Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:06:17 AM

Oh shit.......I just noticed I made it to senior level Cool

Well congrats on that. And to your other post I hope so. I see so many ICO coins say they will start to work on xyz technology after they get the money. They say it could take a while to develop so that whole time people will have a coins value purely based on what they hope to bring in the future. There will of course be that with envy since it is traded but there will also be a set value that is based on the income the miners will make.

Hey tom, do you know when bittrex will resume? I am gathering btc so I can purchase more. Thanks.

Richie is the only one there right now so he said he we try to get to it as soon as he can.

Hey guys,

We had to cancel everything and now we're putting things back in place.  To do this we have to perform a full audit on the system.  I expect we will be back up and running no later than 9pm PDT.  I'm trying to get it done earlier.  I apologize for the delay.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

FWIW, i'm glad to see this get back on track Wink

Thank you. I take full blame since I am the one that changed my mind. Thank you for all the work you have been doing.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

I am working on an updated plan for the coin. I will post it as soon as I can. Really the main changes are to take GAW and hashlets names out of everything. It will be cloud mining. We will be splitting up the hash power so that way we limit our exposure to one company. I will do my best to choose the most profitable option so everyone gets the best return.

We also will be changing the mining reward system. It will be based on the number of coins sold. We will keep the same 10% yearly inflation rate for the first 6 months and then 5% thereafter. This is to make sure we protect the ICO investors.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:11:21 AM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENVY

ICO back open again!  Sorry for the delay and good luck!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:11:28 AM

Market is back up.  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENVY  
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:11:45 AM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENVY

ICO back open again!  Sorry for the delay and good luck!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

You beat me.  Grin
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 03:27:29 AM

Just want to say thanks to everyone for their support and kind words. It's nice to see the good side of this ecosystem for once.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:42:13 AM

Just want to say thanks to everyone for their support and kind words. It's nice to see the good side of this ecosystem for once.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! Kick ass. Thanks for listening and reopening IPO. Awesome.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:55:22 AM

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! Kick ass. Thanks for listening and reopening IPO. Awesome.

Now we got a goal to reach. Got my BTC transferred. I'm a last minute shopper too.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:20:24 AM

See I just wanted to give everyone a break before the real buying started. Wink
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:47:35 AM

Oh shit.......I just noticed I made it to senior level Cool

Congrats- I guess we registered around the same time.  Cool
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:49:18 AM

Break over - Got some serious shoppings to do guys 👍
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:57:57 AM

Break over - Got some serious shoppings to do guys 👍

Exactly.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:02:56 AM

Just letting everyone know I have updated the business plan to remove all of GAW. It will now be Cloud miners. Yes this first purchase will consist mostly of GAW but I do plan to mix in others to maximize profit while minimizing risk of using only one provider. LTC gear is high on the list I have emailed them. I also know of Genesis and Zeus Mining. Let me know if you know of others and please let me know your thoughts. If it becomes too much about the miners I will ask for PM’s. I am only familiar with GAW and a little bit with LTC Gear. I will be spending a lot of the next few days researching the others so any insight would be useful. Now remember this is still an Envy Coin thread. So let’s try not to get to carried away talking about those companies.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:18:44 AM

For those curious if this can even work please check out Firecoin. I have done this on a small scale with them to test this out. So far I have been doing it for a month now. Everyone has been very pleased. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702951.0

Everyone needs to remember that this is still a coin. You will have added value for whatever else is added to the coin and where it is used. Some people will just benefit from trading and using the coin. The profit share program is to incentivize people to not mass dump the coin. As the value of the coin goes lower your incentive to hold and even buy will go up. Just likes the value increases people will more likely want to take their profit from selling the coin. We should find an equilibrium over time thus meaning it will be more stable.

I will add this to the first page so it does not get lost.
sannisinas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:39:42 AM

Just letting everyone know I have updated the business plan to remove all of GAW. It will now be Cloud miners. Yes this first purchase will consist mostly of GAW but I do plan to mix in others to maximize profit while minimizing risk of using only one provider. LTC gear is high on the list I have emailed them. I also know of Genesis and Zeus Mining. Let me know if you know of others and please let me know your thoughts. If it becomes too much about the miners I will ask for PM’s. I am only familiar with GAW and a little bit with LTC Gear. I will be spending a lot of the next few days researching the others so any insight would be useful. Now remember this is still an Envy Coin thread. So let’s try not to get to carried away talking about those companies.

I use ZenPortal, LTCgear and Zeus. Here are my thoughts.

- ZenPortal, stable, good payouts, a lot of new ideas and movements, a lot of bugs but they are working hard to get all fixed
- LTCGear, very very good payouts, way better then zenportal. Although chris is a very clear guy it's very hard to give them the full trust because the site is very limitied with information and nobody knows exactly how they do it.
- Zeus, very low profits, very limited communication and no strategy

The ICO is not really going hard he. Hope it will be better, still 49824487.86141689 left.

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:35:39 PM

- ZenPortal, stable, good payouts, a lot of new ideas and movements, a lot of bugs but they are working hard to get all fixed
- LTCGear, very very good payouts, way better then zenportal. Although chris is a very clear guy it's very hard to give them the full trust because the site is very limitied with information and nobody knows exactly how they do it.

The ICO is not really going hard he. Hope it will be better, still 49824487.86141689 left.

Thanks for the input. I am very familiar with Zenportal and somewhat familiar with LTC Gear. We were planning on buying 100% hashlets since that is who I have negotiated with but have recent events I am trying to spread out the risk to at least 1 other company. Which will be LTC gear but for reinvesting I might spread elsewhere if they are good.

And yes the ICO has not been selling as well as I thought. But a lot of people said they will wait until the last 48 hours so we will see if it picks up.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:03:27 PM

Thanks for the input. I am very familiar with Zenportal and somewhat familiar with LTC Gear. We were planning on buying 100% hashlets since that is who I have negotiated with but have recent events I am trying to spread out the risk to at least 1 other company. Which will be LTC gear but for reinvesting I might spread elsewhere if they are good.

And yes the ICO has not been selling as well as I thought. But a lot of people said they will wait until the last 48 hours so we will see if it picks up.

Can you put the countdown timer on OP so that us last minute shoppers know when to make a move?  Smiley
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

Can you put the countdown timer on OP so that us last minute shoppers know when to make a move?  Smiley

Sure. We will add it back. Deleted it because I had the wrong date set. Some reason I was thinking sat was the end of the ICO. I had to use both hands on this math.  Grin
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:19:50 PM

TOM , your more awesome than I thought. When the haters show up , look to your supporters, they are much more of us, than them, and we will shut them down. I will invest aleast 1BTC, probably 2. I have no doubts youll meet your goal MUCH earlier than you think. What are your thoughts on 1000 sat to sell more. People might look at 2000 sat as too high, this way, they can buy as little or as much as they want. 2000 sat didnt seem to do so well. Let the ICO play out to the end. What are your thoughts on calling it "Cloudmining Coin", that way when its 300000000% change on bittrex it will gather much more attention?? See you on the moon with a 10FT margarita. To everyone else, please show your support and buy what you can. In my country we vote with the dollar.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:45:01 PM

TOM , your more awesome than I thought. When the haters show up , look to your supporters, they are much more of us, than them, and we will shut them down. I will invest aleast 1BTC, probably 2. I have no doubts youll meet your goal MUCH earlier than you think. What are your thoughts on 1000 sat to sell more. People might look at 2000 sat as too high, this way, they can buy as little or as much as they want. 2000 sat didnt seem to do so well. Let the ICO play out to the end. What are your thoughts on calling it "Cloudmining Coin", that way when its 300000000% change on bittrex it will gather much more attention?? See you on the moon with a 10FT margarita. To everyone else, please show your support and buy what you can. In my country we vote with the dollar.

Vegas

Thanks. We have to leave the price were it is for now. We will do everything we can to protect the ICO investors. I think as soon as people see the payments going out they will rush in to buy those coins on the market. The way we have the mining and the ammount of coins in the ICO it will mean the majority will be people that paid for their coins for a long time. So people need to not sell for a loss because you can always just hold your coins for the profit share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: