Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing fait  (Read 10362 times)
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:55:15 PM

doesn't matter how many bitcoins they are holding, when they sold them they are done.
they won't be able to do it again and the price will go up rapidly as people will start buying the cheap coins like crazy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:55:56 PM

doesn't matter how many bitcoins they are holding, when they sold them they are done.
they won't be able to do it again and the price will go up rapidly as people will start buying the cheap coins like crazy
Yeah, will go up from 10$ to 20$ like crazy.

Hope you dumb 3 digit buyers will be happy then.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:56:20 PM

Okay thanks for the information my friends.
Is there any altcoin succeeding wich I should invest?
I registered on this forum to get professional advice from real economists.

and the post of the year goes to  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:58:01 PM

Yeah, will go up from 10$ to 20$ like crazy.

Hope you dumb 3 digit buyers will be happy then.

the normal supply-demand balance is 3 digits.
once the whales are out of the picture the previous 3 digit balance will be restored.
if a whale will really be dumb enough to sell so much bitcoin as to push the price below 100 it will be the buying opportunity of the decade.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:05:13 PM

and the post of the year goes to  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That was the biggest troll giveaway Smiley That, and the fact that he has been crying "bitcoin doomed" for the last two months or so.

i am satoshi
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:23:50 PM

You have come to the right place my friend!

xDan

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:01:46 PM

Somewhere between August and September you turned from fairly sane into full blown troll. What happened? You were promised a summer bubble, and it never happened?
Just realised the truth. igorr was right. Was too blind to see, but now it's clear. Bitcoin is going nowhere, but down. This is not just me, but big guys saying it. Believe or not, your choice. Be poor or walk out with dignity - your choice.
Why would it make me poor, I didn't invest any more than I could afford to lose Wink

"big guys" - name some names, please. And anyway, Big Guys aren't immune from panicking, idiocy, and being unable to see the long term potential of a technology.

Big Guys who don't understand the tech offloading their coins to smaller guys who *do* understand the tech (and support and believe in the politics of it), is only a good thing in my book. Maybe it'll drive the price down in the short term, but I don't really care. It's a simple redistribution of wealth.

The only people it effects negatively are those gamblers who speculated with more than they could afford to lose. And we warned them not to do it.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

selling any bitcoins today is probably the biggest mistake anyone will make in their life time.
bitcoin is the best form of money that has ever existed, and you are lucky enough to be holding it only 5 years after it was invented.

not only that but for the first time in history the whole world is using paper money simultaneously, no paper currency has ever survived they all go to zero eventually.

and where will people go when that happens? normally it was gold.
but its not practical to use gold today due to the international nature of commerce, moving gold around the world is too much of a hassle, trusting a third party to hold your gold has been proven many times to be dangerous.

bitcoin solves these problems, there is no alternative to crypto and bitcoin is the most secure network.

this is the opportunity of a lifetime, it will not return ever again.

+1. Spot-on on all points.

Holding bitcoin is a longish-term (10yrs+) proposition. It's going to be incredibly volatile; caring too much about the short/medium-term is just silly. Understand the fundamentals, take your position, monitor the ecosystem (technology, security, investment, mindshare, startups, adoption, etc) and forget about the day to day, month to month, and year to year as long as the fundamentals remain intact.

I recommend everyone with even a remote interest in bitcoin watch the following talk by Wences Casares:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERAN-89j8M

^ Puts it all into perspective nicely.

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:16:01 PM

selling any bitcoins today is probably the biggest mistake anyone will make in their life time.
bitcoin is the best form of money that has ever existed, and you are lucky enough to be holding it only 5 years after it was invented.

not only that but for the first time in history the whole world is using paper money simultaneously, no paper currency has ever survived they all go to zero eventually.

but its not practical to use gold today due to the international nature of commerce, moving gold around the world is too much of a hassle, trusting a third party to hold your gold has been proven many times to be dangerous.

bitcoin solves these problems, there is no alternative to crypto and bitcoin is the most secure network.

Holding bitcoin is a longish-term (10yrs+) proposition. It's going to be incredibly volatile; caring too much about the short/medium-term is just silly. Understand the fundamentals, take your position, monitor the ecosystem (technology, security, investment, mindshare, startups, adoption, etc) and forget about the day to day, month to month, and year to year as long as the fundamentals remain intact.

I recommend everyone with even a remote interest in bitcoin watch the following talk by Wences Casares:

I will be laughing like mad when you hold your dumb coins in stupid hopes when something much better comes along in 5 years and you are left with depreciated technology and coins denominated in 1x's
Mellnik

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:18:45 PM

Sevverona new dumb falllling?  Grin
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:21:33 PM

I will be laughing like mad when you hold your dumb coins in stupid hopes when something much better comes along in 5 years and you are left with depreciated technology and coins denominated in 1x's

it took 3000 years to go from precious metals to crypto currencies, i wouldn't hold my breath that anything better will come along in our lifetime.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:22:26 PM

it took 3000 years to go from precious metals to crypto currencies, i wouldn't hold my breath that anything better will come along in our lifetime.
Apple payments are here and today. People rather use that than this piece of shit.
njcarlos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:22:52 PM

HAhahhaaha, suits you right for being such a retard.
I'm generally all for the bears around here, but you are probably the biggest asshole I've had the displeasure of reading on this forum.
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:24:22 PM

Apple payments are here and today. People rather use that than this piece of shit.

Apple payments are denominated in paper money which can (and is) be created in any amount.
apple can close your apple payments account and all your money is gone.

bitcoin suffers from none of these problems.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:28:19 PM

Apple payments are denominated in paper money which can (and is) be created in any amount.

Who cares, paper money is actually stable and works. People would rather use paper money via their mobiles not garbage e currency. Get real! Nobody cares about Bitcoin! Bitcoin is bleeding!
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:32:13 PM

Who cares, paper money is actually stable and works. People would rather use paper money via their mobiles not garbage e currency. Get real! Nobody cares about Bitcoin! Bitcoin is bleeding!

history shows paper money never works, its a 100% failure rate.
people will not be using paper money for much longer.
with all the central banks in the world simultaneously printing money like crazy the fiat money days are numbered.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:33:19 PM

Stop being a nerd, paper money works just fine. Stop being delusional.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:34:55 PM

Don't sell, one thing is very sure, bottom is very near and it can reverse any moment and shoot to 500$ like in few hours!

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:35:44 PM

Severo, paper money works just fine?! Yes, it works. But for the elite. Oh yes, maybe you're the elite, stupid me.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

Severo, paper money works just fine?! Yes, it works. But for the elite. Oh yes, maybe you're the elite, stupid me.
Works, just fine, I can buy a car with it and then the next day it's not worth a bicycle.

How does that not work better than bitshit?

Nobody needs a volatile shitty currency like Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: