Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC  (Read 94478 times)
htmlcoin.team

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

Dear Community Members,

Its here:

MANDATORY UPGRADE

Updated release of HTMLCOIN 2.0 to include a correction of the eHRC difficulty adjust, PoS and PoW are calculated separately when calculating one blocks from the other are skipped, the iterator that counts the number of blocks sampled was incremented even when blocks of the wrong type were skipped causing unexpected problems in the wild. This release fixes this issue at block height 7,700, make sure you have upgraded before then.

If you used the Windows installer for HTMLCOIN 2.0.0.0 please uninstall it first as the installation folder has changed to avoid a conflict with HTMLCOIN 1.x, the new version of the client will install to Program Files in a folder called HTMLCOIN2.

If you used the MAC installer for HTMLCOIN 2.0.0.0 please just install the new package.

Please do not make any changes to the data directory that contains your wallet.dat, it will remain unchanged by the uninstaller, installer or new client. It is always wise to back up your wallet.dat and can be done so from the File menu in either 2.0.0.0 or 2.0.0.1.

The client is now at v2.0.0.1.

HTMLCOIN v2.0.0.1 release
https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1

HTMLCOIN 2.0 Source
https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN

Join us in Telegram https://t.me/htmlcoinofficial

To Life,

The Htmlcoin Foundation
332 S Michigan Ave
Suite 1032-H694
Chicago IL 60604-4434
USA
TheFiendishOne

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

As the price plunges, I hear crickets. :x

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:48:35 PM

please give a bit more info regarding PoW. is it still x15?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
AntMine

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

HTML5 Coin has been added on AntMinePool (HTML5) - Fee 0.5%

http://antminepool.com

Miner config:
Code:
-a x15 -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3733 -u HTML5_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=HTML5

HTML5 Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/HTML5

Happy mining....

Thanks

kruanko

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

BlockMonsta Miningpool [HTML]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for HtmlCoin [HTML]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3563 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3561, Diff: 64
                                                                                                                    Port: 3562, Diff: 256 VarDiff
                                                                                                                    Port: 3563, Diff: 8192
TheFiendishOne

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:54:57 AM

How are people swapping their coins?  With the new version I get error reading wallet.dat.  I assume because it's not converted, or rather it's an old wallet.  So how are people swapping their coins that were not on an exchange without any webform being linked anywhere?

Am I the only person on the planet who had coins in a private wallet?  No one else seems to have a problem and appears to be business as usual.

Thanks

jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:14:43 AM

How are people swapping their coins?  With the new version I get error reading wallet.dat.  I assume because it's not converted, or rather it's an old wallet.  So how are people swapping their coins that were not on an exchange without any webform being linked anywhere?

Am I the only person on the planet who had coins in a private wallet?  No one else seems to have a problem and appears to be business as usual.

Thanks

I also waiting for instruction how to swap. More people waiting for this, so its dev turn.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:01:14 AM

Some people were expecting the price explosion! That's exactly why nothing happens Cheesy, the team HTML still want to add PoS? When will be this? What do you want to do to reduce HTML in circulating? There are many coins. Grin Grin

I think supply don't matter here since it is all about the market cap or value of the total coins. POS even helps IMO since people will be buying more for their staking. What HMTL5 needs is to promote this to different communities and institutions so this coin will have its real use.
circuithead

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

yes waiting on manual swap instructions. have over a mil on the x15 chain... i know the devs are working on debugging the new code, but i assume the new chain is running on the sha256 side. 
TheLogicalDan

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:49:34 PM

I'm rooting for this coin, I really am. But the marketing behind it has been awful. Very hard to get information and updates. Sorry, if you want people to actually hear about your coin you have to use more than just slack and tele.
TheFiendishOne

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:03 AM

I'm rooting for this coin, I really am. But the marketing behind it has been awful. Very hard to get information and updates. Sorry, if you want people to actually hear about your coin you have to use more than just slack and tele.

Agreed 100%.  Extremely difficult to get real info, it's mostly users sharing info, devs are posting what I consider scattered information.  The website is extremely misleading because it appears to be business as usual when it's not.  There should be a dedicated page pertaining to the swap, and not just a news blog that talks big game but no results, and then silence for days.  I give the devs the benefit of the doubt that they are busy working on all this, but as the post above says, you'll have to use more than just slack and tele. 

I still have hope, but I expected to have my coins swapped already.  Now I'm 5 days in still waiting.  Does that mean I only have 55 days left to claim my coins?  or are you post poning your stupid swap ratio? 

Infact, the swap ratio is so dumb.  If you have 1 million HTML coin and you for some reason are not able to be online during this time you're screwed, and moreso depending on how long you're away (let's say a soldier ?) 

I should be able to come in 10 years and swap my coins 1:1.  None of this first come first serve bs over a coin that we've been here for since day 1 already.

anways rant over, it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one waiting, but this is weird.  Hope that it works out.

btcgipsy

Activity: 72

Design/Web/Branding

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:58:05 AM

Hello dev and community, i have html5 coins on the Yobit exchange and it is not swap, i dont undestand it (i read it be automatically do)
pls tell me what i need to swap or to do!
tnx a lot!

screaming_trees

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:48:26 AM

Hello dev and community, i have html5 coins on the Yobit exchange and it is not swap, i dont undestand it (i read it be automatically do)
tnx a lot!

I sent a support ticket asking if there was a time frame for the swap to be initiated but I have yet to get a reply back. There is not any info that I have seen on Yobits Twitter page or there Facebook page, just silence.
NotStupid

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

tnx a lot!

I sent a support ticket asking if there was a time frame for the swap to be initiated but I have yet to get a reply back. There is not any info that I have seen on Yobits Twitter page or there Facebook page, just silence.

They only want you to buy, then leaving you behind and buying is your fault.
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:43:01 AM

is this still minable on x15 algo?

Hi, I don't believe so. Last I read, the HTMLCOIN is using SHA256D algorithm. There are also Ethereum elements (PoS, Smart Contracts?) that I saw when compiling the wallet.

DarkOM

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

Yobit Admins finally confirm swap is incoming

Retweet! Comment!! Like!! Spread the News!
https://twitter.com/bitcoinnetwork3/status/936313208968589312
jaipagare01

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:41:59 AM

I have HTML5 coins in my local wallet. I am waiting for manual swap instructions.
btcgipsy

Activity: 72

Design/Web/Branding

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

I have HTML5 coins in my local wallet. I am waiting for manual swap instructions.

ok and in commets - Yobit not allow swaps,
now i can do it manually in wallet?

brucegp13

Activity: 17
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

HTML COIN IS NOT RESPONDING AND THE COIN SWAP HAS NOT GONE THROUGH ON YOBIT, I HAVE OR HAD OVER $10,000 USD IN THIS COIN AND I CAN NOW DO NOTHING WITH IT, HTML WILL NOT COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING, STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM
 Angry
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

HTML COIN IS NOT RESPONDING AND THE COIN SWAP HAS NOT GONE THROUGH ON YOBIT, I HAVE OR HAD OVER $10,000 USD IN THIS COIN AND I CAN NOW DO NOTHING WITH IT, HTML WILL NOT COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING, STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM
 Angry

I am sorry to hear this but how could you put $10,000 into this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: