Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91648 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 06:56:02 PM

your work is done... so time to let go  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:18:43 PM

your work is done... so time to let go  Grin

you might be right.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:50:34 PM

Due to the incompetent behavior of the bitcoin forum moderators who deleted posts which I published on my thread, and did not apologies for doing so, admitting their mistakes, I no longer wish to contribute my power (as small as it may be)  to this forum.
I was willing to respect and answer even the dumbest replies and be forgiving for the lack of intelligence demonstrate by many. but I may be losing my patience with that too.
My coins however are going to stay on the air and be offered for sell on the counterwallet, While I will work on getting them out beyond the parameters of this forum here.
I like to thank thous of you who actually contributed to the important discussion which did take place here. and I would especially like to thank HunterMainerCrafter for his amazing support.  Smiley
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 03:12:29 PM

Have you sold even 1 of your cola coins?
I've noticed that BTC transactions had been disabled on counterwallet:

Trading to or from BTC is no longer possible in Counterwallet. Click here to learn why.
http://support.counterparty.io/support/solutions/articles/5000500845-why-can-i-no-longer-trade-to-and-from-btc-in-counterwallet-

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

Due to the incompetent behavior of the bitcoin forum moderators who deleted posts which I published on my thread, and did not apologies for doing so, admitting their mistakes, I no longer wish to contribute my power (as small as it may be)  to this forum.
I was willing to respect and answer even the dumbest replies and be forgiving for the lack of intelligence demonstrate by many. but I may be losing my patience with that too.
My coins however are going to stay on the air and be offered for sell on the counterwallet, While I will work on getting them out beyond the parameters of this forum here.
I like to thank thous of you who actually contributed to the important discussion which did take place here. and I would especially like to thank HunterMainerCrafter for his amazing support.  Smiley

Cya then  Kiss

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:58:25 PM

Have you sold even 1 of your cola coins?
I've noticed that BTC transactions had been disabled on counterwallet:

Trading to or from BTC is no longer possible in Counterwallet. Click here to learn why.
http://support.counterparty.io/support/solutions/articles/5000500845-why-can-i-no-longer-trade-to-and-from-btc-in-counterwallet-

I did not sell any. It was only offered for sell through the wallet exchange, which was an important issue for me. Some people that was interested in buying were not into learning the whole process of the wallet exchange, but for the thing that I was doing it was important to leave it like that. I will however turn into other channels to sell the coins once I continue to the next phase of my plan. In that phase I will create the avenue which is much more accessible to the general public. I will be targeting the art community at that phase and will sell to those other interested parties.

As far as the countewallet. Due to the change that they made ,I have started offering my coin to sell for XCP. but since it was important to fix it to the value of the bitcoin, it is a bit more tricky now. I will thus use the average value of XCP every five days once the old order has expired.
Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:12:54 PM

Is it legal use cocacola name?
Remember coinye...
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 05:53:49 PM

I will however turn into other channels
I suggest to use NHZ asset exchange, it's a coin similar to NXT but still cheap and its asset exchange is easy to use and more intuitive than XCP. If you move to NHZ maybe you'll get some buyers I think..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823785.0

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

I will however turn into other channels
I suggest to use NHZ asset exchange, it's a coin similar to NXT but still cheap and its asset exchange is easy to use and more intuitive than XCP. If you move to NHZ maybe you'll get some buyers I think..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823785.0

I chose to do it on the 2.0 bitcoin protocol, since using such high profile brand names as Coca-Cola,as my coin name, had to take in consideration the option of an attack. I t would have been much easier for them to deal with it just by entering my wallet or messing with other things that are much harder mess with, in bitcoin. Im not such an expert but it was my gut feelings that it would be better to do it like that, though I have not yet invested the time to learn NXT properly.  Anyway my plan is to set up a paypal option to buy the coins.. These coins are more for a long term investment as far as trade go and I do understand that the counterwalet will allow for btc exchange as soon as they get the whole process improved, faster and safer. Im not rushing anywhere with it. It is out there safe and sound and out of reach of the long hand of court orders or coordinated attacks. :-) nice to actualy have a useful conversation here.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:56:09 AM

Actually.... I will use the power we created here to service our common interest to DECENTRALIZED while developing my other FORUM of expression. All that you here have to do is bare with it, don't get mad that I do things which you can't understand. just watch and be patient.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:44:40 AM

Actually.... I will use the power we created here to service our common interest to DECENTRALIZED while developing my other FORUM of expression. All that you here have to do is bare with it, don't get mad that I do things which you can't understand. just watch and be patient.

STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS

The British two pound coin bears the inscription
 on its edge; this is intended as a quotation of Newton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_on_the_shoulders_of_giants
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:19:30 AM

I will be coming to NYC soon to organize my upcoming art show : ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS. The art show will feature my Art-coins  ICOKE and IDISNEY.
I will post here all relevant detail as well as relevant pieces which will be later featured in the art show.
I would like to note again that the work I do here on the thread is an integral part of my coin. the fact that I often use images rather than words is due to the spacial characteristic of my coin and the massage that it caries which can not be express using words only. Thus I expect the moderator of the forum to realize this and do not  interfere with my actions . Also for thous of you who feel that I use that forum in a way that hurt its reputation or violate underwrite rules, I do in did understand the difficulty to see how I actualy serve your goals and not hurt them. I would  however urge you to watch this unfold and would appreciate any comments that is made with respect and with the intention to communicate.

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:34:58 PM

I will be coming to NYC soon to organize my upcoming art show : ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS. The art show will feature my Art-coins  ICOKE and IDISNEY.
I will post here all relevant detail as well as relevant pieces which will be later featured in the art show.
I would like to note again that the work I do here on the thread is an integral part of my coin. the fact that I often use images rather than words is due to the spacial characteristic of my coin and the massage that it caries which can not be express using words only. Thus I expect the moderator of the forum to realize this and do not  interfere with my actions . Also for thous of you who feel that I use that forum in a way that hurt its reputation or violate underwrite rules, I do in did understand the difficulty to see how I actualy serve your goals and not hurt them. I would  however urge you to watch this unfold and would appreciate any comments that is made with respect and with the intention to communicate.

Sure. I'll bite. What gallery is hosting your art show there Picasso?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:57:50 PM

I think it is going to take some time for people to figure out how big this is. There should be a big pr push/investment behind this too to spread awareness.

Thank you that was a nice comment. 
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

I think it is going to take some time for people to figure out how big this is. There should be a big pr push/investment behind this too to spread awareness.

Smiley
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:39:44 AM

I don't know how you can even say this is a coin, you are selling a product (a bootleg product at that).  This thread should be in the Marketplace area not here!!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:41:08 AM

Post pics of your art!  That way I can take them and open a Zazzle store using your work.  I bet you won't do that.

sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:42:31 AM

How to mine this ? go to supermarket and buy a coke , drink it and i find out my hashrate ?Smiley

You gotta have a bottle cap. Then find one of those coke accepting bottle cap machines. Then drink thecoke and get coins from the upc. JK i dfk
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:10:07 AM

I don't know how you can even say this is a coin, you are selling a product (a bootleg product at that).  This thread should be in the Marketplace area not here!!
This is actualy a very important point People should understand about currency. Currency is a product.It is a product that let us communicate the exchange of most of things we need in order to live. without a currency we can not survive. It is also a product as being a "store of value" .
Because we let it be describe as something other than a product, it stayed as a monopoly that is "too big to fail" and getting bigger.
The invention of bitcoin is the cure, practiced by a free market of currency as a product. My coins illustrate that concept, of a coin being a product, which is indid a sort of heresy in the conceptual world held by the church of central banking. All the coins created here are products which allow for the exchange of other goods to take place, and are also a product that serve as store of value.

When I put my bottle product to sell using my currency, it leaves in my hands the power to create credit for myself. Being Nili, it may not be that much, but being Coca-Cola or Disney, is different, and I as john doe  then could choose which credit to use to buy my home. And that would be the point when the central banking church will become only one of many choices to be made. not so central and not a monopoly.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

Please post pics of your bottles, you art, hell yourself!!  I want to start selling.

Problem with that is you have NO CURRENCY, no QT wallet, no blockchain.  There is no icoke coin or idisney coin in the counterparty web site.

The only way to get your currency is the buy it with another currency and so on.  It all comes back to you are trying to make USD, and you are doing to with other peoples trademarks.

I want USDs also!!   I want to make it with your work!!  So far we have seen nothing other than rants from you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: