Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCG - Market Control Group - Accepting New Members  (Read 14373 times)
SBradford

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:28:49 PM

Hey Jimmy Zed

I wanna join your group. Let me know where to send the fee so I can get in.

Hi there,

Please send the fee to this address:

1Az6TxnUzbP25tJys3L8QpzXHPyJAiumVW

Thanks,
Jimmy

I have sent 0.75 btc fee to your address. Let me know if you got it allright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:27:35 PM

Hey Jimmy Zed

I wanna join your group. Let me know where to send the fee so I can get in.

Hi there,

Please send the fee to this address:

1Az6TxnUzbP25tJys3L8QpzXHPyJAiumVW

Thanks,
Jimmy

I have sent 0.75 btc fee to your address. Let me know if you got it allright.

Yes I received the fee. I'll hit you with a PM now.

Jimmy
SamTsuedo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:05:00 PM

Notice:

The associate membership applications for November will close in approximately 48 hours.

Wednesday, 29th of October 6 pm GMT is the deadline.

The next application period (for December) will start in late November.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Are you still accepting membership applications for November? Can you let me know.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:24:53 PM

Notice:

The associate membership applications for November will close in approximately 48 hours.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Are you still accepting membership applications for November? Can you let me know.

Yes we are still accepting the applications. It seems that most people like to wait for the last minute before making a decision Smiley

Anyway if you want to join please confirm and I will post an address where you can send the fee.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
SamTsuedo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:11:46 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Yes we are still accepting the applications. It seems that most people like to wait for the last minute before making a decision Smiley

Anyway if you want to join please confirm and I will post an address where you can send the fee.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Yes, I would like to join. Can you post the address where to send the fee.

Thank you.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:08:05 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you.

Hi there,

Sure thing. You can send the fee to this address:

1EfsJ8j4Zio67GwTyD59Mjbh4MeskhkmRo

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
SamTsuedo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you.

Hi there,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

I have sent the 0.75 btc fee ! Let me know what's next. Thanks.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:17:28 PM

Notice:

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you.

Hi there,

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

I have sent the 0.75 btc fee ! Let me know what's next. Thanks.

Okay I see the transaction on the blockchain. I'll send you a PM to tell you what's next.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:09:23 AM

Hi all,

We were supposed to close the membership applications for November yesterday evening, however we've seen an increase in the applications submissions in the last 24 hours, so we have decided to leave the application period open until tonight.

Now it is 8 am BTC Talk time. We will be accepting membership requests until midnight tonight, that is approximately 16 hours from now. After that this thread will be locked for the time being and unfortunately we will have to skip November and December applications period. We will start accepting new membership applications in January of 2015.

We have been overwhelmed by your support and your interest, which was beyond our expectations, and it will takes us some time to consolidate and expand our infrastructure, so unfortunately there will be no membership applications in November and December.

Thank you so much. We appreciate your interest and positive vibes that have been going on during the past 10 days.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Turnkey

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:09:51 AM

Hey Jimmy,

MalborMan told me good things about you guys. I want to get it. Post the address so I can send you the fee.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:03:24 AM

Hey Jimmy,

MalborMan told me good things about you guys. I want to get it. Post the address so I can send you the fee.

Hi there,

Yeah MalboroMan is a trustworthy associate member, he's been with us for almost 2 months now.

Okay, you can send the membership fee to the address below:

1925NMZn2oNcD9rPEP5UYYsUp731gTdCDy

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed
Turnkey

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:33:10 AM

Hey Jimmy,

Hi there,

Yeah MalboroMan is a trustworthy associate member, he's been with us for almost 2 months now.

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

I just made the payment of 0.75 btc to the address you gave me. You can verify that I sent it here: https://blockchain.info/address/1925NMZn2oNcD9rPEP5UYYsUp731gTdCDy

It's not confirmed yet, but it will be soon...Just check it out will ya?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:08:47 AM

Hey Jimmy,

Hi there,

Thanks,
Jimmy Zed

I just made the payment of 0.75 btc to the address you gave me. You can verify that I sent it here: https://blockchain.info/address/1925NMZn2oNcD9rPEP5UYYsUp731gTdCDy

It's not confirmed yet, but it will be soon...Just check it out will ya?

Yes I see the transaction on the blockchain. No need to post the links or anything, just relax buddy. I see there are 4 confirmations already, that's more than enough. Take it easy and no need to worry, I'll hit you with a PM now.

Jimmy Zed
Victoo

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:16:21 PM

I am interested in becoming an associate member. I understand that the monthly fee is .75 BTC. I am wondering though will this fee increase on a monthly basis or is it fixed, in other words is it the same amount every month?

Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:50:14 PM

I am interested in becoming an associate member. I understand that the monthly fee is .75 BTC. I am wondering though will this fee increase on a monthly basis or is it fixed, in other words is it the same amount every month?

For those members who joined this month the monthly fee will never increase - you will be paying the same amount of 0.75 BTC per month for as long as you want to be part of the group.

During our next round of recruitment in January the fee will most likely increase to 0.9 BTC, however this will not affect associate members who have joined this month. This means that only those that join in January will be paying the higher fee, the people that have joined in October will still be paying the same fee of 0.75 BTC, so the fee will not increase for the old members. Only the new recruits who join in January of 2015 will have to pay the higher monthly fee, people that are recruited during the current application process will never be paying more than 0.75 BTC per month.

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
Victoo

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

For those members who joined this month the monthly fee will never increase - you will be paying the same amount of 0.75 BTC per month for as long as you want to be part of the group.

During our next round of recruitment in January the fee will most likely increase to 0.9 BTC, however this will not affect associate members who have joined this month. This means that only those that join in January will be paying the higher fee, the people that have joined in October will still be paying the same fee of 0.75 BTC, so the fee will not increase for the old members. Only the new recruits who join in January of 2015 will have to pay the higher monthly fee, people that are recruited during the current application process will never be paying more than 0.75 BTC per month.

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thanks for clearing things up. I was a bit uncertain if the fees increased month by month, but it is good to hear that the fee will not change. I was also uncertain whether to join the group or not , and have been thinking about it for a couple of days now. From what I have witnessed so far, you guys seem to be legit, so I will give it a shot. I want to join the group for a month and see how things go. If I can get at least 1 btc + fee back, then it will be worth it for sure. Could u let me know where to send the fee?

Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thanks for clearing things up. I was a bit uncertain if the fees increased month by month, but it is good to hear that the fee will not change. I was also uncertain whether to join the group or not , and have been thinking about it for a couple of days now. From what I have witnessed so far, you guys seem to be legit, so I will give it a shot. I want to join the group for a month and see how things go. If I can get at least 1 btc + fee back, then it will be worth it for sure. Could u let me know where to send the fee?

Please send the fee to the address below:

15u4zH7w5fbUwyBAXNLTk2AtmUb8iMt69A

Thank you,
Jimmy Zed
Victoo

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:12:12 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you,
Jimmy Zed

Sent !
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:37:33 PM

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed

Thank you,
Jimmy Zed

Sent !

Just checked the blockchain, we have received the coins - 3 confirmations now. Everything perfect. I'll hit you with a PM.

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
smoothaces

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

Hey Jimmy,

Count me in, I wanna join the team ! Gimme your address , I'll send you the fee now and we can get the ball rolling ! Smiley

Wham Bham Thank you Maam !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: