Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trader - The Best Joke of the Week Contest  (Read 4494 times)
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:16:58 AM

["hip","hip"]

(hip hip array!)

Radix
grahvity

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 10:42:12 AM

What have you got if you have a green ball in one hand and another green ball in the other hand?

Kermit the Frog's is full attention.

COINIGYProfessional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders ◾️ The Rational Investor’s School For Trader Development
coindetective (OP)

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:36:55 PM

How can you tell that someone is a redneck?

Well, he goes to a family reunion looking for a wife.

Haha, nasty. OP, can we post multiple jokes or just one per week?

Sure. The only condition is one 1 coupon per Bitcoin trader account. The system does not allow redeeming more than 1 coupon per account. If you have not redeemed a code so far, feel free to post as many jokes as possible. This only increases your chances to win a free share.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:03:05 PM

How can you tell that someone is a redneck?

Well, he goes to a family reunion looking for a wife.

Haha, nasty. OP, can we post multiple jokes or just one per week?

Sure. The only condition is one 1 coupon per Bitcoin trader account. The system does not allow redeeming more than 1 coupon per account. If you have not redeemed a code so far, feel free to post as many jokes as possible. This only increases your chances to win a free share.

Winning this contest is going to be harder than a priest on a playground.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:06:52 PM

{"freddy":"vs"}

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

I love it, Smiley. Programming humor is always awesome.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BashfulTA

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:06:42 AM

Why was the former pool owner charged with being a sex offender?

Because when he closed down, he screwed all those miners.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:35:41 AM

Heheh. A good one.

coindetective (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:36:57 PM

...and we have a first crypto joke. Good job.

CaptainTE

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:02:47 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 06:40:35 PM by CaptainTE

-A plane flown by a woman is technically a drone...because it is unmanned. Har har  Grin

-Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make...then they don't call me at all.

-If Al Gore ever came out with a music album it would be called...Algorithms

-After the Nigerian football team was eliminated from the World Cup, the Nigerian captain offered to refund the travel expenses to Brazil of all fans of his country...All he needs is those fans' bank details and pin numbers to refund them.

-Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

-What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before he got married? Feyonce.

-How do you sell a deaf man a chicken?
Lean in close, take a deep breath and scream at the top of your lungs:
WANNA BUY A CHICKEN?!?!?

-Why does a chicken coupe have 2 doors? Because if it had 4 it would be a chicken sedan.

-I was thinking about moving to Moscow today but there is no point in Russian into things.

I'll show myself out...
coindetective (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:54:46 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 12:56:05 PM by coindetective

-A plane flown by a woman is technically a drone...because it is unmanned. Har har  Grin

-Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make...then they don't call me at all.

-If Al Gore ever came out with a music album it would be called...Algorithms

-After the Nigerian football team was eliminated from the World Cup, the Nigerian captain offered to refund the travel expenses to Brazil of all fans of his country...All he needs is those fans' bank details and pin numbers to refund them.

-Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

-What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before he got married? Feyonce.

-How do you sell a deaf man a chicken?
Lean in close, take a deep breath and scream at the top of your lungs:
WANNA BUY A CHICKEN?!?!?

-Why does a chicken coupe have 2 doors? Because if it had 4 it would be a chicken sedan.

-I was thinking about moving to Moscow today but there is no point in Russian into things.

I'll show myself out...

Lots of good ones, great effort. This Sunday we ll select our first 5 winners. There is still time to win this week, keep these jokes coming.

Camille

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:42:29 PM

How do you know when a girl is too young ?

It's when you have to make the sound of a plane to put your d in her mouth.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

<Dumbass pedophile horse shit>

And this is why we can't have nice things in this forum.
Camille

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:37:24 PM

Thks for defining what's funny and what's not.
coindetective (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:54:24 AM

I will select the first five winners tomorrow. There is still chance to win a free share, post your jokes today.

sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:44:08 PM

<Dumbass pedophile horse shit>

And this is why we can't have nice things in this forum.

Right!
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:56:17 PM

A man walks into a bar, and the bar tender says:
"What you'll have?"
"Do you have any helicopter flavored potato chips?"
"No, sorry, just plain."

A man was speeding a little too fast when he drove by a cop.  The cop flipped his lights on and took off to pull him over.  The guy isn't in the mood for a ticket, so he speeds up more to try to escape.  Then he realizes this isn't a good idea, and he pulls over.

Cop: "You'd better have a good reason for not pulling over right away."
Man: "My wife ran off with a cop, and I was afraid you were trying to bring her back!"

A man walks into a bar.
The second man ducks.

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Want to know how to catch a bear?
Find a big wide open area.  Dig a hole in the middle of it.  Dump ashes in a pile in the middle of the hole, and put an orange on top of the pile of ashes.  (Bears love oranges!)  Then hide behind a tree and wait.
When a bear comes along and leans over the hole to get the orange, sneak up behind him and kick him in the ash hole.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

So a priest, a pedophile and a rapist enter a bar. He orders a drink.

Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One looks to the other and says "boy it's hot in here!" to which the other replies "holy crap, it's a talking muffin!"

coindetective (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:51:10 AM

Ok, here are the winners of the first week Bitcoin Trader - The Best Joke of the Week Contest:

coinmaster222

semidead

grahvity

BashfulTA

CaptainTE

Great work guys, lots of nice jokes. Winners will be contacted via PM and I will send them their free shares. The next round of Bitcoin Trader - The Best Joke of the Week Contest starts NOW. I will select next 5 winners next Sunday and they each of them will also get a free BT trading share per account. So, keep posting jokes guys, I have 45 more shares to hand out. Please help me to give you free money.   

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:43:30 PM

Ok, here are the winners of the first week Bitcoin Trader - The Best Joke of the Week Contest:

coinmaster222

semidead

grahvity

BashfulTA

CaptainTE

Great work guys, lots of nice jokes. Winners will be contacted via PM and I will send them their free shares. The next round of Bitcoin Trader - The Best Joke of the Week Contest starts NOW. I will select next 5 winners next Sunday and they each of them will also get a free BT trading share per account. So, keep posting jokes guys, I have 45 more shares to hand out. Please help me to give you free money.   

Hmm, based on your choices, I have the feeling a lot of these jokes went over your head and you either didn't realize they were jokes (with hidden meanings) or didn't understand them. Do we need to spell things out in them when we post them?

i.e.:
Meaning: the format of this code is JSON. So the literal translation is "freddy vs JSON," which is referencing Freddy vs Jason, the movie.

That was one of the multiple that are harder for most people to catch on to. But we weren't given a topic to write about, either. There needs to be refinement of what you're actually looking for.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: