Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCG - Market Control Group - Accepting New Members  (Read 14373 times)
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

An update as of 21st September 4.45 am GMT:

So far 5 people have sent me PMs indicating that they want to join the group, and we are in the process of sorting this out. They didn't want to post here so as not to compromise and expose their accounts. I understand that.

For those of you who wish to post your intentions here, it is fine if you use a new account, or if you do not want to use your old account - send me a PM, and we will get the ball rolling.

After a brief discussion, the group has decided that at this point we are not going to recruit more than 12 people in total. In the coming weeks and months another recruiting event might start, but right now we only have 7 spots left.

Jimmy Zed

3 spots left. We will be closing this round of recruiting within 24 hours. The next one might happen in a month or two, but definitely before the end of this year so - November, December the latest.

Jimmy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:53:54 PM

For those of you who have been doubting my credibility I just made a call on Stealth Coin thread that the dump is coming within 24 hours (actually it might happen in less than 12 hours). Here is the link to my original post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.new#new
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:02:21 PM

LOL another iconic expert's scam
LOL
LOL
LOL
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:05:39 PM

Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:31:10 PM

LOL
LOL
LOL

Just bring on the FUD and posting childish pictures here, it actually don't bothers me. You will see who was right soon.

Jimmy
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:35:00 PM

LOL
LOL
LOL

Just bring on the FUD and posting childish pictures here, it actually don't bothers me. You will see who was right soon.

Jimmy

"your" group will do a big dump and YOU don't know when exactly? LOL
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:38:05 PM

Are you a nigerian prince who need our help to receive 10 million dollars?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:47:27 PM

Are you a nigerian prince who need our help to receive 10 million dollars?

I'm not going to get down on your level. The level of a 30 something guy living in his mother's basement smoking pot all day and living on this forum. You probably have no life outside btc talk. I actually feel sad for your. Get a life man.

And just because I made I call that your precious little StealthCoin is gonna go down, how upset did that made you. LOL. You're probably 13 not 30. And the discussion with you ends here, you may post as much FUD as you want - you are on my ignore list. Enjoy your misery.

Jimmy Zed
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:22:44 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 11:36:36 AM by r1d1

For those of you who have been doubting my credibility I just made a call on Stealth Coin thread that the dump is coming within 24 hours (actually it might happen in less than 12 hours). Here is the link to my original post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.new#new
I am doubt. I have no doubt that you aware of things, although there are some points, but I doubt the intentions. It's not difficult scam new participants (not for input fee, for full sum 20-30 BTC).
Don't take personal.
And I doubt about ethical side, but it's my problem.

EmilioMann
I was with Stealthcoin from pre-ann thread and I remember you have a big stake of Stealthcoin and you active in the thread.
I don't know what a peak (maybe higher than now), but, man, it's obvious - this rise is from pumpers.

Wink
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:41:04 AM

I am doubt. I have no doubt that you aware of things, although there are some points, but I doubt the intentions. It's not difficult scam new participants (not for input fee, for full sum 20-30 BTC).
Don't take personal.
And I doubt about ethical side, but it's my problem.

You have no reason to be afraid - nobody will have control over your coins except you - you will get instructions on what coin to pick - at what price to enter and at what price to leave. How can anybody have physically control over your coins, unless you give them a key to your wallet?

I understand your doubts, but you should not have any fear, if you stood up the test and we find out you are legit - then we can make some serious BTC together.

Jimmy Zed
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:29:44 PM

Jimmy Zed is a legit guy from my experience with him.  Gave me good tips on trading some alts with high success.  Seems like a good guy - especially when compared to other guys like bobsurplus who come across like total assholes and sociopaths.

Thanks, Jimmy.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:43:46 PM

Jimmy Zed is a legit guy from my experience with him.  Gave me good tips on trading some alts with high success.  Seems like a good guy - especially when compared to other guys like bobsurplus who come across like total assholes and sociopaths.

Thanks, Jimmy.

Cheers!

Hey Vlad,

Thanks for the comments man. I appreciate it Smiley

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:53:55 AM

Greetings,

We are accepting new members for November, some huge pumps will be going on in starting at the beginning of November and December. Contact me via PM, if you want privacy or post here if you want it public - PM is recommended.

Jimmy Zed
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:16:31 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 05:08:39 AM by awais3344_1

Jimmy is a nice guy. his recommended coins were awesome and he is in contact with you all the time. his trading tips are best.
those who dony believe it should try his service. doesnt hurt to play a bit. does it?

anyways his intentions are pure and he only supports the coins with good vision. unlike other pump groups that pump vaporware that is felony and fraud.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

Jimmy is a nice guy. his recommended coins were awesome and he is in contact with you all the time. his trading tips are best.
those who dony believe it should try his service. doesnt hurt to play a bit. does it?

anyways his intentions are pure and he only supports tecoins with good vision. unlike other pump groups that pump vaporware that is felony and fraud.

This guy is not a member of the group - just to make it clear. He is an associate.

We are now offering the option to become an "associate" , which means that you are not a full member or a member on probation, so you do not have access to group's skype and mumble chats, as well as out internal documents and other perks. However what you get is a coin or coins we are working on. we tell you at what levels to enter and how to enter the coin, and you will also be advised when to exit and at what levels.

Since we are very serious and even paranoid about accepting full members, and we only accept few people as full members, the option of becoming an associate would be more suitable for the majority of people.

The monthly fee for an associate membership is 0.75 BTC.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:01:30 AM

Just wanted to thank those members who joined the rank of associates.

So far 9 people have joined our group as associates. It seems that this concept might be more suitable for the majority, because of the significantly lower monthly fees and because of the fact the they do not have to be on the first line and do the hard work that full members are doing. Also we are reluctant to accept new members because we are very cautious, and in September out of 11 people who applied for 30 day probation to full membership - we were able to accept only 3 persons.

We will be accepting applications for November until Monday the 27th of October, this is the last day to apply and start getting the necessary info and get in the game before November starts. We expect this to be a very good month.

The associate fee is still only 0.75 BTC a month, and we will most likely increase the fee to 1 BTC per month for the December application period. Note: the increase in fees will not apply to members who started at 0.75 BTC a month - this will be a fixed fee for you, and we will not be changing it - in other words you will pay the same amount - 0.75 BTC every month.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
LouieJackson

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:26:48 PM

Hi there,

Ive been lurking here for the past few weeks. Just registered today, I am wondering about joining this group, wanna ask you guys how is this possible? Are there other peoplle doing these things? This thing looks very interesting, but i dont know yet if i should do  it, if anyone knows anything . Thanx
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:25:51 PM

Hi there,

Ive been lurking here for the past few weeks. Just registered today, I am wondering about joining this group, wanna ask you guys how is this possible? Are there other peoplle doing these things? This thing looks very interesting, but i dont know yet if i should do  it, if anyone knows anything . Thanx

i am gonna make it easy for you. i may sound biased because i had immense profit (more than 100%) with his recommendations. chances of having a loss with his advise is close to zero!
moreover he doesnt take everyone on group. only trusted people are accepted. your account is new. which is considered odd for this forum. it maybe difficult to gain his trust. because what he does is all legit. and no stupid pumps and dumps and no losses for his associates or members.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

I appreciate you pointing out the fact that this person is posting from a brand new account. This is always a red alert situation for us, and we have not and will be not accepting people whose btc talk accounts are brand new. It is a rigorous process to become a member, moreover becoming an associate is not something that we will allow to just any random person - in other words we need evidence that the account in question has some sort of rapport , that there has been posts and activity etc. We have to do this to secure ourselves.

We will not be able to accept this brand new member's as an associate, sorry pal but that's the way things work.

Cheers,
Jimmy
MalboroMan36

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:03:58 PM

I had to respond to this thread, even though I did not want to actually. but some of the people have been questioning the legitimacy of Jimmy and the group, we'll all I can say is that they provided me with excellent tips and got me into APEX when it was around 700 sat and it is above 2000 sat now. I made 200% gains so far.

These people know the ropes and are supporting you and keeping you updated the whole time in the process, also all of my questions and concerns were answered fast and in detail.

Just wanted to give heads up to MCG. now I am still only associate, but hopefully I can become a member one of these days Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: