Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCG - Market Control Group - Accepting New Members  (Read 14373 times)
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:09:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 12:08:11 PM by Jimmy_Zed

Update: January 26, 2015

After careful deliberation , we have decided to open the membership again. Places are limited to 10 people.

Fee is 1 BTC per month.

Edit: October 25, 2014

We are no longer accepting applications for full membership. We have recently introduced the option of becoming an associate member. From the pool of associate members we will handpick those who we see as an asset to us and will promote them to full membership. Full members do not pay monthly fees and the one time fee of 1.5 BTC has been discarded. The only option right now is the associate membership - which is a lighter variation and does not require any complex work and responsibility and thus it is much more suitable for the most people. The fee for the associate membership is 0.75 BTC per month.

Original post from September 19, 2014 is below:

Greetings crypto heads,

Most of you are aware of the whales with bankrolls of 1000+ BTC, or organized groups such as bobsurplus's group. The reality is that they are multiple groups out there controlling the alts. Most of them operate behind the scenes, some are more public some like to lay low.

With enough BTC and a proper strategy it is possible to be in a complete control of a single coin. And I mean COMPLETE control: push it up at will, crash it at will; increase the volume, decrease the volume etc, - you got the point. Devs are in the plays in about 90% of scenarios. I am not saying that most of them are scammers, although a good percentage are pure scammers, and the rest wouldn't mind to make a few btc or a few dozens btc on the side.

The reality is that the whole alt scene is rigged - the house always wins - and the house are the entities I have mentioned above.

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

We have decided to expand our operations and are looking for new members. The maximum number of total members (including the original and new members) will be capped at 30. This is optimal number, anything above would result in serious disasters such as: mis-communications, lots of rats leaking info, unloyal members who don't work for group but are interested only in their own profit, and not to mention how difficult it would be to have strategy debates with 100 people compared to 20 something. Plus we get a chance to know each other on a deeper level, thus significantly reducing the chances of rats, and spies working for other groups.

Once you contact us we will let you in for 30 days. You will be aware of our events (pumps) and you will be given all the needed instructions on how to proceed. In other words you will have all the perks that the original members have. In the meantime the original members will decide whether you would be an asset to the group or not (it doesn't have to take 30 days to verify that someone is genuine, it could be as low as 10 or 15 days).

The point of the fee is to protect ourselves from an avalanche of people who are not serious. Think of it as a filter to weed out the guys who don't even have a coin and a half, let alone 20 BTC minimum.

In MCG there is no centralized authority like in all other groups - we make decisions based on what the majority agrees on. That means we welcome new ideas, debates and even contrary opinion unlike so many pump n dump amateurs out there that are focused on a leader and worship him and obey his orders. This aspect of decentralization of power and the formation of a headless group is our biggest advantage over other groups, because their existence depends on one individual and that could fall apart anytime - and it happens on a frequent basis.

The goal is to have a compact and well organized group of maximum 30 individuals with an average bankroll of 30+ btc. This would give the group a bankroll of more than 1000 BTC (possibly up to 1500 BTC) and would allow us to go into coins with several million usd market caps.

Please post your intentions, questions, critiques, attacks, FUD and whatever you want. And yeah I am using a newbie account for the obvious reason - I don't want to expose my old account, just to answer your potential question on this.

Regards,
Jimmy Zed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:13:37 PM

thanks - please post a link to your linkedin proflile

thanks

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:15:10 PM

ROFL. The illuminati return.

1) How often do you guys dump on eachother? Like, 99% of time?

2)
3. 1.5 BTC application fee (one time only, no monthly fees)
This is total bullshit.
If your group was worth of something, you'd be charging real fees. Periodically.

3)
Please post your intentions, questions, critiques, attacks, FUD and whatever you want. And yeah I am using a newbie account for the obvious reason - I don't want to expose my old account, just to answer your potential question on this.
Totally fine, using newbie accounts.

Even "known" pumpers on twitter scam people for BTC1-2. The entire crypto scene is a big scam. The first ones who pump coins are scammers themselves.

Anyway, good luck and wish you the best.

/FUD off Roll Eyes

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:19:21 PM

2)
This is total bullshit.
If your group was worth of something, you'd be charging real fees. Periodically.

3)

Even "known" pumpers on twitter scam people for BTC1-2. The entire crypto scene is a big scam. The first ones who pump coins are scammers themselves.

/FUD off Roll Eyes

actually - those who know aren't saying and don't share their information especially with someone who wields an equivalent sword.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:28:37 PM

1.5 BTC application fee?
any advanced plan?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:31:05 PM

And why is that? Give me a concrete reason why should we charge members let's say 1.5 BTC a month?

The whole point of the one time fee is to get serious people in and then decide within a 30 day period if they are worthy to be members of a group of EQUALS.

Who would you be paying a monthly fee to if there is no leader?  You would be paying a fee to yourself which is absurd and complete non-sense.

Jimmy Zed
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:36:09 PM

And why is that? Give me a concrete reason why should we charge members let's say 1.5 BTC a month?

The whole point of the one time fee is to get serious people in and then decide within a 30 day period if they are worthy to be members of a group of EQUALS.

Who would you be paying a monthly fee to if there is no leader?  You would be paying a fee to yourself which is absurd and complete non-sense.

Jimmy Zed
Are you serious? Is that a serious question?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:39:26 PM

Huge app fee Undecided
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:43:38 PM

1.5 BTC application fee?
any advanced plan?

We have short and long term plans outlined. But as I said there are always debates and discussions within the group on what should we change and where should we do better.

Once you join in you will be in our next play - basically learning on your feet. You can ask questions, we are in contact the whole time via various mediums. Nobody is going to preach you or boss you, but if you made an obvious mistake it will be pointed out to you. After 30 days there will be a vote among the original members if you are in for good.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:54:34 PM

Huge app fee Undecided

It is large enough to weed out the vast majority of undesirable applications. For now it stays at 1.5 BTC, but if there is an influx of applications we shall consider raising it.

Also, read my post again - besides the application fee you need to have at least 20 BTC ready to commit to our next event. So this is going to be the major differentiator between the genuine players and nobodies.

Jimmy Zed
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:37:27 PM

If you think I'm gonna give you $600 for you decide if I'm worthy of being called your equal, your mistaken.

If you were to offer a no-fee 30 day try-out, I might consider it.

You need my bitcoins, you need to offer something in return. Not a half-baked promise of maybe being accepted in a months time.

What track record do you have? Why should I join your group?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

If you think I'm gonna give you $600 for you decide if I'm worthy of being called your equal, your mistaken.

When you put it this way it sounds as if you're going to have to defend yourself in the court. You understand that these are the measures we have to take - otherwise there would be an influx of so many people and we couldn't handle that.

Maybe I put it the wrong way in my previous posts, it is not as if you are going to be on trial. This area is full of con-men. We need to make sure to protect ourselves. You might be leaking our info, or you might be working covertly for another group. Things like that. But the atmosphere is not military style, as I said 30 day is maximum ,and if the group agrees that you can be an asset to us - we can make you a full member in two weeks time.

If you were to offer a no-fee 30 day try-out, I might consider it.

Impossible because of the reasons outlined above. We couldn't handle the influx of hundreds of people or even more. Just being honest here. Need max 20 people. That doesn't mean the group will aim to get 20 people, we might get only 8 or 10 or 12. I don't know it depends on our judgement.

But I need to emphasize that you would not be treated as an inferior to the original members during the probationary period.

What track record do you have? Why should I join your group?

Track record is not public obviously - I cannot and will not brag about what we have done. But as I already said our focus has been coins with a market cap under 1 million USD, we feel it is time to step up the ladder and get engaged with coins that have market cap of several million usd. This still might be nothing for some huge whales out there, but it would be more than enough for us, trust me.

Nobody is forcing you to join the group. I am here to discuss and answer your questions, not to force you to join the group.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:17:24 PM

actually - those who know aren't saying and don't share their information especially with someone who wields an equivalent sword.

I completely agree . Absolutely spot on observation.

Jimmy Zed
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:40:20 PM

I will join if fee 0.01  Grin
deepings

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:08:28 AM

2)
This is total bullshit.

3)

/FUD off Roll Eyes

agree 。
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:18:34 PM

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

We have decided to expand our operations and are looking for new members. The maximum number of total members (including the original and new members) will be capped at 30.

1. As I understand you need new members only for new BTC? Why you can not earn the money yourself? I thought pumps is very profitable. Some pumpers promise almost the doubling of funds.
2. Can you prove possession of the amount of 30-50 BTC by members? For example, to sign the message from different addresses?
3. Can you provide some examples of your work?

Wink
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:27:08 PM

1. As I understand you need new members only for new BTC? Why you can not earn the money yourself? I thought pumps is very profitable. Some pumpers promise almost the doubling of funds.
2. Can you prove possession of the amount of 30-50 BTC by members? For example, to sign the message from different addresses?
3. Can you provide some examples of your work?

You obviously don't have a clue how these things work. Only a fool will put up all his BTC into a single pump. I do not put more than 1/3 of all my BTC into a pump - never. We have allocated that the optimal amount per member is 30 btc to maximum 50 btc.

You know how much work and how much fresh btc it takes to exit with 40-50 btc per person? A lot.

Imagine trying to exit with 100+ BTC per person, that is madness and it would almost always fail. This way the risk is spread out over 20-30 ppl, and it makes it easier on each one of us. And it makes it much more likely that the play will work.

We are not giving out promises of doubling or tripling your stacks, we are not into selling fog. We are realistic, some pumps you can double up (but it is not common), most are satisfied with 50% profit, and sometimes unexpected things happens (the other groups joins, etc) and you can be 20-30% down. So nobody is promising anything here, we are realistic about our abilities and about our future capabilities.

Jimmy Zed
r1d1

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:02:10 AM

Imagine trying to exit with 100+ BTC per person, that is madness and it would almost always fail. This way the risk is spread out over 20-30 ppl, and it makes it easier on each one of us. And it makes it much more likely that the play will work.
What is technically difference between exit of one person with 100 BTC and 5 person with 20 BTC? The same amount of BTC. More work for everyone? But the reward above.

I do not put more than 1/3 of all my BTC into a pump - never. We have allocated that the optimal amount per member is 30 btc to maximum 50 btc.
We are realistic, some pumps you can double up (but it is not common), most are satisfied with 50% profit, and sometimes unexpected things happens (the other groups joins, etc) and you can be 20-30% down.
If 2/3 involved in the other pumps is understandable. But if not, why only the 1/3 since the worst thing that can happen -20-30%?
Can you announce your profits from the beginning of the work (in % with amount of months and pumps)?

And the ethical side of the issue. I can see how some of the pumpers lie the others: spreading FUD at the collection stage, and inspiring the others, promising them "to the moon" when they leave. What about your group? This is an essential feature of each pump?

Wink
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:35:10 AM

If 2/3 involved in the other pumps is understandable. But if not, why only the 1/3 since the worst thing that can happen -20-30%?
Can you announce your profits from the beginning of the work (in % with amount of months and pumps)?

And the ethical side of the issue. I can see how some of the pumpers lie the others: spreading FUD at the collection stage, and inspiring the others, promising them "to the moon" when they leave. What about your group? This is an essential feature of each pump?

To answer your first question. I don't keep all of my eggs in one basket - and I would never risk all my bitcoins on a single pump or multiple pumps happening at the same time. The reasons are obvious - as I said unpredictable things can happen, and no, 20-30% is not the worst thing that can happen. Theoretically you can lose all your btc you have in the play, although the chances for this are very high, it is not impossible.

Our profits in the last 12 months are total of approximately 700%. Average would be 60-65% a month. Some months are better than others, some months you double up, some months you don't get anything.

Regarding your last question about hyping up the coin. IMO it is not the essential feature of the pump. The most important thing is to pick the right coin at the right time - when it is already ripe to go up - and once the people see an dramatic increase in volume and % up, they will naturally want to join in. But that said, if you wanna tweet or post on btctalk while the pump is happening, it's up to you - it cannot hurt the pump, but I personally do not engage in it.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:46:12 AM

An update as of 21st September 4.45 am GMT:

So far 5 people have sent me PMs indicating that they want to join the group, and we are in the process of sorting this out. They didn't want to post here so as not to compromise and expose their accounts. I understand that.

For those of you who wish to post your intentions here, it is fine if you use a new account, or if you do not want to use your old account - send me a PM, and we will get the ball rolling.

After a brief discussion, the group has decided that at this point we are not going to recruit more than 12 people in total. In the coming weeks and months another recruiting event might start, but right now we only have 7 spots left.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

An update as of 21st September 4.45 am GMT:

So far 5 people have sent me PMs indicating that they want to join the group, and we are in the process of sorting this out. They didn't want to post here so as not to compromise and expose their accounts. I understand that.

For those of you who wish to post your intentions here, it is fine if you use a new account, or if you do not want to use your old account - send me a PM, and we will get the ball rolling.

After a brief discussion, the group has decided that at this point we are not going to recruit more than 12 people in total. In the coming weeks and months another recruiting event might start, but right now we only have 7 spots left.

Jimmy Zed

3 spots left. We will be closing this round of recruiting within 24 hours. The next one might happen in a month or two, but definitely before the end of this year so - November, December the latest.

Jimmy
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:53:54 PM

For those of you who have been doubting my credibility I just made a call on Stealth Coin thread that the dump is coming within 24 hours (actually it might happen in less than 12 hours). Here is the link to my original post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.new#new
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:02:21 PM

LOL another iconic expert's scam
LOL
LOL
LOL
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:05:39 PM

Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:31:10 PM

LOL
LOL
LOL

Just bring on the FUD and posting childish pictures here, it actually don't bothers me. You will see who was right soon.

Jimmy
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:35:00 PM

LOL
LOL
LOL

Just bring on the FUD and posting childish pictures here, it actually don't bothers me. You will see who was right soon.

Jimmy

"your" group will do a big dump and YOU don't know when exactly? LOL
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:38:05 PM

Are you a nigerian prince who need our help to receive 10 million dollars?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:47:27 PM

Are you a nigerian prince who need our help to receive 10 million dollars?

I'm not going to get down on your level. The level of a 30 something guy living in his mother's basement smoking pot all day and living on this forum. You probably have no life outside btc talk. I actually feel sad for your. Get a life man.

And just because I made I call that your precious little StealthCoin is gonna go down, how upset did that made you. LOL. You're probably 13 not 30. And the discussion with you ends here, you may post as much FUD as you want - you are on my ignore list. Enjoy your misery.

Jimmy Zed
r1d1

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:22:44 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 11:36:36 AM by r1d1

For those of you who have been doubting my credibility I just made a call on Stealth Coin thread that the dump is coming within 24 hours (actually it might happen in less than 12 hours). Here is the link to my original post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.new#new
I am doubt. I have no doubt that you aware of things, although there are some points, but I doubt the intentions. It's not difficult scam new participants (not for input fee, for full sum 20-30 BTC).
Don't take personal.
And I doubt about ethical side, but it's my problem.

EmilioMann
I was with Stealthcoin from pre-ann thread and I remember you have a big stake of Stealthcoin and you active in the thread.
I don't know what a peak (maybe higher than now), but, man, it's obvious - this rise is from pumpers.

Wink
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:41:04 AM

I am doubt. I have no doubt that you aware of things, although there are some points, but I doubt the intentions. It's not difficult scam new participants (not for input fee, for full sum 20-30 BTC).
Don't take personal.
And I doubt about ethical side, but it's my problem.

You have no reason to be afraid - nobody will have control over your coins except you - you will get instructions on what coin to pick - at what price to enter and at what price to leave. How can anybody have physically control over your coins, unless you give them a key to your wallet?

I understand your doubts, but you should not have any fear, if you stood up the test and we find out you are legit - then we can make some serious BTC together.

Jimmy Zed
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:29:44 PM

Jimmy Zed is a legit guy from my experience with him.  Gave me good tips on trading some alts with high success.  Seems like a good guy - especially when compared to other guys like bobsurplus who come across like total assholes and sociopaths.

Thanks, Jimmy.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:43:46 PM

Jimmy Zed is a legit guy from my experience with him.  Gave me good tips on trading some alts with high success.  Seems like a good guy - especially when compared to other guys like bobsurplus who come across like total assholes and sociopaths.

Thanks, Jimmy.

Cheers!

Hey Vlad,

Thanks for the comments man. I appreciate it Smiley

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:53:55 AM

Greetings,

We are accepting new members for November, some huge pumps will be going on in starting at the beginning of November and December. Contact me via PM, if you want privacy or post here if you want it public - PM is recommended.

Jimmy Zed
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:16:31 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 05:08:39 AM by awais3344_1

Jimmy is a nice guy. his recommended coins were awesome and he is in contact with you all the time. his trading tips are best.
those who dony believe it should try his service. doesnt hurt to play a bit. does it?

anyways his intentions are pure and he only supports the coins with good vision. unlike other pump groups that pump vaporware that is felony and fraud.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

Jimmy is a nice guy. his recommended coins were awesome and he is in contact with you all the time. his trading tips are best.
those who dony believe it should try his service. doesnt hurt to play a bit. does it?

anyways his intentions are pure and he only supports tecoins with good vision. unlike other pump groups that pump vaporware that is felony and fraud.

This guy is not a member of the group - just to make it clear. He is an associate.

We are now offering the option to become an "associate" , which means that you are not a full member or a member on probation, so you do not have access to group's skype and mumble chats, as well as out internal documents and other perks. However what you get is a coin or coins we are working on. we tell you at what levels to enter and how to enter the coin, and you will also be advised when to exit and at what levels.

Since we are very serious and even paranoid about accepting full members, and we only accept few people as full members, the option of becoming an associate would be more suitable for the majority of people.

The monthly fee for an associate membership is 0.75 BTC.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:01:30 AM

Just wanted to thank those members who joined the rank of associates.

So far 9 people have joined our group as associates. It seems that this concept might be more suitable for the majority, because of the significantly lower monthly fees and because of the fact the they do not have to be on the first line and do the hard work that full members are doing. Also we are reluctant to accept new members because we are very cautious, and in September out of 11 people who applied for 30 day probation to full membership - we were able to accept only 3 persons.

We will be accepting applications for November until Monday the 27th of October, this is the last day to apply and start getting the necessary info and get in the game before November starts. We expect this to be a very good month.

The associate fee is still only 0.75 BTC a month, and we will most likely increase the fee to 1 BTC per month for the December application period. Note: the increase in fees will not apply to members who started at 0.75 BTC a month - this will be a fixed fee for you, and we will not be changing it - in other words you will pay the same amount - 0.75 BTC every month.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
LouieJackson

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:26:48 PM

Hi there,

Ive been lurking here for the past few weeks. Just registered today, I am wondering about joining this group, wanna ask you guys how is this possible? Are there other peoplle doing these things? This thing looks very interesting, but i dont know yet if i should do  it, if anyone knows anything . Thanx
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:25:51 PM

Hi there,

Ive been lurking here for the past few weeks. Just registered today, I am wondering about joining this group, wanna ask you guys how is this possible? Are there other peoplle doing these things? This thing looks very interesting, but i dont know yet if i should do  it, if anyone knows anything . Thanx

i am gonna make it easy for you. i may sound biased because i had immense profit (more than 100%) with his recommendations. chances of having a loss with his advise is close to zero!
moreover he doesnt take everyone on group. only trusted people are accepted. your account is new. which is considered odd for this forum. it maybe difficult to gain his trust. because what he does is all legit. and no stupid pumps and dumps and no losses for his associates or members.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

I appreciate you pointing out the fact that this person is posting from a brand new account. This is always a red alert situation for us, and we have not and will be not accepting people whose btc talk accounts are brand new. It is a rigorous process to become a member, moreover becoming an associate is not something that we will allow to just any random person - in other words we need evidence that the account in question has some sort of rapport , that there has been posts and activity etc. We have to do this to secure ourselves.

We will not be able to accept this brand new member's as an associate, sorry pal but that's the way things work.

Cheers,
Jimmy
MalboroMan36

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:03:58 PM

I had to respond to this thread, even though I did not want to actually. but some of the people have been questioning the legitimacy of Jimmy and the group, we'll all I can say is that they provided me with excellent tips and got me into APEX when it was around 700 sat and it is above 2000 sat now. I made 200% gains so far.

These people know the ropes and are supporting you and keeping you updated the whole time in the process, also all of my questions and concerns were answered fast and in detail.

Just wanted to give heads up to MCG. now I am still only associate, but hopefully I can become a member one of these days Smiley
LiberyOrDeath

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:13:32 PM

Hi jimmy,

I'd like to become an associate member. Where do I have to send 0.75 BTC fee?

Thank u.
Mr.Wonderful

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

Jimmy Zed claims he was the group behind APEX? LMAO YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT Grin
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:07:11 AM

Jimmy Zed claims he was the group behind APEX? LMAO YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT Grin

His whole thread is full of shit

Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:26:09 AM

Hi jimmy,

Thank u.

Hi there,

You can send the fee to this address:

1MGe83qhV88YU8my9ZrJ94B7bVe22HBtQG

You can post here or send me a PM when you pay and then we can proceed.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:37:43 AM

Hi jimmy,

Thank u.

Hi there,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

I have sent the fee to your address !

So what is next now?
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:06:07 AM

The problem I have is my past experience with you JimmyZed.
Not personally, but it was your behaviour on a few threads. All you did was childishly
attack/Fud another coin, its dev, and everyone associated with the coin.

Now fair enough I get that  bit of fudding is part of the game but theres a point where
it just looks psychotic. You know the coin i mean. There was this account you used and
prob another two or three. YOu went way beyond standard fudding - what you were doing
was pretty malicious stuff actually...I dont even think you were interested in lowering
the price.

Does becoming part of your group mean your team has to go around fudding every other
coin out there?

I think this is a valid question.
And remember what goes around comes around so any coin a team is involved in with you
will have to be aware you have some enemies who will want to pay you back..
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:34:24 AM

Hi jimmy,

Thank u.

Hi there,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

So what is next now?

I'll hit you via PM and we can continue in a more private settings. Welcome to the team !

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:54:56 PM

A quick note:

I have just edited and updated the original post to reflect the changes that had happened over the last 6 weeks. The main change is of course that we do not longer accept full membership applications, due to various reasons. Over the time we will choose some of the associate members and promote them to full membership.

Jimmy Zed
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:51:09 PM

Hi jimmy,

Thank u.

Hi there,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

So what is next now?

I'll hit you via PM and we can continue in a more private settings. Welcome to the team !

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thanks Jimmy !

Just wanted to let all the doubters that so far I have been impressed with what I have seen. These people got the know-how, they have inside info on coins and a lot of things going. Glad I got in !
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:28:29 AM

Actually, Jimmy Zed was behind Apex.

He got me in and out of Apex before the big pump and dump and I'm not even part of his group.

I bought apex below 700 on his advice and sold at over 2500 [a few weeks later] on his advice and perfect timing.

Edit:  Jimmy helped me out for free, didn't ask for anything.  Find me a pump group lead who will do that for a guy he doesn't know.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:54:07 AM

Actually, Jimmy Zed was behind Apex.

He got me in and out of Apex before the big pump and dump and I'm not even part of his group.

I bought apex below 700 on his advice and sold at over 2500 [a few weeks later] on his advice and perfect timing.

Edit:  Jimmy helped me out for free, didn't ask for anything.  Find me a pump group lead who will do that for a guy he doesn't know.

Yeah... while you're at it, find me one too... please.
CryptoHeaven

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:32:34 AM

I want to join your group to be associate member. Where will i send the entry fee?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:50:59 AM

I want to join your group to be associate member. Where will i send the entry fee?

Please send 0.75 BTC fee to this address:

1DXSonU9MGj3U7izErxVqoJJV9kKdTJ3Le

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed
CryptoHeaven

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:23:39 PM

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

I already send 0.75 btc to you. What to do now?!
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

I already send 0.75 btc to you. What to do now?!

We have received your payment. I will send you a PM with detailed instructions and then we can continue communicating in a private setting.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:56:34 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 06:17:20 PM by Jimmy_Zed

Notice:

The associate membership applications for November will close in approximately 48 hours.

Wednesday, 29th of October 6 pm GMT is the deadline.

The next application period (for December) will start in late November.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed
CryptoHeaven

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:04:13 PM

I just joined yestereday, and so far I am very impressed. Jimmy is constantly in touch with me giving me instructions and all the information.

Glad i join the team ! Thanx Jimmmy Smiley
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:14:31 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 06:16:51 PM by Jimmy_Zed

The problem I have is my past experience with you JimmyZed.
Not personally, but it was your behaviour on a few threads. All you did was childishly
attack/Fud another coin, its dev, and everyone associated with the coin.

Now fair enough I get that  bit of fudding is part of the game but theres a point where
it just looks psychotic. You know the coin i mean. There was this account you used and
prob another two or three. YOu went way beyond standard fudding - what you were doing
was pretty malicious stuff actually...I dont even think you were interested in lowering
the price.

Does becoming part of your group mean your team has to go around fudding every other
coin out there?

I think this is a valid question.
And remember what goes around comes around so any coin a team is involved in with you
will have to be aware you have some enemies who will want to pay you back..

Your are talking about bitswift obviously. I was the first one to call it a premeditated scam 3 weeks ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816041.0

I was trying to warn people, but they were in denial the whole time. Looks like they are waking up now, but it's already too late. Bitswift was made, manipulated and then dumped on naive people by the usual suspects, exactly what I wrote in my post 3 weeks ago when bitswift was just out and the full hype was going on.

Jimmy Zed
SBradford

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:53:05 PM

Hey Jimmy Zed

I wanna join your group. Let me know where to send the fee so I can get in.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:22:03 PM

Hey Jimmy Zed

Hi there,

Please send the fee to this address:

1Az6TxnUzbP25tJys3L8QpzXHPyJAiumVW

Thanks,
Jimmy
SBradford

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:28:49 PM

Hey Jimmy Zed

Hi there,

Thanks,
Jimmy

I have sent 0.75 btc fee to your address. Let me know if you got it allright.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:27:35 PM

Hey Jimmy Zed

Hi there,

Thanks,
Jimmy

I have sent 0.75 btc fee to your address. Let me know if you got it allright.

Yes I received the fee. I'll hit you with a PM now.

Jimmy
SamTsuedo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:05:00 PM

Notice:

The associate membership applications for November will close in approximately 48 hours.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Are you still accepting membership applications for November? Can you let me know.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:24:53 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Are you still accepting membership applications for November? Can you let me know.

Yes we are still accepting the applications. It seems that most people like to wait for the last minute before making a decision Smiley

Anyway if you want to join please confirm and I will post an address where you can send the fee.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
SamTsuedo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:11:46 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Yes we are still accepting the applications. It seems that most people like to wait for the last minute before making a decision Smiley

Anyway if you want to join please confirm and I will post an address where you can send the fee.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Yes, I would like to join. Can you post the address where to send the fee.

Thank you.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:08:05 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you.

Hi there,

Sure thing. You can send the fee to this address:

1EfsJ8j4Zio67GwTyD59Mjbh4MeskhkmRo

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
SamTsuedo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you.

Hi there,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

I have sent the 0.75 btc fee ! Let me know what's next. Thanks.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:17:28 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you.

Hi there,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

I have sent the 0.75 btc fee ! Let me know what's next. Thanks.

Okay I see the transaction on the blockchain. I'll send you a PM to tell you what's next.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:09:23 AM

Hi all,

We were supposed to close the membership applications for November yesterday evening, however we've seen an increase in the applications submissions in the last 24 hours, so we have decided to leave the application period open until tonight.

Now it is 8 am BTC Talk time. We will be accepting membership requests until midnight tonight, that is approximately 16 hours from now. After that this thread will be locked for the time being and unfortunately we will have to skip November and December applications period. We will start accepting new membership applications in January of 2015.

We have been overwhelmed by your support and your interest, which was beyond our expectations, and it will takes us some time to consolidate and expand our infrastructure, so unfortunately there will be no membership applications in November and December.

Thank you so much. We appreciate your interest and positive vibes that have been going on during the past 10 days.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Turnkey

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:09:51 AM

Hey Jimmy,

MalborMan told me good things about you guys. I want to get it. Post the address so I can send you the fee.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:03:24 AM

Hey Jimmy,

MalborMan told me good things about you guys. I want to get it. Post the address so I can send you the fee.

Hi there,

Yeah MalboroMan is a trustworthy associate member, he's been with us for almost 2 months now.

Okay, you can send the membership fee to the address below:

1925NMZn2oNcD9rPEP5UYYsUp731gTdCDy

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed
Turnkey

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:33:10 AM

Hey Jimmy,

Hi there,

Yeah MalboroMan is a trustworthy associate member, he's been with us for almost 2 months now.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

I just made the payment of 0.75 btc to the address you gave me. You can verify that I sent it here: https://blockchain.info/address/1925NMZn2oNcD9rPEP5UYYsUp731gTdCDy

It's not confirmed yet, but it will be soon...Just check it out will ya?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:08:47 AM

Hey Jimmy,

Hi there,

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

I just made the payment of 0.75 btc to the address you gave me. You can verify that I sent it here: https://blockchain.info/address/1925NMZn2oNcD9rPEP5UYYsUp731gTdCDy

It's not confirmed yet, but it will be soon...Just check it out will ya?

Yes I see the transaction on the blockchain. No need to post the links or anything, just relax buddy. I see there are 4 confirmations already, that's more than enough. Take it easy and no need to worry, I'll hit you with a PM now.

Jimmy Zed
Victoo

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:16:21 PM

I am interested in becoming an associate member. I understand that the monthly fee is .75 BTC. I am wondering though will this fee increase on a monthly basis or is it fixed, in other words is it the same amount every month?

Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:50:14 PM

I am interested in becoming an associate member. I understand that the monthly fee is .75 BTC. I am wondering though will this fee increase on a monthly basis or is it fixed, in other words is it the same amount every month?

For those members who joined this month the monthly fee will never increase - you will be paying the same amount of 0.75 BTC per month for as long as you want to be part of the group.

During our next round of recruitment in January the fee will most likely increase to 0.9 BTC, however this will not affect associate members who have joined this month. This means that only those that join in January will be paying the higher fee, the people that have joined in October will still be paying the same fee of 0.75 BTC, so the fee will not increase for the old members. Only the new recruits who join in January of 2015 will have to pay the higher monthly fee, people that are recruited during the current application process will never be paying more than 0.75 BTC per month.

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Victoo

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

For those members who joined this month the monthly fee will never increase - you will be paying the same amount of 0.75 BTC per month for as long as you want to be part of the group.

During our next round of recruitment in January the fee will most likely increase to 0.9 BTC, however this will not affect associate members who have joined this month. This means that only those that join in January will be paying the higher fee, the people that have joined in October will still be paying the same fee of 0.75 BTC, so the fee will not increase for the old members. Only the new recruits who join in January of 2015 will have to pay the higher monthly fee, people that are recruited during the current application process will never be paying more than 0.75 BTC per month.

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thanks for clearing things up. I was a bit uncertain if the fees increased month by month, but it is good to hear that the fee will not change. I was also uncertain whether to join the group or not , and have been thinking about it for a couple of days now. From what I have witnessed so far, you guys seem to be legit, so I will give it a shot. I want to join the group for a month and see how things go. If I can get at least 1 btc + fee back, then it will be worth it for sure. Could u let me know where to send the fee?

Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thanks for clearing things up. I was a bit uncertain if the fees increased month by month, but it is good to hear that the fee will not change. I was also uncertain whether to join the group or not , and have been thinking about it for a couple of days now. From what I have witnessed so far, you guys seem to be legit, so I will give it a shot. I want to join the group for a month and see how things go. If I can get at least 1 btc + fee back, then it will be worth it for sure. Could u let me know where to send the fee?

Please send the fee to the address below:

15u4zH7w5fbUwyBAXNLTk2AtmUb8iMt69A

Thank you,
Jimmy Zed
Victoo

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:12:12 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you,
Jimmy Zed

Sent !
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:37:33 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you,
Jimmy Zed

Sent !

Just checked the blockchain, we have received the coins - 3 confirmations now. Everything perfect. I'll hit you with a PM.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
smoothaces

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

Hey Jimmy,

Count me in, I wanna join the team ! Gimme your address , I'll send you the fee now and we can get the ball rolling ! Smiley

Wham Bham Thank you Maam !
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:38:06 PM

Hey Jimmy,

Count me in, I wanna join the team ! Gimme your address , I'll send you the fee now and we can get the ball rolling ! Smiley

Hey,

Allright, send the fee to this address:

1PBSsZ9LRJ5RURmdKZWExADtdX42ask4si

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
smoothaces

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:52:46 PM

Hey Jimmy,

Hey,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Just sent the coins to your address bro ! Let me know the score !

Wham Bham Thank you Maam !
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:23:12 PM

Hey Jimmy,

Hey,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Just sent the coins to your address bro ! Let me know the score !

The transaction has been received. I'm sending you a PM now.

Jimmy Zed
JennyUK

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:15:19 AM

Hi Jimmy,

I would like to become an associate member of your group.

Would you be so kind to post your BTC address so I can send 0.75 btc fee?

Thank you.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:47:07 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 02:32:57 AM by Jimmy_Zed

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you.

Hi there,

Well, you are posting from an account that's less than a week old, you made 2-3 posts so far and your activity level is 3.

I am sorry but we cannot accept your application. Maybe you are completely legit, but honestly things like this are always "red alert". We cannot be taking any chances, that's why we have to reject your associate membership application. I'm sorry to put it this way, but that's the way things are - don't take it personally.

Take care,
Jimmy Zed
JennyUK

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:18:48 AM

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you.

Hi there,

Well, you are posting from an account that's less than a week old, you made 2-3 posts so far and your activity level is 3.

I am sorry but we cannot accept your application. Maybe you are completely legit, but honestly things like this are always "red alert". We cannot be taking any chances, that's why we have to reject your associate membership application. I'm sorry to put it this way, but that's the way things are - don't take it personally.

Take care,
Jimmy Zed

Actually I have a full member account, but I did not feel comfortable posting here using that account. Is there any other way around this? I'd really like to join and I am not a con artist or anything, so please consider this. Thanks very much.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:28:01 AM

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you.

Hi there,

Take care,
Jimmy Zed

Actually I have a full member account, but I did not feel comfortable posting here using that account. Is there any other way around this? I'd really like to join and I am not a con artist or anything, so please consider this. Thanks very much.

Send me a PM using your full member account.

Jimmy Zed
TheMasterKey

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:50:16 AM

Jimmy are you still taking applications for November? Let me know ASAP.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:16:29 AM

Jimmy are you still taking applications for November? Let me know ASAP.

We've almost reached the limits that our current infrastructure can support. We received much more applications this month than we expected. There are 4 slots left, and I promised one guy yesterday that I will keep one slot for him. So unless he backs down, which is unlikely, we can only accept 3 more members. And besides it's the 1st of November tomorrow, so it is time to wrap this up and start doing some work.

Jimmy Zed
TheMasterKey

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:05:02 AM

Thanks for the info man.

Gimme your address to send the fee !
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:04:51 AM

Thanks for the info man.

Please send 0.75 BTC fee to the address below:

1JFmZuiyjeDcJXns2UifUC7RneurnXgtLq

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed
TheMasterKey

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:38:26 PM

Thanks for the info man.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Sorry for the delay ! I have just sent the coins to your address a minute ago.
caaarly

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:23:14 PM

Just noticed this thread, wish I saw it sooner. If there is still time I would like to become associate member.
Plz respond to my post as I am really interested but maybe i'm late Sad

■██████   PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:12:50 PM

Thanks for the info man.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Sorry for the delay ! I have just sent the coins to your address a minute ago.

Payment received. I'll hit you with a PM.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:37:31 PM

I want in! any room for me?

0.75 BTC fee no problem Wink

Last 2 slots about to get filled. So you made it on time Smiley

19QsZYgNMTCqBWEuAsYAcydxzF1pqR9AZn

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

Just noticed this thread, wish I saw it sooner. If there is still time I would like to become associate member.

Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. I'm all over the place today ! There is only 1 slot left , and 1 slot I am holding for a guy who booked it yesterday, so if he doesn't pay the fee within an hour or so the second slot will be free.

Please confirm if you want in, I cannot guarantee anything, but post here to confirm if you want it.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:49:22 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Dear Jimmy,

I know this is a bit of an odd request, but could you keep 1 spot open for me?

I will need approx. 1 hour to get home and transfer funds

Allright. It is an odd request, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, cuz you seem genuine. I'm keeping the spot booked for you for the next 60-90 minutes.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:09:48 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Dear Jimmy,

Allright. It is an odd request, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, cuz you seem genuine. I'm keeping the spot booked for you for the next 60-90 minutes.

Jimmy Zed

Thank you so much!

If I would have known this earlier, I wouldn't have make such an odd request.

Is there anything I can do in return for this favor?

Nah, it's allright man, don't worry.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

caaarly

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:30:39 PM

Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. I'm all over the place today ! There is only 1 slot left , and 1 slot I am holding for a guy who booked it yesterday, so if he doesn't pay the fee within an hour or so the second slot will be free.

Please confirm if you want in, I cannot guarantee anything, but post here to confirm if you want it.

Jimmy Zed

Why didn't you reply to me sooner ?! I am waiting for long time here. Not fair man.

■██████   PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

Jimmy Zed

Why didn't you reply to me sooner ?! I am waiting for long time here. Not fair man.

Look buddy, I posted a reply to you in like less than 1 and a half hour. I cannot answer the forum posts and PMs instantly. I've been without sleep for the last 30 hours, answering PMs and posts and you post things like this?

Allright, so I guess that this means you don't want that spot? That's fair enough.

Since this person quit, this means that one last spot is open. Send me a PM or post here to claim that spot.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:00:58 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Dear Jimmy,

Jimmy Zed

Thank you so much!

If I would have known this earlier, I wouldn't have make such an odd request.

Is there anything I can do in return for this favor?

Nah, it's allright man, don't worry.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Done!

Yes, I can see the transaction on the blockchain. Well, you made it in less than 60 minutes ! Smiley I'll hit you with a PM !

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:48:02 PM

New recruitment phase is open for a limited time, check out the new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884093.new#new

Jimmy
MalboroMan36

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

New recruitment phase is open for a limited time, check out the new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884093.new#new

Jimmy

If you can't beat them join them. That's what I did. Stopped losing money and started making it since getting in with Jimmy.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:48:08 AM

All spots taken.

The last spot has been booked , and should be finalized within hours. There is a waiting list of 3 people now ( why do people always want to wait until the last minute ?) .

Anyway, this round of recruitment is closed, the next one is in 2 months - February.

If you still wanna get in and skip the waiting list , the fee is 2 BTC . So last call fellas. And that's it. No more posts. See you all in a couple of months,

Jimmy Zed
JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:34:51 AM

Woops!
This seems like a way more serious operation than Bobsurplus' failed experiment.  He can't even control his own thread! LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.0
https://i.imgur.com/21513td.jpg
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:04:13 PM

February Membership recruitment has just opened.

Monthly fee is 1 BTC .

Post here or get back to me via PM to join the group and start making BTC .

As always, the number of places is limited.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: