Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDR] Solidar fka WorldLeadCurrency a Freigeld coin for a basic income  (Read 30789 times)
callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:08:33 PM

Are there any bounties for translating the announcement post of this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rik8119 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:35:58 AM

Who is hosting the block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81/)? Could you please fix it so it shown human readable values (for example now it shows coin supply as 2241862654769916.00000000 WLC, which I believe is wrong). Most possibly it shows values multiplied by 100000000 by some reason.

Also it would be nice to have a better BE on coin website. Transparency is good.

Hi drays,

the explorer is hosted by the WINC association, although it was not programmed by us. The coins are shown in satoshi and not in coins and also the demurrage is not calculated, so the exact amount would be lower than what is shown. I dont had the time to look into it right now, so any help is appreciated - (will upload the sourcecode asap).
- at the moment i transport p2pool for WLC.

About the BE what exactly are you missing?

@zoneout/callynyan and everyone looking for bounties: The WINC association is a complete non profit organization. This means we can not pay bounties in BTC USD EUR unless we receive some donations. What we can do is that we pay out WLCs as bounty. This would be round about 60 mWLC per hour of work.

Greetings Rik

Demurrage - the easiest way to a human society.
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:04:48 PM

Hi i think i got it, can you test it please?

https://github.com/WorldLeadCurrency/p2pool4wlc

Rik

callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:42:42 PM

I tested it, only error comes from having no other peers.
pool.winc-ev.com seems to be down.
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:57:51 AM

I tested it, only error comes from having no other peers.
pool.winc-ev.com seems to be down.

Hi yes, pool.winc-ev.com is down. I just rewrite the code. So if someone want to host a bootstrap address just contact me.

The code for the explorer is online at https://github.com/worldleadcurrency/explorer if someone is interested to look into..

Greetings Rik

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:55:13 AM

Who is hosting the block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81/)? Could you please fix it so it shown human readable values (for example now it shows coin supply as 2241862654769916.00000000 WLC, which I believe is wrong). Most possibly it shows values multiplied by 100000000 by some reason.

Also it would be nice to have a better BE on coin website. Transparency is good.

the explorer is hosted by the WINC association, although it was not programmed by us. The coins are shown in satoshi and not in coins and also the demurrage is not calculated, so the exact amount would be lower than what is shown. I dont had the time to look into it right now, so any help is appreciated - (will upload the sourcecode asap).
- at the moment i transport p2pool for WLC.

About the BE what exactly are you missing?

I really miss an ability to view at least 100 last blocks with their difficulty, and easily move between blocks to view their content (have at least clickable links on TX IDs and block numbers).. Also list of peers is very much needed to get peers out of BE. Not talking about advanced features like cryptoid explorer offers...

The value in WLC-satoshi are pretty big and look confusing, especially when column header shows "Coin Supply (WLC)".

This looks like an old or stripped-down version of Iquidus explorer (https://github.com/iquidus/explorer). Updating to the last version of Iquidus will make it much better (not perfect, but useable). I can do that if/when get some free time (its always not enough heh.. Undecided), but its extremely easy to do, so anyone else could do that as well probably even faster - it actually comes down to git-cloning this new explorer to your server and editing the config file - as the rest is already done and ready on your server machine. Not sure of licensing issues of any.

... this space is not for rent ...
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:34:05 PM

Hi drays,

as you said, there are much better BEs out there. This BE was never planned to beat any of those fancy BEs out there it was just to get some basic information easily. I would personally rather stick with this one like it is (minor changes are ok, when they dont take to much time) and use another one (payed service) in the future. But i am not too deep inside which BEs have which features..

Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:05:16 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 08:06:35 PM by rik8119

So i tried t install the new version but after installing and setting up the mongodb i try to start with $npm start and i get:

Code:
> explorer@1.6.1 start /root/explorer
> node --stack-size=10000 ./bin/cluster

Starting cluster with pid: 26492

/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:97
    process.nextTick(function() { throw err; });
                                        ^

/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:97
    process.nextTick(function() { throw err; });
                                        ^
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at /root/explorer/bin/instance:30:30
    at /root/explorer/lib/database.js:235:14
    at open (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:478:17)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:485:7
    at handleCallback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:95:12)
    at _callback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1278:5)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1321:7
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:1015:5
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/auth/mongocr.js:115:17
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:756:13
    at Callbacks.emit (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:95:3)
    at null.messageHandler (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:243:23)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/connection/connection.js:262:22)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:95:17)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (_stream_readable.js:765:14)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:92:17)
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at /root/explorer/bin/instance:30:30
    at /root/explorer/lib/database.js:235:14
    at open (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:478:17)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:485:7
    at handleCallback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:95:12)
    at _callback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1278:5)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1321:7
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:1015:5
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/auth/mongocr.js:115:17
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:756:13
    at Callbacks.emit (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:95:3)
    at null.messageHandler (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:243:23)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/connection/connection.js:262:22)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:95:17)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (_stream_readable.js:765:14)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:92:17)

I just switched databases so i wonder what the problem is..

EDIT:I changed the settings.json instead of copying and now it works.. Problem is: I cant run it in background and the balances are still shown in satoshi.. hmm..

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:56:38 PM

EDIT:I changed the settings.json instead of copying and now it works.. Problem is: I cant run it in background and the balances are still shown in satoshi.. hmm..

Strange... "npm start > /dev/null 2>&1 &" should work. Its not urgent actually, if you could wait few days, I'll look into it at some free moment.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:49:43 PM

I have set up a test explorer now. It is here: http://45.63.117.38:3002/ and works well.
However it still shows values multiplied by 100000000. I suppose this is due to your usage of MPFR and mpq_class. You may want to look into it. Not sure if there is more serious problem or it is just visual. Note that C-Cex does not show the coin supply too by some reason.

BTW, your block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81) is stuck on block 38884, not updating further. Suppose this is because you played with mongodb.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:16:25 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 08:27:12 AM by rik8119

I have set up a test explorer now. It is here: http://45.63.117.38:3002/ and works well.
However it still shows values multiplied by 100000000. I suppose this is due to your usage of MPFR and mpq_class. You may want to look into it. Not sure if there is more serious problem or it is just visual. Note that C-Cex does not show the coin supply too by some reason.

BTW, your block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81) is stuck on block 38884, not updating further. Suppose this is because you played with mongodb.

The old explorer sometimes just stops.. another reason to do an update.

Thanks for setting up the test, i definitively have to look into the multiplication.

Rik

EDIT: Can you send me your settings? My explorer does not show the coin supply nor the 100 last blocks.. Thanks

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:32:06 PM

The old explorer sometimes just stops.. another reason to do an update.

Thanks for setting up the test, i definitively have to look into the multiplication.

Rik

EDIT: Can you send me your settings? My explorer does not show the coin supply nor the 100 last blocks.. Thanks

Sure, just sent it to your PM.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:33:55 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 03:46:04 PM by rik8119

Hi thank you,

i tried to use your settings but still the coin supply is not shown and the "Latest Transactions" are looking weird. I tried to fix the satoshi-problem by modifying app.js by adding zeros to

Code:
sent: (address.sent / 100000000),
received: (address.received / 100000000),
balance: (address.balance / 100000000).toString().replace(/(^-+)/mg, ''),

but it did not change anything. I keep looking..

Rik

EDIT: Also the send coins displayed are not working correct. I cloned the rep 3 times now and the error is still there. This explorer is somehow broken on my server.. maybe i try it on another server..

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:05:23 PM

Hi thank you,

i tried to use your settings but still the coin supply is not shown and the "Latest Transactions" are looking weird. I tried to fix the satoshi-problem by modifying app.js by adding zeros to

Code:
sent: (address.sent / 100000000),
received: (address.received / 100000000),
balance: (address.balance / 100000000).toString().replace(/(^-+)/mg, ''),

but it did not change anything. I keep looking..

Rik

EDIT: Also the send coins displayed are not working correct. I cloned the rep 3 times now and the error is still there. This explorer is somehow broken on my server.. maybe i try it on another server..

Yep, it looks like a fresh installs needed. The old explorer somehow mess up with the new one on your server.

Regarding the coin supply... Something tells me it should be fixed in the coin source code, not in the explorer. I am pretty sure the same problem will appear with any other block explorer, and with Coinmarketcap.com, if you add your coin there.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:36:56 PM

Somehow the blockexplorer is resisting to be installed,

i tried to install the explorer on another server, but after setting the Key for mongodb, creating the source list and updating, the command:

Code:
sudo apt-get install -y mongodb-org

Gives me: mongodb-org cannot locate package.

This seems to be a common problem for 32bit machines but i have a 14.04 64bit version...

Editing files in the views sub folder seem to have some effect on displaying the balances but as long as the explorer is broken it does not make any sense to look into it further.

@drays what do you think is needed to reinstall it correctly?

p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

i tried to install the explorer on another server, but after setting the Key for mongodb, creating the source list and updating, the command:

Code:

This seems to be a common problem for 32bit machines but i have a 14.04 64bit version...

Editing files in the views sub folder seem to have some effect on displaying the balances but as long as the explorer is broken it does not make any sense to look into it further.

Did you try this:

https://docs.mongodb.org/v3.0/tutorial/install-mongodb-on-ubuntu/
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:30:22 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 10:00:20 PM by drays

Code:

Not perfectly sure on the reason, but typically when I get such message, "sudo apt-get update" helps... Try it, maybe package databases are outdated.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:07:59 PM

Code:

Did you try this:

Exactly, several times.
;-)

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:12:59 PM

Code:

Did you try this:

Exactly, several times.
;-)

Thats strange. What is the output of "sudo apt-get update" after running echo "deb http...." command? You should see something like "Get:1 http://repo.mongodb.org trusty/mongodb-org/3.0/multiverse amd64 Packages [7,183 B]" there.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:28:29 PM

Code:

Did you try this:

Exactly, several times.
;-)

Thats strange. What is the output of "sudo apt-get update" after running echo "deb http...." command? You should see something like "Get:1 http://repo.mongodb.org trusty/mongodb-org/3.0/multiverse amd64 Packages [7,183 B]" there.

I am pretty sure that i used the same tutorial in the first place but now it worked without any intervention, thank you.
But now i am stuck with npm install --production giving me some "'gyp' failed with exit code: 1" error.. hmm anyway i keep it updated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: