Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (XWC) | WhiteCoin | NEWS: Foundation, investors, WhiteOS ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 251180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:12:38 PM

Happy new year  Smiley
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:43:04 AM

Anyone else over bittrex banging on about de-listing XWC and then just never doing it?

Even after there have been good trade volumes up until christmas... i'd like to slap them
Oizopower

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:29:06 PM

Anyone else over bittrex banging on about de-listing XWC and then just never doing it?

Even after there have been good trade volumes up until christmas... i'd like to slap them

Mostly we get enough trading volume in those 7 days... but they really like to put that banner on XWC for sure.
Let's hope to get enough trading volume again by 9th of january. Got some more XWC related announcements coming in soon.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 03:56:05 PM

Having trouble getting wallet to sync...

whitecoin.conf for the addnode list, right? In the same folder as whitecoin-qt.exe?

twitter.com/notsofast
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:47:28 PM

whitecoin.conf for the addnode list, right? In the same folder as whitecoin-qt.exe?

You're the second person recently to say that.  I haven't had that issue with XWC before.  The Network is healthy.  If you pop into our IRC channel #whitecoinfoundation you can get real time help. Although its the weekend.  Please ping me via a PM on here if its not resolved shortly.

I can't seem to find my .conf file lol  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Oizopower

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:00:06 PM

Hello notsofast, good to see you here Wink
You can use the nodes list in the starting post of this topic.

Code:
addnode=92.52.52.124:15814
addnode=188.165.2.147:15814
addnode=180.229.32.149:15814
addnode=37.187.155.143:15814
addnode=178.148.66.163:15814
addnode=86.82.30.234:15814
addnode=192.99.167.170:15814
addnode=80.216.32.233:15814

Add this in the Whitecoin.conf and place it in the folder: C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\Whitecoin (%APPDATA%\Whitecoin) like any other coin.
I double tested it for you, and it started syncing right away

It can take a few minutes if you don't use a whitecoin.conf for the first time to sync, just leave it open and it will sync.

blitzkitten

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:34:56 PM

Got some more XWC related announcements coming in soon.

Always like those announcements Smiley
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:28:14 PM

Hello notsofast, good to see you here Wink
You can use the nodes list in the starting post of this topic.

Code:
addnode=92.52.52.124:15814
addnode=188.165.2.147:15814
addnode=180.229.32.149:15814
addnode=37.187.155.143:15814
addnode=178.148.66.163:15814
addnode=86.82.30.234:15814
addnode=192.99.167.170:15814
addnode=80.216.32.233:15814

Add this in the Whitecoin.conf and place it in the folder: C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\Whitecoin (%APPDATA%\Whitecoin) like any other coin.
I double tested it for you, and it started syncing right away

It can take a few minutes if you don't use a whitecoin.conf for the first time to sync, just leave it open and it will sync.

Thanks for the tips. Finally working and syncing. I just had to wait a really, really long time for some reason. it didn't help that I downloaded 1.1.0.0 from the old (unmoderated) thread-- it might be worth updating that link since at first glance it has more posts and identical OP content to the new active thread.

twitter.com/notsofast
Oizopower

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:36:28 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 03:01:49 AM by Oizopower

BITTREX
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 9th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

It's a shame that we have that banner again Sad we have currently 0.36 BTC trading volume since 2th of January. so we need another 1.04 trading volume. i'm sure we can make that happen.

blitzkitten

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:08:38 AM

BITTREX
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 9th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

It's a shame that we have that banner again Sad we have currently 0.36 BTC trading volume since 2th of January. so we need another 1.04 trading volume. i'm sure we can make that happen.

It only needs to be 0.2 BTC per day... so a grand total of 1.4 BTC over the 7 day period.. it is silly that they considered us just before christmas, we had very healthy volume up until christmas and now we're being looked at again, from what i've seen there are plenty of other coins on Bittrex which they should be considering before XWC... just my two whitecoin there
waligu

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:39:54 PM

i really can't understand it. our daily was easily above everytime maybe someone should talk with them cause if there is always this banner no investor would like to invest a btc in a coin which might be delisted in short future! and also has someone written to them cause of renaming to xwc?

Oizopower

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:05:04 PM

i really can't understand it. our daily was easily above everytime maybe someone should talk with them cause if there is always this banner no investor would like to invest a btc in a coin which might be delisted in short future! and also has someone written to them cause of renaming to xwc?

Hello Waligu,

Yes I have personally contacted Bittrex about the renaming to XWC, the answer they gave me is the following:

Bittrex is no longer doing symbol changes for coins. It is a decent amount of work and too many coins have been requesting. We will take whatever wallet updates we need but at this time the ticker will remain WC.

After i send a ticket back about Blackcoin having a namechange and asking what they wan't in return they told us that the namechange for blackcoin is something they planned a few months ago and not gonna do it anymore because of the time it takes.

waligu

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:21:12 PM

hmmm do you really think that they planned the renaming about month ago?Huh Even i heard from the renaming first yesterday on polo. i can't understand these answers even the renaming of a coin can't be so much trouble for them and if it is the developer of the exchange should be fired. With those people they will destroy the crypto and not help it.

surfguy72

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:24:14 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 08:49:19 PM by surfguy72

I think they may have a mess of a system behind the scenes, they do like adding coins weekly, and threatening to remove some.  I agree with the sentiment, they'd rather add a bunch of new coins, than help existing ones.

*** Apology issued: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=804288.msg10050059#msg10050059 ***

Was being a bad surfguy Roll Eyes

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:48:23 PM

I think they may have a mess of a system behind the scenes, they do like adding coins weekly, and threatening to remove some.  I agree with the sentiment, they'd rather add a bunch of new coins, than help existing ones.

neither do they help the smalltimers (like me) with their 5 x the usual minimum order

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:03:47 PM

I think they may have a mess of a system behind the scenes, they do like adding coins weekly, and threatening to remove some.  I agree with the sentiment, they'd rather add a bunch of new coins, than help existing ones.

The system is far from a mess; it was designed with integrity and auditability in mind.  A design decision was made early to make symbols immutable because they are suppose to be.  Which means we have to do hours of work to ensure all security and integrity checks passes before we can turn anything back on.  As I explained to a couple people that have asked, it has become too costly to do this type of work just to delist a coin a couple weeks later.  If interest in the coin picks up and it stops getting flagged weekly due to low volume, I'd be more inclined to revisit this.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:04:37 PM

The system is far from a mess; it was designed with integrity and auditability in mind.  A design decision was made early to make symbols immutable because they are suppose to be.  Which means we have to do hours of work to ensure all security and integrity checks passes before we can turn anything back on.  As I explained to a couple people that have asked, it has become too costly to do this type of work just to delist a coin a couple weeks later.  If interest in the coin picks up and it stops getting flagged weekly due to low volume, I'd be more inclined to revisit this.

thanks
richie@bittrex

But by continually flagging it, don't you think you are helping to cause the low volume.  If I was a new investor and wanted to buy some XWC, I wouldn't buy it on Bittrex...I'd go buy it on Cryptsy.  Let's not forget that when MintPal went down in flames XWC was getting 10-12 BTC/day trading volume.  What if Bittrex got behind XWC and supported it instead of continually driving people away with the threat of delisting.  I would love to see Bittrex be the new home of XWC, but it's not going to happen with your current strategy.
surfguy72

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:39:23 PM

thanks
richie@bittrex

Hello Richie,

I apologize for speaking in haste about Bittrex, and thank you for filling us in.  I was talking with another more tech-minded person on our DEV team and he said the same.  My mouth gets ahead of me sometimes Smiley

Thanks for your post, and we'll be sure to stay in contact.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
waligu

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:32:14 PM

"inclined"

that's the word like they behave. "godlike". and with this we should invest our money to a god who is a 2 hour work too much for changing something and helping it. you will see they don't like wc else we don't get the ticker. bbr is for example not trading much. they don't get a ticker. they designed something wrong and we must look where we get. I see poloniex and they shortly change the name for some coins. are they willed to invest enourmous time in coins or do they make something different easy?

Even helping is too much for asking. i am hating these crypto things. like they play with our money. Someone tries to steal and rob even if they get robbed like gox,coinex and for example now bitstamp they close the doors and thats it. easy money .... not good for investors.

One good thing someone read and answered here from bittrex. But willing to help is if he is in good mood ..... for sure that's not the way i want to play this game. i want helpers and not to be pointed like a bugglar. i invest my money not they. they invest time to get money but i see not too much.

waligu

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:22:21 PM

arrrh if english is not your main speech Wink Bugglar = beggar .... sorry

and i don't want to blaim bittrex. yes they do a good job and sure security is about everything. but helping is a bit more. for example they don't remove our ticker but mainly everyone knows we had large volume about christmas caus of the mintpal stolen coins dump(yes 3mio where mines from them.)
so how can it be that we get this ticker back and also how can it be that for richie it is too much even too look into it to remove it manually. i bed for everyone of you that in one month we aren't any longer on them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: