Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 06:49:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 244432 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dakine

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

I have been following this with interest to see where this coin goes.  Seems like it has gotten to the end of the line now.

Looking on the bittrex trades most of them are trading "dust".  The majority of trades are less than $5.  It looks like someone is trying to "squeeze" all they can out of this as long as they can.

If this was really backed by gold and I say "if" since I don't believe it is we should all be tripping over each other wanting to buy it and just cash out.  Why would anyone in their right mind not want to buy gold at 1/2 price?  That makes no sense, the company itself should be buying all of it up themselves since it is literally FREE money.

If someone told you that they are selling USD or EUROs for 1/2 price who would not buy?

Anyways I am not a crypto expert but got involved in this early on when I got emails from somebody...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:23:28 AM

I have been following this with interest to see where this coin goes.  Seems like it has gotten to the end of the line now.

Looking on the bittrex trades most of them are trading "dust".  The majority of trades are less than $5.  It looks like someone is trying to "squeeze" all they can out of this as long as they can.

If this was really backed by gold and I say "if" since I don't believe it is we should all be tripping over each other wanting to buy it and just cash out.  Why would anyone in their right mind not want to buy gold at 1/2 price?  That makes no sense, the company itself should be buying all of it up themselves since it is literally FREE money.

If someone told you that they are selling USD or EUROs for 1/2 price who would not buy?

Anyways I am not a crypto expert but got involved in this early on when I got emails from somebody...

You are 100% correct and If it was really backed by gold midascoin dev would be crazy not to sell his mom to buy it all up(and the buy back his mom with the gold) , since this doesnt seem to be happening ...
I have to Assume the worst and not buy , I could be missing out on a garanteed  dubbelup but i have my doubts.

Also;
Total coins 7.5mln 36 month distribution midaspool doing 50k coins a day so thats 20% in the first month ? blocks are 50 atm so 1000 blocks a day.
the other 35 months will have to be capped below 6 coins per block?
there is something wrong here is it my math or the ann?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:20:08 AM

Hello Gysca.

We are hearing all the community feedback, about what the community expect about the proof of assets.

Our options for provide this kind of "proof" are actually the following:

1- Proceed with a notarized appraisal of the reserve.

2- Take agreement with our partner for setup a physical point of swap, where anyone can walk the shop door with midascoin, and left the shop with gold (and maybe vice-versa in a future).

Stay tuned for news at the beginning of next week.

Regards

this is probably why the Price dropped , he set a time  and missed it wich makes most people assume he cant backup his claims and that there is no gold.
Now there could be many good reasons why this didnt happen, But he should have made some kind of statement need a few more days something along those lines this just looks bad imo.
Futune

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:37:06 PM

Just put an order through for a gold bar, will see how it goes and keep you all updated to see if its the real deal. If anyone else got anything from their shop maybe they can share what they ordered and what they got?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:12:30 PM

Just put an order through for a gold bar, will see how it goes and keep you all updated to see if its the real deal. If anyone else got anything from their shop maybe they can share what they ordered and what they got?

ty yes id love to hear people that actually bought something from the store and got their goods, cant understand the low price it makes no sense at all if its real.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 1568

keybase.io/mishax1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:50:39 PM

I would love to try the Debit Card and probably will this week.
pitbullfan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:24:41 PM

Yes please keep us updated. I was going to do the same. But if you've already done it, I'll leave my coins on the market awaiting your post proclaiming you got the gold!

Cheers,
Pit
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1176

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:50:40 AM

i had a look at the shop yesterday,
possibly only sends to UK ?

if the virtual debit card was actually available, i'd try that.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Futune

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:39:22 AM

i had a look at the shop yesterday,
possibly only sends to UK ?

if the virtual debit card was actually available, i'd try that.

They charge 200 Midascoins if its international shipment through ems and more if it is courier (according to them)
10000usdperbtc

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:48:12 AM

Debit CARDS, express delivery, that sounds great !
Janezki

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:06:43 AM

I could try the Midas Debit Card (EU shipping incl.), but the shop is forcing me to get international shipping (+200MID) and does not allow the EU Delivery (free) option when going to checkout.

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
mishax1
Legendary

keybase.io/mishax1

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:59:34 AM

I could try the Midas Debit Card (EU shipping incl.), but the shop is forcing me to get international shipping (+200MID) and does not allow the EU Delivery (free) option when going to checkout.

Do you have an account on the site ? Just proceed with the order and always check the free shipping.
mishax1
Legendary

keybase.io/mishax1

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:10:08 AM

Midascoin Last Active:   25 September 2014, 15:07:10   Whats up with that ?
MidasAlchemist

http://midascoin.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:11:44 AM

Thanks for everyone who showed support by trying out our products on the shop. We've had almost 50 orders in the last couple of days, and we will start shipping out very soon. Your orders will be marked as Complete once we have shipped your item. You'll also get an email notification about this.

Midascoin Last Active:   25 September 2014, 15:07:10   Whats up with that ?

MidasCoin is currently away on a business trip, due to be back today. No need to worry.

Once again, thanks for everyones continued support.

MidasCoin, backed by gold
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1032

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:20:10 PM

Thanks for everyone who showed support by trying out our products on the shop. We've had almost 50 orders in the last couple of days, and we will start shipping out very soon. Your orders will be marked as Complete once we have shipped your item. You'll also get an email notification about this.

MidasCoin is currently away on a business trip, due to be back today. No need to worry.

Ok, so MidasCoin is the only guy who has control over a crucial aspect of the coin i.e. shipping out the actual orders and he hasn't been active in the last 10 days? Should we still take midascoin seriously?
MidasAlchemist

http://midascoin.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:22:53 PM

Ok, so MidasCoin is the only guy who has control over a crucial aspect of the coin i.e. shipping out the actual orders and he hasn't been active in the last 10 days? Should we still take midascoin seriously?

I don't believe I said this, I said he was away on business. All orders are currently on schedule.

MidasCoin, backed by gold
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

I don't believe I said this, I said he was away on business. All orders are currently on schedule.

Yeah, so he disappears for 10 days. Should we still keep believing that the coin is backed by gold?
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

People are losing faith in the midascoin.
Someone even dumped midascoin at 3.5k satoshi

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄█████████████   █   ████████▄
   ██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ██████████
  ███████████           ████████████
 ██████████████   ▄▄     ▀███████████
 █████████████   █████▄   ███████████
██████████████   ██████   ████████████
██████████████    ▀▀▀   ▄█████████▀▀
█████████████    ▄      ▀████▀▀▀    ▄▄
     ▀▀▀█████   █████▄▄▄█▀▀     ▄▄████
█▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄▄▄███████
 ███████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
  ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ███████████
   ███████▄▄          ▄▄███████████
    ▀██████   ▄██   █████████████▀
      ▀████▄▄▄██   ████████████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████
   █████
   █████              ▄████
  █████               █████
  █████               █████               ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █████▄▄████▄▄      █████             ▄█████████  ████      ████
  ██████████████     █████████████    ██████████    ████    ████
 ████████████████    ████████████    █████▀▀▀▀▀      ████  ████
 ██████    ▀█████   █████           █████             ████████
 █████      █████   █████           ████               ██████
 █████      █████   █████          █████                ████
█████      ██████  █████           █████               ██████
█████     ██████   █████           █████              ████████
█████▄▄▄███████    ██████▄▄▄▄███   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████  ████
██████████████     █████████████    ███████████     ████    ████
██████████▀▀        ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████    ████      ████
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █

██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ██
    █
    █
  ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █
Razerglass

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

think about it if there really was a team of developers they would buy the coins on bittrex to make profit them selves what you see is happening is people cutting their losses and checking out on bittrex.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:39:17 PM

think about it if there really was a team of developers they would buy the coins on bittrex to make profit them selves what you see is happening is people cutting their losses and checking out on bittrex.

Valid point. It makes no sense. Why would they pay more when they can buy cheap and not have to pay in gold?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.