Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy  (Read 121516 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AleXXinos

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:56:53 AM

new low ,damn
this ship still sinking

okay its dead , crypt 2.0

I'm afraid you are right Sad
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:36:59 PM

Ok guys, i'm going to pump this coin (together with Nimbus) tomorrow to give people a decent exit. I'm willing to invest 100 btc in it (I have plenty).
To give a big FU to the scamdevs.

Wait for selling till 3k~4k.
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:16:28 PM

Ok guys, i'm going to pump this coin (together with Nimbus) tomorrow to give people a decent exit. I'm willing to invest 100 btc in it (I have plenty).
To give a big FU to the scamdevs.

Wait for selling till 3k~4k.
are you serious? LOL
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:51:28 PM

Yeah, I hate the fact that people get scammed by serious looking projects. This is bad for alts and for my profit. I have plenty of BTC so i'm going to pump this so people can exit in that range. Probably still at loss, but way better than this crap.

Dev, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:09:18 PM

Yeah, I hate the fact that people get scammed by serious looking projects. This is bad for alts and for my profit. I have plenty of BTC so i'm going to pump this so people can exit in that range. Probably still at loss, but way better than this crap.

if you are telling the truth i owe you a beer man!
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:18:56 PM

The thing that kills me is that he logs on, but just ignores what's going on in the thread. lol?

Occasionally, at times like this he will make a post saying progress is being made, or an update in some semi-short time frame, but nothing happens.... and then do nothing.

Then people start tweeting, and you have people who legitimately buy this crap thinking it will go up.

That would be awesome for those who haven't sold already. Respect!

Then we could get a mod to have this thread locked. In my opinion, it shouldn't even exist.

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:22:37 PM

Bought some util back, in case this rumour does pan out.
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:26:27 PM

The thing that kills me is that he logs on, but just ignores what's going on in the thread. lol?

+1

he is waiting for a sign from ythe boss.

hahaha and you sell at 3 or 4 k
La Equidad

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

bye bye util
philipvdlinde

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:32:32 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 04:51:22 PM by philipvdlinde

+1

hahaha and you sell at 3 or 4 k

yup that's the goal Smiley Time to make this situation a bit less worse.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:31:14 PM

^^^Dont believe this Gunther dude quite yet. Check out his post on the Nimbus thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622323.msg9554138#msg9554138. A few weeks ago on the same NMB thread, he was complaining that the dev isnt putting any buy support so he can dump his holding. BTW, now you have 240 btc, where did you get an extra 70BTC?

PS. And remember when a member post he had 27k utility, and Gunther was shocked and called him a whale?? Enough said i think..

Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

What can I say? I love to troll  Wink And that extra BTC? I don't keep everything on Trex obviously, so balance differs per day. Depending on what i'm playing.
philipvdlinde

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:42:54 PM

Lol you were lying? What a piece of shit you are. Just now I thought there could be some good people in this community. Smh
friendfromnobody

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:46:07 PM

haha good joke but its not funny ,

what a loser
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:50:29 PM

Occasionally, at times like this he will make a post saying progress is being made, or an update in some semi-short time frame, but nothing happens.... and then do nothing.

Devs will do this so people think its dead and sell(maybe it is dead but no one really knows except the inside group). The reason is to get cheap coins then put out some developments and pump the price. Stop thinking about the little things. Just recognize we're at an all time low and gains could be huge. Of course this coin could die and never come back but ATL's are the probably the least risky time to buy. It's always a gamble.

I think we're at the depression stage  Grin
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

Lol you were lying? What a piece of shit you are. Just now I thought there could be some good people in this community. Smh

Why would he do this? I hope you people didn't believe he was just going to give away 80 BTC? ROFLMAO.

Maybe it's to get you to sell your coins at all time low prices? Maybe to really annoy people into selling their coins and forgetting about UTIL all together? This guy probably wants to get a lot of coins cheap and then pump the price. Maybe this is a good sign for UTIL? What do you guys think?
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:14:46 PM

Why would he do this? I hope you people didn't believe he was just going to give away 80 BTC? ROFLMAO.

Maybe it's to get you to sell your coins at all time low prices? Maybe to really annoy people into selling their coins and forgetting about UTIL all together? This guy probably wants to get a lot of coins cheap and then pump the price. Maybe this is a good sign for UTIL? What do you guys think?

I think that is a bucket of horseshit. Util isn't going increase in value when all it is nothing. And your stupid "Wall street psychology" jpg that everyone keeps spamming everywhere is even more hilarious. Ive seen many coins at different phases, but what about UTIL? It looks like the post pump stage of Crypt. And do you seriously think it's going to pump again?

Take a look at this little compilation I made a few weeks ago of various coins. Also pay close attention to the time frames.

Do you notice the difference between Util and the other 3? Cause if you can't, sorry, but you're retarded.

Clearly that psychology doesn't apply.

Thanks

friendfromnobody

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:36:33 PM

I think that is a bucket of horseshit. Util isn't going increase in value when all it is nothing. And your stupid "Wall street psychology" jpg that everyone keeps spamming everywhere is even more hilarious. Ive seen many coins at different phases, but what about UTIL? It looks like the post pump stage of Crypt. And do you seriously think it's going to pump again?

Take a look at this little compilation I made a few weeks ago of various coins. Also pay close attention to the time frames.

Do you notice the difference between Util and the other 3? Cause if you can't, sorry, but you're retarded.

Thanks

i posted a month back  on the crypt threat how prom works ,
(i delete it)
key hal cloak crypt and util have the same charts.
and prom pump and dump it all.
if you look at almost all alt coins have the same pump ,
prom and ninj afontas are all behind this pumps ,they are the whales .
that wallstreet picture was for long time at ninjatrader twitter.
i will show you the biggest thing .
the alt market is dead for a week and why , yes they pump btc ,its have the same charts
btc is already dumped and still going down .
i delete my post because if everybody knows it, they will change the strategy.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:37:27 PM

Thanks

Thanks for the response. Maybe you are right, this is all the same scammer. But why do you think you know everything about whats going to happen with UTIL? Are you on the inside or something?

That psychology charts has made me a ton of money so I will keep using it. For example:

Looks quite similar doesn't it.

I strongly suggest studying psychology of traders.

Again, I am not claiming that I know whats going to happen with UTIL because I don't.
friendfromnobody

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:44:18 PM

util will go up , fud still around.
look at blocknet still nothing .
patience is the key .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: