Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:40:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVED] [SCSY] Securitysys coin | ICO with Escrow | HEFTY1 PoW only | Nanobot  (Read 20504 times)
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

dev, when the transmitter, set the countdown, thank you!

dev, when the transmitter, set the countdown, thank you! Please

anyone know what it means? i really dont understand, even after 20 minutes of google  Roll Eyes

No suprnova pool! I am out!  Shocked

sorry the dev only wants own pools :-(

After launch we will add a pool, probably few times after been added by an exchange.. and when we will add a new pool, all be sure that will be Suprnova  Smiley

He wants you to set a Countdown until "release" of the coin (in chinese release/transmit is the same...)

just because they are Chineese i dont set it..we are also on altcoincalendar.. ICO ends and launch of the coin is in OP yellow dwarfs

+1 lol
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:01:40 PM

People some importants news.. our nanobot developers are more expert in this world than us and they suggested us that add the nanobot directly into wallet may be a good and new idea.. let us know if you like this thing because they want almost the double than create a standalone nanobot  Embarrassed

other thing: really publish thanks to ParmaBTC that today discovered a user (8pool) that copied this thread to make a scam.. PramaBTC contacted moderator that deleted it!

We are working on the first lamp with inside a sensor, just to show you what we intend for "security systems into design objects".. we will post photos once the product is ready..

We have some problem with our own program that discover movements through the camera (see the OP for more info).. until now it doesnt run on raspberry.. anyway we will take you update, im sure we will find a solution..

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:11:54 PM

i can do the escrow, but i want 0.5BTC fixed, so not depending on the amount escrowed.. and i want it just you accept, not at ICO's end..

Thanks, pm sent with my offer!

I wouldn't suggest using sciakysystem as the escrow provider. He has no feedback, unknown security practices and there would be no repercussions if he were to run with investors funds.

...says a competitor...  Angry  sorry but i have no trust 'cause i started to provide escrows since few time.. at your start also you had no feedback man.. i think provide escrows is a business in a moment where ICOs are so popular, leave people do the same you did and doing

I'm saying it as a member of the community that's been around long enough to know that trusting an escrow service that's provided by a "member" with 0 trust feedback isn't a smart thing to do. I didn't start providing escrow until about 2 months ago after being here for almost 2 years and receiving feedback based on dozens of prior transactions. Providing escrow for ICO's is not how you become "trusted", simple as that.

If you'd like to continue the discussion feel free to PM me so we don't clutter up the thread.

Thanks

paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

So ypu want miner can trade direct from wallets? i think you must have really good developer..... Smiley COOL !!
but if you add supernova pool i stop mine
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

Source: Google translate. C'mon people...

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:24:32 AM

Added new logo , thanks to hardroad !

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:38:34 AM

Escrow will be provided by sciakysystem.. he will post here the address

paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:16:04 AM

Dev why escrow?  worstest thing..escrower are more danger than devs.. an escrower spend time to increase his trust, and in the end..when he is in a big coin with big ico.. he runs with all btc's..
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:56:31 AM

Dev why escrow?  worstest thing..escrower are more danger than devs.. an escrower spend time to increase his trust, and in the end..when he is in a big coin with big ico.. he runs with all btc's..

if it's as you are saying, there arent no existing escrower.. pff
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:22:54 AM

Escrow Address is ready: 1NLH9CfMfXmS5iqm84odRfX7Ypac1ptG1D !!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:26:59 AM

thanks, OP up to date!

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:36:46 AM

thanks, OP up to date!

Hey, I might have invested.

If you'd use a trusted member for escrow as was suggested to you.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:48:46 PM

thanks, OP up to date!

Exactly.
His use as an escrow is a very very bad idea, as he has NO reputation at all.

If you really want it for cheaper, it is a better idea to not use an escrow rather than use this random dude as an escrow.

i can do the escrow, but i want 0.5BTC fixed, so not depending on the amount escrowed.. and i want it just you accept, not at ICO's end..

I wouldn't suggest using sciakysystem as the escrow provider. He has no feedback, unknown security practices and there would be no repercussions if he were to run with investors funds.

...says a competitor...  Angry  sorry but i have no trust 'cause i started to provide escrows since few time.. at your start also you had no feedback man.. i think provide escrows is a business in a moment where ICOs are so popular, leave people do the same you did and doing

No, you don't become an escrow because you want to escrow and gain trust over time.
You need to first gain trust through honest trading and then begin to escrow.

Do you see every newbie coming here to escrow ?
I could walk here, as I have more feedback (untrusted, but feedback nonetheless) and escrow then ?

You need an escrow with a huge trade history and documented security for the job, I'd recommend DevTheDev.

I have no idea what business plan the OP has where 2.5% of the ICO makes a huge difference, but increasing the price will still get more sales, if you use DevTheDev as an escrow instead of sciakysystem.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:03:53 PM

thanks, OP up to date!

Exactly.
His use as an escrow is a very very bad idea, as he has NO reputation at all.

If you really want it for cheaper, it is a better idea to not use an escrow rather than use this random dude as an escrow.

...says a competitor...  Angry  sorry but i have no trust 'cause i started to provide escrows since few time.. at your start also you had no feedback man.. i think provide escrows is a business in a moment where ICOs are so popular, leave people do the same you did and doing

No, you don't become an escrow because you want to escrow and gain trust over time.
You need to first gain trust through honest trading and then begin to escrow.

Do you see every newbie coming here to escrow ?
I could walk here, as I have more feedback (untrusted, but feedback nonetheless) and escrow then ?

You need an escrow with a huge trade history and documented security for the job, I'd recommend DevTheDev.

I have no idea what business plan the OP has where 2.5% of the ICO makes a huge difference, but increasing the price will still get more sales, if you use DevTheDev as an escrow instead of sciakysystem.

friends of devthedev? or same person with different accounts?

im agree with him to a fee of 0.2 BTC..who make this price? i can also send 4-5 BTCs to dev as a "escrow to escrower".. i send him 5 BTC that he can keep until i will unlock his ICOs funds.. If i will run with money, he have anyway 5 BTC or more (depending on how much i send).. i only want to collect trust
paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:10:33 PM

the problem is escrow in general.. i believe more in a dev that spent days and days of work to create a coin, than a user with +35000 trust.. he can run with money every moment .. in fact i invested without escrow
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:32:20 PM

the problem is escrow in general.. i believe more in a dev that spent days and days of work to create a coin, than a user with +35000 trust.. he can run with money every moment .. in fact i invested without escrow

who dont want escrow can don't use it.. as you did Smiley it is not a big problem i think

thanks, OP up to date!

i'm dislike for this.. sciakysystem is really cheap, he was really interested in this project since the ANN was published, not only for the escrow but also as investor and miner.. i dont see why he should stole my funds.. moreover, with his low and fixed fee i can keep unchanged the price of SCSY with or without escrow..

truthly talking, devthedev seems interested only in escrow, not also in this coin..i really don't like this thing.. anyways, let me see how goes escrowed ICO with sciakysystem and eventually i will contact devthedev..

Website just created and added in OP!!

paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:49:45 PM

you shouldn't do any escrow my suggest.. website nice, good the end with escrow doc
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:06:40 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes
paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes

classic FUD

I really doubt that some ten years old kid can produce what they are producing man
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:27:32 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes

classic FUD

I really doubt that some ten years old kid can produce what they are producing man
What they have produced yet? Useless coin to sell you ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: