you will probably be right here with us...

Thanks, Travis72682
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

getting near 200 again, when updates come then booom
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:52:50 PM

getting near 200 again, when updates come then booom

Jup, it's seeing a good potential reversal. Bottomed out at 150, if some more buys come in it probably won't see 150 again.

There are some things in the works but I won't feed the trolls on here too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: