Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Review/Journal/ROI Calc of Litecoin GEAR (LTCGear) | LTC/DRK/VTC mining farm  (Read 70930 times)
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:13:02 AM

yeah good job, that shows that you are an idiot, the mistake was your fault, and you have proof of me saying i sent the shares and that i am a man of my word... and that i think your dumb... what are you trying to prove how stupid is this.....

After Chris retracted the 1000 shares back to you... what have you done since? 
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:14:09 AM

Haven't been on for a few days. Since you ignorant fools are still spreading rumors and lies, I will fill you in on a real update. This syclone person has left me messages on social media, on my personal phone, on my work phone. He has contacted people I know including managers. He has sent me threats via phone and email. I had no choice but to contact my attorney/police for the harassment. I can see this is VERY relevant to this thread, as several of you are acting like this is a soap opera.

ANYWAY, awesome sales on cyber monday, but I still think there should be a captcha on the ltc gear site so bots can't autobuy.

Put on your sherlock holmes hat and scan through previous posts. I explained this several times. I did was I said I was going to do. He cried and cried over his mistake. IT WAS FIXED. Then he continue to harass me  until I  had to contact my attorney and police for the phone calls to my work and threats....

FOR THOSE OF YOU LIKE ORANGEGATOR THAT ARE IGNORANT AND A BIT SLOW LET ME TYPE IN CAPS.. THIS HAS BEEN CORRECTED A LONG TIME AGO. THIS GUY IS A CRAZY PSYCHOPATH. I AM DONE DISCUSSING THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM. AGAIN, SINCE YOU HAVE A HARD TIME GRASPING THIS I WILL REPEAT IT. THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. THIS GUY = CRAZY... I'M DONE DISCUSSING THIS....

OrangeGator If you are still confused I suggest you reread the entire forum from page 1. Then get out a dictionary for the words you don't understand. Look up those words and write down the definitions. Then go back and reread it again for comprehension. Then if you have any questions after that feel free to PM me.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
syclone

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:20:23 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 05:00:41 AM by syclone

LOL "Reputation" is most important.  Hence why you fail to even mention the 2 BTC I sent for 2099 shares that was to be sent to the corrected username.  

Bad memory Freddy?

syclone

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:59:43 AM

So anyways, how about those Black Friday deals?!   Sucks this thread has to get off course by a blatant scammer.   Continue as usual Organizer.   Roll Eyes
eugene2878

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:56:07 PM

What a dodgy bitcointalk's trust system! User Fierce still trustworthy person for me on forum, but -6 trust for cyclone. Check my screenshot.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:26:30 PM

What a dodgy bitcointalk's trust system! User Fierce still trustworthy person for me on forum, but -6 trust for cyclone. Check my screenshot.

This is what happens when you scam people and keep personal info on the net... you get harassed...
(imagine mintpal guy leaving his phone number somewhere on the net   "Where's my money Lebowski ?"  Grin)
The method used by syclone might not be the best, but that doesn't mean he should stay still expecting a good gesture from Fierce...
(which should had been done no matter how pissed at syclone Fierce is... business is business... and considering he opened two business webpage,
then he should know better)

What I found funny is that Fierce in all his message is eluding the question did he gave the shares or not.
He's just focusing on the fact that syclone made a mistake, but he didn't resend these share back to syclone and
never addressed the other 2 BTC syclone sent him.
And when someone elude such an important question, we all know what it means.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

http://www.jerryspringer.com
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:47:06 PM

Grin (yeah well... forums....)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:38:30 PM

LoL! I just found out there is an ignore button! "That user is currently ignored" : Finally some peace and quite Smiley

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

OrangeGator

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:44:10 PM

@ Fierce

Enlighten me so I am no longer "confused".  Just answer 3 simple questions.

1. Did the user syclone send you 3 BTC as payment for 3000 LTCgear qasic shares? (yes or no)
2. Did you transfer 3000 qasic shares to LTCgear user syclone? (yes or no) We already know you sent 1000 to Zach, which Chris reversed back to you.
3. Did you return the 3 BTC back to syclone? (yes or no)

These are 3 simple yes or no questions.  No need for a long defensive reply in all caps.
organizer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

@ Fierce

1. Did the user syclone send you 3 BTC as payment for 3000 LTCgear qasic shares? (yes or no)
2. Did you transfer 3000 qasic shares to LTCgear user syclone? (yes or no) We already know you sent 1000 to Zach, which Chris reversed back to you.

These are 3 simple yes or no questions.  No need for a long defensive reply in all caps.

This.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:58:16 PM

@ Fierce

+1

What's the bet we never hear from him again?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:40:25 PM

@ Fierce

+1

no he won't hear from us, he will put everyone on ignore  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:50:38 PM

@ Fierce

+1

Putting the internet on ignore would be very peaceful  Wink

syclone

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:07:38 AM

The guy is too afraid to take a phone call even.  What if I wanted to buy a brand new Chevy?   Cool
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:04:43 AM

@ Fierce

+1

Putting the internet on ignore would be very peaceful  Wink

Man I laughed so hard in middle of the night when I read it =))
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:10:29 AM

I have said this many times. I did what I said I would do. Very simple. Also, I want to point out that I do not owe anyone any explanation you can rant and cry and talk shit all you want, I could care less. However, this is very annoying and I understand that my explanation may be above your comprehension level. I see you need an explanation that is more rudimentary. Yes, yes, yes. Glad this is resolved. And at this point to be 100% honest, I cannot comment on this issue any longer for legal reasons. I don't think anyone is realizing how seriosuly disturbed this pshyco clone person is. (I.E. the harassment and threats I have gotten from this person who is apparently crazy and mentally unstable)  --- One question though...

Has anyone here heard of LTC Gear?

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:31:26 AM

I have said this many times. I did what I said I would do. Very simple. Also, I want to point out that I do not owe anyone any explanation you can rant and cry and talk shit all you want, I could care less. However, this is very annoying and I understand that my explanation may be above your comprehension level. I see you need an explanation that is more rudimentary. Yes, yes, yes. Glad this is resolved. And at this point to be 100% honest, I cannot comment on this issue any longer for legal reasons. I don't think anyone is realizing how seriosuly disturbed this pshyco clone person is. (I.E. the harassment and threats I have gotten from this person who is apparently crazy and mentally unstable)  --- One question though...

I've never heard of any legal reasons as to why you can't tell the truth, just answer the questions.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 11:07:42 AM

I've never heard of any legal reasons as to why you can't tell the truth, just answer the questions.

That's standard procedure in car accident in the US to not admit guilt  Grin
(not sure it is standard procedure to not pay someone because he thinks he's crazy...)

However saying that rather than "I didn't do it, I am innocent" means he did it (no legal value though) and he apparently decided to go to court over 3btc...
That guy is definitely a procedural asshole.

But that's good to know since he opens some btc businesses... and that sort of thing can happen if you deal with him.
(consulting and lobbying... which is a joke in itself for someone who knows about crypto since 5months as he just expects people to pay him for noob advices  Grin).

djm34 facebook page
eugene2878

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:13:16 AM

Just refund the money you stole, clown!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: