Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC  (Read 94472 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:32:12 AM

HTML5 Looks like an interesting coin, shame there is no marketcap and virtually no trading volume

Markets been moving a bit more the past couple of days. I have a plan on adding a new H5 friendly game to my collection soon so we shall see what effect this has on the market as well.

Good to know! It will certainly give out hope for those HTML5Coin holders out there. Being a coin with a huge potential, I would say that we do our best as a community to make it move forward. If dev has abandoned the coin, then maybe there would be a community takeover. This makes me think of a new iteration of HTML5Coin and that would be called HTML5Coin 2.0. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:22:36 AM

HTML5 Looks like an interesting coin, shame there is no marketcap and virtually no trading volume

Markets been moving a bit more the past couple of days. I have a plan on adding a new H5 friendly game to my collection soon so we shall see what effect this has on the market as well.

Good to know! It will certainly give out hope for those HTML5Coin holders out there. Being a coin with a huge potential, I would say that we do our best as a community to make it move forward. If dev has abandoned the coin, then maybe there would be a community takeover. This makes me think of a new iteration of HTML5Coin and that would be called HTML5Coin 2.0. Just my opinion.  Smiley

The devs haven't abandoned it no, they have been busy with trying to help H5 grow a bit more over on DKV. They pop in throughout the day there so might be able to catch them.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:51:48 AM

So...html6coin?

What happened with this...surprised there are only 5 pages in this thread since 2014!  What happened? I remember seeing this coin on Cryptopia briefly, even had its own base market, then disappeared. Did something happen with the dev team?
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:40:18 PM

What happened with this...surprised there are only 5 pages in this thread since 2014!  What happened? I remember seeing this coin on Cryptopia briefly, even had its own base market, then disappeared. Did something happen with the dev team?

Low price => low popularity.

http://cryptoguru.tk/MarketsInfo/index.php?Currency=HTML5
http://cryptoguru.tk/Calculator/index.php?Currency=HTML5
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:10:29 PM

So...html6coin?

HTML6Coin? Not bad but it would be best for the new iteration to be called HTML5.1Coin as it would sound more of like an update rather than a full upgrade. I just hope that the dev team can bring something new in order to drive interest into the coin itself and help its popularity increase. This coin would be better off if an online wallet would be released for it. The wallet would be based on HTML5 (coin name says it all). For now, I think that it would be better to mine some coins just in case.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:35:59 AM

What DEV TEAM? This coin can't pay it's electricity bill.
wargo

Activity: 474

Technician

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 07:46:48 PM

New exchange: https://crypto-trade.net
allknowingeye

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:57:28 PM

Seeing very strange behaviour on the block chain right now. Accepted blocks disappearing before confirmation. Very odd - never seen that before on this coin. This coin has not produced orphans in the past, makes me wonder what is going on?
wargo

Activity: 474

Technician

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

Seeing very strange behaviour on the block chain right now. Accepted blocks disappearing before confirmation. Very odd - never seen that before on this coin. This coin has not produced orphans in the past, makes me wonder what is going on?
What pool and hashrate? Someone uses larger hashrate (currently 100+Mhash/s) so it can produce block quicker.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:39:39 AM

The devs haven't abandoned it no, they have been busy with trying to help H5 grow a bit more over on DKV. They pop in throughout the day there so might be able to catch them.

Besides DKV and snakefacuet there are very few uses for this coin though I do admit it has more uses then most but it is not enough. I was quite suprised to see it being used as payment method here and there. I know they doing it to increase the coins value and exposure so that is good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:46:34 AM

I thought this thread was locked.
EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 03:47:19 AM

is it listed for trade yet

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:27:30 PM

is it listed for trade yet

H5 can be traded over on Bleutrade, https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HTML5/DOGE
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:43:45 PM

Sweet. HTML5COIN is very inexpensive and perhaps it could serve as a good investment for long term if the dev or the community proposes to maintain the coin for its long term stability. I am looking forward for something new and exciting to happen with this coin, but in the meantime I guess that it would be best to buy and hold.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:47:05 PM

Sweet. HTML5COIN is very inexpensive and perhaps it could serve as a good investment for long term if the dev or the community proposes to maintain the coin for its long term stability. I am looking forward for something new and exciting to happen with this coin, but in the meantime I guess that it would be best to buy and hold.  Grin

Unless something drastic happens https://dknight2.com will continue to support H5 and it's developers.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:00:48 PM

Unless something drastic happens https://dknight2.com will continue to support H5 and it's developers.

Glad to hear about this. Hopefully, HTML5COIN would be supported by the community until something big and exciting happens. By the way, I hope that we could soon get our hands at least on a mobile wallet (Android/iOS) to store and hold HTML5COIN for the long term. I don't think such app exists, but it would be pretty cool to have it on your smartphone or tablet.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:05:59 PM

Are you serious? This coin is worthless because the dev already abandoned this ship, it is time to say goodbye and move to a new coin.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:40:35 PM

Are you serious? This coin is worthless because the dev already abandoned this ship, it is time to say goodbye and move to a new coin.

I chat with the H5 devs all the time, you shouldn't try to pass lies off as truth.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:47:07 PM

I chat with the H5 devs all the time, you shouldn't try to pass lies off as truth.

Could you try to persuade the devs to be a little more active here?  I know lack of time may be an issue but it would be good for members of this forum to be kept in the loop a little more.  I like this coin and would really like to see it do well, but having this thread lay almost dormant for months isn't a big help. 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 07:05:59 PM

Could you try to persuade the devs to be a little more active here?  I know lack of time may be an issue but it would be good for members of this forum to be kept in the loop a little more.  I like this coin and would really like to see it do well, but having this thread lay almost dormant for months isn't a big help. 

This is the old thread, new one is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971382.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: