Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:50:51 PM

Btw we have to give a shout out to my wife for driving so I can try to answer questions while we are driving home. Grin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 09:54:01 PM

Shout out to your wife!  Smiley  mine hates it when I Hand over the wheel to her because of "Computer things"  Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:54:24 PM

So, are we gonna mine or not? i'm a little confused Huh

At this point it looks like the coin will not meet the minimum. Which means there will be no envy. This coin waded based on getting enough funds to actually help. I could be like some of the anon dev and have not had a min and just take what you guys gave me. But I actually had a plan for the funds and it requires a minimum amount to do anything.

To bad, was a great idea.
markli

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:02:17 PM

win-qt where?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:03:56 PM

win-qt where?

Unfortunately the coin is not launching (yet)... 

Didn't you read the last few pages?  Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:09:15 PM

win-qt where?

Yea we need a lot more sales before bittrex closes the market. My guess is that they might leave it open because of all the should we extend it or not discussion.
markli

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:13:42 PM

win-qt where?

Unfortunately the coin is not launching (yet)... 

Didn't you read the last few pages?  Smiley
thx!
markli

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

win-qt where?

Yea we need a lot more sales before bittrex closes the market. My guess is that they might leave it open because of all the should we extend it or not discussion.

what time the official launch, set the countdown again, thank you!
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:31:38 PM

win-qt where?

I am currently answering from my phone so can't change to much. But unless there are any some major buys I will not ask bittrex to extend.
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

win-qt where?

I am currently answering from my phone so can't change to much. But unless there are any some major buys I will not ask bittrex to extend.

If coin dont sucseed will we get refund=

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:43:44 PM

win-qt where?

If coin dont sucseed will we get refund=

Yes, I believe it will work where Bittrex puts a buy wall up for the amount that were sold so buyer can just sell back into it.
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:19:07 PM

Just a half-baked thought. Set a buy wall and sell wall at 2000 sats, with the max coin cap at 5 mill. That way those who want out, can get refund, and more buyers can come in.Might be a waste of time, but it seems more are willing to wait, than ready to bail. IDK might just create more stress for the dev, any other thoughts?

I thought of that but it would need to be 1 sat different. Otherwise the buy wall and sell wall would execute each others order. Sorry for any mistakes texting from car.

Doh, I forgot Bittrex lets you sell to yourself. Derp de derp Tongue

Props to your wife, for taking the wheel for the team.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:40:14 PM

Hello Tom, am I reading this correctly, 18+ BTC collected to date? If this is the case, I would like to get my 1.0 BTC returned.
Nothing at all to do with you mate, everything to do with 'investors' who are fine with hype and promises, and not with your solid
vision/business plan. I would not hesitate to invest in you/your team/ideas again, hope you are back soon with another offer  Wink

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

Hello Tom, am I reading this correctly, 18+ BTC collected to date? If this is the case, I would like to get my 1.0 BTC returned.
Nothing at all to do with you mate, everything to do with 'investors' who are fine with hype and promises, and not with your solid
vision/business plan. I would not hesitate to invest in you/your team/ideas again, hope you are back soon with another offer  Wink

Correct. When bittrex gets online they should start going through the process of refunding. They will do an audit first on their system and the place a buy wall. Not sure when. I am sure they are waiting for a final decision from me. I am driving back home and wanted to see where everything stands once I am on a computer. But from what I see the market is still dead so we are not close enough to extend.
nicemycoin

Activity: 599

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:32:14 AM

Maybe the altcoin market is too weak now.   Embarrassed
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 02:11:44 AM

Maybe the altcoin market is too weak now.   Embarrassed

Right it seems like the altcoin market is alive for false promise, fake hype and copy/paste coins. It's sad to see those kind of things happening. Investors looks like they want to blindly believe a coin will make them rich quick and most of the time, it's the opposite.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:40:51 AM

It's really VERY annoying crypto is so diluted with crap and scams galore that a really good concept like this cannot raise enough capital to get off the ground.  I have seen so many IPO/ICO coins in my little time in this crazy world.......this was 1 of 3 that I actually invested in and by far the one I was most interested in!

I just can't understand it, well I guess there has to be some truth to their being many idiots trolling these parts but is still senseless nonetheless.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:18:40 AM

Just made it home. Only took 3 hours longer than it should have Roll Eyes. I just talked to bittrex they should be starting the process soon for refund. They said it was too late to change terms and I agreed with them.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:37:03 AM

ICO Ended- Did not meet MIN BTC for ICO terms Refunds will happen as soon as Bittrex Audits their system

I am writing everyone to inform to inform you that Envy Coin did not meet the minimum BTC that was set in the ICO terms. Therefore the ICO will be refunded and Envy coin will not launch. I want to thank everyone for their support. I have never seen a thread like this on BTC talk. There was no fudding. Maybe it was because people didn’t want to waste their time or maybe everyone here had enough respect for the idea even if they didn’t like it. I wish we could have reached our goal because I believe in the idea of the coin. If you guys are interested in this idea you can check out Firecoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702951.new#new I have it on a small scale. Maybe at some point we could figure out a way to grow it there. Right now I am donating the Hashpower for FIRE but we did just buy the first Mh/s of its own power. We can discuss it more in that thread if people are interested. I wish everyone the best where ever they decide to invest and I hope to see you guys around. There would have to be some miracle for me to consider doing anything with Envy at this point. As most know I went all in other than my own miners to make envy happen. Thanks again for the support.
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:13:54 AM

Will look into firecoin, it's sad that this coin didn't received the support it deserved  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: