Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:56:07 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 03:20:58 PM by Piston Honda

this coin is like "the never ending story"

LOL

dev, DO SOMETHING, SHOW SOMETHING, not just b.s. talk!

otherwise you're just a scam dev that worked with shitty dr. coin and mr. net "whales" to dump your coin from ico (5k launch, crap pump to 8k, then down the drain ever since), because that's EXACTLY what this shit looks like!  then you come "check in" to post some useless "update" which takes 5mins of your day to basically rub it in our faces/shut us up and laugh to keep us happy...then go off away again. Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:03:06 PM

I have $500 to help the MNE community recover, I want suggestions on how to best use this to help you guys

HOLD! ... let's clear the air first.
Suggestion but $500 of MNE and we'll use it as bounty/rewards Wink

---
Terpin is involved ... and if he won't help we will light a Twitter fire under his ass.  He's "Quoted" and PAID.  This ain't over just started !!

Mchrono you know what is on the chopping block, cowboy up, set the record straight, or else.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:10:11 PM

I have $500 to help the MNE community recover, I want suggestions on how to best use this to help you guys

---
Terpin is involved ... and if he won't help we will light a Twitter fire under his ass.  He's "Quoted" and PAID.  This ain't over just started !!

Mchrono you know what is on the chopping block, cowboy up, set the record straight, or else.

I agree, bounties are probably the way to go.  Anyone want to write up an idea of what bounties the mne community needs
Confirm01

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:04:36 PM

---

I agree, bounties are probably the way to go.  Anyone want to write up an idea of what bounties the mne community needs

What about these idea's:

People receive MNE for:

signup and play the game
High score in the game
Referral on twitter/forum/facebook
Deposit mne in the game

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:22:35 AM

---

I agree, bounties are probably the way to go.  Anyone want to write up an idea of what bounties the mne community needs

What about these idea's:

People receive MNE for:

signup and play the game
High score in the game
Deposit mne in the game

just wait another 10 days for Mchrono to respond ,, he comes around every 2 weeks wich is about how active he seems to be on working on the coin ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:00:56 PM

---

What about these idea's:

People receive MNE for:

signup and play the game
High score in the game
Deposit mne in the game

This is a great idea, but scammer Mchrono and devplus would not want to involve,
coz they dont want anything good for this coin... If they wanted, it could have been done by now.
Even updating a thread? Come on, how that could be difficult.. And you are expecting them to develop....
It is obvious why this has been very slow now.

Thieves run away with ICO... So anybody here would like to start a legal action against them?
Someone got their name, address, and other required information, etc...

I am outta here now, good luck people.
Contact me via PM about the legal process.
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

Good that you are out halinyo.
I have nothing against you, but there still is some chance in this project...
(I hope you won't regret your exit)

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

Great job so far nearly 6 months in and the Its valued @ 10% of Ico price ,, while still holding 100btc wich should make it worth at least 2000 sat per coin .. Why do u think that is Mchrono ?

I would like to blame Halinyo for that but that would be a lie .. its all on u and Dev plus ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:12:46 PM

Great job so far nearly 6 months in and the Its valued @ 10% of Ico price ,, while still holding 100btc wich should make it worth at least 2000 sat per coin .. Why do u think that is Mchrono ?

I would like to blame Halinyo for that but that would be a lie .. its all on u and Dev plus ..

Its just game over. I don't see why everybody is so overly concerned about what happened here.  It's also not at all surprising where we are today given how short lived altcoins are.

I'm going to spend a couple minutes to inform you of exactly what happened At MNE.

1. The goal was to make as much BTC as possible. So, viability was important, plenty of pretty graphics and a cute video was made along with some fluff paper wallets.
2. Michael was very likely part of this whole set up but without using aliases, he could not risk his reputation on something that could have ended up being  a Scam.
3. Invoices to Michael mean nothing because its not like a succinct account of how ICO funds were used was kept. It could go as far as Michael paying himself.
4. Quite a big ICO buyout was secured which was further bolstered by inside buying from Michael and the dev team. This meant, that they got free coin and could sell at whatever price.
5. Roadmap items keep people from selling before they do because it gives people the illusion of price bumps. The intention of course is to secure buy support and drizzle out their free coin completely before just disappearing. Any items released are extremely poor quality and are bought for very cheap. No real progress is made because there was never any intention to make real progress. munneU was a somewhat customized template and the browser game was a straight up copy.

6. Excitement leading up to "beta" munneU and other roadmap items causes some more buy interest which is important to the team because they want to keep everyone who holds to keep holding so that they can continue offloading what coin they have left.

7. The team finishes selling off all their coin at way below ICO levels because it makes no difference what price they sell at given their coins were free. They move on and never look back.

The notion of an ICO raising 200+btc and only producing some modified template features show really the reluctance to put bACK into the coin. The coin was just a very viable speculation and they knew the ground work was what was going to make them the money. Actual work will never happen and I'm sorry for everybody here as well as myself.

I put 30btc in total (20 at the ICO) and I sold out way before munneU at very substantial losses. But hey, you lose some and you win some. Just as long as everybody wakes up to the reality.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:31:37 PM

Its just game over. I don't see why everybody is so overly concerned about what happened here.  It's also not at all surprising where we are today given how short lived altcoins are.

I'm going to spend a couple minutes to inform you of exactly what happened At MNE.

1. The goal was to make as much BTC as possible. So, viability was important, plenty of pretty graphics and a cute video was made along with some fluff paper wallets.
2. Michael was very likely part of this whole set up but without using aliases, he could not risk his reputation on something that could have ended up being  a Scam.
3. Invoices to Michael mean nothing because its not like a succinct account of how ICO funds were used was kept. It could go as far as Michael paying himself.
4. Quite a big ICO buyout was secured which was further bolstered by inside buying from Michael and the dev team. This meant, that they got free coin and could sell at whatever price.
5. Roadmap items keep people from selling before they do because it gives people the illusion of price bumps. The intention of course is to secure buy support and drizzle out their free coin completely before just disappearing. Any items released are extremely poor quality and are bought for very cheap. No real progress is made because there was never any intention to make real progress. munneU was a somewhat customized template and the browser game was a straight up copy.

6. Excitement leading up to "beta" munneU and other roadmap items causes some more buy interest which is important to the team because they want to keep everyone who holds to keep holding so that they can continue offloading what coin they have left.

7. The team finishes selling off all their coin at way below ICO levels because it makes no difference what price they sell at given their coins were free. They move on and never look back.

The notion of an ICO raising 200+btc and only producing some modified template features show really the reluctance to put bACK into the coin. The coin was just a very viable speculation and they knew the ground work was what was going to make them the money. Actual work will never happen and I'm sorry for everybody here as well as myself.

I put 30btc in total (20 at the ICO) and I sold out way before munneU at very substantial losses. But hey, you lose some and you win some. Just as long as everybody wakes up to the reality.

pretty much this right fucking here. sad.

ironically you have just pretty much posted the template for 8 out of 10 coins launched in crypto for the past 1.5 yrs lol!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Confirm01

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:40:10 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM by Confirm01

Its just game over. I don't see why everybody is so overly concerned about what happened here.  It's also not at all surprising where we are today given how short lived altcoins are.

LOL

I'm very unhappy with the current situation and have a lot of money in this coin but your story is so full of shit I can smell it true my screen.

-Then why did they pay bass money to make a course?
-Why did Michael tweet about MNE?
-Why did they integrated MNE in the game?
-Why are they still bug fixing?
-Why did they release a wallet just recently?
-Why are they still hanging around?

If they would scam us they would never show up! Updating game, wallet and communicating (could be moor/bether) is not what a scammer would do...... Wink
CoinBateman

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:57:54 AM

Its just game over. I don't see why everybody is so overly concerned about what happened here.  It's also not at all surprising where we are today given how short lived altcoins are.

LOL

I'm very unhappy with the current situation and have a lot of money in this coin but your story is so full of shit I can smell it true my screen.

If they would scam us they would never show up! Updating game, wallet and communicating (could be moor/bether) is not what a scammer would do...... Wink

260BTC was raised, i would guess probably a good portion of that was insider buy-ins.
So, given the quality of the course (extremely poor quality and basic) the expenditure is minimal and of course you can't launch a product with no content.
Why does anybody tweet about a coin? Does anybody tweet about a coin they have no personal investment in? Buy support shows up when he tweets, that's the whole point, so more coins can be dumped.
MNE's integration into the game is minimal, and also cost next to nothing.
Because they're not done selling their coins yet, and if these basics aren't covered, then no one will have faith in their coin and thus will sell their coins before they can.
Because the community requires constant 'updates' to stay happy and not dump their coin.
By hanging around, you mean disappearing for weeks and dropping by to type up a message that takes 5 minutes to appease everybody then disappearing again for weeks?

The simple matter is, they raised an astounding amount of money which for whatever reason was just not reflected in their work output. This is because they want to spend as little as possible to keep the community happy whilst they sell off the remainder of their coins.

I don't care for the attitude you bring, doesn't change the fact that you cannot understand what is going on, and you still continue to believe whilst burning in your own grave.

CoinBateman

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:58:58 AM

pretty much this right fucking here. sad.

ironically you have just pretty much posted the template for 8 out of 10 coins launched in crypto for the past 1.5 yrs lol!!

I've been in the scene for such a long time, i've seen this enough and experienced it first hand to know exactly the thought process.

In retrospect, it's really not that hard to see right?

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:07:45 AM

Public Letter to Mchorono and Dev Plus;

Please take MUNNE project more seriously since you have been paid out a lot from ICO, which is not your own money.
if you accept that you cannot manage this project any more, then find a way to refund people in a fair way with the amount of BTC earned from ICO (260BTC, not 106BTC).

Regards,

PS:
I have had several messages via PM, it is surprising to see a few people insisted to start the claim court internationally.
I will use my personal lawyers in the workplace, so there is no cost to nobody.
However, I will be happy to accept any donations if you want to (no need to donate, though).

I have more details of these ...tards from a few other users, please send me any details you got.
A few suggested to report their personal informations to international fraud services like;

https://www.gov.uk/fraud-and-international-trade
http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/tag/reportascam
http://www.interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL

After consulting my lawyers, If possible, I will create a few official documents to publicly announce their personal information and provide the links here.
If we cannot do that way, then contact me via skype, which I will provide via pm. Then we can proceed. Thank you and stay tuned!

We will not let them steal your hard-earned money.
I will update here when I make any progress on this matter or If I got any PMs.

Best,

CoinBateman

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:53:25 PM

Public Letter to Mchorono and Dev Plus;

Please take MUNNE project more seriously since you have been paid out a lot from ICO, which is not your own money.
if you accept that you cannot manage this project any more, then find a way to refund people in a fair way with the amount of BTC earned from ICO (260BTC, not 106BTC).

Regards,

PS:
I have had several messages via PM, it is surprising to see a few people insisted to start the claim court internationally.
I will use my personal lawyers in the workplace, so there is no cost to nobody.
However, I will be happy to accept any donations if you want to (no need to donate, though).

I have more details of these ...tards from a few other users, please send me any details you got.
A few suggested to report their personal informations to international fraud services like;

https://www.gov.uk/fraud-and-international-trade
http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/tag/reportascam
http://www.interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL

After consulting my lawyers, If possible, I will create a few official documents to publicly announce their personal information and provide the links here.
If we cannot do that way, then contact me via skype, which I will provide via pm. Then we can proceed. Thank you and stay tuned!

We will not let them steal your hard-earned money.
I will update here when I make any progress on this matter or If I got any PMs.

Best,

This is a joke right?
They have done nothing discernibly against the law as far as regulations go (Or lack of thereof). Whilst experienced people know exactly what's going on (hint: my few posts above) We can neither prove or disprove anything.

Take the loss on the chin and be a man.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:44:41 AM

lol even more sad is the fact it's only about 5btc back to the ICO levels in buys...yet noooooobody is buying, like at all.

dev, you could at least make some sort of crappy half-hearted effort to pump your own coin or inject some life into it with news and some btc invested, be it from you or outsiders/new investors showing your coin has promise?  maybe bribe a whale? haaaaaaaa.

no, it seems you just don't give a shit about it at all...and continue with you empty promising and asking for 'help' all the time...

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
CoinBateman

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:29:14 AM

lol even more sad is the fact it's only about 5btc back to the ICO levels in buys...yet noooooobody is buying, like at all.

dev, you could at least make some sort of crappy half-hearted effort to pump your own coin or inject some life into it with news and some btc invested, be it from you or outsiders/new investors showing your coin has promise?  maybe bribe a whale? haaaaaaaa.

no, it seems you just don't give a shit about it at all...and continue with you empty promising and asking for 'help' all the time...

The aim is to secure BTC. Any expenditure is only for them to get more BTC. If they've sold out their coin, why bother?

Why would they burn some BTC they got from ico when they could just keep it.

Its not like the btc from ico was ever really meant to go towards development. 

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:42:25 AM

dev has let the ship, he doesnt need to loose cash on this anymore Tongue

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:45:44 AM

Go blog about it, maybe pump it?

kawa900jc

Activity: 721

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:04:27 AM

Well said.

Left the ship?

knip---

-Why are you not updating the topic?
--During the weekend we will update the roadmap.

About the wallet, you can still using it while we test the new version with the previous version: http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-mac-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-ubuntu-64-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-windows-previous.zip. If you want to help us test the new version (we tested it on Windows 7 and seems to work fine) here is the link: http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-windows.zip (Please send bug reports via PM).

That's all for now, as we said in the past message, we continue working on getting content and planning the browser game promotion.

Greetings,

Mchrono

---knip

And two days ago dev was online:

Name:    Mchrono
Activity:    245
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    June 25, 2014, 12:46:50 AM
Last Active:    May 15, 2015, 09:34:04 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: