Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91648 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:18:23 PM

Hi dev,I want to know to participate in the project  Embarrassed Embarrassed

total supply : ICOKE Huh

HOW MUCH PRICE  - 1 ICOKE=  ..  Btc  ?

The total supply is 10,000 (only)
The price as stated on the first page of the thread is 0.01 BTC is the starting price.

I have just locked the coins's issuing address, so no more coins can be created in the future.

I have contemplated the supply issue for a long time. At the beginning I could see a few ways for it to develop. If a community where to form earlier, I had some plans to issue and distribute more coins between the owner of the original first 10,000 coin. Right now I believe that locking it is important for the real artistic value of the coins as art.

So 10,000 is the final supply all together, I still own most of it.     
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojotequila11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:11:52 AM

don't believe it,,, this coin is really dead
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:06:28 AM

don't believe it,,, this coin is really dead

This coin is still in the first stages of its life cycle. It is indeed very different from the coins on this forum and what most of us understand as a currency.

Again my coins are coined as a conceptual art work. It will have the value of the art it represent. and the art it represent might best be titled as  Intellectual Property Appropriated This work is aimed to bring ones awareness to what they will appreciate as property and as value.

On the artistic concept we can talk much longer but I did that work to have us experience it. So it is about the concrete issued of value creation that I should speak to you about.

Take Ethereum and Zcash for example. Both are given great value for the hype around it. Yes there is also a technology. but is the tech alone give the coin its value? NO! it is the hype and the starvation of the market to find new ways to store value and create more value . That need is also what drives the art market. The art market became valued since it was a way to store and move money in an anonymous way.

As far as the value of my coins. Like art it need to be knowledge as art. For this the artist need to be valued in the art market. I have been an active artist all my adult life but I dont tend to do the things everyone is doing and was a bit ahead of the curve all the time (far ahead, or far on the side Smiley ) I make a living using my art skill set as a scenic artist in the movie industry thus I also do not have earn money doing work with my coins. For a while though I  even got a little confused and was expecting to make a living dealing with cryptocurrency, but it took away from my ability to stay focused at the artist mind set.

I dont expect most of you here to understand any of it but this is like an artist statement for the future value of the coin. However the issue many here can understand is that of intellectual property. and based only on that you should consider investing in my coins, mostly Coca-Coal Coin and Disney Coin (these are the ones I have invested most of my time as an artist.)

Coca-Cola coin is now limited to 10,000 original coins. thus it will always be only these 10,000 as the first Crypto Coca-Cola coins. There is a good chance for it to be collected like the first original Coca-Cola coupons (coca cola invented the coupon). But probably only if people will start value it for that. I cant control that, neither do I wish to push hard for that.

I just do my work and let go.  but it is not dead . in fact it only become alive then.

*The Disney Coins are not going to be limited in number at that point. eventually I will let the community that will form around it (if it will) to decide on that

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:21:32 PM

If anyone want to understand what I did here with my coins and realize where ICO is heading  see that lecture by a very smart and educated man. not a
word about altocins yet the best explanation to monetization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qp0KxaliAk&app=desktop
Hendri45

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

up up..
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:56:42 PM

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:32:35 PM

Do not rush guys! NILI has an idea, let's see what will come out of it! Maybe it is helpful for all of us! Smiley

Mumak they all were a bit slow catching up on that heh Smiley

But three years later we are almost there ICO is alll around. How long do you think before someone smart will come to the coca cola company and will get them to take on that amazing opportunity to use their product as a unit of account and use their round logo for the coins logo Huh
lol I think no more then 2 years from now.

I think im going to start  having real fun playing with my coins very soon .  
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:28:20 PM

The COUPON-COIN monetary model

The generic matrix is:

1 coupon unit = 1 product unit
price of 1 coupon unit < price of 1 product unit in the market

The economic/social rules (The game's rules):

1. The coupon units has no expiration date (unlike most coupons)
2. The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the product or the monetary value it was issued at.

The monetary benefits of the model:

1. coin value stability - A value that range between the market price of the product unit ,and the issue price of the coupon unit.
    The smaller the gap is, the less fluctuations of value are possible
2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of      
    other assets can be evaluated to determine the real value of the coin at any given moment

* There are more complex benefits once the coin enter a credit pool and is lent out on behalf of the borrower potential production power.  I will issue these points in another document which I will post soon

Let's restate what you've written there (I was about to say, restate the axioms of your system, but nothing here is self-evident).

1 coupon/coin = 1 work of art.
1 coupon/coin < 1 work of art.  (See, there goes my math right there)

Ergo, all works of art are identical and worth the same.

The value of a work of art is far more subjective than anything else in the marketplace, and it's value is STILL what someone is willing to trade for it.  Any evaluation in your mind will remain there, forever a fantasy.  Only the buyer actualizes a potential value.

You have a real problem with writing sentences that don't have much meaning.  Try putting some actual numbers to them and put up a few clear examples.  For instance, you don't differentiate between these coins, coupons, then make a blanket statement along the lines of "and of course there will be coin stability..." because why?  If I can explain Cantor's diagonal proof to a 12-year-old I'm sure you can explain your meaning, with examples, and with real numbers.

Also, make sure you're using the words you use for their meaning and not effect.  Matrix has a specific meaning, and so does axiom. If you're "figuring out the axioms of a system" you're basically itemizing what everybody already knows, because they are self-evident.

The COUPON-COIN monetary model

The coupon units has no expiration date (unlike most coupons)
The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the monetary value that it was issued at.

1. coin value stability - A value that range between the market price of the product unit ,and the issue price of the coupon unit.
2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of     
    other assets can be evaluated to determine the real value of the coin at any given moment

* There are more complex benefits once the coin enter a credit pool and is lent out on behalf of the borrower potential production power.  I will issue these points in another document which I will post soon

Satoshi's greatest achievement was realizing a new monetary model implemented as an autonomous system. Now all we need is realizing a relevant monetary model for any product and have them compete on user
Yet investors are still clueless when it comes to  what a monetary model is  and how crucial it is to the future of a coin's value (ICO). (not talking about most economists who are even more ignorant when it comes to understanding how value is created for a currency)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:56:53 PM

I dont know what kind of sense it will going to make when we get whiskey coin, malibu coin, Fanta Coin, etc .. etc ..

the tokens and coins should make our life easier ... should have a project with value ...

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:35:21 PM

I dont know what kind of sense it will going to make when we get whiskey coin, malibu coin, Fanta Coin, etc .. etc ..

the tokens and coins should make our life easier ... should have a project with value ...

The sense is in the power to do that, the power each individual can have regarding his/her production power.
In terms of effective currency systems we will most likely see a conglomerate of producers under one currency as a currency alliance.
And will see fierce competition on getting users between these alliances, which is exactly what we need .   
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

Quote from: "Bitcoin Forum" on: November 13, 2014, 04:33:27 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Art is my form of expression

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

I hope that by now bitcoin forum moderator realize that this is part of the value of my coin , thus should not be deleted , and that  my coin's value is part of their forum's value.
I also hope that more people are now able to realize it too.
once enough people will realize the value, I will sell my coins. for now the coins are not for sell. I post massages here to teach about the near future of money and to build the value. it takes years, but look at the ICO in the past year. things move really fast these days
cryptoracle

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

why is the web page down?
beyou000

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

I thought I had seen and heard it all. What the frikkerdel is this? Someone is going to get sued
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

It is not a good idea to use trademark of one of the biggest global brands in a coin. I think no exchange will list this.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:39:03 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 10:36:15 PM by NILIcoin

why is the web page down?

There was never a webpage other than the thread on bitcoin forum. this coin is created as art ,yet , as explained, is an existing real coin on counterparty which can transact and exchange on the counterpartywallet and  exchange. the number of the Coca-coal coin is very limited (only 10,000) and was made to act as collectors item ,that is when Coca-Cola will eventually do their own real coin . However this project was created more than three years ago to explain the future of a multi cryptocurrency economy and might eventually gain its value.    
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:40:04 PM

I thought I had seen and heard it all. What the frikkerdel is this? Someone is going to get sued

Still waiting.... will create great value for the coin  Grin
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:50:50 PM

It is not a good idea to use trademark of one of the biggest global brands in a coin. I think no exchange will list this.

The coca-cola coin is one of several brand name coins  created as such , the use of the trade mark and logo is part of the art work.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802673.msg9242991#msg9242991

Re: [PRE-ANN] Disney Coin [IDISNEY]
October 18, 2014, 08:56:12 AM

MICKEY: Minnie!!!! WTF!  These are COCA-COLA colors! We need to promote Disney coin. I told you to dress up in blue

MINNIE: But these are MY colors. This is how Walt made me.

MICKEY: Obviously you dont understand anything, Coca-Cola will sue us, they used "your" colors first.

MINNIE: So are you going to sue Twitter for using your colors?!

Twitter Coin
 [ITWITTER]

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

The real Coke Coin...

https://www.moderncoinmart.com/silver/more-world-silver-coins/

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Coca-Cola Coin
The coins are an artistic representation of the company's future coins.
The coins are real and can be traded but are not backed by the company depicted in the image and name.*
[ICOKE] A Coupon-Coin*
* The "Coupon-Coin" coin model is my intellectual property

The Coca-Cola Coin is the first in a series of coins which are made
to present the future of crypto-currencies, and the future of a true free market which breaks the state's monopoly on currency.*

The coins can be traded P2P
on the counterwallet exchange platform

open wallet here to buy coins https://counterwallet.io/

"....Then I will create a CocaCola Coin.... and other industry coins.
Each coin will be created as an illustration for the real coins these industry may create one day"

The representation of each company is done using the artistic freedom, an artist
like myself has, to paint a very clear vision of the reality I wish to represent

[ICOKE] Coupon-Coin sale

A limited addition of 10,000 [ICOKE] coins have been issued on Counterwallet
Each coin will act as a Coupon to buy my product at a discount.
1 bottles of Coca-Cola for 1 Coca-Cola coin.
My Coca-Cola bottles are art pieces, Original art prints, using the Coca-Cola brand images
These rt piece can be bought using any currency but using the [ICOKE] gives a discount.
1 coin unit sells for 0.01 bitcoin and 1 art piece unit sells for 0.1 bitcoin or more

1 [ICOKE] coin  = 1 Coca-Coal soda bottle*
*This bottle is an art piece not real soda bottle

1[ICOKE] coin = 0.01 Bitcoin*
*coins that are issued and put in the market for sell in the first round

1 Coca-Cola soda bottle* = 0.1 bitcoin*
* The art bottles can be bought directly with bitcoin but the coin acts as a coupon.
 In the real Coca- Cola coins case it will make sense to keep a much smaller gap between the market price and the coupon coins.

COUPON-COIN monetary model

The coupon units has no expiration date (unlike most coupons)
The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the monetary value that it was issued at.

2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of      
    other assets can be evaluated to determine the real value of the coin at any given momen

These coins is where fiction meets reality.

*The representation of each company is done using the artistic freedom to depict any image in order to create the artistic clear vision of reality that I wish to represent.

Independent-Currencies Market

As virtual wallets are taking shape and the rise of Bitcoin shatters the paradigm of money held for centuries,
the roads are now open for industries and corporate to start capitalizing directly with their own issued currency.
Also communities of users such as the social networks and organisations are ready to put their community power in the market and create their own currencies.
We are approaching this stage demonstrated by Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE] as we speak,however this is only the beginning.....

Payment on work
Choice of payment on work will become the greatest factor to determine these new currencies value. The primary value of a coin, that which on its behalf the currency was issued, will rise dramatically once a person will ask to be payed on his/her work with this coin. By making a choice in which currency one is getting paid, this person’s work become valued as a product of the industry he choose to be paid by its currency. Thus the currency is now representing not only the future products of the industry that issued it, but also the future products (of any industry) gained by that person’s work.
This factor will have great effect on the future credit market and will stop the abusive practices of the current banking system

Credit
The greatest force in modern economy is credit, all currencies originated in credit, and any expansion of the money in circulation is based on credit.
In the current system central banks and commercial banks through the consent of the states are the ones issuing credit in a form of fiat money.
But credit in itself is originating in a system of trust and can not be owned by any state.
This so called trust is backed by credit rating which is a combination of statistical data and periodical evaluations.
Thus it is the evaluation process which will soon favor the currencies which will perform better than that of the national currencies.
This free evaluation process will expend the credit market into the independent currencies market.

INTEREST FREE CREDIT COINS
Since most of us need credit to buy our education, cars and homes, we will "work" for the currencies which will provide us with the best credit package.
Credit provider which will share profit with it's users community will be most attractive to users and thus create grater demand to its coin

This is still alive.... these days you can call it "collectibles". 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: