Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Review/Journal/ROI Calc of Litecoin GEAR (LTCGear) | LTC/DRK/VTC mining farm  (Read 70930 times)
Deadstock

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

Damn Organizer, you are the man!
you should put up a wallet address so that people can donate some satoshis for your hard work, just a thought  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightemo

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

Looking good, cant wait!
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:53:33 AM

I hope this isn't too off topic but, I wondered if anyone knows what the age status of transferred shares is? If I have a bunch of shares bought at different times, and I transfer some to another user, when will they become one year old and have to pay the maintenance fee?

Software Developer and Coin Geek
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 03:24:38 AM

I hope this isn't too off topic but, I wondered if anyone knows what the age status of transferred shares is? If I have a bunch of shares bought at different times, and I transfer some to another user, when will they become one year old and have to pay the maintenance fee?

Nobody can say for sure because the qasic shares have not been around for a year. However, I think it is safe to say that transferring the shares will not renew them. They will most likely be due for the maintenance fee 1 year after purchase

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
Lezkimies

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:25:40 AM

Hi guys, I've been following this thread for a while and was looking to get my first payout yesterday. It turned out I received none (LTC). I got a fast response from Chris though (3 hrs ago) so that's great, but it's still a bit nerve-wrecking to keep waiting.

And of course I thought I did something wrong and I kept double, triple and quadruple checking my addresses but I guess It wasn't my fault after all  Smiley
Be patient bro. He has gone through a lot of troubles with the multi. Your payment will come eventually.

...aaaand I got a very healthy dose of LTC today! Fantastic!
Caernarvon

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:10:29 AM

selling cheap shares pm me Wink
coinGeek

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:41:37 AM

Nobody can say for sure because the qasic shares have not been around for a year. However, I think it is safe to say that transferring the shares will not renew them. They will most likely be due for the maintenance fee 1 year after purchase

I was afraid "Nobody can say" was the answer. Thanks.

vasude

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:01:48 AM

today i tried to purchase a share in ltcgeat , but i short of 0.14 btc will it affect order ,anyway i sent mail to admin ,will it create any issue , how to complete order because btc price will change ,only bank will open tomorrow what to do in this situation ,i think admin has to cancel the order ,need new bitcoin address to pay ,what is your view guys
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:51:15 AM

today i tried to purchase a share in ltcgeat , but i short of 0.14 btc will it affect order ,anyway i sent mail to admin ,will it create any issue , how to complete order because btc price will change ,only bank will open tomorrow what to do in this situation ,i think admin has to cancel the order ,need new bitcoin address to pay ,what is your view guys

Did you pay already? In that case just send the BTC tomorrow to the exact amount and send Chris after that an email with title [ON HOLD ORDER NUMBER xxxx]
Provide him with the blockchain info and you will be fine soon. Wink
vasude

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

still i didnt paid anything yet ,so no worries for me.
organizer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:37:21 PM

Putting the new design in place, there are lots of little things that need fixing (i.e. if you're a whale with tons of shares the financial stuff might be running into/off the edge of some of the tiles)..

But after today, if you find glitches/bugs or have tweaks outside of basic style things, please post or PM me. Thanks!
dazz

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:12:03 PM

Putting the new design in place, there are lots of little things that need fixing (i.e. if you're a whale with tons of shares the financial stuff might be running into/off the edge of some of the tiles)..

But after today, if you find glitches/bugs or have tweaks outside of basic style things, please post or PM me. Thanks!

Those with small amount of shares might need a few more decimal digits, particularly for BTC. I love the new design though
burst1002

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 05:19:57 PM

The new design looks great but the graph seems to be very small now right next to the earnings. It would be good if the graph is posted below the earnings.
coinGeek

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:39:33 PM

Great design on the new home page. I really like it. The one thing I might worry about is how obvious the "Update Your Data" function will be to new users. Maybe mention the button by name where you say "button below" in the instructions.

If you're going to update the ROI tracker I'd like to see a BTC option too. With USD values fluctuating so much I'd sometimes rather know when I made back the original coins I invested. Also, it might be nice to be able to see the ROI  status of the entire account, at least as a running total for all shares.

I've used the In Stock page several times to click through and buy shares just because I was on the site already. Thanks for the great site.

organizer (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

Thanks for the feedback all, still working on it... but here's my replies so far:

Can you add if you did not, one # that is the avg. USD payout for the week (changing daily as each day of the week is completed) Thanks and good job!!

Do you mean putting a USD column in the table on the left?

Those with small amount of shares might need a few more decimal digits, particularly for BTC. I love the new design though

?? I put in 10 shares and it still presents useful results, IMO. The issue is I need to find a middle ground for small share #s and big share #s... if I put in too many decimals, it causes issues as well (you can see in my mockup where there's like 35k VTC! starting to push to edge

The new design looks great but the graph seems to be very small now right next to the earnings. It would be good if the graph is posted below the earnings.

yeah, ive been back and forth on this and still might tweak it... i think the table is more valuable info than the chart... but also keep in mind, the "white space" under the chart (in the full width version) will have a widget to show the ROI charts if you use it.... maybe i'll write something that checks if you're using the ROI tool or not and present the chart differently in those cases... i'll put it on my list.

Great design on the new home page. I really like it. The one thing I might worry about is how obvious the "Update Your Data" function will be to new users. Maybe mention the button by name where you say "button below" in the instructions.

If you're going to update the ROI tracker I'd like to see a BTC option too. With USD values fluctuating so much I'd sometimes rather know when I made back the original coins I invested. Also, it might be nice to be able to see the ROI  status of the entire account, at least as a running total for all shares.

Yeah, first about the button is that the text changes if you've got saved data in your cookie or not, if not it says something like "Ready? Get Started!" and gives you the update text if you have the cookie.

But that's also why I added the "EDIT" link in the grey bar as well... i'm not entirely satisfied with it either...

I'm not sure what you mean for a "BTC OPTION" for the ROI thing... do you mean enter the price in BTC vs. USD?
coinGeek

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:33:27 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 06:43:28 PM by coinGeek

I'm not sure what you mean for a "BTC OPTION" for the ROI thing... do you mean enter the price in BTC vs. USD?

I'd like to also see my ROI status compared to BTC's spent. When the exchange rate is high you can ROI in USD while not yet making back the original coins. And also the reverse, you could ROI in BTC but not yet in USD. Since I buy shares in BTC and get paid in (or convert to) BTC I think of ROI in terms of coins. Of course USD is interesting too so I'd like to be able to see both, or either.

I guess it would mean another column to set up with BTC amount paid, and some interesting UI considerations...

Would anyone else like this?

organizer (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:35:22 AM

The ROI tracker thing should be fixed now... sorry about the bugs...

I'll think about the BTC/USD option.. i'd have to rewrite it... but it does at least give you both BTC & USD estimated earnings... so you can, as an interim solution, put your BTC paid in your order notes...

organizer (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

Final post on the ROI thing... there might be a small number of people (like me) who are having an issue where the ROI data might randomly not show up on visits... this is likely due to an earlier coding issue that caused duplicate site cookies (where your data is stored)... if this happens to you, delete both cookies and you'll unfortunately have to re-enter the info...

This shouldn't be most people as I pulled the version of the page pretty quickly... but if it happened to you, sorry about the annoyance!
organizer (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:32:12 PM

you should put up a wallet address so that people can donate some satoshis for your hard work, just a thought  Wink

Well, if you really want to I just put in the CoinBase new tip thing that just came out on the site for kicks... no obligation to anyone though... I enjoy working on the site and will keep it going as long as Chris is around....
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:43:27 PM

Well, if you really want to I just put in the CoinBase new tip thing that just came out on the site for kicks... no obligation to anyone though... I enjoy working on the site and will keep it going as long as Chris is around....

Let's hope 'Chris' is not going anywhere anytime soon   Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: