Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:18:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:33:30 PM

Nobody does know.... only time will say

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:38:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17bg7was59M

This is an amazing footage, but it seems like it was just a drone. IT was on live TV i saw it.

Unfortunately, right along with being able to make good video like this, comes the ability to edit it in all kinds of ways.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

I like this one, NASA footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmEU-x2lEOk

larger than earth sized alien feeding off the sun or just a solar maximum? You decide.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:48:41 PM

Totally real. I can't identify most of the insects that buzz right by me; often they are too fast to see clearly anyway. But they certainly are alien to me.   Roll Eyes

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ZeroEnergy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:15:23 PM

UFO's of course they exists since that simple means Unidentified Flying Object.

Aliens, sure they're crossing borders all the time!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
healtheworld

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:29:41 PM

i believe really have ALIENS
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1836
Merit: 2830

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 11:26:28 PM

I like this one, NASA footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmEU-x2lEOk   Grin

larger than earth sized alien feeding off the sun or just a solar maximum? You decide.

http://youtu.be/aOD65P4XcQI

Disclaimer: I can't currently access the site necessary to verify these, yet. And yes, some are explainable.....  

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:14:09 AM

PROOF of space aliens:

No $#!t, the footprint below was made on the moon by a creature from another world!

But seriously, there is a problem with the mathematical likelihood assumption. This idea assumes that because space is vast and full of worlds not to different than ours, there is a good chance that other life exists. And just as we predicted that we would find other planets it is predicted that we will eventually find other life.

That makes sense, but the problem is that we have only one example of life. If we had even two examples then we could assume that life is common in the universe. One data point tells you almost nothing. Since all living things we are aware of are actually the same one living thing and species are just variations of that first DNA life form, it is possible that life only happened once and this is it.

It's true that it could be the case that some step required for the appearance of life is so unlikely, that it only ever occurred once - after all, we still don't even understand all the steps that lead to it. But if it happened once, then we know for a fact that no matter how unlikely, it is possible. All other things being equal, if we have very similar values for all of the variables that led to life on Earth, we would probably get a similar outcome.

And indeed, as you say, space is vast, the number of worlds not too dissimilar to Earth is probably large, and the chemical elements that we know are required for life similar to ours is abundant throughout the universe. But there are at least 3 other things you also have to consider:

One, the possibility that life as we know it is not the only way life can exist - sure, we only know about one type, but I know of no reason why it should be unique. Perhaps life can be composed of (slightly, or not so slightly) different elements than those that life on Earth is based on, increasing the chances for it appearing elsewhere.

Two, even if life as it exists on Earth is the only way life can exist, it could still be the case that it originated elsewhere first, and somehow found its way to Earth - and perhaps other welcoming planets as well. Or perhaps some more elaborate components that it requires did: water (http://www.iflscience.com/space/solar-systems-water-predates-sun), "biologically interesting molecules" (http://www.space.com/1686-life-building-blocks-abundant-space.html) and so on could be sufficiently abundant to kick start the process in several places at once.

Third, time. Often forgotten, but the universe is over 13 billion years old, and it could be that the conditions for life similar to that on Earth to appear have existed for some 8 or 9 billion years - ~ since stars similar to the Sun started coming along (population I stars). That's plenty of time for unlikely events to occur repeatedly. And perhaps one reason for why we don't see any evidence of intelligent life out there at the moment is that we are just too young and primitive, and most others are a couple billion years older - who knows, we may not even be able to recognize them for what they are if we got a change to see them.

These people would have investigated all the available data before doing the life-hunting on Mars project - http://www.space.com/27073-exolance-mars-life-search-idea.html .

This means that as far as anybody knows, there isn't any life out there. Anything to the opposite is simply speculation. My one fear is that we are going to inadvertently introduce life out there, and then we'll try to claim we found it.

Of course, this project might be a great way to covertly start terra-forming Mars.

Smiley

Even if it was the case that life was introduced elsewhere from Earth, the similarities would likely make it obvious there was some sort of relationship - that is, we'd probably have a good idea that it either evolved from a previously known organism, or lacking that, we could at the very least suppose there was some prior common origin to both sources of life.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:01:21 AM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

yes UFO comes to earth and brink ALIEN and.... ? BITCOIN

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
SpiderLegion

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:16:28 AM

I mean, it's possible but I think we're better off not trying to form unsubstantiated opinions before we get real hard proof.  There's no evidence for or against them.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:18:51 PM

I mean, it's possible but I think we're better off not trying to form unsubstantiated opinions before we get real hard proof.  There's no evidence for or against them.

There are many pictures of unidentified objects in the sky. All you have to do is look at one and it's obvious that the object can't be identified. The proof is in the pudding so-to-speak.

Also there's plenty of alien skulls around. 
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:01:26 PM

There are many pictures of unidentified objects in the sky. All you have to do is look at one and it's obvious that the object can't be identified. The proof is in the pudding so-to-speak.

Also there's plenty of alien skulls around. 

I need to see it with my own eyes before believing it " to see is to believe".
PowerCordZ

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:39:43 PM

Since there is no scientific proof for them to be real so far, I wouldn't say anything with surity.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:25:12 PM

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

An overheard statement from a Farmer to the Reaper in regards to union demands: "Let the Devil mow it".
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

These people would have investigated all the available data before doing the life-hunting on Mars project - http://www.space.com/27073-exolance-mars-life-search-idea.html .

This means that as far as anybody knows, there isn't any life out there. Anything to the opposite is simply speculation. My one fear is that we are going to inadvertently introduce life out there, and then we'll try to claim we found it.

Of course, this project might be a great way to covertly start terra-forming Mars.

Smiley

Even if it was the case that life was introduced elsewhere from Earth, the similarities would likely make it obvious there was some sort of relationship - that is, we'd probably have a good idea that it either evolved from a previously known organism, or lacking that, we could at the very least suppose there was some prior common origin to both sources of life.

The point wasn't that there was some other life. The point was that someone might claim that there was other life because they found man-introduced life - be it by accident or on purpose - without clearly being able to identify that it was man-introduced.

So far the only evidence we have for life not on earth is, that there are all kinds of chemicals out there that are the same kinds as here. But that's to be expected, if stars work in similar ways. None of it says life.

Smiley

sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:29:15 AM

The universe is infinite but we are the only lifeform here, anything else is blasphemy! <- sarcasm, use logic

I've seen UFO's in the sky (yeah I use drugs but I have had a sober time too, seen them during that time as well). UFO being unidentified flying object, if you stare up long enough during nights you usually see something move in a way it shouldn't. Last one I saw with somebody else with me flew very fast, was bright (solid light no flickering). I saw one when I was at rehab and I had 2 other people with me who also saw it when I told them look at that, it went in a straight direction for a while and moved up to a cloudy area to vanish, with the speed it flew we should have seen it after 10 seconds tops but never saw it again. I dunno what it was but no airplane, satellite or rocket can fly like that. We just asked where the fuck did it go and that's that people just think you are fucked up if you talk like that. Smiley

As for Aliens, considering how large the place we exist in is it would be strange if there were no other lifeforms, it would also be strange if there werent tens of thousands or millions of it. And one of those lifeforms may very well have advanced 1 million years before us. Or 100 million, we don't know that much about the universe except that Pluto is no longer a planet, hell we don't even know what swims at the very very deepest depths of our sea's, we don't know everything about our own planet so how could we know about the rest?
Use logic and let time tell, one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:04:37 AM

Anything flying in the sky and can't be identified is called UFO. So it can be true...but allien is not real...

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:04:57 AM

The universe is infinite but we are the only lifeform here, anything else is blasphemy! <- sarcasm, use logic

I've seen UFO's in the sky (yeah I use drugs but I have had a sober time too, seen them during that time as well). UFO being unidentified flying object, if you stare up long enough during nights you usually see something move in a way it shouldn't. Last one I saw with somebody else with me flew very fast, was bright (solid light no flickering). I saw one when I was at rehab and I had 2 other people with me who also saw it when I told them look at that, it went in a straight direction for a while and moved up to a cloudy area to vanish, with the speed it flew we should have seen it after 10 seconds tops but never saw it again. I dunno what it was but no airplane, satellite or rocket can fly like that. We just asked where the fuck did it go and that's that people just think you are fucked up if you talk like that. Smiley

As for Aliens, considering how large the place we exist in is it would be strange if there were no other lifeforms, it would also be strange if there werent tens of thousands or millions of it. And one of those lifeforms may very well have advanced 1 million years before us. Or 100 million, we don't know that much about the universe except that Pluto is no longer a planet, hell we don't even know what swims at the very very deepest depths of our sea's, we don't know everything about our own planet so how could we know about the rest?
Use logic and let time tell, one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see.

one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see. How do you know that exactly?
Feneusens

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:21:18 PM

one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see. How do you know that exactly?

Who knows, they might be searching for a new place to stay, they killed their own planet..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: