Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 244736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tkari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:11:42 PM

they are buying now.  40K bid on bittrex

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halorose

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:50:57 AM

Big dumps. I hope the dev didn't dump.
why dump it?it's a  real valued coins!
mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:27:40 AM

Still no sign of promised 2% bonus for early miners...

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:02:02 AM

i hope this pulls through.

the PoM model is very interesting.
using the mining to generate external assets for the coin is a strong idea. obviously the weak link is the centralised pool. but how else to handle the distribution of MIDAS and the generation of external assets ?

as usual.
the lack of dev activity, inability to follow up with apparent promises, and destructive criticism make for a sad mix.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:08:39 AM

i hope this pulls through.

the PoM model is very interesting.
using the mining to generate external assets for the coin is a strong idea. obviously the weak link is the centralised pool. but how else to handle the distribution of MIDAS and the generation of external assets ?

as usual.
the lack of dev activity, inability to follow up with apparent promises, and destructive criticism make for a sad mix.

Grin yep

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
dakine

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Anyone still believeing this is "for real" should be scraping every bit of money they have not to mention getting a loan to buy the coins.  It is after all "FREE MONEY" now or at least nearly free Smiley  

You can buy a $50 credit card for 377.270 coins.  On Bittrex you can purchase 355.000 for 0.0255 BTC

looks like you can buy $50 for about $9 what a deal...  

If you were to get a signature loan at a bank (highest rate) you would pay about 10%+ interest.  So all you would have to do is to get a loan and pay the 10% and make nearly 500% profit !!!! GUARANTEED and backed by a commodity Smiley
pitbullfan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:18:25 AM

Anyone still believeing this is "for real" should be scraping every bit of money they have not to mention getting a loan to buy the coins.  It is after all "FREE MONEY" now or at least nearly free Smiley  

You can buy a $50 credit card for 377.270 coins.  On Bittrex you can purchase 355.000 for 0.0255 BTC

looks like you can buy $50 for about $9 what a deal...  

If you were to get a signature loan at a bank (highest rate) you would pay about 10%+ interest.  So all you would have to do is to get a loan and pay the 10% and make nearly 500% profit !!!! GUARANTEED and backed by a commodity Smiley

GUARANTEED, that's funny...I like that.

Nothing's guaranteed in this life. I do hope my buy order @ 2500 gets filled and that also turns out to be the bottom too Smiley

Cheers,
Pit
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:15:45 AM

Any update on your pending orders? Coin is crashing badly.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:00:48 AM

@Midas, please comment on this.

I just received an answer from prepaidfinancialservices.com asking them this:
Hello,
I wonder if you could confirm partnership or any work relations with Midaspay.io / Midas Payment LTD. Midaspay offers your credit card loaded with US dollars for cryptocurrency (midascoin) , and I would like to be sure they are not just using your name and service in order to scam people. This is their site - http://midaspay.io/product-category/debit-card/ Would appreciate your quick answer on this matter.
Thanks,
Michael

mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:15:52 AM

So all this is a scam? Just for couple if Btc?
The guy who dumped on the Bittrex was Dev? Embarrassed

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:20:57 AM

Hello,
I wonder if you could confirm partnership or any work relations with Midaspay.io / Midas Payment LTD. Midaspay offers your credit card loaded with US dollars for cryptocurrency (midascoin) , and I would like to be sure they are not just using your name and service in order to scam people. This is their site - http://midaspay.io/product-category/debit-card/ Would appreciate your quick answer on this matter.
Thanks,
Michael

there we go
dakine

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:43:08 AM

The checking of their information got me interested as well...

This is an excerpt from their page making you believe they have a trademark in the UK:

Trade marks
MIDASPAY and MIDASCOIN are UK registered trade mark of Midas Payment LTD.

I took the liberty of going to the UK patent and trademark office at: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmtext/Results

needless to say when I searched for MIDASPAY or MIDASCOIN all I got was:

Search results
Your search found 1 results. Page 1 of 1 is shown.
Help : TM No. Prefixes
UK = National UK trade marks
EU = Community trade marks
WE = International Registration           designating the EU
WO = International Registration           designating the UK
PS = Protected Symbols

Trade Mark No.   Mark Text   File Date   Status   Nice Classes   Image   Short List
UK00002458237   midaScope   12/06/2007   Registered   09   

Not sure what midaScope is but sure does not sound like what they are pretending to be...
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:44:38 AM

are we done yet ??

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:55:49 AM

Hello,
Thanks,
Michael

there we go

Perhaps, they use the word "GOLD" to attract "TROLLs"

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:59:03 AM

No word from the dev
TequilaV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:08:17 AM

Angry look at this terrible price.I don't think miners will sell their coins in this every low price.I doubt that maybe the team have many hidden coins and now they dump them all to exchange BTC.
MidasAlchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:55:56 AM

We are not and have not bought any coins off the exchange, and have no intention of doing so.

I offer my continued apologies on this matter.

Angry look at this terrible price.I don't think miners will sell their coins in this every low price.I doubt that maybe the team have many hidden coins and now they dump them all to exchange BTC.

We have not sold any coins, we have not got any coins due to 0 premine. The only coins we have received are from the transaction fees to the public tax address.

Hello,
Thanks,
Michael

https://i.imgur.com/GBuuXT7.png

https://i.imgur.com/E6j8tvP.png

This is unfortunately not something I can comment on, but I can assure that I've personally seen and used the panel for our debit card services, and you can also see this in action in the first post.

Regarding the absence of MidasCoin, he's delayed his return for longer than expected.
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:59:41 AM

We are not and have not bought any coins off the exchange, and have no intention of doing so.

We have not sold any coins, we have not got any coins due to 0 premine. The only coins we have received are from the transaction fees to the public tax address.

Hello,
Thanks,
Michael

This is unfortunately not something I can comment on, but I can assure that I've personally seen and used the panel for our debit card services, and you can also see this in action in the first post.

Regarding the absence of MidasCoin, he's delayed his return for longer than expected.

There is many weird things, something look really like planned scam.
i think team must show some proof to community , most important is proof about backed gold.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:06:54 PM

Hello,
Thanks,
Michael

There is many weird things, something look really like planned scam.
i think team must show some proof to community , most important is proof about backed gold.

in fact is a cop-out

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:55:32 PM

You clearly can't just say it and leave that to be. You need to explain this matter ASAP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: