Question: Which platform do you prefer?
MetaTrader 4 - 9 (75%)
MetaTrader 5 - 1 (8.3%)
cTrader - 2 (16.7%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Broker - Trader's Way Free Bitcoin Deposit/Withdrawal  (Read 11483 times)
TradersWay.JC (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:05:09 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 03:14:57 PM by TradersWay.JC

My name is Joe and I am a representative from Trader's Way. I am reaching out to members of the forum in case you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss. I will have a presence in the forum and will check this thread often.

We are pleased to announce that we now offer one more payment option to clients - Bitcoin. The new money transfer option added into the Trader's Way Private Office will make deposit and withdrawal operations easier and more convenient. Deposits and Withdrawals carry no fees on our end!

Trader's Way aspires to provide free, limitless trading expanding your opportunities and allowing you to live the life you want. The company is committed to constant upgrading of its trading conditions, technologies and services. It highly values its customers and respects their needs and will keep on adding new convenient payment methods in the near future.

High Leverage - Up to 1000:1 leverage.
Low Cost - We offer some of the lowest spreads on the market and commissions of $6 per nominal lot round turn. If you trade larger volumes, your commissions/spreads get even lower.
Deposit Bonus - We will match your deposit with a deposit bonus of up to $5,000 into your account which is credited to your account on a daily basis at a rate of $0.50 per round turn lot traded. Thus, you will be receiving daily rebates on your trades.
Make Money Without Trading - Every client can become a partner. Simply sign up for an account and advertise your referral link wherever you choose. We provide banners linked to this referral link. Every client who signs up after clicking this link is automatically connected to your account. You will receive daily commissions on their trades which can be withdrawn as often as you'd like.

We are here to answer any and all of your questions.

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miitch

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:26:41 PM

This sounds like an intense scam! Can you provide more information to back up your claims? I just find the idea of being able to deposit BTC, leverage it 1000:1 -AND- get a deposit bonus to be waaaaaay too good to be true!!!

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   COIN-SWEEPER
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇    Avoid Bombs Win BIG
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   1% House Edge   ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

Hello Miitch,

I understand your sentiment and appreciate your cautious approach. Let me try to clear up any confusion and clarify my post a bit further.

We offer leverage up to 1000:1 for balances up to $1,000. Please follow this link: http://www.tradersway.com/trading_conditions/mt4_ecn. You will see our leverage schedule when you scroll down a bit. You can request leverage of 500:1 for balances up to $10,000 if you send us an email. Leverage beyond $10,000 is set to 100:1 but can be changed to 200:1 if requested.

Regarding Bitcoin, we have just added this payment option in order to provide one more convenient avenue for our clients. This option was just launched yesterday; it was under development for the past two weeks and has since finished testing. We are very excited about it.

Further, the deposit bonus. Yes, you cannot just request a deposit bonus and then make a withdrawal. That would be insane and would definitely be a major scam. Anyone can see that--
-- We charge commissions on each trade. For the USD/JPY, you will pay $6 per lot traded. Now say you trade 2 lots in a day. You have given us $12 in revenue and may have profited on the trades you have placed. We pay out the deposit bonus at a rate of $0.50 per lot traded, so effectively, you have paid $5.50 per lot instead of $6 when all is said and done. You can think of this bonus as a way to leverage yourself a little more with your trades, but more importantly -- a way to get rebates on all of the trades you make.

Let me know if this helps. If you would like further information I would be happy to provide it.

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:43:42 PM

Further, if anyone would like you may contact me via email or schedule a phone call to discuss our services and answer any questions. Please see my profile or the mail icon to the left for the email address. We are an honest company with genuine values. This is our first account on this website so we have not yet had time to establish trust within the Bitcoin community (as we have just become part of that community).

TD131

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:32:08 PM

Do you offer leveraged trading on actual bitcoin itself? e.g. btc/usd?
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

Unfortunately we currently do not offer the pair btc/usd on our trading platform but if we see enough demand for this option we would be happy to offer it in the future. You can see all of the available trading instruments here: http://www.tradersway.com/markets/forex/instruments/mt4_ecn

We offer trading on many currency pairs, metals and stock indices.

TD131

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:28:59 PM

Unfortunately we currently do not offer the pair btc/usd on our trading platform but if we see enough demand for this option we would be happy to offer it in the future. You can see all of the available trading instruments here: http://www.tradersway.com/markets/forex/instruments/mt4_ecn

We offer trading on many currency pairs, metals and stock indices.

Thank you for responding... I sent you an email so you can let me know if you ever support trading on this pair. I can't find a US broker that does.
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:37:06 PM

Email added.

We also offer trading on Binary Options as well. You can use the same trading account for your FX trading as Binary!

LandDweller78

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:31:14 PM

is bit-coin the account currency or do you convert it to us dollars? i need a broker who will let me trade forex with bit-coin so i don't have to use my cc or sign up on third party sites to transfer money that ask for my social security #
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:18:37 PM

is bit-coin the account currency or do you convert it to us dollars? i need a broker who will let me trade forex with bit-coin so i don't have to use my cc or sign up on third party sites to transfer money that ask for my social security #

Hello LandDweller,

This is a very good question. We sell the BTC we receive into USD at the prevailing market price immediately upon receipt. This is done using an API system we have developed. We do not charge any fees for deposits nor do we take out any fees for BTC withdrawals.

If you make a Bitcoin deposit, then you will not be required to enter any credit card information nor will there be a need to sign up with any third-party payment sites. We began offering this Bitcoin payment option for that very reason -- for its simplicity, anonymity and our ability to make it free.

In order to sign up for an account with us here at Trader's Way, you will only need to submit a photo ID and a proof of address in the form of a bank/credit card statement or a utility bill. Thus your social security number is unnecessary.

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:19:45 PM

My email address is now visible below my username in case anyone has inquiries.

LandDweller78

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:23:12 PM

ok thank you.
I will be trying out Oanda first and see if the lower leverage actually effects me. I have mined a few BTC so far but want to wait until its value goes up before I would think of depositng.
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:20:12 PM

Here at Trader's Way we strive to offer the best conditions to our clients. It is through a mutually beneficial relationship between us that we can achieve the most success. If you haven't already, please take a moment to become our partner and get paid for the trades your clients make. All you have to do is refer new traders to our site. When they open a live account and trade, you get paid!

Here's how:

1. Open a Real account
    2. Verify your account
    3. Go to the Private Office and press the “Become a partner” button
    4. You will get your Partner code and a new tab in the Private Office called "Partner Office"
    5. You can use this code in personal web-links anywhere you want (on your website, on forums, ads, brochures, etc.)
    6. Traders who come to our website through these links will automatically become your clients - you will get commissions from their deals

At the end of every trading day, your partner account will be credited a portion of the commissions from your clients' trades! This money can either be transferred to your trading account or paid out to you via Skrill, Payza or Bitcoin. Please visit the link below and see the "Agent" option for more information.

Partnership

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

ok thank you.
I will be trying out Oanda first and see if the lower leverage actually effects me. I have mined a few BTC so far but want to wait until its value goes up before I would think of depositng.

Alright, please email me at the address below my username if you have any questions. Or post here if you'd like to share your concerns with the community as you may not be the only one with that question.

TD131

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:50:35 PM

Is there a minimum I must deposit?   Huh
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:52:36 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 03:05:05 PM by capoeira

I just recieved a PM regarding my thread, sugesting to include your broker to the list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

first question, in order to include your broker in the right place of the list:
deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account?
BTC deposit/withdraw only?
BTC deposit only?

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:15:44 PM

I just recieved a PM regarding my thread, sugesting to include your broker to the list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

BTC deposit only?

capoeira,

Thank you for your message. Our brokerage does not offer a BTC based account due to the high volatility of both the Bitcoin Market and FOREX in general.

We offer Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and charge no fees for any Bitcoin transfers. We buy/sell the Bitcoins at the prevailing market price at BTC-e when the customer deposits/withdraws.

Please also mention that we accept clients from the United States and are able to offer them the same trading conditions as everyone else -- the way it should be.

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

BTC deposit only?

capoeira,

Thank you for your message. Our brokerage does not offer a BTC based account due to the high volatility of both the Bitcoin Market and FOREX in general.

We offer Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and charge no fees for any Bitcoin transfers. We buy/sell the Bitcoins at the prevailing market price at BTC-e when the customer deposits/withdraws.

Please also mention that we accept clients from the United States and are able to offer them the same trading conditions as everyone else -- the way it should be.

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks Joe,

a BTC-dominated isn't realy someting a serious forex trader expects, I think....at least not me.
what is insteresting for us is depositing and withdraw.

but I have to ask one iportant thing, which, besides your detailed answer, isn't realy cler to me, yet:
when we deposit at your broker (and vice versa), you will credit $s equal to BTC-E price (or their spread), or is there any artificial spread you use? And is the conversion automaticly?

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 06:02:17 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 06:36:53 PM by TradersWay.JC

BTC deposit only?

capoeira,

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks Joe,

a BTC-dominated isn't realy someting a serious forex trader expects, I think....at least not me.
what is insteresting for us is depositing and withdraw.

but I have to ask one iportant thing, which, besides your detailed answer, isn't realy cler to me, yet:
when we deposit at your broker (and vice versa), you will credit $s equal to BTC-E price (or their spread), or is there any artificial spread you use? And is the conversion automaticly?

capoeira,

When you deposit Bitcoin at our brokerage the process is entirely handled by our API system which we have developed and tested thoroughly. You send Bitcoin to our wallet and it is automatically sold at the current market price at BTC-e. Then we credit your account in either USD or EUR (depending on your account type) with the corresponding amount that we have received as a result of the sale. I mentioned earlier that we charge no fees for deposits nor withdrawals via Bitcoin. We do not add any artificial spread or anything of the sort as in my opinion, that is equivalent to charging a fee. We kept the process simple -- whatever your coins sell for on the open market is exactly what you receive in your trading account. We sell your coins on the BTC-e exchange as soon as we receive them from you.

My suggestion would be to avoid sending Bitcoin deposits during the weekend as the spreads on the various Bitcoin exchanges are a bit higher during that time.

Hope this clears everything up for you,
JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

We are pleased to announce that 1:500 leverage is now available for all accounts with balances up to 10,000 USD and 1:200 leverage - up to 50,000 USD. Accounts below $1,000 can still enjoy 1:1000 leverage.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: