Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466758 times)
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:56:34 PM

BTC headed south, while SLR is headed north.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:15:09 AM

Hurray for front page!!!  Go Solarcoin.  I started on the Crypto scene before Solarcoin.  I've seen SO SO SO many coins come and go...  And some that were worth something at one time...  SLR isn't going to disappear like the rest...

SLR is here to stay!!!

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:40:28 AM

I would suggest making a file "solarcoin.conf" and putting it in the C:\Users\"user"\Appdata\Roaming\SolarCoin folder with the nodes listed on the front page.

freebird

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:59:52 AM

I would suggest making a file "solarcoin.conf" and putting it in the C:\Users\"user"\Appdata\Roaming\SolarCoin folder with the nodes listed on the front page.

Yes, this should work for anyone with a Windows machine.

As for the Mac wallet, we're still looking into the issue there. Hopefully will have an update on that soon.

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:43:24 AM

I just want to be on the first page  Cheesy

Solarcoin  Grin

You know, you make a good point! So I'm going to list as many people as I can think of off the top of my head from the other thread. Then new folks to SolarCoin can have an easy reference to individuals who have been solid and loyal supporters/volunteers to the SolarCoin mission for a while, many even from the beginning. Each of these people did their research and were thoughtful about their decision to support SolarCoin, they aren't here on a whim. So treat them with respect, they have done their homework and a coin like this one requires research because it is truly a worthy investment. They know their stuff!!! These people are the founders as far as I'm concerned. Smiley Joe and Nick are the creators and now we are the ones who get to light it up.

To the Sun!

Now the list (in no particular order):

corather
Vipgelsi
LuckyKey
freebird - the symbol §? His idea Kiss
terciops
IMJim
passionsurf
drizzle
seerhaad
sylph
fabula
rockrabbit
jepistons (where has he been??? Smiley )
djchoppa
eLBee
kikeda
lfloorwalker
ninjaboon
chapmanjw
ddirt
braxx
romang
mackattack
mannie
ghost.trader  Cool
pikuchato
deathmul
brightlight
mazzaneo
zzojar
themeco
desil
vitarian
bgmc
redwhite037
ubi4doges - coined the phrase "To the Sun!" here first
biodieselchris
DerErsteMensch
Goattrading
nuketeacher
Tachyon2032
Nick70001
danel
Crypto Trader
Cannacoin team (our developers)

I'm sure I'm forgetting many, many more. Please mention anyone I have missed so I can add them to the list, this way all of them get a mention on the first page!

Edit: Ha! I forgot myself!  Cheesy I used to go by Vexatious but then changed my name. I swear to god I feel like a damn convert or something over the past few months. It's like some bizarre enlightenment is taking place and I'm feeling really good and free or something. Liberated even.  Undecided Then again, maybe I'm just smoking too much pot, that could be it too.  Cool

I done made the list. Smiley

freebird

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:55:13 AM

Solarcoin  Grin

You know, you make a good point! So I'm going to list as many people as I can think of off the top of my head from the other thread. Then new folks to SolarCoin can have an easy reference to individuals who have been solid and loyal supporters/volunteers to the SolarCoin mission for a while, many even from the beginning. Each of these people did their research and were thoughtful about their decision to support SolarCoin, they aren't here on a whim. So treat them with respect, they have done their homework and a coin like this one requires research because it is truly a worthy investment. They know their stuff!!! These people are the founders as far as I'm concerned. Smiley Joe and Nick are the creators and now we are the ones who get to light it up.

To the Sun!

corather
Vipgelsi
LuckyKey
terciops
IMJim
passionsurf
drizzle
seerhaad
sylph
fabula
rockrabbit
djchoppa
eLBee
kikeda
lfloorwalker
ninjaboon
chapmanjw
ddirt
braxx
romang
mackattack
mannie
ghost.trader  Cool
pikuchato
deathmul
brightlight
mazzaneo
zzojar
themeco
desil
vitarian
bgmc
redwhite037
biodieselchris
DerErsteMensch
Goattrading
nuketeacher
Tachyon2032
Nick70001
danel
Crypto Trader

I'm sure I'm forgetting many, many more. Please mention anyone I have missed so I can add them to the list, this way all of them get a mention on the first page!

Edit: Ha! I forgot myself!  Cheesy I used to go by Vexatious but then changed my name. I swear to god I feel like a damn convert or something over the past few months. It's like some bizarre enlightenment is taking place and I'm feeling really good and free or something. Liberated even.  Undecided Then again, maybe I'm just smoking too much pot, that could be it too.  Cool

I done made the list. Smiley

We haven't seen some of those folks in a while. Maybe we should send them PMs to let them know about the new thread and new developments with the coin in case they haven't heard the latest? Anyone want to volunteer to help with that outreach?

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
freebird

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:58:45 AM

Hurray for front page!!!  Go Solarcoin.  I started on the Crypto scene before Solarcoin.  I've seen SO SO SO many coins come and go...  And some that were worth something at one time...  SLR isn't going to disappear like the rest...

SLR is here to stay!!!

It's one of only a few altcoins with a real-world mission and purpose. For that reason, yes, I think it'll be one of the long-term winners after most alts are dead and gone.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:03:28 AM

Nice new home for solarcoin looks good.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:32:23 AM

Interesting to see the price activity in SLR SolarCoin in a time when we see a lot of important crypto bottoming/rebounding (DRK, DOGE, VRC, BC, etc.)

What are the new developments? I see that this coin exist since a few months and it is still surviving good!

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
freebird

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:51:19 AM

Interesting to see the price activity in SLR SolarCoin in a time when we see a lot of important crypto bottoming/rebounding (DRK, DOGE, VRC, BC, etc.)

What are the new developments? I see that this coin exist since a few months and it is still surviving good!

It's certainly a bullish looking chart from a technical analysis perspective. Smiley

The new developments driving the price action are the upcoming block reward reduction and then the switch to Proof of Stake. The block reward reduction will start at block 310,000 which will be hit in only a few days from now. Block rewards will gradually fall from 100 to 1 SLR per block over a period of 33 days. After that, mining will end and the coin will switch to PoS with a 1% annual interest rate for staked wallets. The PoS version of SolarCoin will use BlackCoin's updated codebase.

These are big and exciting changes. New coins being produced will fall dramatically, so the price should logically rise as SLR becomes scarce. This also means that SolarCoin will be focusing more on our mission, to provide a financial reward for generating solar electricity, since that will be the only way to get SLR other than buying coins on the exchanges and/or staking your wallet. The shift from PoW to PoS and "solar proof of generation" will also mean the coin will become more attractive to solar energy companies. We foresee developing relationships with such companies in the future.

Langly

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:52:43 AM

I drive a Prius - do I get coins?

No, just the pennies you save by only doing 30mph at the very end of freeway onramps because you can not seem to comprehend the function of your gas pedal.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:03:51 AM

It's certainly a bullish looking chart from a technical analysis perspective. Smiley

The new developments driving the price action are the upcoming block reward reduction and then the switch to Proof of Stake. The block reward reduction will start at block 310,000 which will be hit in only a few days from now. Block rewards will gradually fall from 100 to 1 SLR per block over a period of 33 days. After that, mining will end and the coin will switch to PoS with a 1% annual interest rate for staked wallets. The PoS version of SolarCoin will use BlackCoin's updated codebase.

These are big and exciting changes. New coins being produced will fall dramatically, so the price should logically rise as SLR becomes scarce. This also means that SolarCoin will be focusing more on our mission, to provide a financial reward for generating solar electricity, since that will be the only way to get SLR other than buying coins on the exchanges and/or staking your wallet. The shift from PoW to PoS and "solar proof of generation" will also mean the coin will become more attractive to solar energy companies. We foresee developing relationships with such companies in the future.

Very interesting, it certainly did caught the attention of a few investors today. I got in around 850-900.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
hozer

Activity: 271
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 04:33:25 AM

If Solarcoin is going to work, the developers have to get paid.

If developers do not get paid, the good ones move one to things that do pay. The biggest problem in the cryptocoin world right now is that a smart kid that understands C++ and crypto (and how to properly build addnode lists into the client) can make way more money doing a new coin-of-the week, or work for an established exchange or maybe an cryptocoin trader.

I would like to see something public from the foundation on what the long-term plans to pay some developers are, and how that is going to be a living wage, competitive with what smart people can make writing crypto code for the 'gray' market, or for new IPO-style efforts like Ethereum. Something like https://www.ethereum.org/pdfs/Ethereum-Dev-Plan-preview.pdf might be appropriate for the solarcoin non-profit board to create.

Now until that time, I am interested in the code, and please join #solarcoin-dev if you would like to discuss the code.

There are serious fundamental problems with proof-of-stake and I have not seen any clear discussion (or code) of how those might be avoided. Some background reading (again from the very smart and well-funded Vitalik of Etherium)
https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/05/stake/
https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/01/15/slasher-a-punitive-proof-of-stake-algorithm/

It's great that we have some new excitement, but someone has to make some constructive criticism, or the gray and black markets will happily take all your money and not say anything.
freebird

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:05:16 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 07:16:56 AM by freebird

If Solarcoin is going to work, the developers have to get paid.

If developers do not get paid, the good ones move one to things that do pay. The biggest problem in the cryptocoin world right now is that a smart kid that understands C++ and crypto (and how to properly build addnode lists into the client) can make way more money doing a new coin-of-the week, or work for an established exchange or maybe an cryptocoin trader.

I would like to see something public from the foundation on what the long-term plans to pay some developers are, and how that is going to be a living wage, competitive with what smart people can make writing crypto code for the 'gray' market, or for new IPO-style efforts like Ethereum. Something like https://www.ethereum.org/pdfs/Ethereum-Dev-Plan-preview.pdf might be appropriate for the solarcoin non-profit board to create.

I agree with you 100% that for a crypto project to attract and retain talent, people must be paid fairly for their work. And not just developers, but also executive management, marketing and communications personnel, etc.

Up until now, the SolarCoin project has been built almost entirely by volunteers, with occasional paid contract work to supplement the work of the volunteers. The fact that so much has been able to be done purely on a volunteer basis is a testament to the passion with which many of us believe in the idea of SolarCoin -- and shows the strength and amazing potential of this currency if we acquire funding to pay people to work on the team.

I believe the volunteer-based model will have to be adjusted as time goes on. I have had in-depth discussions with the founders of SolarCoin, Nick Gogerty and Joseph Zitoli, about organizational development plans. At this time, the thinking is to incorporate as a startup company and raise venture capital to help fund the project. Nick has some connections in the VC world. There might also be a SolarCoin 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which could raise tax-deductible donations, pursue grant funding from charitable foundations that care about renewable energy and the environment, etc. However, nothing has yet been decided about exactly how or when to move forward with the organizational structure and raise funds. Nick and Joe will make these decisions, hopefully in the next few months. I'm sure they will be interested to hear input from the community about these issues.

Edit: I forgot to mention, there is also a SLR budget of up to 5% of SolarCoins in circulation, which comes out of the Genesis Pool held in reserve. Currently, that budget would be about §1.5 million. At the current price of SolarCoin, that would be worth about $6,000. But if the price goes up a lot, as we expect it to during/after the switch to PoS, then there will be a significant budget available for paying developers and other team members. The allocation of these SLR funds has not been determined yet.

There are serious fundamental problems with proof-of-stake and I have not seen any clear discussion (or code) of how those might be avoided.

The SolarCoin team, as well as the developers from Cannacoin whom we're working with, believe that BlackCoin's Proof-of-Stake v. 2.0 is a good system which we should implement, and that's the plan to go forward. The majority of the work to implement this solution is already done. We decided on this plan because BlackCoin is on the cutting edge of improving the PoS method for securing the network. And as for PoW vs. PoS in general, PoW doesn't make sense as a long-term methodology for SolarCoin because our currency is all about encouraging clean renewable energy to be created, not for energy to be wasted via the energy-intensive mining process.

Here's an excerpt from an article about BlackCoin PoS v. 2.0 which explains some of its advantages over the older type of PoS (emphasis added):

Among other things, the new PoS system will lead to increased security and faster transaction times by encouraging users to leave their wallets open rather than opening them only occasionally to ‘game’ the staking system. It does this by eliminating the ‘coin age’ factor from the staking algorithm. With the traditional proof of stake algorithm that was first introduced by Peercoin, ‘coin age’ is accumulated whether a wallet is open or not. As long as coins aren’t moved, they accumulate coin age.  In order to stake, most people just leave their wallets open a couple of times a month to basically ‘cash in’ their coin age bank to get a higher staking priority to receive stake. In this way, most users do not support the network, since their wallets are almost never open. This has a negative impact on both the level of security and the transaction times. With the new proof of stake algorithm, your ‘network weight’ will be based upon the number of coins that you have associated with your wallet rather than a combination of coin age and the number of coins.

Source: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/blackcoins-proof-stake-2-0/

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Smiley

lfloorwalker

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:38:16 AM

Hi Epiphany and all,

Thanks for the mention and glad to be involved from the beginning.
I am very excited for the next phase.

A few things I want to discuss with the community and get advice on.

No .1:  I've decided to make a test system here at our location that is a stand-alone solar PV system connected to a router. The router is VPN enabled and also has cyber security using WEB SSL support, Firewall, DoS, spoofing prevention, User roles, Password management ICMP, Multicast and VPN filtering.
Basically the solar system will power itself from a battery bank and charge itself from PV panels. I have designed it in a way using worst-case scenarios for its location to have 99.8% uptime because of the battery backup. It will have a HTML5 login to its kWh production, (theoretical) solarcoin generation number since its birth and many other features.
I also think that if you can cost down these systems that are "mining" solarcoin's from the sun and sending information to the solarcoin foundation automatically for granting you are giving more economic utility and access to people anywhere on the planet that have access to the sun. That can't be a bad thing.

No. 2: I've also decided to use our kWh prediction mechanisms using software to predict the kWh from the system and give 1hour, 2 hour, 5 hour and 1 day forecasts with specified confidence intervals according to the normal distribution based on multiple input irradiance datasets. So far, the model is predicting the kWh within 2% of actual (lower) and in the area that has the crossover point between the lower bandwidths of the P50, P95 and P90 CDF's I am predicting the kWh in a 2D bandwidth region most of the time. I believe in the future it becomes important to be able to predict your solarcoin's that are just about to be generated as accurately as possible so that you can have more information internally about solarcoin pricing and futures. I am thinking to publish a research paper proof on concept on this topic on "solcrypto.com". I hope to explain everything as accurately and succinctly as possible in this paper. It may be out by November.

No. 3: My current models and price forecasts put solarcoin at 0.4 USD/ §1 by years end.

Thanking you,
lfloorwalker

p.s. a silly question, but does anyone know the proceedure to update mac wallets?
“We’ve been hiding what’s going on from ourselves: A high-carbon future is being locked in by the world’s capital investments,” Robert H. Socolow - Princeton Environmental Institute

Solarcoin  Grin

To the Sun!

corather
Vipgelsi
LuckyKey
terciops
IMJim
passionsurf
drizzle
seerhaad
sylph
fabula
rockrabbit
djchoppa
eLBee
kikeda
lfloorwalker
ninjaboon
chapmanjw
ddirt
braxx
romang
mackattack
mannie
ghost.trader  Cool
pikuchato
deathmul
brightlight
mazzaneo
zzojar
themeco
desil
vitarian
bgmc
redwhite037
biodieselchris
DerErsteMensch
Goattrading
nuketeacher
Tachyon2032
Nick70001
danel
Crypto Trader

|Solcrypto|ElectriCChain| SLR Tips: 8Hocu8s8u8FFAyh5ev2qsNmLZYgeiVToHi
Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:10:18 AM

Hi Epiphany and all,

Thanks for the mention and glad to be involved from the beginning.
I am very excited for the next phase.

A few things I want to discuss with the community and get advice on.

No .1:  I've decided to make a test system here at our location that is a stand-alone solar PV system connected to a router. The router is VPN enabled and also has cyber security using WEB SSL support, Firewall, DoS, spoofing prevention, User roles, Password management ICMP, Multicast and VPN filtering.
Basically the solar system will power itself from a battery bank and charge itself from PV panels. I have designed it in a way using worst-case scenarios for its location to have 99.8% uptime because of the battery backup. It will have a HTML5 login to its kWh production, (theoretical) solarcoin generation number since its birth and many other features.
I also think that if you can cost down these systems that are "mining" solarcoin's from the sun and sending information to the solarcoin foundation automatically for granting you are giving more economic utility and access to people anywhere on the planet that have access to the sun. That can't be a bad thing.

No. 2: I've also decided to use our kWh prediction mechanisms using software to predict the kWh from the system and give 1hour, 2 hour, 5 hour and 1 day forecasts with specified confidence intervals according to the normal distribution based on multiple input irradiance datasets. So far, the model is predicting the kWh within 2% of actual (lower) and in the area that has the crossover point between the lower bandwidths of the P50, P95 and P90 CDF's I am predicting the kWh in a 2D bandwidth region most of the time. I believe in the future it becomes important to be able to predict your solarcoin's that are just about to be generated as accurately as possible so that you can have more information internally about solarcoin pricing and futures. I am thinking to publish a research paper proof on concept on this topic on "solcrypto.com". I hope to explain everything as accurately and succinctly as possible in this paper. It may be out by November.

No. 3: My current models and price forecasts put solarcoin at 0.4 USD/ §1 by years end.

Thanking you,
lfloorwalker

p.s. a silly question, but does anyone know the proceedure to update mac wallets?
“We’ve been hiding what’s going on from ourselves: A high-carbon future is being locked in by the world’s capital investments,” Robert H. Socolow - Princeton Environmental Institute

Solarcoin  Grin

To the Sun!

corather
Vipgelsi
LuckyKey
terciops
IMJim
passionsurf
drizzle
seerhaad
sylph
fabula
rockrabbit
djchoppa
eLBee
kikeda
lfloorwalker
ninjaboon
chapmanjw
ddirt
braxx
romang
mackattack
mannie
ghost.trader  Cool
pikuchato
deathmul
brightlight
mazzaneo
zzojar
themeco
desil
vitarian
bgmc
redwhite037
biodieselchris
DerErsteMensch
Goattrading
nuketeacher
Tachyon2032
Nick70001
danel
Crypto Trader

Brilliant, great ideas. I look forward to your paper being out in November and would be very happy if your price target is correct:)
Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:12:42 AM

I got into Solarcoin after listening to the interviews on Lets Talk Bitcoin. I wonder if John would be interested in another interview. It has been a few months and he always wants to follow up with his guests. That would be great advertising during this phase of development with the coin.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

At this time, the thinking is to incorporate as a startup company and raise venture capital to help fund the project. Nick has some connections in the VC world. There might also be a SolarCoin 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which could raise tax-deductible donations, pursue grant funding from charitable foundations that care about renewable energy and the environment, etc.

This is amazing stuff if this happens! Grin Grin Grin
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 02:27:09 PM

I have been in Solarcoin since day one when it launched.  I still hold all my coins, including the original blocks I mined myself!  I believe in the idea and that this idea will gain traction, but it is going to take time.

I have set off a Twitter campaign to notify parties of Solarcoin's existence, as I feel the timing is now right.  I'm going to continue this campaign for a while and I believe there has already been some light shined on SLR.

To the Solarcoin Foundation.  I believe at this point SLR should be incorporated in the near future.  This would push the idea even further and show people this is serious business and the Solarcoin following would only continue to grow.

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:41:27 PM

At this time, the thinking is to incorporate as a startup company and raise venture capital to help fund the project. Nick has some connections in the VC world. There might also be a SolarCoin 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which could raise tax-deductible donations, pursue grant funding from charitable foundations that care about renewable energy and the environment, etc.

This is amazing stuff if this happens! Grin Grin Grin

Two thumbs up!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: