Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:07:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BT user zolace  (Read 4615 times)
timz (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:35:29 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 06:27:57 AM by timz

Hello, just want to warn others about user zolace
I've been scammed for $250, I didn't receive my money back as he claim here (he closed the topic, so I can't reply and explain). Just don't deal with this person.
SCAMMER!

Update.
People say I can't open such topics without a proof. Ok, the evidence here:
This is my PMs inbox: http://youtu.be/pwr0uWMpK-k
This is txid I've paid:  https://blockchain.info/tx/549183998e8f53afe7e894f1a11c6732e4589798754aba49b9103c6ea598000b

You can see I got bitcoin address at 12:12:31
The transaction was registered in bitcoin network at 12:35:03
At 12:47:11 zolace said it was 'wrong' address.

He doesn't response to my PMs, he closed topic where he offers cards (he posted message that I received back my coins, but erased later).
If this is not enough, I can give access to my PMs to administrator.

Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:45:05 AM

I've never really trusted zolace as he's all over the place as a user and comes across trollish half of the time, but can you provide all the evidence of the scam and post the proofs you have? At the moment this is just an unbacked accusation.

Can you also explain this feedback you have recieved: Watch out this buyer tries to extort others, seen the proof

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:45:49 AM

Hello, just want to warn others about user zolace
I've been scammed for $250, I didn't receive my money back as he claim here (he closed the topic, so I can't reply and explain). Just don't deal with this person.
SCAMMER!

Please post your Transaction ID's for this trade.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:03:28 PM

I bought from zolace before and never had any issues, this is not the first time I seen false accusation against him.  The last user photoshop the message.  Let me see if I can find that thread.

BBQcopter

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:13:59 PM

People defintley cant trust users with new accounts, making false accusations against members.  I on black hat world got accussed for something I didnt do also.    Zolace feedback looks legit and there is feedback for cards he sold, maybe he locked it cause he is sold out?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:04:41 PM

Like KWH said, post the TxID...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

The tx ID wont prove anything if the accuser Photoshop a message using his own txID, he could have sent it to himself and messages can be Photoshop as well, seen this scam before.  If the accuser shows that he sent funds to the profile bitcoin address that is listed in his profile, then the accused is a scammer, if he cant show that, then is a false accusation.   Am I right?   I think i caught on the new scamming trick lol

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:27:16 PM

The tx ID wont prove anything if the accuser Photoshop a message using his own txID, he could have sent it to himself and messages can be Photoshop as well, seen this scam before.  If the accuser shows that he sent funds to the profile bitcoin address that is listed in his profile, then the accused is a scammer, if he cant show that, then is a false accusation.   Am I right?   I think i caught on the new scamming trick lol

Actually it will. Again, I ask for it to be posted.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
vevo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:48:28 PM

yup I agree with noiviana, and also the op has negatives not the first time i seen fake accussations
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:51:24 PM

Seems fake, if i have account with 3300 posts i wont scam 250$ at least 2000$

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:08:42 PM

Did you try to send a PM ? He is currently online right now.

timz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:46:48 PM

1AoHy9a7iAYg8nuP8ak36k2dn79ALoUT52  Please send .473  the extra charge is for the initial top up for both cards.

Thanks

Admin can check our PMs. zolace requested 0.473 BTC to 1AoHy9a7iAYg8nuP8ak36k2dn79ALoUT52, I've paid https://blockchain.info/tx/549183998e8f53afe7e894f1a11c6732e4589798754aba49b9103c6ea598000b

After this he told it was 'wrong' address etc, etc. I didn't receive cards nor bitcoins back.
KWH, please remove negative rating from my account, otherwise I will think zolace is your second account and will report to admin.

noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:57:28 PM

This guy is accusing everyone and took a long time to do to post the tx ID, I guess your going to accuse me of being zolace also?  Admin dont have the right to check PMs by the way.  I also checked the profile BTC Address and the address I see nothing linking them or tracing back to his original btc address.  your a fraud dude.  Newbies coming here trying to fuck up peoples reps, even KHW lol

also if KHW is zolace then there is no problem as long as the accounts are not banned,  your allowed to have multiple accounts there is nothing against it.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:34:54 PM

1AoHy9a7iAYg8nuP8ak36k2dn79ALoUT52  Please send .473  the extra charge is for the initial top up for both cards.

Thanks

Admin can check our PMs. zolace requested 0.473 BTC to 1AoHy9a7iAYg8nuP8ak36k2dn79ALoUT52, I've paid https://blockchain.info/tx/549183998e8f53afe7e894f1a11c6732e4589798754aba49b9103c6ea598000b

After this he told it was 'wrong' address etc, etc. I didn't receive cards nor bitcoins back.
KWH, please remove negative rating from my account, otherwise I will think zolace is your second account and will report to admin.

My name is timz and I like cheese. I ride my trike and spit raisin juice at passers by.

Try harder.
How about a screen shot of the PMs? I especially want to see where zolace himself posted that address.
I believe most in this community are tired of newbies (or anyone) posting unproven allegations against the members.
If you feel you need to report me, you may do just that.

Albert Einstein
noviapriani

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:41:17 PM

1AoHy9a7iAYg8nuP8ak36k2dn79ALoUT52  Please send .473  the extra charge is for the initial top up for both cards.

Thanks

My name is timz and I like cheese. I ride my trike and spit raisin juice at passers by.

Try harder.
How about a screen shot of the PMs? I especially want to see where zolace himself posted that address.
I believe most in this community are tired of newbies (or anyone) posting unproven allegations against the members.

lol dude I can make a fake screen shot like in  45 minutes.  If he had this in the thread it be much easier to prove but check out his feedback, he has enough to show that he did this to someone else already.  all you need is gimp and then resave the pic so u cant see no xray movements.   These are tricks I learned when I use to make fake IDs for people wanted to get into clubs. 

IM laughing my ass off with the cheese thing. 

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:46:36 PM

timz, can you explain this feedback left on my account?

Note the address at the bottom.

Albert Einstein
timz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:49:04 PM

Try harder.
ol dude I can make a fake screen shot like in  45 minutes.
Ok, screenshot could be falsified easily as well. What about video? Sent you in PM. Please check.

timz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

timz, can you explain this feedback left on my account?
I guess you have to ask zolace, not me.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:55:25 PM

Admin dont have the right to check PMs by the way.

Not going to get involved, but this is wrong. Theymos in the past has checked PM's to figure out who the scammer is in certain situations. Which is perfectly fine as all that data is stored on his servers and can be checked any time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
timz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:56:41 PM

Not going to get involved, but this is wrong. Theymos in the past has checked PM's to figure out who the scammer is in certain situations. Which is perfectly fine as all that data is stored on his servers and can be checked any time.
Good news, thank you!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: