Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:17:57 AM

I will get this updated in the morning but want to post it.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/907-Envy
Nice job,PM sent.check it again . Smiley

Pm sent back.
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:25:34 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 06:50:05 AM by hala

keep watching.

100 millions with 2000 satoshi . how about the mining ?

its a phenomenon in crypto currency . BTW , if you cannot collect enough fund , how do you want to do ?

#edit  : i notice that someone apply the Chinese translations.   Cheesy

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:57:55 AM

keep watching.

100 millions with 2000 satoshi . how about the mining ?

its a phenomenon in crypto currency . BTW , if you cannot collect enough fund , how do you want to do ?

#edit  : i notice that someone apply the Chinese translations.   Cheesy

It is 50 million ICO. 50 million will be left for PoW. We feel we are very underpriced for what this coin provides. If the ICO buyers hold their coins for about 70 days they will have made their funds back and still have the coin. The PoW is low inflation to make sure those who support the ICO will be protected as much as we can from coin development standpoint. I fully expect this coin to rise in price after we make first payment from profit share program. This will make the low amount of coins from PoW reasonable.
askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:09:32 PM

No PoS?

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:58:55 PM

Hello again!

I"ve followed, and tried my poor best to help, Tomcat on Fire and TRDR. He's a good guy and a hell of a worker. If anyone can make this successful, it's him. I'll be investing. Don't know how much, cuz I'z a poor boy, but I trust the dev.

I too was wondering about POS. Not sure if it would fit well with the asset backed plan, but I also am not convinced that it wouldn't.
lolilo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

How can I invest in the ICO?
I don't see any details...
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:07:13 PM

How can I invest in the ICO?
I don't see any details...

The ICO will be hosted on Bittrex starting on Sunday. It will be there for 7 days. 2000sat per coin
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

I have updated OP to explain the ICO proccess. Please let me know if their are any questions.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

Gaw has had some serious issues lately paying people. not to mention they just change things whenever they want. you guys would be better off with genesis-mining. I have had zero issues with them and you can get paid in several different coins. and the big thing is they actually have pictures of working data centers mining. what happens when gaw's ponzi crumbles? not to mention there is nothing stopping you from taking over the payouts of the hashlets and not paying anybody anything but some worthless coins. This doesn't sound like something i would risk money on. especially since i already own 40 mhs of genesis mining with no middle man to worry about.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:11:49 PM

Gaw has had some serious issues lately paying people. not to mention they just change things whenever they want. you guys would be better off with genesis-mining. I have had zero issues with them and you can get paid in several different coins. and the big thing is they actually have pictures of working data centers mining. what happens when gaw's ponzi crumbles? not to mention there is nothing stopping you from taking over the payouts of the hashlets and not paying anybody anything but some worthless coins. This doesn't sound like something i would risk money on. especially since i already own 40 mhs of genesis mining with no middle man to worry about.

Thank you for re wording your comment from last night.

I understand your concern. It has been a concern that I had at the beginning too. I have done a lot of research and talked to them personally many times. There is always a chance any company is a Ponzi however the info I have found on and what they provided me has made me comfortable with this investment. I know some people will not support this coin because of GAW but I have tried to do my best to limit the risk. They know they would end up going to jail if they were a Ponzi and I do not think they are willing to risk it. I know I can’t really say anything to change your mind because you have had a bad experience with them.
And just to reiterate I really do appreciate you changing how you posted these comments vs the one from last night that was deleted.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:20:09 PM

I understand your concern. It has been a concern that I had at the beginning too. I have done a lot of research and talked to them personally many times. There is always a chance any company is a Ponzi however the info I have found on and what they provided me has made me comfortable with this investment. I know some people will not support this coin because of GAW but I have tried to do my best to limit the risk. They know they would end up going to jail if they were a Ponzi and I do not think they are willing to risk it. I know I can’t really say anything to change your mind because you have had a bad experience with them.
And just to reiterate I really do appreciate you changing how you posted these comments vs the one from last night that was deleted.

yes i am sorry for being harsh last night, i was pissed because gaw hasnt paid me in 4 days and i missed alot of profits due to that. I didn't mean to lash out at you guys. that being said what about diversifying your cloud hash, get some gaw and some genesis or another company, that is what i did and it paid off because if i hadnt had my genesis miners when gaw didnt pay i would have been getting zero btc to invest/gamble with. I think you have a good idea here and i will be watching to see what you decide to do. as always its what the dev does in hard times that matters. I think if you diversified so you had steady btc coming from several directions you could safeguard yourselves from a huge fud storm. The other thing with genesis is i can pick what coin i want, so like lately doge has been going up so i chose doge and now get 40 mhs worth of doge deposited to my wallet everyday with no issues. same goes for dark, and they added via. It has been my experience that genesis is a much more professionally run, long term, company. anyhow sorry again for being a dick. good luck bro.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:54:28 PM

Tom and Earlz are great, and helpful, guys. Both with prior experience developing/running other coins. This is an idea that has a lot of merit, and I believe is overdue. Definitely worth watching.

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:36:25 AM

yes i am sorry for being harsh last night, i was pissed because gaw hasnt paid me in 4 days and i missed alot of profits due to that. I didn't mean to lash out at you guys. that being said what about diversifying your cloud hash, get some gaw and some genesis or another company, that is what i did and it paid off because if i hadnt had my genesis miners when gaw didnt pay i would have been getting zero btc to invest/gamble with. I think you have a good idea here and i will be watching to see what you decide to do. as always its what the dev does in hard times that matters. I think if you diversified so you had steady btc coming from several directions you could safeguard yourselves from a huge fud storm. The other thing with genesis is i can pick what coin i want, so like lately doge has been going up so i chose doge and now get 40 mhs worth of doge deposited to my wallet everyday with no issues. same goes for dark, and they added via. It has been my experience that genesis is a much more professionally run, long term, company. anyhow sorry again for being a dick. good luck bro.

I do plan on doing that with the reinvestment. There is 10% that will be reinvested. The reason I am not doing this right off the bat is because I have already negotiated the deal with GAW. I will definitely consider it if I can get the same price with a little lower buy amount if I do spread them out. I have not fully researched the other companies like i have with GAW. I do know they have issues. And I hope they clear them up. I think they grew too big too fast and now are paying the price for trying to put out their fires. Just by launching this coin I can see how Josh can easily have foot in mouth disease. I have already had a few moments where I wish I would have done things differently. The good thing about this is it shows he is human and is one of us(ish). He is not so withdrawn like so many CEO’s that anything they say goes through 5 people before we ever see the watered down version of what the CEO actually said. He says it what he is thinking and we see what he thinks. I can’t speak for why they haven’t paid you and I really hope they are working on it because it does create issues with people trusting them. Good luck getting your money and someday I hope to see you here saying you have invested in Envy Coin. I hope someday soon people will be here saying we are investing in Envy coin because of Envy coin.   
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:13:55 AM

Message from Bittrex posted on the OP.
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:34:32 AM

While reading through this thread and the one over at hashtalk, I'm still unsure as to whether this project is run by GAW or is just a solo endeavor.

Also, if this isn't really a GAW project, are they at least alright with what you're doing?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:38:08 AM

While reading through this thread and the one over at hashtalk, I'm still unsure as to whether this project is run by GAW or is just a solo endeavor.

Also, if this isn't really a GAW project, are they at least alright with what you're doing?

This is a solo. But they know about it and think it is an interesting idea. They should be making a statement about it in the coming days.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:18:56 AM

I just wanted to keep everyone up to date on everything. GAW just made an Announcement tonight that will increase the profitability of these miners. Once I am able to test on my own I will post the expected increase. Here is the Announcement from tonight. https://hashtalk.org/topic/8471/introducing-the-hashlet-store
nicemycoin

Activity: 599

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 05:13:39 AM

I have made a Chinese Translation for this thread.  Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=799509.0
JadeCT

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:53:36 AM

Very nice coin.But the ICO mode COINS, has always been cautious participation.Watch for a period of time. Wink
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to go ahead and confirm that I will be working on the code of this coin, and some of the payment processing for the profit share. I will remain as a permanent dev on it after it's all said and done. Fixing any bugs, adding checkpoints, and doing general maintenance. Also, I have some feature plans as well, such as making the profit share trivial to enroll in from inside the wallet.

The code will be Bitcoin 0.9 based. Anyway, if you have any technical questions about anything, I'll probably be the one to answer.

Thanks and look forward to the ICO!

earlz + tom14cat14 = very solid ground to make nice business

Great concept !

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: