Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91648 times)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 09:24:15 AM

Hey NILIcoin, do you know why HunterMinerCrafter (seemingly) left the forum?

I fear something bad happened to him.

We think that it is money, but currency is a community , transactions is communication, and choosing a character to be, is freedom.
I dont know why is he not communicating on the forum, but  I know that he, as a living being is alive and doing. check out this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736447.msg10317240#msg10317240 he is working with the developer, Ohad, on this which is a ground braking project. check it out!
Well that's good. I just contacted Ohad to see if I can get into contact with HunterMinerCrafter.
Do you know if he has an alt account on here by any chance?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:08:43 PM

Hey NILIcoin, do you know why HunterMinerCrafter (seemingly) left the forum?

I fear something bad happened to him.

We think that it is money, but currency is a community , transactions is communication, and choosing a character to be, is freedom.
I dont know why is he not communicating on the forum, but  I know that he, as a living being is alive and doing. check out this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736447.msg10317240#msg10317240 he is working with the developer, Ohad, on this which is a ground braking project. check it out!
Well that's good. I just contacted Ohad to see if I can get into contact with HunterMinerCrafter.
Do you know if he has an alt account on here by any chance?

Not that I know of. Connecting with him I guess,
 is his call.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:22:30 AM

If you want to see where we are heading and be the firsts to profit from it, you should check, follow and share this thread of Tau-Chain   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.0;topicseen The developer of this unlike myself, are the most talented knowledgeable blockchain code writers. (and far more than that).

My Coca-Cola coin was made to achieve corporate interest and deeper understanding of self-credit to push forward a sustainable possible solution to central banks and bank credit.
The Tau-Chain is the seed of the future that will follow if we will manage to get through the next "2008" by having enough functioning channels of alternative trading communication like currencies platforms created since 2008.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:59:38 PM

Life is very funny. Yesterday, back in NYC I walked onto a set of the show I worked on in the past week, and saw this.
Last month  for my art show I made some of my coca cola coin art pieces in that show's workshop. And now on this episode they are shooting the a firm planing a campaign for coca cola.
Makes you wonder what would come next.
Maybe a construct to built cola its coupon currency  Smiley . Eventually they will build it, with me or with some of you. and yet this coins will always be the first.....

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:14:05 PM

If you want to see where we are heading and be the firsts to profit from it, you should check, follow and share this thread of Tau-Chain   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.0;topicseen The developer of this unlike myself, are the most talented knowledgeable blockchain code writers. (and far more than that).

My Coca-Cola coin was made to achieve corporate interest and deeper understanding of self-credit to push forward a sustainable possible solution to central banks and bank credit.
The Tau-Chain is the seed of the future that will follow if we will manage to get through the next "2008" by having enough functioning channels of alternative trading communication like currencies platforms created since 2008.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.msg10583712#msg10583712

This is moving in the right direction.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:11:39 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 05:19:00 PM by NILIcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwlRDP0J-o

Published on Feb 17, 2015
The Bridge recently hosted an innovation showcase at Coke's Atlanta headquarters where 10 Tel Aviv-based startups had the opportunity to demo their product or service to venture capitalists, independent investors, Coca-Cola business leaders. The six-month commercialization program has provided the startups with marketing training, access to experienced mentors, and opportunities to market their solutions to key partners throughout the Coca-Cola system. Learn more: http://www.coca-colacompany.com/innov...
Category
Entertainment

Check This out. Coco-Cola coin is closer then ever and also close to home.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:21:49 PM

Published on Feb 17, 2015
The Bridge recently hosted an innovation showcase at Coke's Atlanta headquarters where 10 Tel Aviv-based startups had the opportunity to demo their product or service to venture capitalists, independent investors, Coca-Cola business leaders. The six-month commercialization program has provided the startups with marketing training, access to experienced mentors, and opportunities to market their solutions to key partners throughout the Coca-Cola system. Learn more: http://www.coca-colacompany.com/innov...
Category
Entertainment

Check This out. Coco-Cola coin is closer then ever and also close to home.

This  is the link to the coca-cola new ventures....

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:30:10 PM

Are you one of the new ventures?

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

Are you one of the new ventures?

Not that one, but I am involved in creating the platform on which brands will be making their own digital units. It is designed to be more "regulation friendly" than bitcoin but it will demonstrate many of the currency ideas developed here. Sooner or later Coca-Cola will join.

Before seeing this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwlRDP0J-o  I though that they will join "later" rather then "sooner" since they did not seem to be on the cutting edge of  technology, but I might just underestimate them and they actually are ready to move on to the next level.

I predict that within seven years all major brands will run their own independent self-credit line denominated in their own brand's units, and all of economics textbooks will have to be rewritten based on that new landscape.  

And my Coca-Cola coins may gain some good collectors value by then. After all they will for ever be the first Coca-Cola crypto-currency coins baring the logo of Coca- cola. Art have it's ways to lead the way. :-)
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:02:37 PM

It seems like quite a few people are looking at this coin. and not for buying it but to learn I guess.Learn about what is value in a currency and how it is being created. The reason I made my art coin including this coca-cola coin was as a result of the effort to explain it. The value of my own coins is depending on two things, My art value and the value of the first Coca-Cola crypto-currency. Both are very speculative at that point, and yet these coins are worth far more then most altcoins. There are actualy art works one can buy using these currency only. But not only art work. If and when my knowledge regarding these new models of monetary value will be truly appreciated, you will have to buy my coins in order to be able to buy my consulting services to your business..

YES the ultimate power one have in a world of true free market is the power to choose the currency to be reworded for his/her work and eventually if you can make someone accept your currency as payment you expend the value of your own work to the value of that other person's work. Our states and banks exploit all of our work power by assuming our choice. Decentralization is first and foremost about having a choice and practicing that choice.  The mechanism that allow it is such that rewords for providing and practicing choice. Currency is such mechanism once guaranty choice and for this we need the blockchain as a decentralized currency issuer. Not all coins have to be crypto-currency' but some have to be such in order to keep against any concentrated centrelized power.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:07:06 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 03:18:25 PM by NILIcoin

In the past few month since I issued my coins and spent much time talking and working with people on some soon-to-come projects related to  independent currencies, I realized how this new paradigm is not clear to many that operate in the ecosystem.

In the past few month there is a shift pointing at the direction I was taking by creating these coins. Yet I see much confusion and misunderstanding regarding the points where new coins create value and gain value.

The only model of creating value that we have seen so far is that demonstrated by the Alt crowed sale. But it is not sustainable and the value crash we witnessed so often, results in lost of trust.

Thus In the coming notices I will use my coins platform to explain and show some of the issues that are very central, yet totally misunderstood,.

I welcome comments, disagreement and appreciate well justify claims..
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:17:48 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 07:35:26 AM by NILIcoin

Lesson NO. 1
 CROWD-FUNDING TOKENS

Crowed funding using tokens was a very successful form of raising funds from the public in the past year and a half. Beginning with the great success of Mastercoin trough the 7$, 5hr maidsafe crowdsale  http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/06/03/mastercoin-maidsafe-crowdsale/

But most of this successes can be attributed to the general misunderstood concept of value. How it  is attached to a currency, and what the market is expecting from a financial instruments such as currency.

The investment in these new initiatives to develop a product sometime in the future, leave the tokens empty of  real value at the present time.

The Mastercoin token did not even had any real use for the tokens, and holding the token did not grand any use or service to the holder. It was purely speculative value based on the wrong assumption that there will be a value attached to the token based on users network.

The big hype around Etherume's token, the Ether, Was better justify as it was designed to be the system's medium of exchange. Meaning the services rendered by the future platform will require the use of that token. But again the platform itself was far from being a working system looking for funds to market it. It was a bit more decorated than a white paper, pushed by some bitcoin enthusiasts (and possibly some others with different motivations).

"Investors" in tokens are not Angel investors, these are people with  little money to loose looking for a quick turn around. Most of them, based on their deep believe in the future of crypto-currency.  
Only a handful of more experienced altcoin traders were able to get good returns of their investment. I believe that most people are holding to it waiting for the day it will be needed.

All these developments are part of a learning curve of such new reality. The contribution of these people is extremely important for the future and I believe that most of them will be reworded on their investment by the knowledge they acquired on the way to get the currency.

However, the landscape is changing. It is much more clear now that a service or a product must be in existence  for the token to be valued at the present time.  

On this and the many other factors that will be the main game changers, on the next few lessons  entries

meanwhile if you are not too lazy, much of it stated along this thread and my other threads. just look for it and use it to your best interest..
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:54:28 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 08:09:21 PM by NILIcoin

Lesson NO. 2
 TRADE AND EXCHANGE

The phenomena of Bitcoin itself which created bridges between fiat money and independent currency was in a way the most important contribution of bitcoin as a currency.

Independent Local currencies were around through out the entire history of Money, Some even flourished in our time. But in the face of the centralized power of government and continents, these local financial    instruments had  great disadvantages, They could not have a global market.

Going Digital could create new venues for independet local currencies, but some other obstacle, mainly the structural weakness of a democratic social organizations to form a relevant strong opposition, would have prevented it from gaining the power and trust needed to create a sustainable trading and exchange platforms.
In simple words, these independent currencies would have been shut down by governments, under all existing regulations, far before having a chance to gain a value.

Bitcoin changed all that, Markets were established and direct links to fiat exchange were formed. The concept of a currency that is not national yet is being exchange and trad globally, became a reality.
The same people who could understand bitcoin could also realize the potential in other crypto-based currency, and exchange venues between bitcoin and altcoins were created, forming the passageway  between fiat and altocins.

This passage for trade and exchange was the first essential parameter which brought about an explosion of value to  digital crypto-units created in unlimited supply. Eventually, this could not last for long, But that "big-bang" created, what would be remembered in generations to come, as the crucial moment in human history. The moment in which humanity created the weapons of surviving the tremendous success of democracy and the devastating systematic wealth concentration  linked directly to that social order.

Social organisations and democracy in particular wiill be the topic of my next lesson about currency value.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:02:35 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 05:30:14 PM by NILIcoin

Lesson No. 3

CURRENCY VALUE BACKED BY SOCIAL ORGANISATIONS

Most currencies that have been create since the invention of money were backed by a social organization.

The latest of these organizations are the national based organization we call nations, but before it was kingdoms and other types of social order, organized under some central authority
which had the power to ensure and back the currency it issued. Most often That power represented a territorial occupation held by the sword.

Nevertheless, As different as these may seem to us today, mostly from a moral standpoint, they are all based on the same premise which is that of a population surrendering its self-issue credit power to a central authority. While most of us associate our celebrated democracies with  "free-choice", when it comes to currency and credit it is all but "free" or "choice". Our self-credit rights were taken by the power of our states and given on a silver plate to the banks.  

In practical our democracies became far more dangerous to our survival as individuals than most of the dictatorships. It is no surprise that the only successful uprising in the past decades where effective in  nondemocratic nations. If we will compare the occupy movements to the struggles of people in Arab nations we can easily see how an enormous social upraise have almost no effect on the social and economic structure of that region if that region is organized under a democratic social order.

In this little segment I dont wish to explain in details this amazing phenomena, I just need to have you open your eyes to it since it explain much about the absolute failure of initiatives to create currencies backed by a social order that is not the national order. People who believe that they are free to live by the choices that they make, are not open to reorganize by a different social order. As mad as they can be on the banks, they do not see the direct connection between the banks and the currency of their nation.

But even more significant is their weakness to reorganize and cooperate on some idealistic causes, If it is not some fanatic religion, there is not enough fuel to make people of democracies nations to reorganized in power that can threatens the structure created by nationalism.  

Even worse,   all democratic nations are now protected by extreme laws against terrorism on one hand while allowed to use extreme measures to  protect the banking system stability and  heavy handed regulations to stop any free initiatives that may pose a threat to  that stability.

All that disable the creation of value of  a currency designed to be backed by social organisation.    
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:27:29 PM

Lesson NO. 4
  TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIAL NETWORKS

The king and queen of venture capitalism, No introduction needed here. Bitcoin got its initial value from being a social network which transfer value based on a new technology of the blockchain.

That in return translated into investment venue for most celebrated venture capitalism topics - "Technology" and "Social-Networks".

But independent currency appeal as financial instruments to create value and make huge profits, is still almost an untapped territory which we wiil venture into on the next lesson.

stay tune....
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:40:56 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 05:32:21 PM by NILIcoin

Lesson NO. 5
  VALUE ATTACHED TO PRODUCT OR SERVICE

DAHHH!!!! yet....

One would think this direct connection between currency and value it represent in terms of products would have been the first to capitalized on.
yet no industry has done it. Even not our mighty corporations whom we think control our economy and governments.
All of the corporation's and brand's mighty production power is translated into national currency held in the hands of the banking system.
Thus in order to get a flow of credit, they too have to turn to the banks and have to pay interest on an instrument they could own and profit from.

If corporations and industry would have  had to relay directly on the centralized power of the banking system we would have all fall into the dark ages similar to thous of communist USSR .But the stock market came very handy to bridge over the lack of free market of currency, and allowed for a while the illusion of a free market economy.
The stock market as a direct link to individual interest, often organized as interest groups like pension funds, had compensated for the lack of a direct link between currency and manufacturing power. yet it is a limited, slow and not as officiant toll as currency in term of financial instrument.

But worse (much worse) an economy which draws it's power from the stock market is doomed by an unsustainable design which put the "value" in  profit rather than in the health of a system.

"Currency value" is a product of the overall health of the entire ecosystem, while the stock market is looking at the "pile" of money on the expense of the sustainability and health of the system. A "stock value" thus is often a product of robbing the system rather than enhancing it, and that is not sustainable.

Using the new technology of digital currency and decentralized markets, there is nothing to stand in the way of establishing this direct link between production and currency, while there is a growing urgency doing so.  Yet the understanding of credible people such as economist, and thous who occupy key positions in the business structure is confined to the existing paradigm of national currency..... But there is a future out there.....

The thing we call "Greed" and which we love to hate, is one healthy measure to compensate for an obedience pushed by education, and for the great comfort we feel by surrendering our power of production in return for security. But true security can only be achieved by a balance of interest. And the only power left to restore that  balance to the delicate margin which put individual's life as most important, is Greed. This balance shuttered by the power of our democracies, can be achieved by greed and the new tools to create independent currency and profit directly form it.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:00:38 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 01:33:24 PM by NILIcoin

Lesson NO. 6
  THE VALUE OF STUPIDITY

The fact that this coin have no value can show you the value of stupidity.
Stupidity might be wining, and there is much more financial value in wining, than in wisdom.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:20:01 AM

Lesson NO. 7
  MECHANICAL TOKEN

"Mechanical Tokens" are tokens which operates a system, think of old phone tokens or subway tokens. One could have all the dollars in the world yet he can not enter the system unless using his dollars to buy the tokens.

Great source for value right there, yet almost hardly utilized. Of course due to nation's monopoly on currency, but also because it is a closed system. Open it out to the market and it all look very different. ofc you need to think of a few other things to make it really work....
but I will not teach you this here . :-) 

Actually, I think that this was our last free lesson.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:29:20 AM

damn
long time since i drink any coke.. miss it Smiley
do you want to tell that actually people buy this token ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:34:43 PM

damn
long time since i drink any coke.. miss it Smiley
do you want to tell that actually people buy this token ?

Lesson NO. 6
  THE VALUE OF STUPIDITY

The fact that this coin have no value can show you the value of stupidity.
Stupidity might be wining, and there is much more financial value in wining, than in wisdom.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: