Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

so the code is based on bitchcoin,right?
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 08:37:52 PM

Technically, yes. But bitchcoin was basically just fractalcoin with slingshield and percentage based fees removed. Fractalcoin itself is based off Dogecoin 1.7 which is based on Bitcoin 0.9

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Jerrietg

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:43:43 PM

lol . bittrex's ico , i don't wanna join bittrex's ico , is there any people remember icb?
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:30:28 PM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to go ahead and confirm that I will be working on the code of this coin, and some of the payment processing for the profit share. I will remain as a permanent dev on it after it's all said and done. Fixing any bugs, adding checkpoints, and doing general maintenance. Also, I have some feature plans as well, such as making the profit share trivial to enroll in from inside the wallet.

The code will be Bitcoin 0.9 based. Anyway, if you have any technical questions about anything, I'll probably be the one to answer.

Thanks and look forward to the ICO!

earlz + tom14cat14 = very solid ground to make nice business

Great concept !

Thank you for the kind words. We really think this could be big. The hardest part will be convincing people we are not scammers. After all of the failed ICO's this is risky for me to launch because it has cost quite a bit to get this far. But if people come along with us I will do my best to make this the most profitable coin you own.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:46:02 PM

Technically, yes. But bitchcoin was basically just fractalcoin with slingshield and percentage based fees removed. Fractalcoin itself is based off Dogecoin 1.7 which is based on Bitcoin 0.9

okay.good to know it.you guys are doing good job here.i wont miss the ico.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:20:46 PM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to go ahead and confirm that I will be working on the code of this coin, and some of the payment processing for the profit share. I will remain as a permanent dev on it after it's all said and done. Fixing any bugs, adding checkpoints, and doing general maintenance. Also, I have some feature plans as well, such as making the profit share trivial to enroll in from inside the wallet.

The code will be Bitcoin 0.9 based. Anyway, if you have any technical questions about anything, I'll probably be the one to answer.

Thanks and look forward to the ICO!

This sounds great.  I wonder if this could be expanded by having profit sharing with more than just this coin.  Like a basket of coins.  Just a suggestion.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:54:30 AM

okay.good to know it.you guys are doing good job here.i wont miss the ico.

Glad to have you. I really think this could be the next big thing. Or at least launch us to the next big thing. (I don’t want to sound arrogant)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:10:34 AM

Hey Tom.......I am reading the terms of the ICO correctly, there will be no price change during the 7 days the ICO will be open?  2000 sats all the way through correct?
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:28:30 AM

PoD complete for Envy. I went with the 4 PoD

http://cryptoasian.com/envy-envycoin/
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:29:38 AM

Hey Tom.......I am reading the terms of the ICO correctly, there will be no price change during the 7 days the ICO will be open?  2000 sats all the way through correct?

Correct. It will be 2000 sat all the way through. Any coins not sold bittrex will burn.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:07:14 AM

Everyone please make sure you post any questions. Even if you think it is a dumb question because there is a chance it is a question other have. I have been receiving quite a few questions about this via PM which is new to me. If you do not want to ask here that is fine I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner. I just caught up on all of them. I do prefer you post questions here because other might have the same one. But I will do my best to make sure everyone’s questions are answered. I know we are asking for a lot of money and I want to make sure people are comfortable with their investment.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:10:51 AM

i like the dev. it does not help that his previous coins have not done well but third time lucky. i might just wait until ICO is over as i think the price is too high for current supply and max coins. good luck tom
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 12:54:07 PM

Windows wallet :
ht

That's probably a virus. The source is not available yet

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:17:59 PM

i like the dev. it does not help that his previous coins have not done well but third time lucky. i might just wait until ICO is over as i think the price is too high for current supply and max coins. good luck tom
You do have to remember that Firecoin was launched by someone else and I took after he dumped the coin and everyone hated it. I have been trying to revive it and have found out how hard it is to change people’s mind that just because he sold it immediately and left that I am a different developer then him.

Trader coin really all I can say is that it is what it is. I did it as a test to see if people would be willing to take the lead of a coin as a community and not rely on a coin developer. I made sure that from day one everyone knew what they were getting into.  It made me realize people what a coin Dev to make them money. (I know very blunt) So that is why I am making this coin and have it organized the way I do. I will be doing everything in my power to maximize profit for everyone that holds this coin. The more coins sold during the ICO the more profitable it will be. If we sell out, based on the numbers we will be having a 10-15 BTC profit per day to be split. (GAW has announced new things that will help improve profitability but it has not been tested so I can’t put exact numbers too it.) So if we only sell half that means you will have to cut the profit in half. So it is very important to sell as many as we can.

Coin price – I understand your concern about the price. It will launch with a market cap of $400k if we sell out. However I fully believe based on the how we have set the mining on this coin and how much income per coin you will be getting I think the price will rise. The mining is relatively low inflation which means if we sell out the ICO, after the first year there will be about 53.75 million Envy in circulation that means 50 million will have been paid for with BTC and only 3.75 million will be mined meaning it would be in the best interest of those who buy the ICO to only sell their coins when they are above the ICO price. There will be low sell pressure from miners dumping to pay bills. So even if someone is trying to manipulate the market and push prices down people really need to consider not selling for a loss because you will have your coins for free after 70 days. (Because profit share will have paid enough to pay off your initial investment.) That is also assuming that the amount of hashpower we buy with the reinvestment only equals the rise in difficulty/decrease in zen pool payouts. Looking at what the reinvestment would buy I am very confident we will outpace the decrease in zen pool payouts. This means if I was a betting man, your ICO coins will be paid for in less than 70 days. And since I am a betting man I can tell you I will be buying coins during the ICO. We do not get any ENVY for free so we will be buying at the same price as everyone else. I will be putting my money where my mouth is.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:27:40 PM

Just as a reminder. Please only download things from the OP or that are posted by myself or Earlz. (This will mean they will be in the OP once it is updated)
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:08:20 PM

Just as a reminder. Please only download things from the OP or that are posted by myself or Earlz. (This will mean they will be in the OP once it is updated)

And as another reminder, please read and understand all ICO and escrow terms!

Good luck!

thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:05:48 PM

And as another reminder, please read and understand all ICO and escrow terms!

Good luck!

thanks
richie@bittrex

Very good point. Please everyone understand the terms. You are buying a coin. The normal risks associtated with buying a coin apply.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:20:22 PM

5% Interested, 95% of me is saying No.

Does anyone know of any ICO coin that is now performing above its ICO price ?.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ReserveToken

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:25:59 PM

NEOS does: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEOS ... but after it got dumped below ICO-price.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:14:33 PM

The big thing is we have protection if the price has an initial drop. You will make money by holding it. We will continue to develop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: