Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible?  (Read 18299 times)
cocos

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:07:51 AM

I like this comment here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY from Vanilla Face

" These so called "academics" are simply pathetic. Even if they had overunity device before their eyes, running for 1 year non-stop without a battery, they would take it apart, find nothing inside and then say "I don't see any proof of overunity. My physics textbook says it's impossible". What a bunch of ridiculous, useless people. "

ha ha ha !!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:26:04 PM

I like this comment here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY from Vanilla Face

" These so called "academics" are simply pathetic. Even if they had overunity device before their eyes, running for 1 year non-stop without a battery, they would take it apart, find nothing inside and then say "I don't see any proof of overunity. My physics textbook says it's impossible". What a bunch of ridiculous, useless people. "

ha ha ha !!

This has been done long ago, decades ago. I don't have any detail, but I expect that someone could research the people who did it way back - at least in the 1970s if not further back.

Think about river water. There is air in the water. Fish in your home fish tank use up the air that is in the water. If you want the fish to continue to live, you often need to bubble air back into the water.

The guys who did this process back in the '70s, thought that their apparatus took the air out of the water to be able to do what it was doing. I wonder if the water in the Griggs process could be used a second time? Perhaps it has simply had the air removed out of it by the heating, and would need nature to add the air back into it in the same way that nature adds air into all natural waterways, before it would work a second time for Griggs.

Smiley

EDIT: Here it is, from 1974. Karl Schaeffer has patent #3,791,349 on this device. It is a bit different than the Griggs machine. Check it at http://www.rexresearch.com/schaeffe/schaeffer.htm .

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bobos reloaded

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:51:02 PM

Illuminati's Biggest Crime? Suppressing Tesla Technology

June 6, 2010
225px-N.Tesla.JPG

Nikola Tesla, 1856-1943, the man who invented the "flying saucer"

by Christian Soderberg

(for henrymakow.com)

In 1911, Nikola Tesla revealed he was working on an anti gravity "flying machine".

"My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, at higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of "holes in the air" or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action." - Nikola Tesla in New York Herald Tribune, Oct. 15, 1911

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1911-10-15.htm

What happened to this anti-gravity craft of Tesla's?

When we understand that Tesla's "flying saucer" was powered by a so called "free energy system", a.k.a. 'over  unity'-system (you get more energy out than you put in) at a time when the fledgling aviation and motor car industry was based on the oil and petroleum, it is quite easy to understand what happened to these inventions.

Extracting energy from the Aether, and the so called 'aether physics', is based on the cosmos being 'all filled with substance', which is in constant, perpetual motion.

Because there is no empty space in the cosmos, every time the "aether" gets disturbed, which is all the time, 'replacement' takes place, and so the whole cosmos is in constant motion, energized by the so called Zero Point Radiation (ZPR), the electromagnetic-radiation between all particles of the cosmos, which comes in various frequencies, effecting the different particles accordingly.

The same way the atoms of our bodies are in constant motion, oscillating, and being 'kept together and separate' by electromagnetism, so it is also with this 'all permeating medium', the aether, which transmits the ZPR to the atomic matter, so energizing it.

In "layman's terms"; the craft excludes itself from the gravity of planetary bodies with high frequency and high voltage electromagnetic radiation, and propels itself in the aether-medium with these HF-electromagnetic waves. Because the craft is excluded from the planetary gravity, the crafts are capable of fantastic acceleration and sharp turns in high speed without the crew inside the craft feeling any G-force effects.

Not only did the so called Illuminati (industrialist-banking cabal) steal this "aether physics"-technology, they also changed the "human knowledge of physics", replacing the knowledge of this aether-cosmos with Einstein's theories, now promoted everywhere.

..to name few benefiting from this theft.

- J P Morgan (banking, energy, railroads, US Steel)

- Edison & General Electric (oil &energy, railroads, aviation, war industrials, banking)

- Rockefellers (oil, banking, Nazi connections through IG Farben)

- Rothschilds (banking, oil & natural resources ..connections to Kuhn Loeb & company through Jacob Schiff )

- Ford motors (motors, war industrials)

- Brown Brothers Harriman & Co (banking, ship yards, railroads, IG Farben)

- Du Ponts (chemicals& war industrials, General Motors, IG Farben)

- Vanderbilts (railroads, ship yards)

- Boeing Company (aviation)

- Lockheed (aviation)

... Oil & energy, steel and other natural resources, railroads, ship yards, aviation, car industry, spare parts, logistics, banking & finance, war industrial complex ..are some of the reasons to steal  and keep this technology hidden.

The official excuse behind this technology theft by this industrialist-banking cabal would be, of course; "In the interest of national security" .."if Al CIA-da  got hold of these..".

Hiding this technology "for national security" has cost humanity trillions and trillions of dollars and wrecked the health of humanity and the planet.

--

For more information on Tesla's "flying saucer"-technology i suggest reading the books by William R. Lyne; Pentagon Aliens, Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It and Occult Science Dictatorship
- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/nikola_tesla.html#sthash.barOrjCW.dpuf
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3060

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:34:00 AM

When we understand that Tesla's "flying saucer" was powered by a so called "free energy system", a.k.a. 'over  unity'-system (you get more energy out than you put in) at a time when the fledgling aviation and motor car industry was based on the oil and petroleum, it is quite easy to understand what happened to these inventions.
Yes, it is quite easy to understand what happened to these inventions: they never worked is what happened to them. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
csharp11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Software Engineering is not an easy Job.

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:51:58 PM

100G - 100 atmospheres, 100.1Bar, ~10MPa.

G is also a unit for pressure. Not just force.

Out of shape with big p*nis is better than muscular with tiny pecker. Cheesy
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:56:47 PM

I've heard rumors of a shoe-box sized heat pump with an output in the kW range.
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:38:12 PM

I've heard rumors of a shoe-box sized heat pump with an output in the kW range.

A steel ingot fresh out of the furnace?

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 06:54:08 AM

ha ha ha !!

And yet, there has not been a single case of an over unity device running for a year. Or even a few months. Hmmm...
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:25:41 AM

Think about Tesla,he wanted to give the free energy
Yep, Tesla did it, but greed and capitalism killed it, who else but J.P. Morgan

http://www.thrivemovement.com/jp-morgan-cut-tesla-funding

Nikola Tesla was an inventor beyond his time. Having obtained dozens and dozens of patents for his work, he experienced several periods of success, though he struggled to finance the Wardenclyffe project. Shrouded in secrecy, the intentions of the project were unclear to the public, however, once desperate for money, Tesla felt that he must reveal them to Morgan in order to secure further financing. Margaret Cheney, author of Tesla: Man Out of Time, estimates that Tesla had misjudged Morgan. “The prospect of beaming electricity to penniless Zulus or Pygmies,” she wrote, left the financier unenthusiastic about the project. Morgan ceased funding shortly thereafter. 

Sources:

1. William J. Broad. "A Battle to Preserve a Visionary's Bold Failure." New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/05/science/05tesla.html.

2. Ron Chenrow. The House of Morgan (174, 257, 289).

3. International Copper Association, http://www.copperinfo.com/aboutcopper/index
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 07:39:18 AM

Since Tesla's time, we have developed instruments and technology even beyond his comprehension. What he was working with is the equivalent of trying to send astronauts to the moon using nothing but wood, hammer, nails, and gunpowder. We can test and detect things he didn't even dream existed.

So, how come no one had been able to replicate any parts of his later comparatively primitive technology? J.P. Morgan does not control the world. For 70+ years there was a whole country full of brilliant scientists and engineers completely walled off from the rest of the world, safe from J.P. Morgan's influence. They also has access to all of the same info that was publicly available on Tesla as everyone else, and knew about his inventions. So, can someone explain to me why they never invented or figured out anything close to what Tesla claimed with his flying machine and free energy?

For that matter, that superpower country was also not under control or threat of oil and energy companies, and had a huge incentive to invent a free energy or overunity device to bring down American oil empire. How come they failed despite decades of trying?
cocos

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:52:57 AM

I believe that academics should be sued because they suppress the free energy.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:00:20 AM

Since Tesla's time, we have developed instruments and technology even beyond his comprehension. What he was working with is the equivalent of trying to send astronauts to the moon using nothing but wood, hammer, nails, and gunpowder. We can test and detect things he didn't even dream existed.

So, how come no one had been able to replicate any parts of his later comparatively primitive technology? J.P. Morgan does not control the world. For 70+ years there was a whole country full of brilliant scientists and engineers completely walled off from the rest of the world, safe from J.P. Morgan's influence. They also has access to all of the same info that was publicly available on Tesla as everyone else, and knew about his inventions. So, can someone explain to me why they never invented or figured out anything close to what Tesla claimed with his flying machine and free energy?

For that matter, that superpower country was also not under control or threat of oil and energy companies, and had a huge incentive to invent a free energy or overunity device to bring down American oil empire. How come they failed despite decades of trying?

Maybe there are some who were able to replicate it, but those guys in the higher ups manage to suppress their inventions/innovations by financial threats, harm to their families or by any other means necessary. If J.P. Morgan was able to do it why is it not possible now since there are a lot of companies that will be gravely affected by it?

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

Maybe there are some who were able to replicate it, but those guys in the higher ups manage to suppress their inventions/innovations by financial threats, harm to their families or by any other means necessary. If J.P. Morgan was able to do it why is it not possible now since there are a lot of companies that will be gravely affected by it?

Why would Soviet Union leaders suppress it, for 70 straight years, when they can use it to brag about the superiority of their engineers, bring down US oil empire, and become the dominant energy producer in the world? They didn't care about financial stuff of capitalism.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:04:06 AM

Why would Soviet Union leaders suppress it, for 70 straight years, when they can use it to brag about the superiority of their engineers, bring down US oil empire, and become the dominant energy producer in the world? They didn't care about financial stuff of capitalism.

Because in any country such as Russia, greed and corruption also exist.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:21:29 AM

Yes, it is quite easy to understand what happened to these inventions: they never worked is what happened to them. Roll Eyes

Hah, well put. I wish people would stfu about Tesla. Yeah he was a good scientist and did some valuable research, but he's not on the same level as guys like Planck/Einstein/Schrodinger/Bohr who REALLY pushed the boundaries of science.

Tesla would be proper pissed off if he could see the bullshit people are attributing to his name. Just because Isaac Newton discovered gravity doesn't mean that the philosopher's stone is real...
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:03:04 AM

Hah, well put. I wish people would stfu about Tesla. Yeah he was a good scientist and did some valuable research, but he's not on the same level as guys like Planck/Einstein/Schrodinger/Bohr who REALLY pushed the boundaries of science.

Tesla would be proper pissed off if he could see the bullshit people are attributing to his name. Just because Isaac Newton discovered gravity doesn't mean that the philosopher's stone is real...
Edison fucking stole the patent of the light bulb from Tesla (who propably didn't give a shit anyway as he wasn't in it for the money) - I've done my research on that guy and he was a true genious way ahead of his time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98QwPO1b5j4 watch this documentary to get a picture. Heard of his death beam that could down planes? He made that discovery into a puzzle and gave parts of the puzzle to the 3 great powers of the world, USA, China and Russia so they all would have to cooporate in order to build it.

We have free energy already, it's called solar panels but there is more to that as well and it revolves around the pyramides. Tesla knew how to make free electricity to the world but there is no profit in it and as ABBA so nicely puts it; "It's a rich mans world". I would explain further into detail regarding those hot spots on the earth where the free energy can be harvested but I am not really in the mood to find the right documentary about it (it may be covered in the link I provided you with, don't remember). Watch the documentary anyway, or come with arguments about why Tesla weren't so great that some people give him credit for.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:22:45 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 03:26:12 PM by Morbid

you need to research on einstein a bit deeper mate. the only reason he became superstar is to counter tesla's theories which could revolutionise the world of physics. about 140 years ago it went all wrong due to politics affecting the direction of development within physics community. lorentz's electrodynamics have been chosen which completely disregards ether as anything important - a big mistake. tesla was working on numerous projects that would require for ether to be recognised differently in order for them to be implemented. that would require current lawrene's electrodynamic theory to be revised. so for humanity not to discover the hidden key in physics einstein came to become world known figure supported by sell out scientists and phony nobel prise behing him. general theory of relativity which is based on collection of other people's theories further sets itself in such way that it backs up lawrence's electrodynamics. einstein is a figure placed there by early zionists in order for tesla's true direction in physics to be scrapped forever. towards end of his life most of his works have been seized. whatever he was working on is what we need now to further our knowledge. many physicians are now disputing over their works as nothing works properly. we cannot understand quantum mechanics before we correctly understand electrodynamics.

We have free energy already, it's called solar panels but there is more to that as well and it revolves around the pyramides.

whoever is interested.. just google "giza power plant" - plenty of info there.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3060

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:44:34 AM

come with arguments about why Tesla weren't so great that some people give him credit for.
That's easy. People give him credit for breaking the laws of physics. The argument against that is that he was a mere mortal, and not some sort of godlike being. Sure, he was a brilliant engineer: he designed an electric motor, experimented with X-rays, and invented most of the technology for practical radio transmission; but he did not break the laws of physics, and there's not much reliable evidence that he even tried or claimed to.

tesla was working on numerous projects that would require for luminiferous aether to be recognised differently in order for them to be implemented.
Explain that statement. Nothing in the universe requires the laws of physics to be recognised in any way in order to work. Every one of Telsa's devices either worked or failed in accordance with the laws of physics, regardless of whether he or anyone else recognised or understood the physical processes involved.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:21:22 PM

tesla was working on numerous projects that would require for luminiferous aether to be recognised differently in order for them to be implemented.
Explain that statement. Nothing in the universe requires the laws of physics to be recognised in any way in order to work. Every one of Telsa's devices either worked or failed in accordance with the laws of physics, regardless of whether he or anyone else recognised or understood the physical processes involved.

if you want to research then google lorentz electrodynamics and ritz electrodynamics.
basically when scientific community had to choose from these theories they went for lorentz's one which is now quite evident that its not 100% correct. if we went along with ritz's equasions then eventually we as humanity would develop machines capable of producing carbon-free energy. that was prevented when lorentz theory was chosen. by giving him nobel prize and then having einstein build his relativity theory on top of it and giving nobel prize to him too kind of set it in stone. that means we as humanity were led into the wrong path on purpose. physics community need to go back 140 years and rethink everithing by developing ritz's work. tesla is the only well known guy who did work not for money trying to develop ether theory that holds the key. einstein was antipod to tesla promoted to destroy ether theory once and for all. then in 20th century everybody who were developing ether theory were ether not sponsored, descredited or killed on the operating table. im not physicist but understanding the politics behind physics is absolutely crucial.

http://www.geocities.ws/karim_khaidarov/ether-e.htm
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:38:54 PM

Edison fucking stole the patent of the light bulb from Tesla (who propably didn't give a shit anyway as he wasn't in it for the money) - I've done my research on that guy and he was a true genious way ahead of his time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98QwPO1b5j4 watch this documentary to get a picture. Heard of his death beam that could down planes? He made that discovery into a puzzle and gave parts of the puzzle to the 3 great powers of the world, USA, China and Russia so they all would have to cooporate in order to build it.

We have free energy already, it's called solar panels but there is more to that as well and it revolves around the pyramides. Tesla knew how to make free electricity to the world but there is no profit in it and as ABBA so nicely puts it; "It's a rich mans world". I would explain further into detail regarding those hot spots on the earth where the free energy can be harvested but I am not really in the mood to find the right documentary about it (it may be covered in the link I provided you with, don't remember). Watch the documentary anyway, or come with arguments about why Tesla weren't so great that some people give him credit for.

Edison didn't steal the patent for the light bulb from Tesla (He did steal the idea of it from a bunch of other guys though), Edison did shit on Tesla in countless other ways, and was by all accounts a massive dickhead. And while you're right in saying Tesla was a genius, that doesn't mean that he discovered death rays and free electricity that breaks the laws of physics. Just because some of his ideas were suppressed by Edison et al, doesn't mean that every patent he filed/idea he wrote down was plausible.

The main device everyone goes on about are his Wireless Energy Towers (the ones with the phallic shape). No, they didn't produce free energy, they were powered by huge AC generators. They could have transmitted the energy wirelessly, but they didn't harvest it from some sort of mystical source.

I have seen some documentaries going on about Pyramid power stations harnessing hidden pockets of energy and was totally unconvinced, it all seems like pseudoscience to me. I'm not interested in watching any more youtube docus on it, feel free to post a good quality link with references and I'll read it.

A lot of these ideas can be put down to semantics, when people say "free energy" some mean energy you don't have to pay for, others mean "over-unity" which doesn't exist of course. PV cells are kind of free in a way, but you still need to buy and install them, so really they're not much different from oil or nuclear, just that solar energy is easier to collect and convert than nuclear or fossil fuel energy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: