Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China will become Super Power ?  (Read 14710 times)
utch1son

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

Yet in this case, perception is not reality. China is an illiberal, authoritarian nation, run by the Communist Party for the last 68 years. The United States, for all its faults, is a far more natural partner for most of the world’s countries. It’s a stable, multiparty democracy with a healthy, developed system of alliances, decades of experience in global intervention, and a proud tradition of defending both human rights (in words, if not always in action) and free trade. China is none of these things. But because of Trump’s shambolic presidency, a series of disastrous foreign-policy decisions, and Beijing’s concerted push to peel away U.S. allies, it currently seems to be winning the global battle for hearts and minds.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miurge

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

The National Science Foundation and the National Science Board have just released their biennial “Science & Engineering Indicators,” a voluminous document describing the state of American technology. There are facts and figures on research and development, innovation and engineers. But the report’s main conclusion lies elsewhere: China has become — or is on the verge of becoming — a scientific and technical superpower.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

China's economy can easily outpace the United States, but everyone still has a long way to go.
nenounce

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

We should have expected nothing less. After all, science and technology constitute the knowledge base for economically advanced societies and military powers, and China aspires to become the world leader in both. Still, the actual numbers are breathtaking for the speed with which they’ve occurred.
HyltonJune

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

China is vast in terms of resources and human resources, and many think that this may be the start of virtual currency developments.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Yes I agree China will become super power country in the whole world. Because of man power of China I think this country can be the most dominating  in all country and because of fast Moving economy and technology.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Now China shortlisted Cryptocurrency in terms of blockchain ranking and determined the best alt coins  in terms of usefulness of blockchain technology to present day life
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

No need to wait for a few years, as of today's era China is already a Superpower. With its military prowess, economic strength, and political influence, there is no doubt that it is a Superpower Country.
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

If we talk about super power in the field of crypto-currencies, then Japan is the absolute leader here. This country has developed legislation on cryptocurrencies, where everything is written in detail - from mining to ICO.

In Crypto We Trust
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

China is one of the largest country in the world. And being the largest country could provide more resources specially human resource to take up the world of cryptocurrency or be one of the major factor for the improvement in terms of the community of bitcoin. So definitely China will always be one of the top contender on the market in either transaction and investment with the used of bitcoin, blockchain technology.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

I agree that china is already a super power.But in the cryptocurrency space they look like they are left behind.
Anyway, I think that with this much young and ambitious people it won't take long before they tale the lead.human resources, money and discipline can change everything in a short time.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

China is good at manufacturing products and not good at kind of bitcoin inventions. It has its issues, big population, income disparity etc.
It can not be said that they are not good at inventing Bitcoin, currently China is banned from the virtual currency market, I think for this reason the developers they did not focus on this array, because they are not supported by the government. But if their country gives people money to develop cryptanalysis, perhaps no country can compete with China.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
SnowWhiteOwl

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

I think China has always been a major super power. If it has persisted for so many millennia, it won't change now. Better to work with them, I think.

I think Europe should be more self-sufficient and more powerful anyway, but some things like cheap labour are inescapable. Better to focus on our knowledge economies in Europe.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

China is a large country. They have a developed economy. The Chinese government is currently planning to build a superpower state. They are economically and militarily strong. China's national currency will become the international currency.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

Base from what I heard China has a great economy because they are into business all over the world.They had a strong military forces also.They got strong developed countries for sure but the only I dont like is they got lots of fake products.They produce fake medicines, gadgets, appliances and even made a fake foods that is so disturbing coz they only think for money but not for the people who might get affected buying their products.For me a great nation with power is a nation that cares for the people itself.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

China is a respectful country and i agreed it will become a  Super Power because of  her technology and mostly the leadership of country teamworks.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

Superpower in what ways? I believe each country has its own weakness and strength. In terms of Chin's power, it has advantages in terms of population, and military equipment. However, when we say superpower, means it has everything. Even its currency is not so string, the economy is neither one also. There are other countries that are more powerful than China.
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

Well they are already a super power. Just watch their trilion dollar plan and see which countries they already had dominated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvXROXiIpvQ
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

It's possible for China to become a powerful Country. But, I highly doubt that they will become the most powerful Country. We all know that China has the largest military power. but we cannot Ignore some other Countries that can compete with China.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

It's possible for China to become a powerful Country. But, I highly doubt that they will become the most powerful Country. We all know that China has the largest military power. but we cannot Ignore some other Countries that can compete with China.
it is already done , that republic of chine become super power countr in the world.even usa worries about this.especially in fund military allocatioan and economyc growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: