Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC  (Read 94472 times)
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:39:35 PM

thats very bad,I have 10 millions html5 and dev lies-buy,buy html5coins because we are a great command and html5 goes to the moon Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:45:58 AM

^^^FUD^^^

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Bleutrade has deleted it's LTC base market which took the main trading place for Htmlcoin with it. However trading in Htmlcoin on an LTC base market is still available on ALCUREX.org so just switch your activity over to that exchange and all should be good.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:06:23 PM

However trading in Htmlcoin on an LTC base market is still available on ALCUREX.org so just switch your activity over to that exchange and all should be good.

Now that is a relief. Hoping that HTMLCOIN would blossom someday, I am accumulating BTC as much as I can to buy a few of these coins. Also, I wonder where the dev would be since this coin has been kept quiet for quite some time without no promises of new development, etc. Maybe someday, it will be really worth something. Don't you think?  Roll Eyes

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:14:40 PM

Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
allknowingeye

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:54:48 PM

Has anyone else noticed the wallet is having difficulty now. I have seen assertion errors. Extreme slowness at block processing. This whether download new a whole new block chain which is so slow its nuts even with many connections or processing with a already downloaded blockchain. Beginning to wonder if the wallet is at it's limit. Reprocessing the block chain, incredibly slow it is going, we will see if it finishes or not. I have seen the wallet itself become less and less responsive over the past month or so.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 05:56:32 PM

Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

novaexchange bleutrade is actively trading it.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:33:38 PM

okay better sell m , again loss
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 09:48:45 PM

Has anyone else noticed the wallet is having difficulty now. I have seen assertion errors. Extreme slowness at block processing. This whether download new a whole new block chain which is so slow its nuts even with many connections or processing with a already downloaded blockchain. Beginning to wonder if the wallet is at it's limit. Reprocessing the block chain, incredibly slow it is going, we will see if it finishes or not. I have seen the wallet itself become less and less responsive over the past month or so.

I haven't had any issues with the H5 wallets outside of my own mistakes and they stay running 24/7 on two laptops.
allknowingeye

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:23:04 AM

I rebuilt the blockchain from a month old backup and then waited two days for it finish rescanning and downloading the missing blocks but it did complete a few minutes ago and I recovered the missing coins. Just took a lot of patience. But since it crossed the million block border performance has been in the toilet.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:34:54 AM

I rebuilt the blockchain from a month old backup and then waited two days for it finish rescanning and downloading the missing blocks but it did complete a few minutes ago and I recovered the missing coins. Just took a lot of patience. But since it crossed the million block border performance has been in the toilet.

Glad you could make it work mate! I had a similar issue when syncing my wallet (it had been 3 months since last sync) and it seemed like it would take hours (perhaps even a day) for it to fully sync. It was then that I started looking though the commands from within the debug window and used -dbcache=1024 from within cmd (before launch) for it to sync faster. You should try it out and see if it works for you. Still, I am very disappointed with HTML5Coin, since it hasn't been heard of new development for quite some time. It was a very good coin with strong potential, but if there won't be a community takeover, then I'm afraid that the coin will die soon.  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 01:48:08 AM

There is no volume on yobit and no buy order there isn't much interest on this coin it's really disappointing when you have a huge coin on your wallet and yet it has no value at all,just kept the wallet.dat maybe one day a new dev will launch this coin again but right now it's a dead coin..

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 02:35:41 AM

Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

There is no volume on yobit and no buy order there isn't much interest on this coin it's really disappointing when you have a huge coin on your wallet and yet it has no value at all,just kept the wallet.dat maybe one day a new dev will launch this coin again but right now it's a dead coin..

You can use/earn H5 at https://dknight2.com and some at http://cryptoptc.com
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:44:03 AM

Well this sucks! I have over 51.9 million HTML5 coins, what exchange is still trading HTML5? Prob take a year to dump them.  Roll Eyes

You can add this coin on your database as a "Failed coin", just saying lol.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:06:51 AM

Thanks for sharing this. Although, HTML5Coin may be not worth something it will still be one alt coin to remember and hold for the future. Maybe one day, it will get the attention it deserves and it could get back on track with new development. Those who want to mine this coin for fun and learning might want to do so to grow their stash everyday. I love to watch my HTML5 balance grow each day, even when they are not worth something at all. It gives you that feeling that you are a HTML5coinaire. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
allknowingeye

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:39:04 PM

An opinion is one thing but the facts are these: the coin is less than worthless, 10 million of them won't get you a dollar. It's payback rate isn't a tenth of what the electricity costs to mine it. It is truly fools gold. Anyone mining it is flushing their money down the drain. There are hundreds of more profitable coins out there that can actually pay for their electricity and make a profit - not this one, not now, not ever. All bullshit aside that is simply the truth.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:12:09 AM

An opinion is one thing but the facts are these: the coin is less than worthless, 10 million of them won't get you a dollar. It's payback rate isn't a tenth of what the electricity costs to mine it. It is truly fools gold. Anyone mining it is flushing their money down the drain. There are hundreds of more profitable coins out there that can actually pay for their electricity and make a profit - not this one, not now, not ever. All bullshit aside that is simply the truth.

As far as I understand H5 can operate without miners and my wallet isn't a resource hog and costs me hardly anything to run.

As for the coins price, there are 40b coins out there you can't expect it to be worth a ton.
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:40:19 PM

Anyone can list the nodes, I can not sync. wallet for a long time. Thanks!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:34:42 PM

HTML5 Looks like an interesting coin, shame there is no marketcap and virtually no trading volume
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:28:18 PM

HTML5 Looks like an interesting coin, shame there is no marketcap and virtually no trading volume

Markets been moving a bit more the past couple of days. I have a plan on adding a new H5 friendly game to my collection soon so we shall see what effect this has on the market as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: