Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - RELAUNCH  (Read 24751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RickStoner (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:20:54 PM

it's also been mentioned in POD, and a few times over the forum, if we need to have something done fast, we are looking to network with other coin devs.  (this isn't a bad thing), and networking takes time.  relationships take time to build, and foundation for SHLD is being worked on.  If you look over the first release of shield, there are many questionable matters, mainly, why the last logo design, had 80+ submissions by the same person, is one question that rises.

Informed also today there is possibility of a few whales still holding many shields, however; I have been in study on the block chain for the last month, and as far as I can tell, 5 people own 50% of the shield coins, this also can be holdings in exchanges. 

Trading has been enabled on cryptsy, if you strongly believe nothing is going on with this coin, then you are not following the different stages to relaunching the coin.

This was clearly said before, the coin is working, distribution is good at best, and we have no bugs, no security problems, and no reason to attempt to fluff the coin with features that are rich over the entire crypto communities.  When something is brought to the table, if it's the same feature as another coin, it will have no big impact on SHLD or it's price.  If you want a strong future investment, grow with shield, the chances of prices crashing to the bottom now that we are already on the bottom is slight to remote.  Bittrex removing shield was a blessing, as no trading could be done there.  Bittrex is ignoring the fact that not everyone can make 500k sat trades, trex is a high roller trading site, and will be the death of it, as the wolves remove more and more new people by the pump and dumps being orchestrated, people will soon figure out their pennies are far better spent on a trading site with a long reputation. Cryptsy.

Furthermore, if you actually want to invest 1.00 or 100,000 sats, or even buy 1 or 2 shield coins, you finally can.  You couldn't do that on trex, and with only 1 million coins in distribution, min orders at trex are not able to support low count coins in crypto.
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:10:58 PM

Invested once in this man, got burnt, never again sorry.

Sorry to hear that, and sorry you feel that way, a year from now we can go back to this post where you knew you could buy a shield 2 cents, and didn't have to be forced to trade 4.00 to 5.00 on the trex site as a minimum purchase.

Shield has a design and a plan for the future, this is just my 2 cents...

and you can now actually spend your 2 cents on a shield...

@ Cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/SHLD_BTC
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:45:10 PM

Invested once in this man, got burnt, never again sorry.

I think you might be confusing him with the old devs who ran off. This is a takeover project.

razor301

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:22:07 AM

Dev, I think we should try to get into BTC38 and / or BTER. they have the china market. and the volume of transactions using huge CNY. potential for shieldcoin
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:47:12 AM

Dev, I think we should try to get into BTC38 and / or BTER. they have the china market. and the volume of transactions using huge CNY. potential for shieldcoin

exactly the suggestions needed, will look into both of these. thank you.
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:41:06 AM

mac wallet released today, looks like I can not test it, 10.4.11 OX will not work, I need 10.5, and for that matter, intel based mac, so I might be in even more trouble for testing mac releases.

if anyone could test the posted mac wallet and update if it's working for you, need to get the bounty out to the dev soon as I know.
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:36:55 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 01:54:18 PM by karimdr2

mac wallet released today, looks like I can not test it, 10.4.11 OX will not work, I need 10.5, and for that matter, intel based mac, so I might be in even more trouble for testing mac releases.

if anyone could test the posted mac wallet and update if it's working for you, need to get the bounty out to the dev soon as I know.
The wallet is tested from 10.7 to 10.9!
I can guarantee that ! but 10.4.11...  Roll Eyes

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:40:16 PM

The wallet is tested from 10.7 to 10.9!
I can guarantee that ! but 10.4.11...  Roll Eyes

YAll I have is old mac not capable of 10.5 when the intel procs were introduced.  Thank you for conformation, bounty updating and inbound.
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:01:02 AM

Updates this October 23rd, 2014.

WEBSITE NEWS:

Negotiations with web dev moving extremely slow, dead line on discussions is set, and will seek other web devs if we do not get a commitment on or before the 27th.

UPCOMING FEATURES:
Things do need to get moving a little faster, we agree.  Have been in meetings last 2 weeks, we have went over the following features. 2 facto auth, centralized and decentralized, Multi Sig Escrow, using multi-wallet, decentralized exchange/ multiwallet.  A few of these features are now showing up in other coins.  We are reaching out to a few other coin devs about integrating features into SHLD.

IRC
Many discussions about investors room, some of you might have noticed SHLD now holds an invite only area on the freenode servers, in channel ##SHIELD, currently the channel #shieldcoin is registered to the old devs, and attempts to regain control of it continue.  The new main public channel will be #SHLDCOIN (currently not in use but registered )

PROGRAMMER MAIN AND OUTSOURCE:
Been in a few conversations with other devs about getting some direct help with adding their features to SHLD coin. (mentioned above)
Right now SHLD's budget is 0.000000, however; we do hold a few SHLD to cover bounties etc.  BTW, bounties are killing us, but without something nothing would get done at all.  The main programmer has not been bothered, and been put on hold until the web development is done.

SOFTWARE ADMINISTRATOR:
He is on his toes, this guy is ready and working with me when I need help with anything related to program devs.  He doesn't have much to do as we await word from the web dev before enabling more power to the programmers.

WALLETS:
The Mac Wallet is RELEASED! Please take a look at how many coins lack Mac wallets, SHLD is now available on Windows and iOS 10.5+.
builds for phones are coming in the future.

TWITTER
Shield has established a routine schedule of tweeting every few days, we do not want to have SHLD covered in tweets about block tech, shield news only.

SHLD
From here on in in further documents SHLDCoin, will be to used as 'SHIELD' or 'Shield' for the better part.  There is suggestions about using the "S.H.I.E.L.D" theme.  This can not be done due to copy right rules and regulations.  We have figured out a way to use this theme without any sort of copy right infringements.

THE BUDGET
BTC 0.0 SHLD *** (we are currently discussing further news on this mater)

INVEST IN SHIELD DEVELOPMENT

INVESTORS ROOM
A rate of investment towards Shields will be released in the future.  Initial 10% can message me for access to the investor IRC chat.  You might even help decide the future features of Shield. 
cryptoholic11

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:22:33 AM

Nice update, shield is coming back!

RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:43:20 PM

coin relaunches might actually take more effort than the launch...
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:52:58 PM

http://i57.tinypic.com/1z589xx.jpg
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:56:00 AM

Loves the site updates ! re-post please.

I know some people might flame our site, it gets updated and it exists,
and it has all the information pertaining to the heart of the shield project.

We will have a .net .org or .com in the future.

Please do not give a hard time to current project effort from volunteered individuals.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 11:08:56 AM

What about logo ? Will ever be selected ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790505.0

PetATL

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:02:19 PM

Update of old webpage http://shieldcoin.weebly.com/ before launch new one.

RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:43:58 PM

What about logo ? Will ever be selected ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790505.0

Oct 31, 2014 is schedual
RickStoner (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:04:02 PM

Please check the logo topic for updates.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:15:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790505.msg8951111#msg8951111 but i think it can be improved

or this logo https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790505.msg9034701#msg9034701

really not much else to choose from though.

PetATL

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:10:55 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 04:46:26 PM by PetATL

I wanted something like this

or not calasical shield but magnetic or electric but after than i start like old logo :-))) because it will be problem to change it everywhere
mingzi1521

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:27:40 AM

Delay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: