Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Review/Journal/ROI Calc of Litecoin GEAR (LTCGear) | LTC/DRK/VTC mining farm  (Read 70933 times)
organizer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:31:55 PM

Has anyone here heard of LTC Gear?

Yes.

See how simple that was?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:47:33 PM

LOL if he thinks calling his cell phone twice, his place of work 3 times, and reaching out to him on FB is harassment, good luck.  That was over the course of 5 days. 
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:03:39 PM

I am confused. Why do 3-4 of you who have no idea what your talking about keep talking and saying shit? This thread is for LTCG. I have been extremely clear and extremely transparent. Your opinions on what you think happened contrary to what actually happened mean absolutely nothing. I can not afford to waste any more time going over the same facts over and over and over.

I'm done discussing anything non- LTCG related. If you still want to discuss issues in pathological behavior, the difference between civil and criminal proceedings, the definition and consequences of harassment, or anything of the like, I will be charging 1 BTC per conversation. Thank you and good day.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:07:20 PM

I am confused. Why do 3-4 of you who have no idea what your talking about keep talking and saying shit? This thread is for LTCG. I have been extremely clear and extremely transparent. Your opinions on what you think happened contrary to what actually happened mean absolutely nothing. I can not afford to waste any more time going over the same facts over and over and over.

I'm done discussing anything non- LTCG related. If you still want to discuss issues in pathological behavior, the difference between civil and criminal proceedings, the definition and consequences of harassment, or anything of the like, I will be charging 1 BTC per conversation. Thank you and good day.

Show some proof you sent the shares or returned the BTC.
organizer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:07:34 PM

LOL if he thinks calling his cell phone twice, his place of work 3 times, and reaching out to him on FB is harassment, good luck.  That was over the course of 5 days. 

Ok, I think your deal has kind of run it's course here though... please either open a new thread or deal with him via PMs....
organizer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

can i get a FUCK YEAH? From Chris:

Vertcoin alg change

Hi again,

As you may now, the VTC team is moving to change algorithm for Vertcoin,from Scryp-N to Lyra2(RE..).
Despite their enthusiasm, ASICs will hash coins on new algorithm (FPGAs hashing new algorithm is trivial job, btw).

As about Dual Mods already sold by us, Dual MODs profitability level will be kept at same level ( a custom multiplication may be performed on MODs after VTC hard forks).

Kind Regards,
Chris

Bring on a DM multiplication!
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:09:24 PM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=6401.6345#lastPost

Dual MOD info!

"Hi again,

As you may now, the VTC team is moving to change algorithm for Vertcoin,from Scryp-N to Lyra2(RE..).
Despite their enthusiasm, ASICs will hash coins on new algorithm (FPGAs hashing new algorithm is trivial job, btw).

As about Dual Mods already sold by us, Dual MODs profitability level will be kept at same level ( a custom multiplication may be performed on MODs after VTC hard forks).

Kind Regards,
Chris"

wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

can i get a FUCK YEAH? From Chris:

Vertcoin alg change

Hi again,

Kind Regards,
Chris

Bring on a DM multiplication!

Read my mind!

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:20:40 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 06:40:35 PM by djm34

Please define "transparent"... our dictionary might differ, your definition seems to corresponds to opaque in mine.

Why some people care ? Because many of us are just fed up of people coming to crypto to scam everyone and give crypto a bad name.
This is the case in coin, apparently gpu miner  Grin, and now this. So STOP.

Lol looks like you already charged syclone 3BTC in conversation, however this isn't what he ordered.
charging conversation, you clearly have found your niche business.
after phone sex, fierce conversations  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:20:56 PM

It's becoming very obvious there's something not quite right about you in the head...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
organizer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:53:22 PM

The guy is too afraid to take a phone call even.  What if I wanted to buy a brand new Chevy?   Cool

If you have his personal information, you have many avenues to pursue this. Instead of calling him, draft a professional letter up (nothing but facts and respectful) and email his boss(es) explaining the situation and asking them nicely and professionally if they could help you resolve the issue with him as he will not talk to you, etc.

Someone screws you over and doesn't want to resolve things, it's amazing how quickly things can change if you start reaching out to facets of their real lives... again, if you take this route don't be some weird dude spouting off... if he did scam you and possibly scams people online, this is something any employer/HR department would like to know.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:18:26 PM

The guy is too afraid to take a phone call even.  What if I wanted to buy a brand new Chevy?   Cool

If you have his personal information, you have many avenues to pursue this. Instead of calling him, draft a professional letter up (nothing but facts and respectful) and email his boss(es) explaining the situation and asking them nicely and professionally if they could help you resolve the issue with him as he will not talk to you, etc.

Someone screws you over and doesn't want to resolve things, it's amazing how quickly things can change if you start reaching out to facets of their real lives... again, if you take this route don't be some weird dude spouting off... if he did scam you and possibly scams people online, this is something any employer/HR department would like to know.
if he really works in used car business, he might rather get a raise  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
syclone

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:13:21 PM

Ok guys, when I get time I'll create a new thread in the appropriate forums.  Getting ready to finally walk into my local PD to get the case started.  Not that I expect them to do much, but it's worth a shot.  I'm sure their "cyber division" would love to learn about BTC, and I'll be more than happy to train them on it.  (Lesson 1 - "Why you should always use a 3rd party Escrow")   Cool

Thanks for the support in this thread, those that looked at data and put 2 and 2 together.   

-Zach
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:12:57 AM

Vertcoin alg change

Hi again,

Kind Regards,
Chris

Shit. I should panic buy 10 DualMODs last monday with the coupon. Damn. Still ****ing envy guys who got the 90% coupon on DualMods. Tongue
syclone

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:41:01 AM

I just switched my payouts to LTC.  I feel the chance of LTC doubling before BTC doubles is more likely to happen.  We'll see.
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:43:08 AM

He has already contacted and harassed my boss. Here is the bottom line. I owe him nothing. I will give him nothing. Nobody really cares. If he continues to harass me my lawyer will press charges. If he has a problem with the way I do business, he can sue me. The police deal with criminal and not civil matters. I'm not sure how you don't know this but whatever. So basically say what you want, it will change nothing. Harass me I press charges, call my work I press charges, if you have a problem with that hire an attorney and take me to court. I have lost thousands of dollars from the damage to my reputation by this psycho. I took nothing from him, I did nothing wrong. There is NO POINT in talking about it further. I have been saying this for a week. I don't understand why psycho clone or others are still even discussing this. Your rants change nothing. Your public cries for help change nothing. Those of you telling me to do this or that... I do not even consider for a second anything that you have to say. Stop posting off topic please. Literally, complaining and crying will change nothing. I don't know how else to say it. I did nothing wrong. Nobodies opinion really matters. And the only advice anyone can give psycho clone, is to either drop it, or spend thousands of dollars and years in litigation. Either way, I do not care.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 12:34:13 PM

I have lost thousands of dollars from the damage to my reputation by this psycho.

Actually You are missing the point, may-be you won't pay back the mere 1000$ of shares you failed to deliver, but everyone wants to make sure you won't do any business in crypto. As you said you already lost more than you owe to syclone, so you are tactic is rather bad.
If you had some common sense, you would send him his shares and be done with it.
Because seriously who would do business with you if you fail to deliver ? if you took advantage of any mistake we could make to not deliver ?
This isn't a serious way of conducting business.

And the only advice anyone can give psycho clone, is to either drop it, or spend thousands of dollars and years in litigation. Either way, I do not care.
lol, I love how innocent people tries to discourage people from prosecuting them nowadays  Grin
and I hope Syclone will take you to the word. (we need some precedent also for future cases)

djm34 facebook page
syclone

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:38:34 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 07:39:45 PM by syclone

Thought we were done talking about this.  Case has been filed, the PD have experience with BTC related cases already, and since it was over $1000 its considered a FELONY.

Now back to the LTC calculator discussion.  
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

Organizer you gonna try to add the Convert to Dual MODs option into your calc?

organizer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:18:41 PM

I changed the share conversion estimate to the new $3 price (plus discount). I have no idea if Chris is using this rate for the week, so if you do conversion please let me know if this is what is used for the week. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: