Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Review/Journal/ROI Calc of Litecoin GEAR (LTCGear) | LTC/DRK/VTC mining farm  (Read 70933 times)
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

UPDATE regarding Coin Choice on the main page:

Hi,

An explanation about “Coin Choice” payment option on account page. All four addresses (Scrypt/LTC, SHA256/BTC, X11/DRK and Scrypt-N/VTC) are expected to be filled.

Kind Regards,
Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:25:23 PM

Hi,

An explanation about “Coin Choice” payment option on account page. All four addresses (Scrypt/LTC, SHA256/BTC, X11/DRK and Scrypt-N/VTC) are expected to be filled.

Kind Regards,
Chris

I don't have a VTC wallet. I do not own any duel mods, does it matter if I dont have this wallet address filled out?

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
POM

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:28:06 PM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

I don't have a VTC wallet. I do not own any duel mods, does it matter if I dont have this wallet address filled out?
You should be fine with having just Scrypt(LTC) & SHA256(BTC) addresses filled  Smiley
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:54:42 AM

I would like to send a word of warning to people, last night I purchased a Tricoin M10 pack, I opted to pay with Darkcoin, with CoinPayments.

After the transaction confirmed "942366396aa4b4324c1657e92fac4ebfe0c1676aca61837026050e6b0fb7fd07" the order wouldn't leave my cart at LTC Gear, it just stayed there.

I also had other things to purchase, this time with Bitcoin, so I removed the Tricoin M10 pack from my cart and carried on purchasing some LTC Asics with BTC.

Those transactions went through fine.

After everything had confirmed, I noticed my original Tricoin M10 pack wasn't on my account, even though I had paid for it with CoinPayments.

I emailed LTC Gear with the CoinPayments payment ID, asking where my order had gone, this was the response I got:

Hi,

Excuse me, but it did not seem that you bought any. Your both orders were placed on shares.

Best Regards,
Chris

So right now, I'm in Limbo.  I have paid for a Tricoin M10 pack however there is no acknowledgement from LTC Gear that the order took place.

I asked CoinPayments for the details and I got this as follows:

Transaction ID:    942366396aa4b4324c1657e92fac4ebfe0c1676aca61837026050e6b0fb7fd07
Payment Address:    XpmhdLPT124JaLMMk1bsmnCoe2C9qtPqKm (addr_4104)
Transaction Status:    Complete
Amount Expected:    600.47300500 DRK
Amount Received:    600.47300500 DRK with 5 confirms
Time Created:    October 13, 2014 10:29:06am
Time Expires:    October 13, 2014 12:29:06pm
Time Completed:    October 13, 2014 11:16:19am

I also asked CoinPayments for the actual LTCGear order number, because right now LTCGear have no record of this order.

I'm a little worried to be honest, I'll keep you informed.

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
POM

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:45:01 AM

I would like to send a word of warning to people, last night I purchased a Tricoin M10 pack, I opted to pay with Darkcoin, with CoinPayments.

After the transaction confirmed "942366396aa4b4324c1657e92fac4ebfe0c1676aca61837026050e6b0fb7fd07" the order wouldn't leave my cart at LTC Gear, it just stayed there.

I also had other things to purchase, this time with Bitcoin, so I removed the Tricoin M10 pack from my cart and carried on purchasing some LTC Asics with BTC.

After everything had confirmed, I noticed my original Tricoin M10 pack wasn't on my account, even though I had paid for it with CoinPayments.

I emailed LTC Gear with the CoinPayments payment ID, asking where my order had gone, this was the response I got:

Hi,

Excuse me, but it did not seem that you bought any. Your both orders were placed on shares.

Best Regards,
Chris

So right now, I'm in Limbo.  I have paid for a Tricoin M10 pack however there is no acknowledgement from LTC Gear that the order took place.

Transaction ID:    942366396aa4b4324c1657e92fac4ebfe0c1676aca61837026050e6b0fb7fd07

I also asked CoinPayments for the actual LTCGear order number, because right now LTCGear have no record of this order.

Keep us posted. did you get a comfirmation email from ltcgear when you placed the order?
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:00:39 PM

Hi,

Best Regards,
Chris

Keep us posted. did you get a comfirmation email from ltcgear when you placed the order?

I did for the LTC ASIC shares I purchased with BTC directly from the site, for the Tricoin M10 pack I elected to pay with CoinPayments and I got the following:

Hello,

Thank you for using CoinPayments.net! To complete your checkout, send 600.47300500 DRK to XpmhdLPT124JaLMMk1bsmnCoe2C9qtPqKm within 2 hours (make sure you leave enough time to get 5 confirms before the time limit!).

Note: Some of the Qt-based wallets only let you enter 6 digits past the decimal point; if the last 2 digits of your total aren't 00 you will need to round up to the 6th decimal place.

You can view the status of this payment or leave feedback for the seller for the next 30 days at https://gocps.net/14yfeqqrcqyl03p2ru7x35aw4c/
If you were logged in to your account, you will also be able to view the status at https://gocps.net/2tszannv22ckc19bri6e2zwzuj/

For your reference your transaction ID is 942366396aa4b4324c1657e92fac4ebfe0c1676aca61837026050e6b0fb7fd07.

Thank you,
CoinPayments.net
Support is available at: https://coinpay.freshdesk.com

No order confirmation from LTCGear however.

I asked CoinPayments for the LTCGear order number, however they said the following:

Hi,

We do not collect that data, only our transactions using the coins. That info is all you should need to prove your order, or at least proof of payment. Don't see why they can't just give you a refund if you have all the info needed?

Ticket: https://coinpay.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/709

- Thomas A. Anderson
- CoinPayments Support Team

I've sent all this info to Chris @ LTCGear, he should have control of the DRK address I used so if I've missed out on the TriCoin M10 pack because of some disconnect during the checkout process, then at least he could honour that order or provide me a refund.

I'll keep you guys fully posted.

organizer (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:42:29 PM

Well, that sucks... it's a bit weird that you didn't get a receipt once you submitted the order... now i've not used anything but the BTC payment option, but as soon as i complete the order (and it takes you to the payment/receipt screen) I always get an email receipt at that point and the order shows up in my history... does the same thing not happen with Coinpayments?

Really sounds like there was some communication issue between the LTCGear site & Coinpayments... seems like the LTCGear site never received whatever communication from CP that a transaction was initiated/completed...

You also might want to post over at the litecoin talk thread:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=6401.0

Maybe some of the old-timers might have had similar issues...
organizer (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:55:30 PM

The Road to ROI #2
So after this past payment, i'm happy to say that i've at least recouped my initial investment after just about 2 months total! With the exception of 1 week of affiliate payments converted to shares, it was all based on my first 2 months of investments (initial + reinvestment).

Just to briefly summarize, I started primarily with DualMODs in August, reinvested for about a month and have almost stopped purchases (I won't like, I picked up some more DualMODs but have -mostly- kept to my plan to hold off on major reinvestments until about Dec.

Right now my breakdown is:
~ 75% LTC Mining
~ 25% VTC/DRK Mining

Moving forward, I plan on tweaking my plan to be:
75% savings
25% reinvestment

And any affiliate payments I get will likely be added to the reinvestment portion. I am not planning on using the automatic share conversion option as i'd personally rather save up a lump sum for the next generation thing (i'm guessing we'll see new offerings from everyone Dec/Jan). The only purchases I might make will be DualMODs to keep my % breakdown to be about the same after the next multiplication.

Next Goal
The obvious next milestone will be when I get back the amount I put to reinvestment from my initial investment. This will be a little more loosely tracked, as i'm occassionally not converting to BTC and just stockpiling some coins...

So far I think i've been through 8 payments and aside from the random delay/date change, so things still looking good (knock on wood).
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:20:28 PM

The Road to ROI #2
So after this past payment, i'm happy to say that i've at least recouped my initial investment after just about 2 months total! With the exception of 1 week of affiliate payments converted to shares, it was all based on my first 2 months of investments (initial + reinvestment).

Just to briefly summarize, I started primarily with DualMODs in August, reinvested for about a month and have almost stopped purchases (I won't like, I picked up some more DualMODs but have -mostly- kept to my plan to hold off on major reinvestments until about Dec.

~ 75% LTC Mining
~ 25% VTC/DRK Mining

75% savings
25% reinvestment

And any affiliate payments I get will likely be added to the reinvestment portion. I am not planning on using the automatic share conversion option as i'd personally rather save up a lump sum for the next generation thing (i'm guessing we'll see new offerings from everyone Dec/Jan). The only purchases I might make will be DualMODs to keep my % breakdown to be about the same after the next multiplication.

Next Goal
The obvious next milestone will be when I get back the amount I put to reinvestment from my initial investment. This will be a little more loosely tracked, as i'm occassionally not converting to BTC and just stockpiling some coins...

So far I think i've been through 8 payments and aside from the random delay/date change, so things still looking good (knock on wood).

Thank you for the ROI update man  Cheesy Hopefully I will be in the same position as you in a few weeks!
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:04:29 PM

The Road to ROI #2

~ 75% LTC Mining
~ 25% VTC/DRK Mining

75% savings
25% reinvestment

Next Goal

May I ask, how many shares do you currently own ( asic shares)?

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:38:12 PM

The Road to ROI #2

~ 75% LTC Mining
~ 25% VTC/DRK Mining

75% savings
25% reinvestment

Next Goal

Thank you for the ROI update man  Cheesy Hopefully I will be in the same position as you in a few weeks!

You're sure soon Erik Wink
Thanks organizer for the ROI report Wink.
Sounds like a good plan.
POM

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:06:40 PM

The Road to ROI #2

~ 75% LTC Mining
~ 25% VTC/DRK Mining

75% savings
25% reinvestment

Next Goal

Thanks for the update!
i'm currently at about 25% VTC via Dual MODs..are you getting payed out in vert or opting for the BTC payout?
i've been getting payed in BTC but vert devs are planning for algo change in the next few months so the price might get interesting
organizer (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:34:57 PM

Thanks for the update!
i'm currently at about 25% VTC via Dual MODs..are you getting payed out in vert or opting for the BTC payout?
i've been getting payed in BTC but vert devs are planning for algo change in the next few months so the price might get interesting

I might do a week or so and hold just to gamble... but no way more than that for me... the problem is everyone knows the algo switch is coming too... it just reminds me of the DOGE halvening when the price ran way up with everyone expecting a boom and it tanked right after... so i'll just take the BTC...

organizer (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:36:43 PM

May I ask, how many shares do you currently own ( asic shares)?

Of course you can ask! But I personally don't tend to share stuff like that...
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:26:22 PM

I'm trying to get 10K shares, that would produce a nice weekly income, I was assuming you were somewhere around there.  Cool

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:11:51 PM

I'm trying to get 10K shares, that would produce a nice weekly income, I was assuming you were somewhere around there.  Cool

After reaching your goal, you don't need to go to work anymore Tongue. Nice monthly figure in many countries.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:07:32 AM

Hi,

I received my first payout last week and everything went smoothly.  Thanks.  I have a couple of quick questions.

• Is there any way to automatically split my weekly payouts between LTC and share repurchase?  I currently own just qASICs.
  • If no, would there be any issue between switching the coin choice back and forth week-to-week between LTC and "convert to shares"?

Thanks!
organizer (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:23:04 AM

Hi,

I received my first payout last week and everything went smoothly.  Thanks.  I have a couple of quick questions.

• Is there any way to automatically split my weekly payouts between LTC and share repurchase?  I currently own just qASICs.
  • If no, would there be any issue between switching the coin choice back and forth week-to-week between LTC and "convert to shares"?

Thanks!

You could set up a second account and split your shares via transfer...

Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:27:19 AM

Don't know why I didn't think of that.  Thanks for your help.
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:47:34 AM

Well, that sucks... it's a bit weird that you didn't get a receipt once you submitted the order... now i've not used anything but the BTC payment option, but as soon as i complete the order (and it takes you to the payment/receipt screen) I always get an email receipt at that point and the order shows up in my history... does the same thing not happen with Coinpayments?

Really sounds like there was some communication issue between the LTCGear site & Coinpayments... seems like the LTCGear site never received whatever communication from CP that a transaction was initiated/completed...

You also might want to post over at the litecoin talk thread:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=6401.0

Maybe some of the old-timers might have had similar issues...

Ya I also purchased 2 sets of qshares with BTC and got receipts from LTCGear, no issues with those transactions.

Just the CoinPayments transaction.

I've heard from Chris, as follows:

Well, this is weird and first time when it happens.
Did you press back button after checkout with coinpayments?

Kind Regards,
Chris

Still no resolution to the matter, not sure if I'm getting a refund or if the order will be honoured, I guess I'll just wait...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: