Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Funding for Professional Certification  (Read 822 times)
LookingforFunding (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:37:06 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 12:16:58 AM by LookingforFunding

Hi All,

I am looking for funding to study a professional Certification. Wondering if anyone can assist me.

I need in total 3100GBP which is 12.3240 BTC.  With the Jobs I can land after this there will be no problem PAYING BACK THIS FUND / LOAN.

The course is from the 1st of October to the 3rd of October 2014 and there is another course available from the 24th - the 26th of November 2014

The Course email received is below:
---------------------------------------

Thank you for showing an interest in Firebrand Training. I hope you now have a good understanding of the benefits of training with Firebrand?

Get everything you need to pass, on your all-inclusive course:

• 12-hour training days with an Official TOGAF Training Provider – stay focused through our lecture, lab & review delivery method
• 24-hour lab access
• Official TOGAF Courseware and official exams (delivered during the course)
• Food and accommodation
• Certification guarantee

Just travel to our distraction-free training centre, and we’ll take care of the rest. You can then concentrate on getting your new skills, and certification to prove your knowledge.

Firebrand's 3-day Official TOGAF 9.1 (Level 1 & 2) Certification course is £2,525 (+VAT)

Find full courses details, including upcoming dates, here:  http://www.firebrandtraining.co.uk/courses/the-open-group/togaf-certification

NB: I can confirm that this programme attains NVQ level-5 or above.

Feel free to view our corporate video which explains "A Tale of Two Guys", the major differences between traditional learning methods and Firebrand Training methods:  http://www.firebrandtraining.co.uk/video

If you have a query, or to discuss in more detail – please contact me directly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate any support of funding.

Please get in touch with me if you require further details. ie, Who I am etc.

I hope this appeals to all the good folks out there that can assist.

Please send Funds here: 18GkFB7AqKVFmobZB4nGJGc2sXw8ntp6Ny

Thank you All For your support or Criticism. I'm justing trying to get Certified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1065

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:53:07 PM

Another personal message spammer:
Hi Jutarul, 2112 & Goonie,

I am seeking funding support for a Professional Certification - TOGAF Level 1 & 2. Can you please provide support for me even if you were to just share this.

I am going out on a limb here hoping that someone can assist me. If there is any information you require, please feel free to ask and I will provide it.

I basically can't get support from any of the avenues I have pursued, ie loan, friends and family.

With this Certification I can secure a job role paying 65K, 75K+(GBP) and I can get this money back to the funders with a monthly payment option, if required.

I have searched and there aren't any cryptocurrencies offering educational funding which would be a real game changer for the market. Given that just about every sector or industry that is successful and booming, has an educational integration in some form; ie technology (pushing for computer sciences in school, MS Academy etc.)

I am asking for support and maybe, you guys can create a cryptocurrency funding/loan initiative/investment bank or whatever is appealing. As many people out there can perhaps better the human civilisation if the right help and just about everything we do, requires knowledge & education.

Maybe Slush's Bitcoin wallet can even benefit from this in the long run or it can be something to consider.

My Point being that if anything is ever implemented to create real substantial change in the world for decades and even centuries, it is harnessed through educational engagements and initiatives.

I for one would apply seeking funding from such an entity even if I had to pay it back on a monthly basis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a post about it here seeking funding: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797759.msg8973994#msg8973994

Any assistance you can provide is welcome and would be great. The course is from the 1st of October to the 3rd of October 2014 and there is another course available from the 24th - the 26th of November 2014

I can only hope that Bitcoins can do more than just finance companies and also fund and finance education for individuals like myself who seek to get get professional certifications and payback in kind.

I hope that you and anyone you can share this with can support the fund.

Thank you,

Jhan

Please comment, critique, criticize or ridicule BIP 2112: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54382.0
Long-term mining prognosis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91101.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: