Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:40:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDR] Solidar fka WorldLeadCurrency a Freigeld coin for a basic income  (Read 30789 times)
rik8119 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:30:34 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 01:00:51 PM by rik8119

So as long as C-Cex

"version":80600 "blocks":75473
Should be fine for withdrawals. We will keep wallet online for some more days.

You heard the guys. Thanks to the great support C-Cex.com is providing (updating the client to enable withdrawals again) withdrawals are still up for a few days!

Another thing: as i wrote in an earlier post, a someone from the financial autonomous zone from italy and i were thinking about rebranding the coin (changing only the logo and the name!) to have a better fitting shorter and straighter name.
Although the official voucher is still Worldleadcurrency i started the rebranding under: https://www.github.com/wincev/solidar and added an own page for the coin (https://solidar.it). Everybody interested please let me know what you think about it (This is only a first draft).

Rik

Demurrage - the easiest way to a human society.
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:10:33 PM

Hi World,

basic income Januar is payed:
8905075b0e192908e7d1f8a9b1354591904802d9e540793ada972c9b9de93132

For all those that get a warning using the old blockchain folder for the new version, please use
Code:
./worldleadcurrency -reindex

I try to work on an usable block explorer and ended up with bitcore-node. As i do not see how it could be ported i have to try some other (iquidus also produces too many errors) or sir daniel makes an block explorer for 0.1 BTC maybe that is an option.

For some reason the mining has stoped, so hopefully some miner will continue as soon as the bitcoin bubble popps.

Rik

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

Any news dev?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:17:12 PM

Any news dev?

Hi, i am working on the Facebook messenger integration and a bitcore blockchain explorer but it is all unfinished stuff. And i would really like to get the coin on an exchange again..
So, no not at the moment.

Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

Hello world,

basic income Feb17 is out:
txid: bcb14cfd8e49a8869138a549880c1ccef4ccf6016691dac45e43c90d480e09f6

Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

The basic income payout in solidar via the facebook messenger is now open for testing.

To join send the solidar bot inside Facebook messenger a message, he should guide you through the process.

Please make sure to check your balance each month, because the payment is only granted to active users.

The interface to the WLC/Solidar network is not operational right now, but i am working on it.

Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

UBI Mach is payed:

badfbb7a98588c0d6bf85a5da124f40f664554eb30af24d7e9afdc9dfbabece6

shortlink to the facebook messenger bot: http://m.me/Solidar.Winc
To register send the message: join

Greetings Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

Hello World,

UBI April is payed:
3f157113c9144d18acd34d7ff5b1b7e745e5ef18715964a8d96023505e6072a2

for everyone that is using the mobile coinomi wallet: The fee calculation is not correct, if you have coins on your wallet please wait until i fixed the calculation.
I will write here when i have a new version online.

Thanks to all miners that are still mining. These are rough times for Solidar/ WLC at the moment but i am in contact with the freiexchange.com dev, and we are planning to put Solidar online for trading again!.

Bye Rik

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 12:03:17 AM

I get this error trying to compile on ubuntu 16.04:

g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DOPENSSL_NO_SSL2=1 -I/home/src/WLC/src -I/home/src/WLC/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/src/WLC/src/leveldb/include -I/home/src/WLC/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/auxpow.d -o obj/auxpow.o auxpow.cpp
In file included from script.h:15:0,
                 from auxpow.cpp:4:
bignum.h:14:18: fatal error: mpfr.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:180: recipe for target 'obj/auxpow.o' failed
make: *** [obj/auxpow.o] Error 1

Any ideas?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:28:58 AM

g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DOPENSSL_NO_SSL2=1 -I/home/src/WLC/src -I/home/src/WLC/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/src/WLC/src/leveldb/include -I/home/src/WLC/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/auxpow.d -o obj/auxpow.o auxpow.cpp
compilation terminated.

Any ideas?

Hi crackfoo, it is very likely that you forgot to install mpfr and gmp.

please install:

sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev
sudo apt-get install libmpfr-dev

to install the needed dependencies. If that doesn't fix it, don't hesitate to ask.

Rik

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

compilation terminated.

Any ideas?

Hi crackfoo, it is very likely that you forgot to install mpfr and gmp.

please install:

sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev
sudo apt-get install libmpfr-dev

to install the needed dependencies. If that doesn't fix it, don't hesitate to ask.

Rik

ahh I missed libmpfr-dev somehow, thanks!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

Nice to see some work being done on the new client on github.......

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:26:37 PM

Yes, there were some changes over time. I guess i should really do a new version. But time is a limiting factor. Mostly its some rebranding.

But i urge everyone to install the new version from www.github.com/wincev/solidar. The changes are permanent and older wallets will not work anymore.

The facebook messenger bot is closed to be finished and i hope the coin will be on freiexchange asap. I will update the windows client also asap.
Rik

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 07:16:18 PM

Yes, there were some changes over time. I guess i should really do a new version. But time is a limiting factor. Mostly its some rebranding.

But i urge everyone to install the new version from www.github.com/wincev/solidar. The changes are permanent and older wallets will not work anymore.

The facebook messenger bot is closed to be finished and i hope the coin will be on freiexchange asap. I will update the windows client also asap.
Rik

So should we not be mining using the older wallet? Also, is it just a case of placing the old wallet dat file into the new wallet data directory? Are the ports & everything else the same?

Thanks.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:39:22 AM

Rik

So should we not be mining using the older wallet? Also, is it just a case of placing the old wallet dat file into the new wallet data directory? Are the ports & everything else the same?

Thanks.

Please don't use the old wallet anymore. Proceed as follow:
- Stop the client (older Solidar version or worldleadcurrency client).
- git clone from https://github.com/wincev/solidar.git
- compile and run.
-if you were using worldleadcurrency wallet you maybe also should copy the wallet.dat file from .worldleadcurrency/ to .solidar/

We had to adjust the mining, because it was calculated with much more Basicincome accounts so please make sure everyone use the newest version.

Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:39:00 PM

Hello World,

i am sorry for the long time with no update but there i was active a lot in the freicoin forum with some stuff that should also help solidar. I wanna thank all those that still support the coin and those that gotten fresh into it. With Bitcoin on the edge to a new ATH it may be a push for many coins and i hope that includes Solidar. With the freicoin community we were now able to get Solidar onto the Freiexchange.com what means a lot to me because that means long time support of the coin and even demurrage will be included in the next version of Freiexchange beta portal.
The next thing is that the Freicoin community helped to get a working block explorer online what also means a lot to the coin as the former were crashing often.
And as a third addition we now pay 10 SLR per month of unconditional income in our facebook messenger bot m.me/solidar.winc -> i hope you like the project and tell your friends about it.

In summary there is now;
1. Again an exchange for SLR www.freiexchange.com
2. A block explorer to check balances: http://slr.sicanet.net/chain/Solidar
3. The facebook bot to receive an income www.m.me/solidar.winc
4. and i forgot there is now a section at freicoinallianceforum for Solidar https://freicoinalliance.com/forum/53-general-discussion/

Please also look in the forum because i can not post all information here. Thanks a lot! And please ask if you need some assistance.

Rik

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:21:35 PM

did you know SLR ticker is already taken by SolarCoin?

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:01:23 PM

I know that this could be confusing but i do not think that it is too much as SolarCoin should be $SLC and they are very closed in their customer selection, while we address everyone. However i will keep the option open to rename the ticker to $SLDR if there are any Problems in the future. Thank you.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:35:30 AM

Ok, i looked into it and as i want to get Solidar listed on the coinmarketcap page where Solarcoin is already present i will change the ticker to SDR. I hope i do not cross any other project with this *g*. The ticker in the wallet stays SLR until the next update, so dont be confused.

Anyway, please use the possibility to trade your Solidar at Freiexchange.com we could need some Volume there. The exchange has a great support, a telegram group for questions and news and the possibility to buy exchangeshares for the payout of a part of the fees earned by the exchange.

Additionally we want to bring the bot to Telegram and Whatsapp (maybe more in the future) so you can link your other messengers accounts once you created your facebook bot account via sending our bot at m.me/solidar.winc the message: join. For further informations and discussions see the freicoinallliance forum -https://freicoinalliance.com/forum/53-general-discussion/.

Rik

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:32:36 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 03:04:35 PM by IconFirm

My windoze Solidar wallet is no longer syncing, giving a warning:

"Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

I re-downloaded the wallet from solidar.it but the version is still v0.8.6.0-unk-beta, whereas my linux daemon versions are v0.8.6.1 - which has also stopped syncing.

Any nodes/ideas anyone? Or is this coin on the brink?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: