Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:25:53 AM

Mchrono, when will we start to see PR by Michael terpin's group?

xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:25:51 AM

As we said before, our vision of the ecosystem that we wanted for Munne is moving satisfactorily, University and the game are ready, the first one only needs content and the second one more users. That the price of MNE is down or up is not something that we can handle, it is up to you, this is the real world, not every investment will give you benefits in 6 months, you only lose money when you sell before time. What I am saying is that we are here for the long run. About the problem that some of you have, as we fix it you can use the previous wallet. Links: http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-mac-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-ubuntu-64-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-windows-previous.zip

We have a plan for the next step. We will hire some help to reach content creators for Munne University. If you can recommend us someone for that job, it will be great. At the same time, we want to start a digital campaign for MunneProject, we have in mind some SEO campaign to start attracting natural traffic and also buy some ads from Google or maybe Facebook. Of course, this steps will take some time to produce significant results, but as we said before, we are here for the long run.

We would appreciate and reward any help with the content and the users for the game.

Bye

1. Good to hear from you.
2. I hope that sometimes you can reach your goals.
3. You don't have to say "we are here for the long run" when you shout out in the ico-phase that you wanna be one of the top-ten currencies in two month (yes, you deleted that...)

So don't forget Mr. Mchrono, we are watching you, and there are a lot of clever members in here, we know what to do and how things are going...

One tip (often read in that thread but nothing happened) - Actualize your roadmap!

Confirm01

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:51:38 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 09:01:05 PM by Confirm01

That the price of MNE is down or up is not something that we can handle, it is up to you,
Its up to you Mchrono and your team to deliver like promised, we loos money because you don't deliver. People sell because they lost trust and we cant do anything about that, you can!

Where is Dev? Before ICO he was here and after it we haven't seen him?

devplus
Thanks for your comment. As you can see, there is a lot of work done behind Munne, and it’s only the pre-launch. We will have to work twice as hard after the launch (to complete the development/roadmap and maintain/support/promote the coin). All of this has a cost. On the other hand, the massive marketing campaign that we plan to do with a PR Firm will also cost a lot, and not just for a month, it will be alive for several months. All of this comes from the ICO, that’s the only way to create a great coin.

Hello again, I'm devplus, lead developer and founder of Munne. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. We are working hard on this new coin, we hope you like it.

It has not been deleted xenxen:

Munne was created as a real alternative to become the number one digital currency. It has been developed with the best current features. Munne is an investment in the future of Cryptos because this is a coin that will be around for the long-run! The ICO will give us the necessary funds to achieve our goals. Only a few selected Altcoins will survive in the long-term, and Munne is taking the essential steps to get to that point. We truly believe that within 2-3 months, Munne will be one of the top 20 altcoins in Cryptos!

Our main purpose is to create a visually attractive product, easy to use for all people, with permanent enhancements/support and a professional marketing campaign strategically planned to reach a massive public who will adopt Munne as their coin of use.

For the marketing campaign we are analyzing if we can contract a PR Firm and work at the same time by ourselves in the same path. At the end of the post, we added a Imgur gallery link with some of our marketing material.

The ICO has completed successfully. We are very pleased to have achieved this milestone. We reached the figure of 260,4466 BTC.

Thanks to all users who visited our thread and appreciated our work with Munne, in particular, all those who chose to invest in our project. It's really appreciated.

Thank you very much also to Bittrex and richiela for allowing us to carry out our ICO on their platform.

Again, thank you all for your support. We're not going to disappoint.

Greetings,

Mchrono

Today, we are excited to announce that we have officially contracted with Transform Public Relations (http://transform.pr) to help us spread the news about Munne. Transform is led by BitAngels co-founder and chairman Michael Terpin, a digital currency thought leader who has been quoted or published in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNNMoney, Entrepreneur and more.  Transform PR is the leading PR firm in the world for the cryptocurrency industry, having represented more than 30 clients in the space, including Counterparty, Gem, Gyft, KnCMiner, Kraken, KryptoKit, MaidSafe, Mastercoin and Swarm.

Greetings,

Mchrono

During this weekend we will update the roadmap.

Our moment has arrived. We finished and polished the alpha version of Munne University so it could be publicly tested by anyone. The day chosen for the release is between Jan. 27-30. Sorry for our delays guys. We hope everyone will be ready for that date. We wait for you.

Mchrono

Hello, as someone posted before, we finished the new version and we are ready for reviews, but we are waiting a confirmation from the PR to publish the date for the public alpha release. We want that some reporters analyze Munne University before we open the alpha to anyone.

Mchrono

"We reached the figure of 260,4466 BTC."
-How are you spending the 260 BTC?

"with permanent enhancements/support and a professional marketing campaign strategically planned to reach a massive public who will adopt Munne as their coin of use.'
-40% marketing (104 BTC), really? When?

"I'm devplus, lead developer and founder of Munne. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. "
-Where is Dev? Let him post here if he is still in the team.

"The ICO will give us the necessary funds to achieve our goals" "We truly believe that within 2-3 months, Munne will be one of the top 20 altcoins in Cryptos!" "We're not going to disappoint."
-Why are things taking this long?

"During this weekend we will update the roadmap."
-Why are you not updating the topic?
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:04:42 PM

"Again, thank you all for your support. We're not going to disappoint.

Greetings,
Mchrono"

LOLLOLOLOLLL, this is totally going scam soon. I am telling ya.
Confirm01

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:32:35 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 10:07:09 PM by Confirm01

Greetings,
Mchrono"

If it was a scam Mchrono would have left us a long time ago! I never accused mchrono or his team for being a scam. I think It's moor awareness and effort that needs to get down to mchrono and his team. They need to start working harder, innovate moor, keep there promises, find solutions for there challenges, realise they are spending other peoples hard earned money and never stop believing. If it was easy everybody would do it!

The money invested was given in consideration that they would do the previous mentioned things and get results based on that. I have doubts they are doing that 100%, in fact I have well founded reasons for thinking other wise. You just assume things, and like you, assume is the mother of all fuckups.
xenxex

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:33:18 AM

Greetings,
Mchrono"

If it was a scam Mchrono would have left us a long time ago! I never accused mchrono or his team for being a scam. I think It's moor awareness and effort that needs to get down to mchrono and his team. They need to start working harder, innovate moor, keep there promises, find solutions for there challenges, realise they are spending other peoples hard earned money and never stop believing. If it was easy everybody would do it!

The money invested was given in consideration that they would do the previous mentioned things and get results based on that. I have doubts they are doing that 100%, in fact I have well founded reasons for thinking other wise. You just assume things, and like you, assume is the mother of all fuckups.

You have done a good job confirm01

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:54:44 PM

Wake me up when munne is actually doing  shit

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:08:24 AM

Wake me up when munne is actually doing  shit

Have a nice diapause... It will take a century..
Confirm01

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:00:21 PM

As we said before, our vision of the ecosystem that we wanted for Munne is moving satisfactorily, University and the game are ready, the first one only needs content and the second one more users. That the price of MNE is down or up is not something that we can handle, it is up to you, this is the real world, not every investment will give you benefits in 6 months, you only lose money when you sell before time. What I am saying is that we are here for the long run. About the problem that some of you have, as we fix it you can use the previous wallet. Links: http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-mac-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-ubuntu-64-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-windows-previous.zip

We have a plan for the next step. We will hire some help to reach content creators for Munne University. If you can recommend us someone for that job, it will be great. At the same time, we want to start a digital campaign for MunneProject, we have in mind some SEO campaign to start attracting natural traffic and also buy some ads from Google or maybe Facebook. Of course, this steps will take some time to produce significant results, but as we said before, we are here for the long run.

We would appreciate and reward any help with the content and the users for the game.

Bye

@least have the decency to answer these questions Mchrono! We as investors have a right to know, before ICO you and devplus where very active and answering all questions, now we have moor change hit by lightning then to get a answer or updates.

"with permanent enhancements/support and a professional marketing campaign strategically planned to reach a massive public who will adopt Munne as their coin of use.'

"I'm devplus, lead developer and founder of Munne. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. "

"The ICO will give us the necessary funds to achieve our goals" "We truly believe that within 2-3 months, Munne will be one of the top 20 altcoins in Cryptos!" "We're not going to disappoint."

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:41:21 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 09:34:21 PM by halinyo

Bye
@least have the decency to answer these questions Mchrono! We as investors have a right to know, before ICO you and devplus where very active and answering all questions, now we have moor change hit by lightning then to get a answer or updates.

--They say 104-106BTC is left, then probably more or less 154-156BTC is in their own pocket, doing trade for FIAT and transferring to their bank accounts...

--Nobody will adopt MNE, all is a huge lie...

--What dev? He is long gone

--They are finished with investors, dont you see that? Your money is gone to them... That was the aim from the beginning of this scam.... YES, we are disappointed...!

--Because they dont care, and they are too busy with your BTCs... lol

-It is time to dump MNE, and kill the network for good.

If Mchrono thinks otherwise, shout out loud please... Lets see your reasoning, then I will STFU...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:03:54 PM

ssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
xenxex

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:06:01 PM

Hi. My wallet is not opening!
Who has the same problems?  Huh

digibob00

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:48:09 PM

Hi xenxex,

same for me.

Today when open it for stake, it crash and don't open.

Other with same problem?

Regards
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:04:39 PM

So I guess it is game-over.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:27:39 AM

As an ICO bagholder i have to say i've already marked Munne as a loss in my portfolio.
This never ending story about Terpin will save the day in near future and the almost same updates when
People complaining loudly about the lack of communication nailed the coffin.

For me it sounds like devs overreached their possibilities and skills to bring this coin forward.
If you still have some BTC's of the ICO then invest that in hiring a decent dev and add some new features
to the wallet. It even must not be original, just try to add something like Masternodes or higher stakes for a certain amount of time or what else.
That would bring some new life in the almost dead trading situation until you can get the university running and filled with some interesting courses.

Right now it's a ship with a dead engine sailing in the big sea of crypto going nowhere.

That's my opinion.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:36:52 AM

Best thing to do is getting refunded, where mchrono places buy orders with a fair way, the price coming to approximately 260btc/ico amount or 106btc/ico amount (if the community is satisfied what happened with spendings)? Well well well I think it is time for lawsuit?
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:06:43 AM

Best thing to do is getting refunded, where mchrono places buy orders with a fair way, the price coming to approximately 260btc/ico amount or 106btc/ico amount (if the community is satisfied what happened with spendings)? Well well well I think it is time for lawsuit?

It is unlikely this will ever happen.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:14:57 PM

Hi xenxex,

same for me.

Today when open it for stake, it crash and don't open.

Other with same problem?

Regards

how the F does this happen
was there a self destruct feature in the code
Huh

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
MomoCoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:21:40 PM

lol, my wallet is working fine atm. Switch back to the old one guys and run as admin.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
xenxex

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:48:07 PM

lol, my wallet is working fine atm. Switch back to the old one guys and run as admin.

Can't open it. Sh** Fu** Mu**e

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: