Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:07:27 PM

Paste/

@ fire000: This thread is for s0br to make his case, not you to make it for him. Please stop posting on this thread - it is not required for you to do so.

Yup, times up anyway. I knew he wouldn't want to face the music - as he didn't want to on his own thread.......he's deleted so much stuff it's just daft  Cheesy Cheesy

I'll type up the closing speech - should be a cracker  Grin

There no need for sobr to face anything lol it time for you to face the music that he run a comp and done as he said he would etc now he thrown the offer out there to PUT UP OR SHUT UP this is posted in the ban thread even thrown ya the offer of a lawyer to prove something a miss https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8819761#msg8819761  Just so others can see this pool owner offer to these 2 trolls and it there for them to put up or shut up

As these are baseless claims and the pool op knows this anyway have fun trying to explain this now to whoever when there the open offer there as it does make ya look very stupid when there a ton of proof in the BAN thread of members getting miners and the offer of the lawyer there to further back it up or ya can sit there and make ya self out to more of a goose than ya already are Smiley
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:16:41 PM

firetroll - how many threads have you been kicked off/banned from so far?   Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:18:28 PM

firetroll - how many threads have you been kicked off/banned from so far?   Cheesy Cheesy

Lol is that all ya can came back with after how many weeks of trolling the ban thread with down out right baseless claims and now this one Huh??    Ps most people can read what was in the P2 thread as I put a link to it and hardly call that trolling as all the posts are there for all to see got nothing to hide here Smiley  Even pointed the mods at the thread in this thread so they can put 2 and 2 together on what that p2 pool been up to in the ban thread Smiley and look at some ips on a few of the trolls to hopefully get the users main account as well Smiley and not just the account these users have been hiding behind for weeks now
cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

firetroll - how many threads have you been kicked off/banned from so far?   Cheesy Cheesy

Unfortunately, in order to see his answer, you'll have to un-ignore him..........

Nah..... Roll Eyes

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:24:31 PM

Unfortunately, in order to see his answer, you'll have to un-ignore him..........

Nah..... Roll Eyes

Forget it....... Cheesy

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:25:57 PM

firetroll - how many threads have you been kicked off/banned from so far?   Cheesy Cheesy

.....all ya can came....

Like reading Steve Wonder on high!
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:30:36 PM

I think he thinks he's doing s0br a favor.....raising the image of BAN in some strange way..... Cheesy Cheesy

Edit: Unless, of course, he is also s0br....Jesus, how many fake accounts does that guy have?  Roll Eyes

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:30:58 PM

anyways I am out of here now a few facts have been dropped etc NOW it up to THESE TROLLS TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP or keep themselves looking like gooses and ps you guys have really made the P2 POOL look bad in all this Wink  attacking another pool for countless weeks now and it does not look good the p2 pool  Grin  Wink  Ps a clever mod will spot the link by reading here and the ban thread and the p2 thread Wink and a few IP tracks
cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:34:17 PM

I think he thinks he's doing s0br a favor.....raising the image of BAN in some strange way..... Cheesy Cheesy

Edit: Unless, of course, he is also s0br....Jesus, how many fake accounts does that guy have?  Roll Eyes

Plenty, from what I can gather......

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:30:19 PM

How do you possibly have this much time to dedicate to something so insignificant?

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:59:55 PM

How do you possibly have this much time to dedicate to something so insignificant?

What, you mean posting silly meaningless questions on threads?

Sorry, I don't have time to answer that, bit busy atm...... Roll Eyes

If you have something to say that might be significant, feel free to post it, I'll reply as soon as I can.

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:01:37 PM

This thread was moved from the pools thread to the scam thread by moderators. I posted it in the pools thread in the hope that the people involved would see sense & try and explain their actions instead of continuing to ignore every question. They didn't. This will be the last post.

OK, it has become clear that sobr, the owner of BAN (BitcoinAffiliateNetwork) mining pool has absolutely no intention of showing his face on this thread to challenge the allegations of many S3 winners being fake accounts owned by the pool, fake photos being uploaded by his admin (ThePhwner), lies told to everyone by Phwner as to s0brs whereabouts when he supposedly "disappeared" or the insulting & threatening behavior by the admin including via PM to users who asked questions or needed help, some examples of which I will list below. I and other forum members asked s0br time and time again for answers & explanations, but were constantly either ignored or told by Phwner or his shills that "s0br has already answered that", when in fact the only answers we had got were "it's already been answered" - even though none had! A vicious circle. Those questions were:

1)  Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

2)  Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

3)  Why have you shipped much less than a third of the miners you promised you would since the beginning of your promotion over a month & a half ago?

4)  Why do you continue to advertise your promotion in your pool thread header, knowing that it is completely false/finished.

5)  You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

6)  There is only one possible source from where the fake posters with fake pics of fake "delivered miners won" come from & why. Either you address & discuss the concerns of the members here, or forever be known as a liar, faker & con-artist that you are shown to be by the overwhelming evidence available on this thread. Until you do so, like any half decent pool operator would, I'm sure the scam accusations will continue for the foreseeable future - it's entirely up to you weather that happens or not though. Answer the questions & clear your name, preferably with evidence, or don't.

There came a point when I managed to catch s0br online - so asked him face to face to answer the questions one at a time, so as to make everything completely clear and transparent for everyone to see:

So, despite what the BAN shills will have you believe, s0br has been anything but transparent, refusing to answer even a single question either on the forum or "face to face" as it were. Shortly after disappearing s0br began deleting as much evidence from his thread as he could of the fake winners, refusal to answer questions, etc before looking his own pool thread - hardly the acts of a transparent, innocent man.

With regards to his admin for the pool, Phawner. Here are the two pictures he uploaded of, what he claimed, were the same miner he "won":

Obviously the labels on the boxes are completely different, which was immediately picked up by a members here:

The abusive email he is referring to is this:

This is one of many abusive messages Phwner sent to many users on the thread who either asked for help or simply asked questions he didn't like, as can be seen from his posts that haven't been deleted from the BAN thread or the beginning of this thread. Then there is also this:

where Phwner said s0br was offline due to weather issues at the exact same time - only he wasn't, he was online for everyone to see, just hiding from everyone over the fixed S3 draw scam. Not the best liar that Phwner bloke.......

I don't want to drag this write-up on, It's taken me hours to find various deleted posts, and I'm pretty sure that anyone who reads through what is left of the BAN thread will be able to see that there is/was something shady going on with s0br, Phwner, their multiple aliases & the whole S3 "giveaway every day" debacle. I am also not saying that nobody got their S3's, many did after the first draw was made and the cat was let out the bag when questions were asked. Everything is there in whats left of the BAN thread & here for everyone to see - and that is that the whole BAN setup is operated by liars who devised a scam promotion in order to attract more unsuspecting users to their pool under the false impression that they have a chance of winning an S3 miner every day for a month, where as in fact the miners were never going to leave their pool, only be awarded to fake users, and people who either worked for the pool or promoted it in some way by either trolling other pools in an effort to discredit them, or act as shills to jump on anyone who asked too many questions about the promotion - some of whom have shown themselves here on this very thread, as I was sure they would. All these and more allegations/questions were made openly on the BAN thread by me and others, but were continuously ignored or hijacked - hence this thread and the mess that s0br has found himself in, unable and unwilling to answer a single question for fear of being exposed as even more of a SCAMMER than he and his sidekick sockpuppets already are.

S0BR, PHWNER & THEIR SOCKPUPPETS HAVE LIED, TRICKED AND SHORT CHANGED EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, LET ALONE THE MINERS ON BITCOINAFFILIATENETWORK. THEY HAVE GIVEN POOL OPERATORS A BAD NAME, INSULTED USERS AND DEVISED A PLAN TO CON MINERS INTO MINING AT THEIR POOL OUT OF PURE GREED, WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE COMMUNITY, MINERS, POOL OPERATORS OR BITCOIN IN GENERAL. S0BR, BY NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO DEFEND HIS ACTIONS OR EXPLAIN THEM IN ANY WAY, HAS ADMITTED HIS GUILT AND SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF HIS UNTRUSTWORTHYNESS AND DISHONEST ACTIONS TOWARDS THE COMMUNITY. I URGE EVERYONE TO THINK VERY, VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY AGREEMENT WITH HIM AND HIS ALIASES WITH REGARDS TO MONEY, BTC, MINING OR ANYTHING ELSE - THEY AND BAN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

*grabs popcorn, waits for Chapter 2*

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Shocked Angry Grin Cheesy Shocked Cool Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Tongue Roll Eyes Wink

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:27:47 PM

As usual when this kind of shit hit the fan picture below will give green light:

s0br

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:31:09 PM

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Shocked Angry Grin Cheesy Shocked Cool Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Tongue Roll Eyes Wink

It's a shame you put all this time into trying to tarnish a reputation that you simply can't touch because your stories are lacking one very important detail...

We're not making money offering this pool to others.

The most anybody could ever 'lose' or get 'ripped off' for is 1 hour of mining. Why? We pay as frequently as hourly and we're PPS so we pay on all the work any miner contributes. There's a nice 12.5% bonus applied currently as a promotional thing... will go away or change into something else in the future...

I know it's hard to believe... I understand most people are assholes just like yourself. I most certainly am not or those I consider close friends. So yes... everyone reading this and is afraid of getting 'scammed' or anything... the most that you could EVER risk is 1 hour of time for your miner. Is that worth it to you to witness yourself how much better our payouts are? ... the fact that you can and will make more money mining with us than anywhere else? That's a risk I wish I had available to me to take.... but instead I found myself on the end having to create it in the first place...

Good luck with your taunts... anybody with any intelligence whatsoever will simply consider you to be a buffoon. There's no scam here. There's only a better and more profitable place to mine. Thanks for giving us some attention though... We've had an increase in signups and found 2 blocks today so far...

The thing is '.... Really' ... you might think you're doing a good job trying to bash what we're doing here... you will ultimately fail. Be my guest... we're the #1 pool in Doge's hardware guides... I don't think he would have allowed that if we were a scam... If someone hired you to do this.. I hope they pay you more... and others to keep doing what you're doing... I appreciate the help with the marketing... At the end of the day #'s can't lie. They're #'s. People having been doing side by side tests against all other pools and we're the best. I know we will always be the best... I wrote the payment system myself.. and I know it's the real deal... Smiley

Have a good one man...

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
proctologic

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:31:42 PM

Calling him a faggot

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:36:28 PM

Thought that might get you out s0br. Now lets try again, one by one:

1)  Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

try not to run away this time eh?

s0br

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:40:49 PM

Thought that might get you out s0br. Now lets try again, one by one:

try not to run away this time eh?

Why do you think it's fake? Armando is my girlfriend's assistant. He's the one who did the shipping... it's clearly on the box? I failed to see the post that made you convinced it was fake...

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:45:43 PM

Phawner said they were both of his miner that he won in your givaway - that's why. Clearly different, as was pointed out.

fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:48:38 PM

Phawner said they were both of his miner that he won in your givaway - that's why. Clearly different, as was pointed out.

hey dip shit think really carefully before ya make more of goose of ya self grabs the popcorn as well   gave ya a hint look at pic 2 very close and think of what sobr just told ya Smiley    
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: