Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RushWallet 2 Bitcoin Puzzle  (Read 33023 times)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:28:56 PM

not anyone claimed 1btc till now ?

If we can't even decrypt the following, then we sure as well aren't going to win the 1 BTC.

Code:
9e]IW8lnJN;J[88U316;JA!c:,>1Q9LViK;Jnrr;e+2A5m&]:24`D9/(-@=>3p(9km[F9m UnV9JCQC<,?Js;gE:=:fTe8A6)E>:2*.=<^g.K>"2XO;,pL`6r@lA:If2E;gE::<-i2'@73C q9PS3!=$q%F9iP:_=_]fJ:2+B]9NXo"9mL5':fLt=>'a=1=Apqd9h0/4@mj1<<(9b=[P&e@ r+Iu;-.OY:O+oW9e^*&?Q#6Ypsm=D^r7<RZ,<e3^v9n3i^< p="">

I'm still not following this... In what way has this got to do with the wallet?
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:14:32 AM

If we can't even decrypt the following, then we sure as well aren't going to win the 1 BTC.

Code:
9e]IW8lnJN;J[88U316;JA!c:,>1Q9LViK;Jnrr;e+2A5m&]:24`D9/(-@=>3p(9km[F9m UnV9JCQC<,?Js;gE:=:fTe8A6)E>:2*.=<^g.K>"2XO;,pL`6r@lA:If2E;gE::<-i2'@73C q9PS3!=$q%F9iP:_=_]fJ:2+B]9NXo"9mL5':fLt=>'a=1=Apqd9h0/4@mj1<<(9b=[P&e@ r+Iu;-.OY:O+oW9e^*&?Q#6Ypsm=D^r7<RZ,<e3^v9n3i^< p="">

It was a clue.
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:14:29 AM

Code:

^I personally do not think it has anything to do with solving a wallet. Think people are reading too much into this one.

The code comes from one of the clue emails sent out to their subscribers. But it was not actually a clue, it was hidden at the bottom of the email - blue text against blue background.

All wallets are meant to be hidden within the video. This code, if a valid clue, blows that premise away.

Just my opinion though.
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:28:28 AM

Code:

^I personally do not think it has anything to do with solving a wallet. Think people are reading too much into this one.

It's the most difficult puzzle that they've put out. It could, of course, be a diversion that doesn't mean anything.

The code comes from one of the clue emails sent out to their subscribers. But it was not actually a clue, it was hidden at the bottom of the email - blue text against blue background.

Correct. Technically it wasn't the clue, just hidden in the clue's e-mail.

All wallets are meant to be hidden within the video. This code, if a valid clue, blows that premise away.

I would hope that all solutions are hidden within the video, however indirectly this may turn out to be the case. Don't forget that there have been misspellings/misswordings that WERE NOT in the video, and were only made obvious by clues, therefore, I think it is still very useful to decode the above. Keep in mind that we don't even know what a number of the redeemed wallet solutions are, so any hint is helpful at this point.
rapport

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:44:08 AM

My opinion is wallet # 30 will be a final day solve after kryptokit post some late last minute clues.

I hope that doesn't happen because it would be a disappointing "ending".  I think Kryptokit should ignore the deadline.

If they want to start giving more clues, it would be preferable if they could explain more clues to #13, 23, 26, 28 and it gives us more time to chew on the 2 remaining ones.

I am not good at this, but I don't think the 2 remaining ones are anywhere near so difficult, that they are going to go unsolved without more clues: sooner or later some really good puzzle solvers (like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301) will stumble upon this, chew things over, and will solve it.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:14:03 PM

I think the location of wallet 30 is here :

Rushwallet.com/#“Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!”

I thought might as well share it since only 2 days and hopefully someone will crack it from bitcointalk my brain and fingers are killing me. If you feeling generous :

1NYaBPmrUjGZ5WA7iiPkDGcd7EBZKNTECW
Fool4BTC

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:43:37 PM

Rushwallet.com/#“Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!”

I thought might as well share it since only 2 days and hopefully someone will crack it from bitcointalk my brain and fingers are killing me. If you feeling generous :

1NYaBPmrUjGZ5WA7iiPkDGcd7EBZKNTECW

Once I crack it I will give you half  Cool
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:56:06 PM

And how did you find that? I don't think any of the contest wallets were protected by password so far.

A Rush Of Blood To The Head to coin a phrase..... I was up late last night and I thought let me try this its a long shot and viola.... Then spent the next 4 hours trying to work out the password.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:23:23 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 07:41:37 PM by S4VV4S

And how did you find that? I don't think any of the contest wallets were protected by password so far.

A Rush Of Blood To The Head to coin a phrase..... I was up late last night and I thought let me try this its a long shot and viola.... Then spent the next 4 hours trying to work out the password.

LOL!

"A Rush Of Blood To The Head to coin a phrase....."

OK, I was thinking of not even bothering after the stupid move you did after my post (you know which one),
but, common man, "A Rush Of Blood To The Head to coin a phrase....." seriously?Huh?

First things first.
I DO NOT mean NO disrespect but you need to come back to reality and be REAL.
There was NO Rushes of Blood.
The link is available at: http://kryptokit.com/fundraiser/
Scroll down to where it says "A GOOD BRAINWALLET" and scroll down to the last part.

Secondly:
You would have NOT provided the link you did unless I had posted the post I had deleted (which most people who are registered to this thread got anyway).

I was there days ago (Kryptokit can verify this all I have to do is give them my IP).
Now, why didn't I share my discovery?
It's simple....
I shared my solves in this game before (ones that none of you knew about) yet, from what it seems, somebody is NOT sharing the same opinion even though they have withdrawn the BTC from the wallets they had discovered. They are doing this to keep you behind while they are either: a) busy trying to crack the pass to the big wallet. b) trying to figure out where the big wallet is

Should it be A, you are too late and providing the link for all the rest was the correct move.
(The problem is that you didn't until I said I can give the link for a fee, which means that you weren't planning to).

But should it be option B that means you have just fucked up the game for everyone and gave the ones ahead of us the link to the big wallet.
(I say ahead of us me included because I don't have the solves for 4 wallets which most of us don't)

That being said, I truly hope that somebody from these forums finds the password and collects.

Do let us know.

Thanks Smiley

EDIT: Either A or B, chances are that you are getting jack shit......
You are a Senior Member, you should have known that by now....
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:56:24 PM

LOL!

OK, I was thinking of not even bothering after the stupid move you did after my post (you know which one),
but, common man, "A Rush Of Blood To The Head to coin a phrase....." seriously?Huh?

First things first.
Scroll down to where it says "A GOOD BRAINWALLET" and scroll down to the last part.

Secondly:
You would have NOT provided the link you did unless I had posted the post I had deleted (which most people who are registered to this thread got anyway).

I was there days ago (Kryptokit can verify this all I have to do is give them my IP).
It's simple....
I shared my solves in this game before (ones that none of you knew about) yet, from what it seems, somebody is NOT sharing the same opinion even though they have withdrawn the BTC from the wallets they had discovered. They are doing this to keep you behind while they are either: a) busy trying to crack the pass to the big wallet. b) trying to figure out where the big wallet is

Should it be A, you are too late and providing the link for all the rest was the correct move.
(The problem is that you didn't until I said I can give the link for a fee, which means that you weren't planning to).

But should it be option B that means you have just fucked up the game for everyone and gave the ones ahead of us the link to the big wallet.
(I say ahead of us me included because I don't have the solves for 4 wallets which most of us don't)

That being said, I truly hope that somebody from these forums finds the password and collects.

Do let us know.

Thanks Smiley

Well I  wasn't to sure that me and you was talking about the same wallet but now I know for sure..... I was thinking of making it a level playing field since this has been going on for weeks.... What with over a day to go I wanted someone to win it if I didn't. Sorry I didn't mean to tread on your toes
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:02:37 PM

LOL!

First things first.

Secondly:

It's simple....

Do let us know.

Thanks Smiley

Well I  wasn't to sure that me and you was talking about the same wallet but now I know for sure..... I was thinking of making it a level playing field since this has been going on for weeks.... What with over a day to go I wanted someone to win it if I didn't. Sorry I didn't mean to tread on your toes

Bro, I have no problem.
I do not even care if I win (but I would like to find the solution).
My problem is that there is people who are grabbing our clues (from all members in the forum) and using it to their benefit.

I have no problem if someone from the forum wins.
I will even brag about it.
BUT, if we spend all this time just to give the coins to someone who is an outsider (which they are judging by the way they are hoarding solves) then it's disappointing.

Like I said, I hope one of us (an active member of these forums) wins the grand prize.

That's all Smiley

If I come up with something new I will let you guys know.
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:11:10 PM

BTW, (all credit goes to HeadsOrTails)
MDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDExMDAxMDEg has a way of converting to the word "use" without the quotes.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

MDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDExMDAxMDEg has a way of converting to the word "use" without the quotes.

Wtf what decryption method to do that?
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:36:47 PM

Wtf what decryption method to do that?

https://brainwallet.github.io/#converter

Type: MDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDExMDAxMDEg in the top box and select Base64 on the top window and Text on the bottom.

Copy the result (01110101 01110011 01100101)
Paste in the top window (replace everything else) and select Bin as input and text as output.

You get the word "use"

dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:49:08 PM

Probably wrong since this also pulls up a password prompt:
https://rushwallet.com/#Dmitri%20hates%20Enriques%20loud%20keyboard%20but%20loves%20b1tc0in!

In fact, remove any amount of characters from the end up until the first exclamation mark and it will prompt for a password.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

https://rushwallet.com/#Dmitri%20hates%20Enriques%20loud%20keyboard%20but%20loves%20b1tc0in!

In fact, remove any amount of characters from the end up until the first exclamation mark and it will prompt for a password.

I wouldn't bet on that mate....

Dmitri Nancy Enrique

and

Dmitri Enrique Nancy

Both count as the same on the contest submission.
Anything else doesn't work
(weird? is that a bug?)

Apart from that I have lost MANY wallets due to the fact that I knew that brainwallets are case sensitive.
This is not the issue here. There is no case sensitivity.
Anything you submit, you have to submit: Title Case, Sentence Case, Lower Case, Capital Case.
Then again, what we see is e.g: SUPERCAliFRAGiliStiCEXPiAliDOCiOUS X3 yet the answer was: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious X3

Also we have received clues which were NOT present in the video, and were in fact solutions.

Yeah, this is a game like I haven't played before......

EDIT: Btw, your link brings me to a wallet addres: 1CK1Lu6EYZAWYGN25VSigw8LJvk7XHBNsG
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:26:09 PM

EDIT: Btw, your link brings me to a wallet addres: 1CK1Lu6EYZAWYGN25VSigw8LJvk7XHBNsG

That's because the link urlifies without the trailing '!'. Add it back and you'll get the password prompt.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:30:39 PM

That's because the link urlifies without the trailing '!'. Add it back and you'll get the password prompt.

Indeed you are correct.

However, when it comes to this game I believe that the link that we have is correct.
That is being said without having knowledge of the 4 wallets of which we have no clue what the answer was (even though I have narrowed down my results).

EDIT: WTF is up with the quotes?
Seriously?
badjacks99

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:29:07 PM

i surley thought someone would have figured it out by now. what a tough one.
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:39:29 PM

i surley thought someone would have figured it out by now. what a tough one.

Yes, unfortunately we didn't have you in our team before.
Welcome aboard.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: