Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
bbeesley

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:27:24 PM

without a single shred of evidence that proves his scam accusation wrong - the more obvious it is that he's right. You're really not doing yourself any favors.

I have asked the OP on several occasions to prove wrong my accusation that he simply created this thread to promote his newly created account.  He hasn't responded to this accusation, therefore it must be correct.

you're support of his scam on this forum isn't doing yourself any favors

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:53:30 PM

Hello again BAN shill/troll bbeesley. This is your 14th post here now - thanks for the bumps  Wink

Copy/paste:

If you feel that you can do what s0br & Phawner couldn't, and provide evidence to the contrary - please present it. If you can't, please refrain from posting.

Thanks.

Say hello to my ignore button. Again.  Roll Eyes

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
bbeesley

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:12:39 AM

Hello again BAN shill/troll bbeesley. This is your 14th post here now - thanks for the bumps  Wink
and this is your 70th post to this forum of which only 6 were not about this created scam of yours - and of the 6, most were attacks against dogie for apparently "scamming"

You refuse to respond to my repeated requests for proof you didn't just create this "scam" to promote your account so it's clear that is all this account was created for.

Say hello to my ignore button. Again.  Roll Eyes

thanks...you prove my point.  s0ber is most likely ignoring you because you are either a whackadoodle conspiracy theorist, or you are jaded because you didn't win a miner, or...and this is the most likely answer according to Ockham's razor...you are a child looking for attention

congrats you got it.

and thanks for the ignore...I will wear it like the badge of honor that it is.

Harrowed

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:13:39 AM

Still hasn't proven a thing...
Still dribbling same old crap without even proving a single thing..
Can't even clearly state his accusations nor can he follow the guidelines specified for the thread..
Continuously goes on about shills etc but began the tirade with a new account due to the fact they didn't want to associate the 4chan QQ tirade they've since exhibited.
Such a sad thread.
bbeesley

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:23:10 AM

Still hasn't proven a thing...

yeah..he seems to forget the rule of law is that the burden is on the accuser despite my repeated attempts to help him understand the flaw in his argument by requesting he too prove a negative.

sad thread indeed

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:41:30 AM

Repost especially for the BAN shills who missed/ignored it:

Proven fake pics.
Proven fake user accounts.
s0br refusing/unable to answer a single question.
thephawner refusing/unable to answer a single question.
Deleted comments/evidence from pool thread.
Pool thread still locked.
Barrage of insults from the same few BAN shills here.
Etc, etc.......

THEY DID IT, PURE & SIMPLE. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!

Your time would be much better spent encouraging s0br to come out of hiding, than bumping this thread with pointless statements.

If you feel that you can do what s0br couldn't, and provide evidence to the contrary - please present it. If you can't, please refrain from posting.

Thanks.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

General Statistics
Pool Hash Rate   1.8231501731656 PH/s
Current Total Miners   1161

You are the one living in a dream world.  You are the one who should stop posting.  You are the one who is wrong.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:38:02 PM

@ BAN troll - what is this? Are you confused? Why are you posting pool stats on a scam accusation thread? What has this got to do with anything here?

I think you are on the wrong thread...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:50:54 PM

We're still 0% fee PPS, we're still paying a 10% bonus on all earnings with payouts as often as hourly. Come check it out.

And FWIW, the fact that you didn't like my answers doesn't mean I refused to answer any questions. Ask anyone around here that knows me, I'm not very quiet.

Anyway, come mine with us, all the BS aside. You'll make more money.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:58:30 PM

Hello again Phaker, welcome back. I think your BANtrollbot has malfunctioned again........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ThePhwner

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:50:26 AM

This is a unicorn. His name is Dave.

EDIT: He did not win an S3. But he still thinks 0% pool fees and 10% bonus on earnings is pretty sweet.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:39:06 PM

It's sad to see a supposed pool admin posting silly pics on a scam thread of the very pool he is supposed to "administrate". It's embarrassing actually, not only to himself, but to the people who actually use BAN - it just looks like the pool is being run by a 5 year old. Had he put a little more thought into the fake pics he uploaded to his pool thread, maybe the scam would never have been exposed.....

To see the same adolescent insults by the same shills over & over again here is showing everyone who looks at this thread that s0br really is unable to defend his actions, choosing instead to hide behind his various aliases & post pathetic & childish pics in an effort to hide his what he did. And there is no doubt that he did it.

I don't think anyone cares about BAN fees or payouts, OP made it clear that he/she didn't & what the scam accusation was about right from the beginning in the very first post. What people care about is pool admins & it's owners lying to it's users & the community, inventing a fake giveaway, using fake accounts to give them to & faking pictures in a feeble attempt to cover up the scam. To see the same pool admin ThePhawner, who posted the fake pics in the first place & thus is responsible for the scam accusation, posting his nonsense thinking it's amusing is just putting me & others off going anywhere near BAN. It's pathetic.

If anyone wasn't sure at the start of this thread, I'm sure that after reading the crap posted by s0br's alises/shills/trolls that they are now, as if it wasn't obvious enough to begin with.

BAN/S0BR - STOP BEHAVING LIKE A BUNCH OF CHILDREN/CHILD, YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK WORSE THAN YOU ALREADY ARE. ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU GOT CAUGHT, GROW UP & MOVE ON. MAYBE THEN YOU CAN START TO REBUILD SOME OF THE RESPECT YOU LOST WITH THIS BADLY ORGANIZED & FAILED SCAM.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:07:06 PM

Thanks  Wink

Speaking of ThePhakers fake pics, I'm still waiting for s0br to do what he said:

Anyway... I'll get back to you about those pics...

Of course, he never did......it's a shame he only has the balls to post as an alias here, but there you go - it's only been a month  Roll Eyes

fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:16:03 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 07:20:04 PM by fire000

when the P2 clowns and trolls and the mod choose to correct their trust rating on me I will do likewise A good system that if I can rate someone with ever even doing a trade with them lmao....    What a joke of a system this is....   Ps it appears the mod of this forum see it as a joke and basically is telling us all to attack people trust ratings with BS....

"gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 91: -1 / +205(97)
Re: your neg trust rating
« Sent to: fire000 on: Today at 06:47:57 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Quote from: fire000 on Today at 06:31:42 PM
User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
gmaxwell 91: -1 / +205(97)   2014-10-16   0.00000000      This user has been attacking people for posting honest concerns about what appears to be a pretty obvious scam; as well as disrupting conversations with offtopic ranting. He seems to be very unreliable. I'm not sure if it's confusion, trolling, or what. But I consider them untrustworthy.

How can one leave a neg rating on one they never done a TRADE with Huh?   Ps you are so far wrong it not funny in fact is a user that is very trustworthy and in fact leans btc out to people and borrowers BTC and has never had an issue on a number of different sites....   So in reply to this BS I have left a return neg on you I will remove it once that BS rating is lifted "just returning a bs rating back at you ya tosser will remove this when ya grow up and remove the bs rating on me Smiley You are a tosser mate Ps it does not worry me you are staff ya clown"

The mod reply to the issue above
Your negative rating has no effect on me, except further establishing the you are crazy, unethical, or both. It hurts your reputation, not mine.

The thing I have to laugh about in this mod/users reply is the part unethical...    It unethical for a MOD to be leaving BS ratings on users that they have never done a trade with or had any dealings with on the trade side of things...   How ethical is that by a mod to abuse a system that was set up to protect users from scams..   Goes to show how much the trust system is BS here on bittalk if a MOD see a system as a JOKE and it top be abused as this MOD has done in this case....

So guessing everyone can go to town on each others trust on this forum without ever doing a trade etc...    So go for it guys on the trolls that are posting in here
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:49:07 PM

This just about sums fire000 & all the other the BAN shills/trolls who have and still are peppering this thread with inane & childish crap:

This absolutely made me piss myself - thank you firetroll000 for pointing this out to me in another one of your make-no-sense-at-all posts...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I will now return your cry baby neg-rep to you & every other BAN troll who has seen fit to post ridiculous & childish insults here. I'm sure your fellow BAN trolls will be very grateful to you.......

Tip Of The Day: The next time someone tells you to f*ck off of a thread - you really should. Really.

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:09:46 PM

Added. I hope you like it & f*ck off.

Next: a well deserved one for Mr Invisible s0br........

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:52:20 AM

Such a sad thread.

Yet you still post here, BAN troll. If you post here again with no meaningful input apart from insults & moaning - you will also be neg-rep'd along with all the other BAN shills/trolls on this page. Please tell s0br that I & others are still looking forward to hearing his explanations, even though it's probably too late...... Wink

Thanks.

ThePhwner

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:58:17 AM

Dave is pretty pumped about all the extra Bitcoins he made mining at BAN.

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:09:32 AM

As promised.......

fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:46:19 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 10:08:45 AM by fire000

This just about sums fire000 & all the other the BAN shills/trolls who have and still are peppering this thread with inane & childish crap:

This absolutely made me piss myself - thank you firetroll000 for pointing this out to me in another one of your make-no-sense-at-all posts...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I will now return your cry baby neg-rep to you & every other BAN troll who has seen fit to post ridiculous & childish insults here. I'm sure your fellow BAN trolls will be very grateful to you.......

Tip Of The Day: The next time someone tells you to f*ck off of a thread - you really should. Really.

LMAO it a free country where I live everyone has a right to free speech and an option if you do not like that then move on BUT IT IS A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT under the UN Charter  so you can not tell NO ONE " The next time someone tells you to f*ck off of a thread - you really should. Really."  As everyone is allowed a voice....  Just yet another example of your fine work .....    Also one has the right to post in this forum if they choose with out downright threats been made against them as you have done a number of times against myself and other members of BAN....   Which there is many example of your handy work of both personal threats and threats of violence against people.....

Again " it a free country where I live everyone has a right to free speech and an option if you do not like that then move on BUT IT IS A HUMAN RIGHT so you can not tell NO ONE"

It also up to you to prove your FUD claims NOT the BAN POOL NOR IT OWNER as it innocence to proven guilty..   AS of yet you have not dropped one bit of prove anywhere that can not be shoot down as FUD on your part by many different users YET you keep going on with ya FUD attacks etc...   IF you were so sure of your self you would of taken the pool ops offer up that he made about 6-8 weeks ago to go see a lawyer and collected a size-able  bounty for it have you taken this offer up Huh?   NO  I think that says it all and what this is on your part change the record as it growing OLD NOW Smiley  

Have a nice day Smiley  Kiss

Just in case you need it the UN basic human right charter can be found here it may pay to read it something really as everyone has the right to defend themselfs they have the right to free speech they have the right to not cope abuse threats etc

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

just a quote from the preamble of the long doc linked above.....

"PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms, "

You and a few others may want to think about this the next time you try to tell someone to f off or threaten them etc as you and others have in this forum a few times now to people replying to you....    They also have the right to defend themselves etc.....     Maybe think long and hard there about what this DOC is and what power it carrys with it as it forms other legal doc's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: