I would like to announce my new service CoinURL.com where you can earn Bitcoins by shortening and publishing links.Advertising scheme has changed to the standard one
, like Google Ads and Facebook use.
Brief description how the service works.
1. The advertiser buys some number of impressions for chosen CPM price.
2. The publisher posts his shortened links to some place in the Internet.
3. When a user clicks the link, all ads participate in selection procedure. Ads with higher CPM have better chances to be shown. So this advertiser will get faster completion of his campaign.
4. Clicks are being analyzed to detect cheating. Legitimate are paid, impressions from fake clicks are completely refunded to the advertiser.
Service already has enough functionality you need to start working with it and I am planning to add some extra features in the not distant future:
- geo and language targeting [made]
- filtering of ads that being shown for each link (adult content, politics, religion etc) [made]
- detailed reports for the advertisers [made]
- detailed stats for the link publishers [made]
- charts [made]
- Bulk API [made]
- Browser extensions [made]
- Privacy settings, possibility to permanently delete logs [made]
- Password protection of links [made]
- SSL encryption [made]
- Named links on subdomains: bit, go, in, jump, link, me, my, n, name, now, to [made]
- any other features that you will request...
You can see an example: cur.lv/1
, link's stats are available using plus sign, e.g. cur.lv/1+
Currently you will receive 100% from funds paid by advertisers, no commission apply
Join our affiliate program and receive 25% from the price of ads which were placed by user, registered with your referral link.
Short alias domain added: http://cur.lv
P.S. I have tested the scripts before launching the website, but I need your help to test it deeper. If you have found a bug, please don't be angry and report it to me. Also I will be glad if you correct mistakes in the texts, because English is not my native language.GiantDragonCoinURL.com
founder and operator