Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conscience  (Read 2642 times)
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:43:31 PM

Feel free to start a thread if you think you can back those claims.  It may not be out of place for you to have introduced the Bible in that thread, but, it is likely that it would distract from the subject of the thread.
You don't debate well. You just ask nonsense questions...and eventually say "Go read the Bible."...............Boring.
This thread in particular is more about discussing the facts of conscience.

If I said the sun is shining, what is there to debate about?  Same with the conscience.  We all have it, we all damage it.

Now, when I post the cure, I can see there being a debate about that.
What you'll do is post a whole lot's o' religious bullshit that you can't back-up in any meaningful way, and then demand everyone else prove you wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noviapriani

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:50:07 PM

When you artificially create guilt, you resort to artificial means to cure it. If you are as you are, predisposed to believe yourself "guilty" of something (even though you never did anything to feel guilty about!) you resort to the same bullshit cure that caused you to feel guilty in the first place.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:47:17 PM

So, if religion something or other isn't the answer, where exactly does guilt come from? Little kids, like 1 year old, often don't seem to feel guilty at all about anything. They have learned to walk, and literally run around naked, parading their bodies without any guilt at all. Yet a mere 20 years later, most of them become highly embarrassed if they are stripped of their clothes in front of other people.

Is it training? Is it because parents and society train them to feel guilt? Is it pain, somehow? Do they realize that they are not strong, and so their embarrassment turns into guilt?

I am not condemning non religious answers here. I suppose I could look up what psychologists have to say. But I am simply looking for an answer here.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mr.Bitty (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:09:02 PM

Feel free to start a thread if you think you can back those claims.  It may not be out of place for you to have introduced the Bible in that thread, but, it is likely that it would distract from the subject of the thread.
You don't debate well. You just ask nonsense questions...and eventually say "Go read the Bible."...............Boring.

If I said the sun is shining, what is there to debate about?  Same with the conscience.  We all have it, we all damage it.

What you'll do is post a whole lot's o' religious bullshit that you can't back-up in any meaningful way, and then demand everyone else prove you wrong.
There is artificial guilt as well as real guilt.

it is interesting that driver thinks that if someone murders and rapes, then feels guilty, that it is artificial guilt.  But, I don't think he is alone in this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:12:32 PM

it is interesting that driver thinks that if someone murders and rapes, then feels guilty, that it is artificial guilt.  But, I don't think he is alone in this.
He said nothing about the guilt of murder or rape, he is talking about religious nitwits who believe they are born with the sins of man on their backs and then they have to turn to religion to try to fix it.  In other words, he is talking about you.

My conscience is undamaged.  I have nothing to feel guilty about.
noviapriani

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:24:26 PM

He said nothing about the guilt of murder or rape, he is talking about religious nitwits who believe they are born with the sins of man on their backs and then they have to turn to religion to try to fix it.  In other words, he is talking about you.

My conscience is undamaged.  I have nothing to feel guilty about.
Criminals who commit crimes against others should feel guilty for their crimes. No one is disputing that. It's too bad that many sociopaths have no conscience, thus they feel no guilt about anything, but that's another issue.

noviapriani

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Feeling guilty because your belief in myths and fairy tales says you should feel guilty even though you've done nothing wrong it just stupid.

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:33:34 PM

Guilt, for example, that comes from murdering someone, or raping someone.Now, of course, any of the above actions can be done, without someone feeling guilty.  As discussed earlier, one can damage one's conscience.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

guilt is for the weak.  when i commit murder i get away with it

i am here.
noviapriani

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:41:10 PM

Guilt, for example, that comes from murdering someone, or raping someone.Now, of course, any of the above actions can be done, without someone feeling guilty.  As discussed earlier, one can damage one's conscience.
You come across as one too immature to fathom such things. You want to lump all the things you consider "sin" into one package and have a one-size-fits-all solution that makes all the bad stuff go away.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
I doubt you've ever murdered anyone, nor have you raped, etc.  Probably the worst thing you've ever done is think carnal thoughts about the woman in the next cubical.

Life doesn't work that way, nor does your religious bullshit.

noviapriani

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:48:30 PM

Riddle Me This, Mr.Bitty.....
Having carnal thoughts about your female co-worker in the next cubicle that she knows nothing about, yet you feel guilty...  Who do you ask forgiveness of? Have you committed a "sin"?

If you murder someone, who do you ask forgivness of when you feel guilty of your actions?  Your "creator"?
What happens when the loved-ones of your victim refuse to forgive you?   Do you still go to Hell?

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:52:01 PM

Here me this: you can not spread lies and keep a clear conscience.you know you perpetuate lies.you're not fooling anyone...if you killed someone your guilty !

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:44:27 PM

Here me this: you can not spread lies and keep a clear conscience.you know you perpetuate lies.you're not fooling anyone...if you killed someone your guilty !

Absolutely good point. If you lie about anything, part of your subconscious believes the lie itself. Part recognizes the lie for what it is. This produces a contradiction within. Is this contradiction what guilt really is? Is it the contradiction that wears on you, causing cycles of feedback in your brain until your brain can't properly direct your body anymore? Is this the real reason behind why we get old and die... we kill ourselves with lies?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:48:26 PM

war is born.  fuck the war.  fight the norm.

i am here.
Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:33:40 PM

Absolutely good point. If you lie about anything, part of your subconscious believes the lie itself. Part recognizes the lie for what it is. This produces a contradiction within. Is this contradiction what guilt really is? Is it the contradiction that wears on you, causing cycles of feedback in your brain until your brain can't properly direct your body anymore? Is this the real reason behind why we get old and die... we kill ourselves with lies?

Smiley
Someone's conscience is obviously bothering them.For someone who murdered - what can they do to deal with the guilt that can follow?  Only thing that works is the blood of Christ.

noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:37:30 PM

Smiley
Someone's conscience is obviously bothering them.For someone who murdered - what can they do to deal with the guilt that can follow?  Only thing that works is the blood of Christ.
If one has wronged another and suffers a guilty conscience, the only thing that can help is true remorse and possibly seeking forgiveness from the one who has been wronged. Obviously no one can seek forgiveness from a dead person, but possibly showing true remorse and seeking forgiveness from the victim's loved ones might be an option.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:42:26 PM

Smiley

This is ABSOLUTELY the GOOD point. Use the guilt you feel, only momentarily. Use it to check up on your life to see that you are doing what is for-a-fact the best you can do. Make corrections to your life as appropriate. Then get rid of the guilt by casting it on Jesus, right along with the wrong that you have done that has sparked the guilt. Move on to better things.

Smiley

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

Smiley
If one has wronged another and suffers a guilty conscience, the only thing that can help is true remorse and possibly seeking forgiveness from the one who has been wronged. Obviously no one can seek forgiveness from a dead person, but possibly showing true remorse and seeking forgiveness from the victim's loved ones might be an option.
So, you admit you don't know what to do about such guilt?Hmmmm....Yet millions testify to the effectiveness of the blood of Christ.

noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:51:21 PM

Someone's conscience is obviously bothering them.
Obviously it's you. You have wronged many, but you show no remorse, yet believe your myths and fairy tales absolve you of guilt, but you're just as guilty as you ever were.
But I don't blame You.....

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:05:45 PM

Someone's conscience is obviously bothering them.
Obviously it's you. You have wronged many, but you show no remorse, yet believe your myths and fairy tales absolve you of guilt, but you're just as guilty as you ever were.
But I don't blame You.....

Wrong! A believer in Christ has sinned. He may have guilt. But once he confesses his sin, and accepts the forgiveness of Jesus, then the sin is gone. If the guilt remains beyond the point that it is effective in producing fruits in the life of the person, then the person wasn't really believing in the first place. Remorse is different than guilt.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: