Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺💊💰👽🔫💀 GET RIGHT w/(BOB) OFFICIAL SubGenius CryptoCurrency  (Read 45508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:25:51 AM

what project this, i never look this project like this, maybe you can explain more about your project mission because difficult read project mission if there is no the Road Map, maybe you can add the Road Map

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobbscoin (OP)

Activity: 134

The End Times are Upon Us

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:44:21 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 02:04:41 AM by dobbscoin

Greetings MereHume/Earthling: Welcome to the true thread of the Crypto-Currency for the SubGenius!!
We are VERY PLEASED to have you Join us (even so late in the game) and have prepared a special "roadmap" if you will, in video format which should explain everything you need to know about our plans.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0x9ymMQUg8

Please feel free to come back and ask any questions you wish after fully digesting the whole video.
X-Day is Coming!!

what project this, i never look this project like this, maybe you can explain more about your project mission because difficult read project mission if there is no the Road Map, maybe you can add the Road Map

(BOB) Dobbscoin is the "Official Crypto-Currency of the Church of the SubGenius",
a TWENTY+ Year UFO/SEX CULT, and 'parody religion' founded within many well known beliefs.
The Church of the SubGenius teaches a complex belief system that focuses on a clip-art Deity.
J. R. "Bob" Dobbs shines a light upon The Conspiracy.
(Cliques Of Normals Secretly Planning Insidious Rituals Aimed at Controlling You)

REPENT
 QUIT YOUR JOB!
    SLACK OFF!!  
IT MAY ALREADY BE TOO LATE  
More: Wikipedia
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:11:22 AM

In case ya missed it, cos it was in another post..  ahem <g> wheeee
That Multi-Pool has 246 Ghs/s in SCRYPT MINING
This is why "BOB" Needs to be a POS coin.

Nobody's posted in this thread in a while. Could have sworn there was an active Dobbscoin thread...

I know there are some issues with the 'home' pool, and really one of the only options available here is to solomine.

As a card carrying subgenius, I must report to my brothers that I have found an active Dobbscoin pool in beautiful NL that seems to work with no problems (not spitting out orphans, etc)

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/dobbscoin.php

Let's keep this chain moving!

Prints

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:18:06 AM

DobbsCoin as per the description is truly awful and intentionally worthless. Can't even find markets for it Sad

LMAO!!!  Grin Grin

As per the DEV's pool description:

Some users have reported issues using the 'Home Pool'.

Using this site may cause:

shivers,
night terrors,
heart palpitations,
homicidal paranoia, or
the sensation that you're on fire.
Check out the blocks the users before you have found to determine if they're valid.
Sometimes the pool goes all wonky and on occasion ORPHANS have occurred.
If this is a problem for you please feel free to solomine or else just go away.
EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

AMEN BROTHER!!    We HATE Markets!!
MARKETS JUST FUCK UP OUR SLACK.

First it's MARKETS, then a multi-pool picks it up.. and next thing ya know a buncha PINKBOYS are wasting hash on it.. the difficulty goes through the roof - the chain forks and our shuttle craft is stuck on some interstellar exit ramp for a month.. WHO NEEDS MARKETS??!!

Unlike all other SHITCOINS "BOB" exists to JUSTIFY YOUR SINS, not dump on PINKBOYS. Let PINKBOYS dump on themselves buying n'Selling worthless shit coins at a loss while the world spins toward oblivion - and when the SEX GODDESSES' ARRIVE and the carpet bombing begins, it's off to the Corporate SIn Galaxy while all those poor shitcoin dupes die in hell on earth.

DobbsCoin as per the description is truly awful and intentionally worthless. Can't even find markets for it Sad

LMAO!!!  Grin Grin

As per the DEV's pool description:
Some users have reported issues using the 'Home Pool'.

Using this site may cause:
shivers, night terrors, heart palpitations, homicidal paranoia, or the sensation that you're on fire.
Check out the blocks the users before you have found to determine if they're valid.
Sometimes the pool goes all wonky and on occasion ORPHANS have occurred.
If this is a problem for you please feel free to solomine or else just go away.

And to BitCoinBob .. about mining at the hope pool.
Please keep us updated on your progress as the home pool and the multi-pool are off by about 400+ blocks  =]

conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:13:51 PM

Don't know why but this coin somehow looks really funny, can't take it seriously at all.
skammie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:59:01 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 03:36:09 PM by skammie

As a Reverend and a Doktor I was glad to see the home pool not kicking out a bunch of orphans. My wallet won't sync, though.  The block chain seems to be fouled up.  The Dobbscoin explorer shows it at block 268084, but the Prohash explorer shows it at block 268417.   And the home pool shows that it's on block 268880

I've had some trouble mining, but I suspect operator error before it's something with the pool.  Bfgminer doesn't seem to like the pool, and cgminer crashes after an hour or less.  
I hope I don't speak to soon, but I think I solved my problem.

These Dobbscoins are great for old mining hardware that I have that doesn't use up too much power.  115 watts for 5Mh
Ragarg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

Hello DOBBS team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in BOB just set c=BOB as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:06:58 AM

.info
<StatsBob> (BOB) Networkhps: 7.24 MH/s Difficulty: 0.2013958 Block: 279485

Something "BAD" has happened...
Not sure what it is.. or what to do abt. it yet
Prolly aughtta stop mining till the pool comes back

Can anyone run a "BOB" Pool?

-over
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

Nobody's posted in this thread in a while. Could have sworn there was an active Dobbscoin thread...

I know there are some issues with the 'home' pool, and really one of the only options available here is to solomine.

As a card carrying subgenius, I must report to my brothers that I have found an active Dobbscoin pool in beautiful NL that seems to work with no problems (not spitting out orphans, etc)

Prints

Ya, that was actually before I realized it was a profit switching pool. I am in the process of contacting them to have it removed in good faith. They likely did no research on this coin, and have no idea how badly they are making things for the chain. At least it got so clogged they had to shut it down for a week or two...

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

.info
<StatsBob> (BOB) Networkhps: 7.24 MH/s Difficulty: 0.2013958 Block: 279485

Something "BAD" has happened...
Not sure what it is.. or what to do abt. it yet
Prolly aughtta stop mining till the pool comes back

Can anyone run a "BOB" Pool?

-over

If I can convince Core to allow me to put Dobbscoin on our scrypt home pool (currently in development by me), I will certainly add it.

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

If I can convince Core to allow me to put Dobbscoin on our scrypt home pool (currently in development by me), I will certainly add it.

Yea, and please write to the soon to go under novaexchange
To REQ they un-disable BOB market for withdraw.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BOB/

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:15:15 PM

Hello DOBBS team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in BOB just set c=BOB as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.

Hi Ragarg,
 Thank you for supporting our network, we appreciate the support. This coin is very important, it's importance will become clear in the future (I cannot say when, I do not decide these matters)

However, if you have Dobbscoin in your profit switching stratum, may you kindly remove it and only allow direct access to mining the coin? This is a very small network, and has been almost destroyed by profit-switching. In any case, the metrics where you likely get your 'most profitable' coins from does not take into account the state of the network. Only the difficulty and the price on exchange.

Thank you for supporting Dobbscoin. FYI, I am not a member of development team, but am an ordained minister in the Church of the Subgenius (Why Dobbscoin essentially exists after it's initial trial phase) - which gives me authority to speak on this matter.

Thanks again, If you have any questions - please let me or someone from the dev team know.

Cheers!
Prints

Luci0gabsan

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

Hello men!

I think we need a new coin ... POW is too hard and no slack ... POS is too bankXIST  and less slack... we need to reach the slack not working to much ... we need POX!

Proof of eXcremeditation ... bunch of slack and coins!

Bye!
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

Yea, and please write to the soon to go under novaexchange
To REQ they un-disable BOB market for withdraw.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BOB/

I have written to them EndCiv, with an charismatic appeal to release BOB.

- Prints (Reverend Yaldabaoth)

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

Prints

Ya, that was actually before I realized it was a profit switching pool. I am in the process of contacting them to have it removed in good faith. They likely did no research on this coin, and have no idea how badly they are making things for the chain. At least it got so clogged they had to shut it down for a week or two...

In reference to the pool at mining-dutch, they have removed Dobbscoin from their profit switching stratum, so there will be no more 'spikes' like had been happening recently.

I still plan on setting up a Dobbscoin pool on Core Media's new home pool (coming soon, we've got our fingers in alot of tasty pies) so I don't know when that will be - but it will be! Wink

Luci0gabsan

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:02:56 PM

The chain is on-line and seems working ... somebody is mining too! Solo mining,  pool ? I don' know BUT something  is making COINZ

http://explorer.dobbscoin.info/

dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

Welcome Luci0gabsan

Wow.. yea, so VPS upgrade didn't go well.  
But then it was ok for a minute, till they migrated us back onto out IP's and now it's offline again.

EndCiv has the seed node pointed at him for the time being and it seems that reetus' explorer is working.
Someone is indeed makin coinz and the chain continues.

Such is another day in the life, in pursuit of ultimate Slack.

Praise "BOB"
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:22:25 AM

Just a heads up f you have any Dobbscoin on NOVA, the wallet is no longer in maint. mode and withdraws are processing.

Aloha
EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

Blocks still moving.. Why is this project dead?
Wallets in all flavors and zero exchanges?  - How can that even be?

Is there no one to take it over?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: