Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 244736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:20:08 AM

Hello Gysca.

We are hearing all the community feedback, about what the community expect about the proof of assets.

Our options for provide this kind of "proof" are actually the following:

1- Proceed with a notarized appraisal of the reserve.

2- Take agreement with our partner for setup a physical point of swap, where anyone can walk the shop door with midascoin, and left the shop with gold (and maybe vice-versa in a future).

Stay tuned for news at the beginning of next week.

Regards

this is probably why the Price dropped , he set a time  and missed it wich makes most people assume he cant backup his claims and that there is no gold.
Now there could be many good reasons why this didnt happen, But he should have made some kind of statement need a few more days something along those lines this just looks bad imo.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Futune

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:37:06 PM

Just put an order through for a gold bar, will see how it goes and keep you all updated to see if its the real deal. If anyone else got anything from their shop maybe they can share what they ordered and what they got?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:12:30 PM

Just put an order through for a gold bar, will see how it goes and keep you all updated to see if its the real deal. If anyone else got anything from their shop maybe they can share what they ordered and what they got?

ty yes id love to hear people that actually bought something from the store and got their goods, cant understand the low price it makes no sense at all if its real.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:50:39 PM

I would love to try the Debit Card and probably will this week.
pitbullfan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:24:41 PM

Yes please keep us updated. I was going to do the same. But if you've already done it, I'll leave my coins on the market awaiting your post proclaiming you got the gold!

Cheers,
Pit
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:50:40 AM

i had a look at the shop yesterday,
possibly only sends to UK ?

if the virtual debit card was actually available, i'd try that.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Futune

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:39:22 AM

i had a look at the shop yesterday,
possibly only sends to UK ?

if the virtual debit card was actually available, i'd try that.

They charge 200 Midascoins if its international shipment through ems and more if it is courier (according to them)
10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:48:12 AM

Debit CARDS, express delivery, that sounds great !
Janezki

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:06:43 AM

I could try the Midas Debit Card (EU shipping incl.), but the shop is forcing me to get international shipping (+200MID) and does not allow the EU Delivery (free) option when going to checkout.

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:59:34 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 09:27:04 AM by mishax1

I could try the Midas Debit Card (EU shipping incl.), but the shop is forcing me to get international shipping (+200MID) and does not allow the EU Delivery (free) option when going to checkout.

Do you have an account on the site ? Just proceed with the order and always check the free shipping.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:10:08 AM

Midascoin Last Active:   25 September 2014, 15:07:10   Whats up with that ?
MidasAlchemist

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:11:44 AM

Thanks for everyone who showed support by trying out our products on the shop. We've had almost 50 orders in the last couple of days, and we will start shipping out very soon. Your orders will be marked as Complete once we have shipped your item. You'll also get an email notification about this.

Midascoin Last Active:   25 September 2014, 15:07:10   Whats up with that ?

MidasCoin is currently away on a business trip, due to be back today. No need to worry.

Once again, thanks for everyones continued support.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:20:10 PM

Thanks for everyone who showed support by trying out our products on the shop. We've had almost 50 orders in the last couple of days, and we will start shipping out very soon. Your orders will be marked as Complete once we have shipped your item. You'll also get an email notification about this.

MidasCoin is currently away on a business trip, due to be back today. No need to worry.

Ok, so MidasCoin is the only guy who has control over a crucial aspect of the coin i.e. shipping out the actual orders and he hasn't been active in the last 10 days? Should we still take midascoin seriously?
MidasAlchemist

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:22:53 PM

Ok, so MidasCoin is the only guy who has control over a crucial aspect of the coin i.e. shipping out the actual orders and he hasn't been active in the last 10 days? Should we still take midascoin seriously?

I don't believe I said this, I said he was away on business. All orders are currently on schedule.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

I don't believe I said this, I said he was away on business. All orders are currently on schedule.

Yeah, so he disappears for 10 days. Should we still keep believing that the coin is backed by gold?
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

People are losing faith in the midascoin.
Someone even dumped midascoin at 3.5k satoshi

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

think about it if there really was a team of developers they would buy the coins on bittrex to make profit them selves what you see is happening is people cutting their losses and checking out on bittrex.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:39:17 PM

think about it if there really was a team of developers they would buy the coins on bittrex to make profit them selves what you see is happening is people cutting their losses and checking out on bittrex.

Valid point. It makes no sense. Why would they pay more when they can buy cheap and not have to pay in gold?
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:59:58 PM

Big dumps. I hope the dev didn't dump.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:37:57 PM

Backed by gold? I think it's time to deliver some proof ortherwise this game won't continue

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: