Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conscience  (Read 2641 times)
Mr.Bitty (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:06:16 PM

By the way, you have been implicitly stating that the Creator exists. As it says in Romans, the knowledge of the Creator is inherent in us - as much as we seek to kill that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:09:49 PM

Here me this: you can not spread lies and keep a clear conscience.you know you perpetuate lies.you're not fooling anyone...if you killed someone your guilty !

Absolutely good point. If you lie about anything, part of your subconscious believes the lie itself. Part recognizes the lie for what it is. This produces a contradiction within. Is this contradiction what guilt really is? Is it the contradiction that wears on you, causing cycles of feedback in your brain until your brain can't properly direct your body anymore? Is this the real reason behind why we get old and die... we kill ourselves with lies?

Smiley
Someone's conscience is obviously bothering them.For someone who murdered - what can they do to deal with the guilt that can follow?  Only thing that works is the blood of Christ.
If one has wronged another and suffers a guilty conscience, the only thing that can help is true remorse and possibly seeking forgiveness from the one who has been wronged. Obviously no one can seek forgiveness from a dead person, but possibly showing true remorse and seeking forgiveness from the victim's loved ones might be an option.
So, you admit you don't know what to do about such guilt?Hmmmm....Yet millions testify to the effectiveness of the blood of Christ.
I'm willing to bet you paid good money to have yourself turned into an brainless fool. No one becomes as utterly stupid as you for free. You must have had professional help.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:20:33 PM

Here me this: you can not spread lies and keep a clear conscience.you know you perpetuate lies.you're not fooling anyone...if you killed someone your guilty !

Absolutely good point. If you lie about anything, part of your subconscious believes the lie itself. Part recognizes the lie for what it is. This produces a contradiction within. Is this contradiction what guilt really is? Is it the contradiction that wears on you, causing cycles of feedback in your brain until your brain can't properly direct your body anymore? Is this the real reason behind why we get old and die... we kill ourselves with lies?

Smiley
Someone's conscience is obviously bothering them.For someone who murdered - what can they do to deal with the guilt that can follow?  Only thing that works is the blood of Christ.
If one has wronged another and suffers a guilty conscience, the only thing that can help is true remorse and possibly seeking forgiveness from the one who has been wronged. Obviously no one can seek forgiveness from a dead person, but possibly showing true remorse and seeking forgiveness from the victim's loved ones might be an option.
So, you admit you don't know what to do about such guilt?Hmmmm....Yet millions testify to the effectiveness of the blood of Christ.
I'm willing to bet you paid good money to have yourself turned into an brainless fool. No one becomes as utterly stupid as you for free. You must have had professional help.

LOL ! (Forgive me.)   Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:29:59 PM

By the way, you have been implicitly stating that the Creator exists. As it says in Romans, the knowledge of the Creator is inherent in us - as much as we seek to kill that.
Whatever feeds your delusions.
While this is not the best, it is a pretty good definition of your problems....

A delusion, in everyday language, is a fixed belief that is either false, fanciful, or derived from deception. Psychiatry defines the term more specifically as a belief that is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, apperception, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders and particularly in schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:39:04 PM

Whatever feeds your delusions.
While this is not the best, it is a pretty good definition of your problems....

A delusion, in everyday language, is a fixed belief that is either false, fanciful, or derived from deception. Psychiatry defines the term more specifically as a belief that is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, apperception, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders and particularly in schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
There you go again - whenever you cannot post anything to your defense.Every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess, that Jesus is LORD

noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:54:20 PM

I can only hope that this thread is your way of asking for help with your condition, Mr.Bitty, and I can only hope that you get the help you need.

Reality is not such a bad thing!

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:01:44 PM

I can only hope that this thread is your way of asking for help with your condition, Mr.Bitty, and I can only hope that you get the help you need.

Of course, you have done this to others, so, nothing to personally take note of here.  I am sorry for you.Is not my fault you don't want to accept God in your life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:02:02 PM

Now, now. Be gentle with him. After all, none of us truly knows what he/she believes way down deep. We are all so deceptive that we deceive ourselves into thinking that we believe all kinds of things that we really do not.

The only reason that some of us, like Mr. Bitty, will be saved, is that God is the one working the salvation. We all have the strength to deny Him. It is only when we do not apply that inner denial strength forcefully enough that we can be saved by the strength of God.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:07:18 PM

Of course, you have done this to others, so, nothing to personally take note of here.  I am sorry for you.Is not my fault you don't want to accept God in your life.
You should take it very personally. You've had some sort of psychotic break and you can't tell reality from fantasy/ truth from lies.

JeeZ!  You believe the blood of dead people absolve guilt and  snakes can talk and virgins can bear children! 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:21:41 PM

Of course, you have done this to others, so, nothing to personally take note of here.  I am sorry for you.Is not my fault you don't want to accept God in your life.
You should take it very personally. You've had some sort of psychotic break and you can't tell reality from fantasy/ truth from lies.

JeeZ!  You believe the blood of dead people absolve guilt and  snakes can talk and virgins can bear children!  

Sorry for butting in. Let me interject that Jesus was/is the Son of God. He is both God and man. He died and arose from the dead. His God attributes make Him to be able to do all kinds of things that God does. His man attributes make Him to be sympathetic with people from the inside, so that He can save them. Blood is a very big thing. It is know that blood is the very essence of life, simply by observance of what happens when you eliminate blood from a person. How much more when you apply the blood of the Person, Jesus, Who is man so that He can have blood, and God so that He can have strength?

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:50:51 PM

JeeZ!  You believe the blood of dead people absolve guilt and  snakes can talk and virgins can bear children! 
Oh, please, I read the other threads, and your interactions with other folks.  I take seriously their input on dealing with you.

Sometimes with you, Proverbs 26:4 apply, sometimes Proverbs 26:5.   

The trick is knowing the difference.  Not always easy.

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:56:27 PM

Of course, you have done this to others, so, nothing to personally take note of here.  I am sorry for you.Is not my fault you don't want to accept God in your life.

JeeZ!  You believe the blood of dead people absolve guilt and  snakes can talk and virgins can bear children!  

Sorry for butting in. Let me interject that Jesus was/is the Son of God. He is both God and man. He died and arose from the dead. His God attributes make Him to be able to do all kinds of things that God does. His man attributes make Him to be sympathetic with people from the inside, so that He can save them. Blood is a very big thing. It is know that blood is the very essence of life, simply by observance of what happens when you eliminate blood from a person. How much more when you apply the blood of the Person, Jesus, Who is man so that He can have blood, and God so that He can have strength?

Yes,your right,but he is an atheist ,hee doesn't want to believe in God,he doesn't have ears to hear the Word Of God and he doesn't have eyes to see His miracles.

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:59:25 PM

Any sane person would agree there is a Creator.  And, given that, any sane person would agree that the Creator has the power to do that.
The only question is: would he?  That is debatable.Unfortunately, the description of a sane person does not apply to you, eh?

noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:14:40 PM

Any sane person would agree there is a Creator.  And, given that, any sane person would agree that the Creator has the power to do that.
The only question is: would he?  That is debatable.Unfortunately, the description of a sane person does not apply to you, eh?
No, they don't. Sane people do not believe in mythical beings. My "case" doesn't require any defense.  I'm not delusional.  I don't have to "defend" reality.

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:18:15 PM

You have already shown by your thoughts on conscience that there is a Creator.You are just in denial - and using the word 'mythical' to try to make your case look good (since you cannot put up an honest defense).One cannot say that the unverse does not show design.
And one cannot take the conscience seriously if one denies the Creator.  Not if they are consistent.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:02:44 AM

You have already shown by your thoughts on conscience that there is a Creator.You are just in denial - and using the word 'mythical' to try to make your case look good (since you cannot put up an honest defense).One cannot say that the unverse does not show design.
And one cannot take the conscience seriously if one denies the Creator.  Not if they are consistent.
If anything frightens me it is what some religious people does to otherwise mentally well-adjusted people. You are a shining example of the dangers.
In the past I've asked you why you don't believe in Santa Claus, and you could never give an answer. That's because in your delusional state of mind there is no clear reason. According to you, all you need do is have faith, and Santa will become just as real as your "creator". If you actually applied common sense and reason to your Santa beliefs, you'd have to apply the same common sense and reason to your creator beliefs, and your delusions would fall like a house of cards. You have to abandon common sense and reason in everything in-order for your religious beliefs to stand up.  That's what happens when you can't tell reality from fantasy, or truth from lies.  To you a lie is simply something that doesn't fit your religious . You can't definatively state the difference between truth and untruth. You can't afford to apply common sense and reason.
Rigon

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:13:55 AM

In your mind anything can be real as long as you have faith in it. The reason why you can't post anything to back-up your religious claims is because there is simply nothing there.
I'm surprised you are able to function.  Perhaps you don't. In real life people who can't tell reality from fantasy do not function well in society.
My guess is you are a liar. You don't really believe the bullshit you post on these boards. No one could possibly believe as you and function as a normal member of society.
Rigon

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:49:42 AM

You believe you were born guilty of something you don't even understand and carry guilt where ever you go, constantly fearing your "creator". A single thought will cause you fear of pissing-off your "creator". You even feel guilty because you may piss-off your "creator" in the future.

If you choose to live that way, that is your choice.
Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:03:06 PM

If anything frightens me it is what some religious people does to otherwise mentally well-adjusted people. You are a shining example of the dangers.
In the past I've asked you why you don't believe in Santa Claus, and you could never give an answer. That's because in your delusional state of mind there is no clear reason. According to you, all you need do is have faith, and Santa will become just as real as your "creator". If you actually applied common sense and reason to your Santa beliefs, you'd have to apply the same common sense and reason to your creator beliefs, and your delusions would fall like a house of cards. You have to abandon common sense and reason in everything in-order for your religious beliefs to stand up.  That's what happens when you can't tell reality from fantasy, or truth from lies.  To you a lie is simply something that doesn't fit your religious . You can't definatively state the difference between truth and untruth. You can't afford to apply common sense and reason.
Another lie.  Yet, I fear you may actually believe your own lies.  But your own insecurities on this issue is what keeps egging you on with these discussions.  The thing about these forums is that, you don't like what is posted, you can can choose to ignore it.  Well, it is harder to do if one is insecure.

And then there are your anger issues.  Please don't deny that.  I am not the only one who has born the brunt of that, or has pointed it out.

Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:22:54 PM

Whenever I seek to verify something from Scripture, I am sooner or later successful.  It is historically accurate, for example.

In addition, it can be tested.  People's lives are changed in a powerful way in trusting in the risen Jesus that does not happen for those who do not trust.
Conscience is evidence that there is a Creator. Unless you are saying right and wrong are subjective.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: