Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:04:33 PM

TOM , your more awesome than I thought. When the haters show up , look to your supporters, they are much more of us, than them, and we will shut them down. I will invest aleast 1BTC, probably 2. I have no doubts youll meet your goal MUCH earlier than you think. What are your thoughts on 1000 sat to sell more. People might look at 2000 sat as too high, this way, they can buy as little or as much as they want. 2000 sat didnt seem to do so well. Let the ICO play out to the end. What are your thoughts on calling it "Cloudmining Coin", that way when its 300000000% change on bittrex it will gather much more attention?? See you on the moon with a 10FT margarita. To everyone else, please show your support and buy what you can. In my country we vote with the dollar.

Vegas

Thanks. We have to leave the price were it is for now. We will do everything we can to protect the ICO investors. I think as soon as people see the payments going out they will rush in to buy those coins on the market. The way we have the mining and the ammount of coins in the ICO it will mean the majority will be people that paid for their coins for a long time. So people need to not sell for a loss because you can always just hold your coins for the profit share.

So we shoot for the best but plan for the worse, what if we have only reach the minimum ICO? How will you change the number of coins in circulation and the mining rewards, what will the ROI will be then? I know that's a lot of work to figure out but some of us might want to know before jumping into Envy.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

TOM , your more awesome than I thought. When the haters show up , look to your supporters, they are much more of us, than them, and we will shut them down. I will invest aleast 1BTC, probably 2. I have no doubts youll meet your goal MUCH earlier than you think. What are your thoughts on 1000 sat to sell more. People might look at 2000 sat as too high, this way, they can buy as little or as much as they want. 2000 sat didnt seem to do so well. Let the ICO play out to the end. What are your thoughts on calling it "Cloudmining Coin", that way when its 300000000% change on bittrex it will gather much more attention?? See you on the moon with a 10FT margarita. To everyone else, please show your support and buy what you can. In my country we vote with the dollar.

Vegas

Thanks. We have to leave the price were it is for now. We will do everything we can to protect the ICO investors. I think as soon as people see the payments going out they will rush in to buy those coins on the market. The way we have the mining and the ammount of coins in the ICO it will mean the majority will be people that paid for their coins for a long time. So people need to not sell for a loss because you can always just hold your coins for the profit share.

So we shoot for the best but plan for the worse, what if we have only reach the minimum ICO? How will you change the number of coins in circulation and the mining rewards, what will the ROI will be then? I know that's a lot of work to figure out but some of us might want to know before jumping into Envy.
No worries. We have already talked to bittrex we will just be changing the code. It would be a hard fork before anyone has mined it other than us. (They are all 0 reward and it is just to move coins around for bittrex.) This does mean we will need a little bit of time before mining goes live after the ICO ends. Earlz can probably explain more that I can if needed. I will re work the numbers for the min amount of hash power. It will be a little longer because the pricing changes.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

Vegas

Under current conditions if we only reach the minimum it will take 155 days to pay off your ICO coins by just holding them. This would be if everything was devoted to buy Hashlets. Most likely some would be allocated to LTC gear because it has a faster ROI right now. But they have not responded to me about bulk order so it would most likely be a small amount sent there. The two biggest things that will help us is sell out and BTC rising in value. Last week when running the number for If we sold out. The price bump from the paypal announcement would have allowed us to buy 2000 mh/s more. So the higher the price of BTC when we buy the better. When I started working on this a few weeks ago the price was $480. We would be able to buy 28.5 GH/s at that price. Now it is 22.8 GH/s if we sell out.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:05:14 PM

Under current conditions if we only reach the minimum it will take 155 days to pay off your ICO coins by just holding them. This would be if everything was devoted to buy Hashlets. Most likely some would be allocated to LTC gear because it has a faster ROI right now. But they have not responded to me about bulk order so it would most likely be a small amount sent there. The two biggest things that will help us is sell out and BTC rising in value. Last week when running the number for If we sold out. The price bump from the paypal announcement would have allowed us to buy 2000 mh/s more. So the higher the price of BTC when we buy the better. When I started working on this a few weeks ago the price was $480. We would be able to buy 28.5 GH/s at that price. Now it is 22.8 GH/s if we sell out.

Thanks Tom- I think BTC will go back up to 450 but might not be fast enough to make it to the end of ICO. Let's hope for the best and we'll see how it goes in the next few days.
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

Vegas

Basically what we'll do is make it so that the total coin supply is double that of the amount of ICO coins that sell. So, right now it's 50 million ICO coins, and then 50 million coins will be minted by normal mining over 10 years. If we don't make the goal and only sell, say, 10 million coins, then only 10 million coins will be minted with normal mining over 10 years.

No matter how many coins end up being sold, if you buy 1% of the ICO coins sold, you will own 0.5% of the currency.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:37:33 PM

There we go we just had a nice order. Someone bought 1 BTC worth. Hopefully more to follow.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:48:51 PM

For those that are sitting on your BTC now might be a good time to buy so we can try to push to the front page for volume at bittrex. We have just had almost 1.5 BTC bought in the last 10 mins.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:23:15 PM

Basically what we'll do is make it so that the total coin supply is double that of the amount of ICO coins that sell. So, right now it's 50 million ICO coins, and then 50 million coins will be minted by normal mining over 10 years. If we don't make the goal and only sell, say, 10 million coins, then only 10 million coins will be minted with normal mining over 10 years.

No matter how many coins end up being sold, if you buy 1% of the ICO coins sold, you will own 0.5% of the currency.

Great change in my opinion!
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

Great change in my opinion!

I agree. We want to minimize the risk for our ICO investors.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:37:48 PM

We are now on Bittrex's Spot light. https://bittrex.com/Dashboard  This should help draw some attention.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:00:43 PM

sounds great... investing in my first ico  Grin lets see where this goes. caught my eye few days ago...

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:07:01 PM

Listing ENVY on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/ENVY-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:51:36 PM

sounds great... investing in my first ico  Grin lets see where this goes. caught my eye few days ago...

This will be my first ICO too.  Grin

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:52:26 PM

Listing ENVY on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/ENVY-BTC

Thank you. I have added your widget to our site.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:10:00 AM

This will be my first ICO too.  Grin

CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:12:05 AM

Off-topic or not, I love that gif.

To stay on topic this is worth taking a shot on.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:57:21 AM

I was in Trader and saw the interaction on the ANN, so I think Tom is a standup dev. I put in a BTC this afternoon, the first ICO I have invested in.
Wish the whole team the best and hope more investors will see the possibilities here  Smiley

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:01:42 AM

something else i have been doing with genesis mining, they let you pick several coins for payout. so price was down on via switched to via, price is now backup. sold and made waay more than if i had just used auto btc. this is why i like genesis, besides if your buy bulk you get a discount and then there is a 5% code which takes the per mhs price close to $14, but it also allows you to play the market by switching your payout coins. oh yeah they area dding x11 soon also. highly recomend them over gaw as a way to diversify your plan here.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:05:29 AM

I was in Trader and saw the interaction on the ANN, so I think Tom is a standup dev. I put in a BTC this afternoon, the first ICO I have invested in.
Wish the whole team the best and hope more investors will see the possibilities here  Smiley

Ahh that was you. I saw that and was like maybe people do like this idea. Thank you for the support. I really hope more people come here and realize they are buying a coin that will pay you back over time even if we completely fail at making the coin. (not the plan) That should instill a lot more confidence then coins that promise obscure technology that sounds good on paper but is most likely impossible to make or it will be many months. I am not saying that people shouldn’t invest in those coins but from an investor stand point this will be a lot safer of a bet. IMO
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:10:12 AM

something else i have been doing with genesis mining, they let you pick several coins for payout. so price was down on via switched to via, price is now backup. sold and made waay more than if i had just used auto btc. this is why i like genesis, besides if your buy bulk you get a discount and then there is a 5% code which takes the per mhs price close to $14, but it also allows you to play the market by switching your payout coins. oh yeah they area dding x11 soon also. highly recomend them over gaw as a way to diversify your plan here.

I have been looking at them. I am also looking at LTC Gear. So far they seem like the two best to spread the risk too. I am still looking in to those companies. I spent a lot of time vetting GAW so I want to make sure I look at these companies thoroughly. The concern about receiving the best coin and then trading it yourself is the work load. It might not be feasible to mine a few currencies and then trade to BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: