Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy  (Read 121535 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:09:39 PM

Well, Util has been doing great lately. I bought at 17k  Cheesy i think util will hit 20k again but i hate the fact that i could have made a lot by buying at 1k. Ah well, so far i have lost 1.5 btc on UTIL. Just waiting patiently on some positive action. I think we might see a big price jump soon. Even 50k-100k is possible but I won't hold that long.
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:35:13 PM

Well, Util has been doing great lately. I bought at 17k  Cheesy i think util will hit 20k again but i hate the fact that i could have made a lot by buying at 1k. Ah well, so far i have lost 1.5 btc on UTIL. Just waiting patiently on some positive action. I think we might see a big price jump soon. Even 50k-100k is possible but I won't hold that long.

Care to give some fundamentals or are you just a hyper like philip van linde?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:45:43 PM

• 4M Total coins
  • Some innovation being implemented
  • Pump group won't let this die before a major pump
  • Obviously oversold
  • To my mind the show hasn't even started yet
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:04:45 PM

• 4M Total coins
  • Obviously oversold
are you serious? LOL
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:10:43 PM

• 4M Total coins
  • Obviously oversold

show has already reach the finish time
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:15:06 PM

Greetings fellow crypto traders

It appears the House of Altcoins (altmarket) hasn't
Been promising lately and the pass few months.

Many factors may or may not contribute to the decaying
of the altcoin market. Some seen and some unseen.

Usually and normally im wrong.

What seems to be occuring is...

●Scams by supposedly Dev
● Pump & Dump groups galore
● Tricky & deceitfulness
● Greed @ all time high
● Elaborate & sophisticated Schemes

As of late the Tarnish image of the altmarket
is due in part to the 5 things listed above.

Why coins that are legit or are seeking
Legitimacy prices have dropped tremendously.
(Ex. Blocknet & participating coins)

Jus a few bad actors has done more damage
Than good to help promote and encourage investing
in the altworld.

Has anyone noticed the altscene is quickly
Becoming a place of untrustworthiness and elaborate scams non-stop.

Check the volume of a few exchanges (bittrex, poloniex)  compared to the early part of this year when there were thousands of btc invested.

Some will say because btc price rise
is the reason why altcoins are down.

Alts have been down, long before btc starting
gaining traction again.

P2P360
AleXXinos

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:23:04 PM

Why do you think the price will rise?
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:01:43 PM

Why do you think the price will rise?

Here's something to consider:

BlockNET collected a fair amount of UTIL that is currently off the market.

That UTIL is to be held and repaid to the devs for their work and expenses. There is an incentive to continue with this project. The devs will want UTIL to be worth something.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
ruleland

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:21:29 PM

Here's something to consider:

BlockNET collected a fair amount of UTIL that is currently off the market.

That UTIL is to be held and repaid to the devs for their work and expenses. There is an incentive to continue with this project. The devs will want UTIL to be worth something.

aren't those already converted back to BTC?
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:32:22 PM

if util will not go up ,
that will say prometheus is a scammer , and i think he will not want to have -20 number (no trust )at his bctalk threat account .
thats why he talked here at this threat so we can trust him.

i  hope lol
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:44:51 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:07:37 PM by blackbird307

Lol LOL lol. Ahahahah, I am not buying any of this fucking bullshit. I am not buying any of this "accumulation", "devs still active", "pump to 50k", and "It's in best interest of dev" bull fucking shit. See you all at one sat, err I won't ill just be in more worthwhile coins, like BTC or LTC. yeah, ill probably forget about this one ahaha. You are all obliviously holding a nice large bag of prom. There is no dev, just a blank coin with a broken wallet.

You guys ever see wolf of wall street? First he fucks other people, in the end he fucks his own, those who trust him the most. It's only matter of when he will, and I think its now. He will burn his name, and start over.

It has lost 95% of its value from ath, someone could buy up half the entire supply with just 20 bitcoins at this rate and price. But we all know that's not going to happen, I mean, why would they?. Wake the fuck up already! It's still 980 satoshis, with a nice thick 1.2BTC support (lol), you can still sell!

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:54:25 PM

Lol LOL lol. Ahahahah, I am not buying any of this fucking bullshit. I am not buying any of this "accumulation", "devs still active", "pump to 50k", and "It's in best interest of dev" bull fucking shit. See you all at one sat, err I won't ill just be in more worthwhile coins, like BTC or LTC. yeah, ill probably forget about this one ahaha. You are all obliviously holding a nice large bag of pre-mine.

It has lost 98% of its value from ath, someone could buy up half the entire supply with just 20 bitcoins at this rate. Wake the fuck up already!

good choice, I am done with this coin as well.
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:22:14 PM

Lol LOL lol. Ahahahah, I am not buying any of this fucking bullshit. I am not buying any of this "accumulation", "devs still active", "pump to 50k", and "It's in best interest of dev" bull fucking shit. See you all at one sat, err I won't ill just be in more worthwhile coins, like BTC or LTC. yeah, ill probably forget about this one ahaha. You are all obliviously holding a nice large bag of prom. There is no dev, just a blank coin with a broken wallet.

You guys ever see wolf of wall street? First he fucks other people, in the end he fucks his own, those who trust him the most. It's only matter of when he will, and I think its now. He will burn his name, and start over.

It has lost 95% of its value from ath, someone could buy up half the entire supply with just 20 bitcoins at this rate and price. But we all know that's not going to happen, I mean, why would they?. Wake the fuck up already! It's still 980 satoshis, with a nice thick 1.2BTC support (lol), you can still sell!

yes you are right but haha yes but they playing btc now .

fontas and prom pump btc at the moment ,thats why block and util is down .
look at the charts from btc 4 hour charts ,same picture again from that wallstreet .

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:27:14 PM

Lol LOL lol. Ahahahah, I am not buying any of this fucking bullshit. I am not buying any of this "accumulation", "devs still active", "pump to 50k", and "It's in best interest of dev" bull fucking shit. See you all at one sat, err I won't ill just be in more worthwhile coins, like BTC or LTC. yeah, ill probably forget about this one ahaha. You are all obliviously holding a nice large bag of pre-mine.

It has lost 98% of its value from ath, someone could buy up half the entire supply with just 20 bitcoins at this rate. Wake the fuck up already!

I don't think so. Just lower your buy-in price man, you didn't sell yet. Sell on the bounce.
Someone is accumulating and you know it.
AleXXinos

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:21:06 PM

I don't think so. Just lower your buy-in price man, you didn't sell yet. Sell on the bounce.
Someone is accumulating and you know it.

I'm still buying Smiley
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:35:27 PM

This guys will not stop scamming people with schemes after schemes, coins after coins... 'till someone discover their real identities
Get out of this one. CRYPT 2.0 confirmed. All excuses...silence...and then wll be a release...like: "SOON"
blackbird307

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:46:10 PM

Soon. lmfao  Grin

bitass

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:22:04 PM

cheap utils
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:35:43 PM

Soon. lmfao  Grin

says you
blackbird307

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:36:08 PM

cheap utils

Keep increasing your bag for bag holding  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: