Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:06:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:39:54 PM

People have sent a rocket to nearly every planet in our solar system. After studying the data, all the planets, except Mars, and perhaps the moons of Jupiter, can be excluded as unfit for life, so there is no one in our solar system.
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:57:16 PM

Let's see, every flying object that shows up on a radar is flagged as UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) before it's got called and identified itself or has a transponder that does that automatically.
So yes UFOs do exist. For me every flying object I can't identify is an ufo, so they are pretty common.

Aliens on the other hand...well let's stick to the facts.
The universe is very very big. There are so many planets out there that it's hard to imagine.
Some of these planes are in a solar system in a distance to a star in the zone where life is possible. Still a very great number.
The planet must have certain elements to support life -> Still many planets out there
This planets called earth-like.

Other earth-like planets in our solar system are Mars and Venus. So every time someone cries "We found an other earth-like planet" be aware it could just be a other Venus.

Scientists have found other criteria that are required to support life but hard to check with our current technology some of them are
* The solar system must have an giant planet in an higher orbit than the planet that supports life. This giant planet attracts meteors and other objects and minimize the change that an object hits the life supporting planet
* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Taking all that into consideration and use some statistical methods there are still millions of planets left that could support life in our galaxy alone.

There are evidence that some stone samples from meteors contains fossils of bacteria, there is a debate about if the bacteria entered the meteor after the impact or not. But I believe it is possible that for examples bacteria's could have live on mars.
So to answer the question
Is ALIEN life out there: Definitely, the probability is to high to be not.
Is intelligent ALIEN life out there: Well, some are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth....but we have time till your galaxy got sucked into the "great attractor" to find out.

Probably all the people who personally saw UFOs on their own eyes really happy. I would be on such a spectacle would he refused.
Astronomers are constantly finding new planets in distant solar systems. Some scholars suggest that the existence of so many planets proves that somewhere else in the universe should be life. The fact that none of these planets has never been recognized habitable.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:21:11 PM

There are a million different theories regarding whether there are aliens, as they can be and what we should do in the event of a collision with them. Just imagine the day when we get into a contact with another world or conclude an alliance with him and start a new era of cultural exchange to intergalactic scales, or start a war for survival. Scary? Well, what can I do. God does not play dice.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:59:28 PM

Let's see, every flying object that shows up on a radar is flagged as UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) before it's got called and identified itself or has a transponder that does that automatically.
So yes UFOs do exist. For me every flying object I can't identify is an ufo, so they are pretty common.

Aliens on the other hand...well let's stick to the facts.
The universe is very very big. There are so many planets out there that it's hard to imagine.
Some of these planes are in a solar system in a distance to a star in the zone where life is possible. Still a very great number.
The planet must have certain elements to support life -> Still many planets out there
This planets called earth-like.

Other earth-like planets in our solar system are Mars and Venus. So every time someone cries "We found an other earth-like planet" be aware it could just be a other Venus.

Scientists have found other criteria that are required to support life but hard to check with our current technology some of them are
* The solar system must have an giant planet in an higher orbit than the planet that supports life. This giant planet attracts meteors and other objects and minimize the change that an object hits the life supporting planet
* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Taking all that into consideration and use some statistical methods there are still millions of planets left that could support life in our galaxy alone.

There are evidence that some stone samples from meteors contains fossils of bacteria, there is a debate about if the bacteria entered the meteor after the impact or not. But I believe it is possible that for examples bacteria's could have live on mars.
So to answer the question
Is ALIEN life out there: Definitely, the probability is to high to be not.
Is intelligent ALIEN life out there: Well, some are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth....but we have time till your galaxy got sucked into the "great attractor" to find out.

Probably all the people who personally saw UFOs on their own eyes really happy. I would be on such a spectacle would he refused.

Any kind of alien to which people can come into contact, most likely, will not be like us or Semynoha creations from recently shown the movie "Independence Day." If extraterrestrial kind will be developed enough to send signals that can catch the Terrans, most likely, it has reset their biological vestments and become a form of machine intelligence.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:25:59 PM

We are living in the enormous universe with a lot of mysterious things we are not able to explain yet. There are billions of galaxies and trillions of stars out there so I believe that there are aliens on other planets.

poulembertus

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:29:52 PM

UFO is real many video in youtube
but i never see it by my self Grin

about fact not only video
if use only video i think can manipulation
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:32:56 PM

All high technology, we have received not by aliens. In fact, there is another explanation. In 1960, Frank Drake suggested search such signals in other star systems, using large radio dishes, which initiated the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI). Over the past half- century, we have got much more effective ways of communication around the world, than the transmission of radio and television signals.
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:44:51 PM

Many forecasters have already said that there will be soon a time when all mankind will meet and get acquainted with the creatures, or rather alien to our soil. Very interesting how it will happen.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:23:33 PM

And stories and videos are always very much as if people see UFOs all the time. But for some reason I have never seen such a phenomenon. J asked why.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:56:08 PM

ufo and aliens are different things lol. The first is a flying object you can't identify. (probably nothing special most of the time) The second is probably real, but there is no reason to believe they are here on Earth.

But what is the same because the flies in the sky and in space. Is it that we show or want us to believe, that it is superfluous garbage. Or visual illusion.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:42:10 PM

We are living in the enormous universe with a lot of mysterious things we are not able to explain yet. There are billions of galaxies and trillions of stars out there so I believe that there are aliens on other planets.
And how then to treat the fact that the moon at all artificial object and its made by aliens. As if that is their base, and because of them, no one flies to the moon.
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:38:21 AM

According to the teachings of magicians, everything that is inexplicable is classified as unidentified. And the main meaning of life for the intelligent man - is to know Unidentified. This requires not just be a scientist researcher, it requires to be a practitioner of magic.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:18:03 AM

I think it is real bacause somewhat there are studies and documentaries showing the existence of Aliens and UFO. We don't know they just watching us from their world or even we don't know some people we socializing is a Alien.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:18:47 AM

All high technology, we have received not by aliens. In fact, there is another explanation. In 1960, Frank Drake suggested search such signals in other star systems, using large radio dishes, which initiated the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI). Over the past half- century, we have got much more effective ways of communication around the world, than the transmission of radio and television signals.
That proves nothing. All we say that man is a rational being, so why does not explain all the high technology it is from the point of view of what people come up with it yourself, rather than borrowed from aliens.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:33:36 AM

That proves nothing. All we say that man is a rational being, so why does not explain all the high technology it is from the point of view of what people come up with it yourself, rather than borrowed from aliens.

Well as my self with the technology now a days it is a result of human intelligence not on others because human keeps researching for new technology and its advancement but we cant say that  in a billion of galaxies there are aliens or not. Lets just see in the future if we could see a alien
luckypants

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 09:25:19 AM

i think it certaintly not real. Cool
Rexdavinci

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:42:24 AM

Hello,

Can you imagine what 16btc (~$12000) will do for you in 2017.

Am inviting you specially to this wonderful opportunity to 16 Btc in less than 4 weeks. You can use this to propel your dream business in the new year.

All you need is 0.002btc ($2) to Earn this Massive 16 Btc. You've got absolutely Nothing to lose but everything to gain.

All other work required to get you to the top are done for you by Our TEAM effort because we do paid advertising and promotions to move our Team Fast.

You can as well share this opportunity with 2 people who you think deserve the opportunity to Earn 16btc

REGISTER NOW AND UPGRADE IMMEDIATELY

http://btcinvestments.co.za/ref/ea73f0572d/register

The name of who refeered you should be Rex Davinci.

Undecided, join the team

https://telegram.me/teameasybit Where everyone is serious.

Then u can decide later.

Thanks for reading
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:17:11 PM

I'm sure they are real.

Moreover, looks like kind of extraterrestrial life exist in something named ether. They are speaking through telepathic abilities. They are control more than 9 planets over the nearest space. Part of this creatures are among us, this community trying to control humanity somehow.

Can be said that humanity is a part of this civilization, just like rabbit or cat, if you have one, is part of your family.

Not everything is such perfect and beautiful, anyway they are exist.

if you ask me, between UFOs and Aliens was no real, because all that their only course in film
pooligans13

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:02:26 PM

Of course that aliens are real, would be dumb to think elselike
johnny11011

Activity: 293

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:47:49 AM

Scientists say there may be many planets in the universe, some planetary systems may have the wisdom of life for the survival of the environment, but the current technology can make human detection millions of light-years away in the galaxy. However, over the past one hundred years, the earth has repeatedly appeared on the arrival of aliens and their aircraft, there are people on earth, said he had seen aliens and UFO, or abducted by aliens. Former Canadian defense minister Paul (Paul Hellyer) a video about alien aliens and revealed that UFO is real, aliens visit earth constantly. However, there is no official official conclusion.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: